6.4

39141 Civic Center Driv
Fremont, CA 94538

1 patient review filtered by:

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Tan knows his stuff about ivf and treatment. He was supportive to our wants and needs and did as we asked. As I said before he was difficult to get an appointment with since he is the main dr. He was our main dr. But we really did it see him often. Expect for our first consult and final consult regarding ivf ... He spoke will and seemed to know my case didn’t see him often because he’s the main ivf dr for kaiser in our area
They [Kaiser Permanente] did not let me know about possible issues with my tubes until after we had done numerous cycles and spent months trying. ... You are treated as a number not as a person. Appointments are not flexible and rarely convenient for patients. After going to the clinic for three years some of the staff still didn’t recognize me. They put you on a schedule that fits them instead of working with you.
How was your experience with Orkun Tan at Kaiser Permanente NorCal?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Orkun Tan at Kaiser Permanente NorCal?
Don’t expect to see him regularly. You’ll be pushed around to other dr.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Orkun Tan at Kaiser Permanente NorCal?
Describe the protocols Orkun Tan used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente NorCal and their degree of success.
Our plan was clomid and regular intercourse, then we tried clomid and iui. I got pregnant but it was ectopic. Spent three horrible months waiting to find out if I was miscarrying. Had an emergency tube removal then a couple months later started treatment again with menopour 3 vials four 7 days, then hcg trigger and iui. We did this treatment 5 or 6 times. No luck.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kaiser Permanente NorCal. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Nurses were helpful in the process but weren’t personal.
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente NorCal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Orkun Tan at Kaiser Permanente NorCal.
Cost we’re 50% covered by insurance
What specific things went wrong at Kaiser Permanente NorCal?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kaiser Permanente NorCal.
They did not let me know about possible issues with my tubes until after we had done numerous cycles and spent months trying. That was the last straw. They also forgot to order blood test and sometime failed To explain prescriptions.
Orkun Tan