6.4

39141 Civic Center Driv
Fremont, CA 94538

1 patient review filtered by:

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Tan has good bedside manner. He is the only doctor that does IVF cycles at this clinic so he is very busy.... I had a good experience with Dr. Tan. He performed my most recent IUI. I only had 1 follicle so I knew the chances were slim, but he still made me feel good about it. We discussed my potential IVF protocol as well. He also did my saline ultrasound and my mock transfer which all went well.... In 2015 when I was receiving treatment I saw Dr. Tan on my follow up ultrasound after 5 days
Kaiser - San Ramon is a small office with 3 doctor's and quite a few nurses. They're organized and efficient, which I like. I do think the clinic could use a few more doctor's because I think the doctor's that are there are overworked....The nursing staff is excellent. They're compassionate and organized. They make the schedule work for you, even if they're busy because they know how important a well timed treatment plan is.
How was your experience with Orkun Tan at Kaiser Permanente NorCal?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Orkun Tan at Kaiser Permanente NorCal?
I would advise them that the only way you'll see him is if you're doing IVF or potentially doing IVF, as he pretty much only does IVF cycles. I would suggest they go in armed with questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Orkun Tan at Kaiser Permanente NorCal?
Dr. Tan has good bedside manner. He is the only doctor that does IVF cycles at this clinic so he is very busy. He still knew my daughter's name and some of my medical background so that was impressive. He is easy to talk to.
Describe the protocols Orkun Tan used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente NorCal and their degree of success.
In 2015 when I was receiving treatment I saw Dr. Tan on my follow up ultrasound after 5 days of 50 mg clomid. I didn't have any growing follicles so he suggested stair stepping me to 100 mg clomid and when I went back after that I had a ton of follicles. I was pleased he didn't give up and kept my cycle going, because that cycle was successful!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kaiser Permanente NorCal.
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente NorCal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Orkun Tan at Kaiser Permanente NorCal.
My infertility coverage is excellent for IUI's. I only pay a $10 deductible for IUI, ultrasound's, hsg, saline ultrasound, etc. and my meds are covered as well. However, if I move onto IVF everything is out of pocket.
Describe Orkun Tan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kaiser Permanente NorCal.
He's for eSET. Kaiser does not agree with multiple embryo transfers.
Orkun Tan