Pasqual Bracero

Orlando
2315 Lake Underhill
Orlando, FL 32828
407-380-0302
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Pasqual Bracero to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Orlando Center for Women's Health to a friend?
2012 - 2019
PCOS, Unexplained
He sat down and explained everything to me . He showed compassion and took his time with every appointment....Pasquel prescribed me letrozole several times to help with my pregnancy goals. The goals was for my eggs to mature up to a certain size. I was given metformin to bring down my glucose to help the letrozole work better ....He made it his priority to get all the answer I needed for everything. He was affordable and understanding. He made sure his staff knew everything and allowed our input on different things .
2012 - 2019
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Pasqual Bracero at Orlando Center for Women's Health?
Pasquel was a Hispanic doctor that took care of his patients with compassion. He made it his priority to get all the answer I needed for everything. He was affordable and understanding. He made sure his staff knew everything and allowed our input on different things .
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Pasqual Bracero at Orlando Center for Women's Health?
Always make sure you ask all your question before the appointment is over .
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Pasqual Bracero at Orlando Center for Women's Health?
Describe the protocols Pasqual Bracero used in your cycles at Orlando Center for Women's Health and their degree of success.
The nursing staff were nice and flexible . They made sure I was aware of all my appointments and squeezed me in when I needed to see my doctor.
Describe your experience with Orlando Center for Women's Health.
The staff was nice and the office was clean. I was a self pay for a lot of years and it was affordable . They had multiple locations that I traveled to. I wish they had a more diverse staff working there .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pasqual Bracero at Orlando Center for Women's Health.
It cost me about 1,000 for one cycle of IUI. Each visit was 175 and more .
Describe Pasqual Bracero's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Orlando Center for Women's Health.
I never had a embryo transfer.
Pasqual Bracero