Patricia Hughes

FellowshipColumbia
Hackensack
140 Prospect Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Patricia Hughes to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas to a friend?
7 Eggs Frozen
I had a lot of eggs that were showing up on the sonogram. SO much so that we started off on a low dosage to grow them because Dr. Hughes didn't want me to explode. Despite that, I only had a small amount of viable eggs. It was disappointing and I did a second round of retrieval to get more eggs. Setting the expectation- that you really don't know until the retrieval- made all the difference in terms of handling the disappointment.
7 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Patricia Hughes at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Dr. Hughes has extensive history in fertility treatments. I love that she explained how IVF was only really relatively new in terms of truly being effective. The fact that she set expectations during each visit was gratifying and I loved that she only revolved my cycle around her hospital schedule so that she could be the one to do the retrieval.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Patricia Hughes at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
To trust her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Patricia Hughes at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Every time I met with the doctor, she seemed to have all the time in the world for me and explained everything to me in terms of science and expectations.
Describe the protocols Patricia Hughes used in your cycles at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas and their degree of success.
Very easy to work with, kind, gentle.
Describe your experience with Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
Strength- they've been around a long time and have many doctors so I was always covered.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Patricia Hughes at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
I think it was about $10,000 per cycle.
Describe Patricia Hughes's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
Patricia Hughes