Medical SchoolU of TX Southwestern Med Ctr
FellowshipWashU School of Med
4444 Forest Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63108
314-286-2400
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Patricia Jimenez to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Washington University School of Medicine to a friend?
Dr. Jimenez and her staff has made us feel comfortable and are so attentive. They treat you like family! They are always accessible and are there for you! I can’t say enough about how much we appreciate her staff! They go above and beyond for their patients and their dream for a family!!... She takes the time to answer all your questions and address all your concerns. If we got home and forgot questions or concerns she was an email away and always got back to us quickly either same day or next day if we emailed at night.
How was your experience with Patricia Jimenez at Washington University School of Medicine?
She takes the time to answer all your questions and address all your concerns. If we got home and forgot questions or concerns she was an email away and always got back to us quickly either same day or next day if we emailed at night. She worked with us as far as timing for our IUIs. We drove 2 hrs to see her. She always made us feel more like family instead of a patient!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Patricia Jimenez at Washington University School of Medicine?
Definitely be prepared to hear a lot of information. She covers everything and is very thorough! Take paper with you to jot down notes if you’d like.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Patricia Jimenez at Washington University School of Medicine?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Washington University School of Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Denise )
They are all amazing!! Very attentive! They treated us like family! They went above and beyond!
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
The entire clinic staff is very helpful and friendly from the minute to walk in to the second you leave!! Great communication!! I can’t think of any weaknesses. It truly is an incredible staff! They are patient and if they didn’t know the answer to my question, they were able to get me to someone who did very easily!!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Patricia Jimenez at Washington University School of Medicine.
Given we had no fertility coverage, we were always made aware of the out of pocket costs for everything. There was never any cost surprises. They made sure we had and knew all our options in regards to the cost and financing.
Describe Patricia Jimenez's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Washington University School of Medicine.
I’m 38 and she was comfortable with a 2 embryo transfer. It was more up to me to decide after considering risks and benefits.
St. Louis CWE
She [Dr. Jimenez] is very warm and welcoming and answered all questions we had. If calls occurred, they were returned quickly. She is new to the practice but has already set a great impression. I look forward to continuing our journey and hopefully having success this year....Great teaching and listening... I am going to be doing the long agonist protocol. The thought is to suppress my endometriosis and reset my hormones.
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Native American
She is very warm and welcoming and answered all questions we had. If calls occurred, they were returned quickly. She is new to the practice but has already set a great impression. I look forward to continuing our journey and hopefully having success this year.
Take detailed notes and make a list of questions for each visit. Write the answers down at your visit and remember to call if additional questions arise.
Great teaching and listening
Describe the protocols Patricia Jimenez used in your cycles at Washington University School of Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
Ensure you keep track of your insurance and bills. There was an issue with a payment made in office and still has not posted. Ask for the green dot for parking if not sent in your intro packet. Also ensure an email is sent to invite you the online health portal.
We financed and 2 cycles with up to 4 transfers is $28k