Patricia McShane

Denver
8200 E. BELLEVIEW AVENUE, SUITE 615-E
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
720-704-8221
Dr McShane, of Reproductive Science Center [merged with Bostong IVF] was brilliant, kind, listened well, and attentive....I liked her very much and against all odds, became pregnant and delivered a full term healthy daughter in 2001. I was 45! I saw Kim Thorton for my second attempt and stopped after 2-3 cycles and IUI since I was pushing the envelope at 47 to have another child.
Boston IVF was a different environment and more antiseptic than Reproductive Science Center....I saw Kim Thorton for my second attempt and stopped after 2-3 cycles and IUI since I was pushing the envelope at 47 to have another child.
How was your experience with Patricia McShane at Boston IVF?
I was treated by reproductive Science Center and Patricia McShane was my doctor. I liked her very much and against all odds, became pregnant and delivered a full term healthy daughter in 2001. I was 45! I saw Kim Thorton for my second attempt and stopped after 2-3 cycles and IUI since I was pushing the envelope at 47 to have another child.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Patricia McShane at Boston IVF?
Not that strong of a memory - it was 11 years ago.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Dr Mc Shane, of Reproductive Science Center was brilliant, kind, listened well, and attentive. Boston IVF was a different environment and more antiseptic than Reproductive Science Center.
Patricia McShane