Medical SchoolRWJ Rutgers
FellowshipMount Sinai
140 Allen Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
908-604-7800
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Paul Bergh to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New Jersey to a friend?
2010 - 2017
Dr. Bergh is very knowledgeable and willing to meet with me whenever needed. He always evaluates my progress and makes my treatment decisions. He is easy to discuss things with...Dr. Bergh and my nurse, Michelle have always given me the time and attention I need. Answer my questions and meet with me to discuss options...I had my son on my 2nd IUI using chlomid. I tried 14 more IUIs, first with chlomid, then with injectibles for Baby #2. Now I am in my 2nd IVF cycle with injectibles.
2010 - 2017
How was your experience with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Bergh is very knowledgeable and willing to meet with me whenever needed. He always evaluates my progress and makes my treatment decisions. He is easy to discuss things with and I feel very comfortable that getting treated by him gives me the best chance for Baby #2.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
Always ask questions and understand the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Paul Bergh used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Oliveira)
Nurse Michelle was trained by Nurse Danielle and it shows. Michelle is a wonderful nurse that I trust completely. She is very knowledgeable and always answers my questions. I am so very lucky to have her.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Great clinic with latest technology. It is big with a high volume but I would rather deal with crowds somewhere where I am confident I am getting treated by the best doctors and nurses than in a smaller place with substandard care. RMA is the best!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New Jersey.
At times it is busy but it is very well run and moves very quickly. The hours are great because you can go in early before your day normally starts so it doesn't interfere with anything.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey.
My treatments were covered by insurance. For the IUIs I paid a co-pay for each office visit and for the treatments. For IVF, I paid a per cycle one-time co-pay and took out a personal loan for costs not covered by insurance.
Describe Paul Bergh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
My doctor prefers single embryo transfer but would discuss multiple if I am lucky enough to have multiple embryos to transfer. At this point, I will be happy with 1.
2012 - 2017
IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Very direct and honest person [Dr. Paul Bergh] and able to handle tons of questions. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. Ability to built trust and explain procedures, risks and different scenarios. very empathetic...[Nurse at RMA of New Jersey was an] Excellent communicator. Unlimited patience to respond silly, original, ignorant, repetitive and reasonable daily questions. Ability to patiently explain every days procedures multiple times. Provided great support and was always available.
2012 - 2017
European, Latino
IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
Very direct and honest person and able to handle tons of questions. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. Ability to built trust and explain procedures, risks and different scenarios. very empathetic.
trust him
Dr Bergh was always available for my numerous questions. He is extremely knowledgeable and very personable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Michaels)
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Everyone is extremely kind, thoughtful and encouraging. every person you speak or interact with are a pleasure to deal with. Place is welcoming, neat, clean and quiet.
excellent experience, everyone very friendly and respectful.
i don't want to share costs
2 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing, Surrogacy
Dr Bergh went out of his way to explain everything to me. He knew I was well versed in fertility treatments and seemed to value my experience ....Dr Bergh tried incredibly hard to help me carry my own pregnancy despite many miscarriages previously. He held hope for me and was compassionate as well as straightforward when the pregnancy also ended in miscarriage...He will be blunt but he knows what he’s talking about.
2 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
He will be blunt but he knows what he’s talking about.
The nursing staff changed often and sometimes seemed a little disorganized but I overall had a positive experience.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I think that Rmanj is like a well oiled machine, and had total trust in them. I appreciated their experience and compassion even when my cycle did not work as we had hoped. They can be a little disorganized and I had to reach out sometimes to remind tvem of what I needed, but I didn’t mind and felt in control of my treatment.
He definitely prefers an eSET
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New Jersey?
Basking Ridge
Dr Bergh made me so comfortable, he treated me like an individual, answered all my questions. He went above and beyond to help my husband and I have a baby...dr Paul bergh is the absolute best in his field. He has a professional bedside manor, he went above and beyond to make our dreams of having a baby a reality. He put me in a pilot study with acupuncture not once but twice He didn’t have to do this, he is so kind and caring. I can’t thank him enough nor can I find enough good to say about him.
How was your experience with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
Be patient , trust, and ask questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Juanita Kaness )
She is the best
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Everyone is so nice. They all make you feel comfortable. Facility is very clean. Never any problems with anyone. Never had any scheduling problem. Always a pleasant experience. They all care about you and it shows. You do not feel like just another number.
Somerset
2012 - 2013
4 IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
He never over promised anything but always said " we are going to get you out of here with a baby".
2012 - 2013
4 IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
He held my hand every step of the way showed great compassion while making me feel like I was in the hands of a brilliant doctor. He showed the right balance of confidence and caution. He never over promised anything but always said " we are going to get you out of here with a baby"
You can trust him 100%
They were extremely compassionate and took the time to explain everything with patience and in detail. They never made me feel rushed and at times even allowed me to call my nurse on her personal cell phone after hours when I had a crisis
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Carolyn Collins )
She was extremely smart, very good communicator and would always return my calls within a reasonable amount of time. She really got to know me and understood the best way to discuss issues with me
Basking Ridge
He [Dr. Bergh] sat down with me and got to know me. I felt like it was truly personalized care....He was kind, took his time with us, and accomplished what we set out to do… get pregnant. Dr. Bergh made me feel very comfortable and confident that I would get pregnant.
How was your experience with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
He sat down with me and got to know me. I felt like it was truly personalized care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Allana)
They are very attentive and communicate with you through every step of the process. They always get back to you to answer questions or concerns the day you call.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA is very professional. There are many options/ facilities for monitoring to accommodate busy schedules. I was always informed of what was going on and what to expect. They answered all of my questions and made me feel part of the process.