Medical SchoolEmory
Tacoma
3209 S 23rd St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
206-301-5000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Paul Dudley to a friend?

4.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Seattle Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
2017 - 2019
Dr. Dudley mention the possibility of transferring two embryos because of the adenomyosis. I agree with this approach. ... Dr. Dudley is Kind and compassionate. He explains things so we can understand what is happening. ... He is candid and will tell you the truth ina professional but realistic way. He works well with nurses, medical assistants and financial planners at the clinic.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Dudley is Kind and compassionate. He explains things so we can understand what is happening. He answers all of our questions and even draws simple diagrams to explain how different procedures work with my body. He is candid and will tell you the truth ina professional but realistic way. He works well with nurses, medical assistants and financial planners at the clinic. I trust his ability as a fertility specialist at Seattle Reproductive medicine. He is also timely and rarely is late for an appointment. I like having our conversations in his office rather than a sterile procedure room.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Be prepared for honesty. But in a compassionate way.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I’ve been struggling with painful heavy periods and was recently diagnosed with severe anemia caused by adenomyosis. He said he did not wish this condition on his worst enemy. I felt validated, like my symptoms were not in my head. We are moving forward with IVF and he even passed my name on for an IVF study to hopefully be a part of. I felt that I was listened to and my concerns were valued.
Describe the protocols Paul Dudley used in your cycles at Seattle Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Started with letrazole on day three and took until day five. Went in for ultrasound. Follicles looked good each time. Returned the next day for insemination. Did this protocol three times. All Three rounds I did a trigger shot. I think gonal f. All looked good on paper, it just didn’t take. We were prepared for that to happen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay)
I have had to email Lindsay several times to get my medical records organized. She responded to each of my emails incredibly promptly.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is big, spacious, clean, and there are a few clinics in the area, which makes it more convenient for scheduling. The blood draw area is not as private as I would like, but it’s not bad. The front desk receptionist is helpful, kind and keeps conversations private. It is a little strange in the waiting room. Probably just due to the fact that each person is on their own journey and it’s just a weird place to be. They have coffe, water, and tea available if neeeded. I’ve never had to wait long for my appointment and everything seems to generally be on time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
It’s very expensive. We have had to put our IVF on hold to try to figure out how to pay for it. Some procedures were covered by insurance.
Describe Paul Dudley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Since we are about to start IVF Dr. Dudley mention the possibility of transferring two embryos because of the adenomyosis. I agree with this approach.
Seattle

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.

Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Dr. Dudley was great at the first appointment and answered all of our questions....The initial consult was wonderful...I do sort of feel as if we were treated as a number at the clinic. I never saw him again after that initial visit or received an email, or phone call following our failed iuis. Communication was very low. I did not hear anything from Dr. Dudley himself until after I requested to have my file transferred to a new clinic...The initial consult was wonderful.
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Dudley was great at the first appointment and answered all of our questions. I do sort of feel as if we were treated as a number at the clinic. I never saw him again after that initial visit or received an email, or phone call following our failed iuis. Communication was very low. I did not hear anything from Dr. Dudley himself until after I requested to have my file transferred to a new clinic.
Get more personable.
The initial consult was wonderful. He was very detailed and answered all of my questions. However, that was the only time I saw Dr. Dudley and spoke to him following that appointment for the entire time I was at SRM.
All three iuis: Letrozole 5mg (2 a day, 5 days) Gonal F Ovidrel Trigger Shot
The nursing staff was good. I only saw Dr. Dudleys main nurse once on my last iui at SRM. She was very great, I liked her a lot. Very compassionate and understanding. Otherwise I saw someone different at every appointment.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
I think that the clinic is beautiful, very calming atmosphere. The staff can work on being more compassionate and understand what everyone is going through walking into that office. I feel that even though I saw someone different every time that I walked into the clinic, that everyone was nice. I only saw my RE one time at the initial consultation which is kind of a bummer because it makes you feel as if you're another number walking through the door rather than someone who is struggling to start a family and they are there to get to know you personally. I definitely feel like my treatment protocol was very basic and was not tailored to me.
$700 per iui $40 copay for every ultrasound

How was your experience with Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Our over-all experience with Dr. Dudley was positive. He's warm, easy to talk to, and positive. He reviewed our records and thought that we could start off by trying IUI and an HSG. During our first visit, we felt no sales pressure to use him or SRM, which was really nice. I saw Dr. Dudley only two times after our initial appointment during three rounds of IUI and an HSG. This might be hard to follow if you're not familiar with thyroid, TSH, and thyroid meds, but here it goes: Dr. Dudley wanted me to drop my thyroid medication dosage because he felt that it was too strong for me. That resulted in my TSH going too high. When I asked for my original prescription dosage from the nurse, she said I shouldn't be on that dosage because it was too strong for me. That left my TSH too high. My endocrinologist, who primarily manages my thyroid, saw that my numbers weren't right and adjusted me back to a higher dose than Dr. Dudley prescribed which lowered my TSH to a good range for pregnancy. My endocrinologist wants the numbers in a good range before conception, so I decided to follow her prescription.
He's a great doctor. You won't feel any pressure from him, so go for it! Manage your thyroid levels with your own endocrinologist.
Dr. Dudley is very easy going, is great at explaining things, and keeps a light-heartedness to something that could be very stressful. I didn't feel pressured to do anything or take on treatments I didn't whole-heartedly want.
After an all-clear HSG, we did 3 IUIs. The first IUI was with .25 Letrozole during the first half of my cycle then a trigger shot after an ultrasound to look at follicle size and lining thickness. For the second IUI, they stepped up the original protocol with a day-9 Gonal-F trigger shot and progesterone capsules taken vaginally after the insemination. That resulted in two nice looking follicles but no positive pregnancy test. For the third IUI, we followed the same protocol. BFN. The one thing that bothered me about this clinic is that they only want you to do home pregnancy tests — no blood beta. This was a bit unnerving because taking progesterone vaginally can delay your period but you are supposed to stop taking them if you have a negative home pregnancy test. I'd be left without a period for a few days thinking that maybe the home pregnancy test didn't work or maybe I was one of those women who did produce enough HCG to show up on a pregnancy test. My fear was that somehow I was pregnant and because I stopped taking the progesterone, I would miscarry. I felt like a simple blood test would've given me peace of mind and less stress. I would've happily paid the extra money to do this.
Lindsay was great dealing with my neurotic emails. A lot of the nursing staff was nice and seemed perfectly capable of performing the procedures; it didn't seem like that big of a deal that they weren't with my doctor. Some of the nursing staff was friendlier and more experienced than others, though. For instance, the nurse who did my first IUI insemination couldn't get the speculum inserted properly and took about 5 jabs at my vaginal canal before getting it in. Ouch! :(
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The main offices are beautiful, but parking can be tricky. There is a paid parking garage underneath building, but you can sometimes find street parking — especially on the weekends. They are open almost every day of the year and are pretty responsive. I was also very impressed with how quickly they got me into appointments. I waited for 25 minutes one time and the receptionist apologized and gave me a $5 Starbucks gift card for the inconvenience. I feel like they do really value their patients' time and everyone is very respectful and kind.
An IUI cycle was $600-800 — not including medication.

How was your experience with Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I was under the care of another doctor who just happened to retire while I was her patient. During that time, I had my first embryo transfer that resulted in a pregnancy. Sadly, I suffered a miscarriage after finding out there was no heart beat at my ultrasound appointment. I was just a day shy of my 11-week mark. I chose to miscarry at home. I chose not to have a D&C with the fear of uterine preforation. Instead, I used the medication misoprostol to induce the miscarriage. After heaving cramping and extreme tissue loss, our baby presented himself. My husband placed the baby and tissue into an Anora Kit that we had obtained and sent our baby in for testing to see what might have gone wrong. Thus, my follow-up appointment was with Dr. Dudley and I reestablished care with him. Since we live out of state, our appointments are over-the-phone. We happened to speak with him while we were still waiting for results from our miscarriage. Dr. Dudley immediately expressed genuine compassion and made us feel like he really cared about our situation. He seemed disappointed and was very empathetic. Furthermore, Dr. Dudley expedited the results that we were anxiously awaiting. Additionally, Dr. Dudley implemented a new protocol and further testing before beginning another retrieval cycle. He also explained potential risks of starting a new cycle too soon. He talked to the company that completed our PGS testing and had our date extended for another few months. This meant we would not have to pay another base fee for our next retrieval. His assistance made us feel hopeful again! We have since completed another egg retrieval in July of 2108. We have one embryo from that cycle. However, since I am almost 38, we have chosen to complete two more cycles of egg retrievals before a transfer. We shared our concerns with Dr. Dudley and he agreed that by choosing to do this instead of another immediate transfer would definitely help increase our chances of getting pregnant. I definitely do not want to go through what I had just experienced and then not only loose another baby, but be older and have poorer egg quality. Dr. Dudley reminded me that I did have implantation on my first transfer and was positive to point out that is was a good thing! He explained to my husband and I both what to expect during treatment. We are scheduled to have another egg retrieval in a couple of weeks and meet with Dr. Dudley. I am so far very impressed with Dr. Dudley and his professionalism, along with his expertise.
One piece of advice I would give to a prospective patient about Paul Dudley is to not be afraid of asking any kind of question. Dr. Dudley is very knowledgeable and respectful. He communicates effectively and will explain things thoroughly so that you will understand.
After my doctor retired I established care with Dr. Dudley. I had just experienced a miscarriage during this time. Since I live out of state, I spoke with Dr. Dudley on the telephone. He immediately expressed genuine compassion and made us feel like he really cared about our situation. He seemed disappointed and was very empathetic. I definitely felt human and honestly cared for and far from feeling just like a "number." Dr. Dudley talked to me about conducting further blood testing to determine if I have a clotting factor before we attempt another cycle. This proactive approach by Dr. Dudley definitely made me feel human and like he was going a step further to help us figure things out. Furthermore, Dr. Dudley expedited the results from our miscarriage that we were anxiously awaiting. Dr. Dudley also reached out to the company that did our PGS testing and had our date extended for another few months. This meant we would not have to pay another base fee for our next retrieval. His assistance made us feel hopeful again! I am just very impressed with Dr. Dudley's knowledge and ability to help guide us during this journey. He has a way of eliminating the overwhelming feeling that this situation presents just by hearing his voice. He is very responsive, respectful, trustworthy, and explains in detail what to expect next. Dr. Dudley also translates complicating medical lingo into a language that my husband and I can understand. In closing, I have always felt human and not like a number when communicating with Dr. Dudley.
After my miscarriage, Dr. Dudley immediately ordered blood tests for genetic thrombophilias, specifically Factor V Leiden, which is a mutation that can increase your chance of developing abnormal blood clots. Moreover, he recommended another blood draw three weeks after the previous one to rule out any antithrombin activity, anti-thyroid antibodies, anti-cardiolipin antibodies, lupus anticoagulant, and beta-2 glycoprotein antibodies. My results for blood clotting and immune panel were negative. Dr. Dudley's treatment strategy was the antagonist protocol for both my egg retrieval in July of 2018 and also the one coming up in a couple of weeks. However, my medication doses are different. For the first retrieval, I was on 450 units of Follistim and 75 units of Menopur. For the upcoming cycle, I am to take 375 units of Follistim and 150 units of Menopur. A blood test is taken on day five as well as day eight for both cycles. I fly from Alaska to Seattle for the day-eight appointment. After arriving in Seattle for monitoring, each appointment is contingent on the one before. I am to be notified when to start my antagonist medication, Ganirelix. In July, I started on day seven with 0.5 mL and continued on until day eleven. I take this medication to prevent ovulation. An ultrasound and blood test determine when to take my trigger injection. With the retrieval in July, I used the medication Lupron and for the upcoming retrieval I am prescribed 10,000 units of Pregnyl for my trigger shot. The rationale for using the Lupron trigger is that it stimulates your own pituitary to release a large amount of LH and FSH. In contrast, the Pregnyl trigger releases hCG, which itself acts like LH and causes ovulation. Dr. Dudley is hoping for better results with the hCG trigger in terms of egg maturation. Only time will tell! With my first cycle with Dr. Dudley I produced six eggs. Only four were mature and two made it to day blastocysts. After biopsying the two embryos and sending them in for preimplantation genetic screening, it was found that one embryo tested normal and the other one has less than 85% chance of harboring abnormality of chromosome 21 (Down syndrome). The plan is to possibly thaw and rebiopsy the embryo with another cycle and send for PGS testing again.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay Craig)
When I first became a patient at Seattle Reproductive Medicine, I was assigned to a fertility coordinator named Sarah Thompson. She was a great coordinator, however, she received a promotion as physician liaison and I was then reassigned a new one. My new coordinator at the time, Lexie Bemis, was great to begin with. However, over time I found myself not getting return phone calls in a timely manner and she was messed up on days with my calendar and I had to correct her myself. I grew especially frustrated when I learned that she wasn't located in Seattle at all and I was unable to meet with her when I came to SRM. It turns out she was actually telecommuting out of her home in Idaho the whole time. Most recently, after my last egg retrieval, I have elected to have a new coordinator. Currently, I have a nurse coordinator, Lindsay Craig, and she is absolutely fantastic. She is compassionate and explains all details to me. Lindsay is really organized and communicates well. I met with her last time at Seattle Reproductive Medicine because Lexie could not be there. I would fully recommend Lindsay as a nurse coordinator to any potential patient. She responds in a timely manner and covers every aspect of your treatment plan.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Seattle Reproductive Medicine has many strengths. The first one that appealed to me was their success rates. For example, in 2016, the preliminary live birth rate per new patient was 47.5% for a woman my age. After comparing this rate with other clinics, I was convinced that I needed to go here. Also, I live in Alaska and Seattle is only a three hour plane ride. SRM is located in Washington state and have five different locations. Seattle Reproductive Medicine participates in the Regional Access Network (RAN), which is designed to make treatment as easy as possible for patients who are not located in Washington. This is a high strength for me since I do live in Alaska and am able to have tests conducted here. Another huge strength for Seattle Reproductive Medicine is that they also participate in the Attain Fertility program that makes paying for IVF as easy as possible so that the patient can focus on what matters most and the success of the treatment. They offer multi-cycle programs. Furthermore, Seattle Reproductive Medicine has a very unique patient portal. It is easy to access and is a great way to communicate with the fertility team. It is uniquely color-coded so that a patient can decipher between clinical, financial, scheduling, etc. Moreover, a patient can access their treatment schedule, treatment estimate, lab results, document management, request appointments, and pay your bill. Seattle Reproductive Medicine consists of long-tenured fertility experts who are passionate about helping people grow their families. Some of the team members are former fertility patients themselves, which gives them an uniquely compassionate perspective. Another strength that Seattle Reproductive Medicine has is that they use only the most recent technology and methods, which contribute to their high success rates. Finally, As of January 2015, SRM became the largest clinic on the west coast to be recognized as a Center of Nursing Excellence. In regards to weaknesses, I would have to say that having a care coordinator telecommuting from home is not an effective way to communicate with patients. With that being said, I would tell other patients to make sure they find out where their coordinator is actually located.
My husband and I are on our second Attain package and have already spent over $30,000. Our upcoming treatment is going to cost $22,000.
Dr. Dudley explained that he would not transfer more than two embryos at time. He did also explain the greater risks of transferring two embryos as opposed to just one. Dr. Dudley explained that any pregnancy has risks, however many risks are greatly increased with twin birth.

PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Dudley had a great balance of being straightforward and realistic, while also being very optimistic and positive. We always left realizing that while we had a long road to go, but also feeling that we would get pregnant. He would tell us his personal opinion on what he would do and why, but always empowered us to make the decisions.... We did a round of femara that resulted in a negative. We then did four rounds of IUI, with femara and injectables, with 4 negatives. Then we moved onto IVF.
PCOS, Unexplained
Ask lots of questions!
With Dr. Dudley, we felt important-we never felt rushed, and we felt genuine care. Some of the nurses less so, but with Dr. Dudley we definitely felt human, and not like we were just a number.
We did a round of femara that resulted in a negative. We then did four rounds of IUI, with femara and injectables, with 4 negatives. Then we moved onto IVF. We did an egg retrieval with ICSI, the embryos were left to develop for 5 days and then all embryos were frozen. Dr. Dudley performed my egg retrieval. I then had a frozen embryo transfer (1 embryo) that another dr. performed. It resulted in a negative. We transferred another frozen embryo (1 again), and it resulted in a pregnancy!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
We soon realized that we had to know our stuff with the nurse we were assigned to. So we did tons of research. She would assume we knew everything, but this was our first time doing IVF. Things like what you should and shouldn't do, for example. We felt like she was a necessary requirement of the clinic, but didn't really provide us with support. We did that on our own-luckily we loved our dr so we stayed.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: lots of nice people, great office, felt like I received great care, they were trustworthy and legitimate. Weaknesses: financial department. We have had SO many issues with billing (bills not be sent, being charged the wrong amount, having to get reimbursed, etc.). It's painful to deal with them.
We were lucky and our insurance covered our treatments up to a certain amount. We had co-pays still so it was still pricey, but we were covered. We used up our $15,000 benefit, and probably paid $5-8,000 out of pocket for all of our treatments and drugs.
He feels strongly about eSET, but is willing to transfer two if that's your preference.

3 IUI, 1 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr Dudley always seemed like he was in a rush. He also wasn't willing to think outside the box. He had his standard protocol. He wasn't open to or wasn't able to customize to my situation.... Dr Dudley is very clinical/scientific. When I was discussing whether to do a transfer or another egg retrieval, he said, "well, unless you're made of money," I'd say to do a transfer. I thought that was an offensive comment.... He offered no real changes to the protocol, only said "let's keep trying."
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Dudley is very clinical/scientific. When I was discussing whether to do a transfer or another egg retrieval, he said, "well, unless you're made of money," I'd say to do a transfer. I thought that was an offensive comment. Also, he was overly confident. He said I had "above average fertility for someone my age." Yet, after 3 IVF cycles, and more than 70 eggs retrieved, he couldn't get me pregnant. He offered no real changes to the protocol, only said "let's keep trying." He also discouraged me from going to other clinics because he said that "all labs are basically the same." I have since learned that this is not the case. I liked Dr Dudley a lot until I had disappointing results.
I would choose a different dr at SRM.
I did the antagonist cycle for a freeze all. Then I did long lupron for fresh transfer. Then (after poor results from fresh transfer), I did antagonist again.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kimmy)
Kimmy was excellent--available, compassionate, caring, responsive, organized, etc. When I switched to a different dr at SRM, I asked to stay with Kimmy (which I did.)
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: Warm, friendly environment. Med assistants, nurses, front office staff are lovely Weaknesses: Their billing office is a hot mess: disorganized, poor communication. Their lab--I've had much better results at a different clinic in Oregon.
Approx 14K per IVF cycle $3500 for FET
Dr Dudley is a fan of eSET..which I am too

2010 - 2011
I felt listened to and respected [by Dr. Dudley] for my choice to be a single mother by choice...Honestly, I don't really remember much about Dr. Dudley other than it was a positive experience. I always felt listened to and respected. I did not have any fertility issues. I had IUI, and I became pregnant on the 3rd attempt....My experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine was very positive. I did not have any negative experiences whatsoever...I was simply using IUI to become a single mother by choice.
How was your experience with Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I felt listened to and respected for my choice to be a single mother by choice.
I did not have any fertility issues, I was simply using IUI to become a single mother by choice. However, I was 36 years old so there was a possibility that I might not get pregnant right away. It was explained that it might take about 6 attempts and that we would do 3 attempts before using any hormones or other interventions. I got pregnant on the 3rd IUI attempt without any need for any interventions.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
I went through Seattle Reproductive Clinic to become a single mother by choice in 2010. At that time, I had to go to 3 different locations for services including Bellevue, Seattle and Tacoma. I lived in Tacoma so it was a hassle to have to go to the other clinics for services that were not available in Tacoma at that time. However, since that time, things may have changed. The initial interview and the evaluation with the psychologist (?) was in Bellevue. I had to go to Seattle for the insemination. I had check ups at Tacoma. They were great at organizing and scheduling everything I needed to do, and the experience was very positive and respectful throughout out.
I don't recall exactly the costs as it was 6 years ago, but I believe I paid about $1,000 for testing and then about $350 per IUI. I became pregnant on my 3rd IUI

2012 - 2018
I had a horrible experience with my first IUI. The Clomid made me develop too large this. My husband rushed me to the ER and I stayed at the hospital by my house for 7 Days. Dr Dudley and his nurse both called my husband several times a day everyday to check on me. He was very concerned and want to make sure that I was receiving the best care possible since he did not have Hospital rights where I was staying.
2012 - 2018
How was your experience with Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I have recommended Dr Dudley to at least half a dozen of my friends. Not only does he explain his treatment plan to you extremely clearly but he's also very compassionate. I have had other issues with my clinic as far as billing and appointments and have wanted to leave practice. I have never left though because I trust dr. Dudley completely and don't want to end my relationship with him.
If you want a dr that is completely candid with you and be extremely detailed with his explanations than dr. Dudley is perfect for you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lexie )
I can not say enough good things about Lexie. I have been with her for so long, that I not can talk to her like a friend. She is SO smart and knowledgeable with her work, but she is so compassionate and relatable to. I just love her!
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
My first IVF cycle went very smoothly ever my second one has been completely horrible. I've had appointments moved or scheduled at different times and I was told I have had the wrong blood work drawn and they've even had the wrong medications sent to me.
2012 - 2016
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr. Dudley is an absolutely amazing doctor. He took the time to understand my concerns, was very compassionate, and was easy to talk to....I had 4 IUI cycles with Dr. Dudley. The first was femara+an injectable for one day. That resulted in a miscarriage. The next two were the same protocol but did not result in pregnancies possibly because sperm counts were low. The fourth attempt was injectable only with a new sperm donor and resulted in a live birth.
2012 - 2016
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
He knows what he is doing.
Dr. Dudley is extremely compassionate and caring.
I felt like information wasn't always passed onto Dr. Dudley.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The people drawing blood weren't always friendly, and some of the nursing staff wasn't always the nicest. Others were amazing.
I am not sure. It was covered by insurance.

4 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr Dudley has a very kind bedside manner, he will answer any questions or concerns you have. He was very candid with me when providing my options, which enabled me to choose donor eggs. He was honest and forthright with all information, but delivered it in a compassionate manner...Dr Dudley was very kind and explained any questions I had. He also was very available for questions or concerns...
4 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Paul Dudley at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Go see him, he's very knowledgeable and informed on all of the latest information and techniques.
One mini-stim using low doses of Letrozole and Follistim with Ganirelix (as I had left over from my earlier clinic). One donor cycle with Lupron, Progesterone in Oil.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Angi Nicholson)
All of the nursing staff was very responsive on all questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is a large clinic and all of the staff I interacted with was kind, compassionate and helpful.
approximately $12,000 excluding meds for mini-stim IVF cycle approximately $28,000 excluding meds for a frozen donor egg cycle.

2010 - 2011
Dr Dudley was easy to speak to and he was able to very clearly articulate our chances and likelihood of success. He was also very open to my asking pointed questions. I felt he treated me like an equal in my treatment and that he appreciated that I had a scientific background....Prior to IVF, Dr Dudley performed a laparoscopic surgery to remove my endometriosis. He was supportive of my attempting to TTC after surgery before attempting more aggressive treatment.
2010 - 2011
It was my first IVF and at the time I had no diminished ovarian reserve, so I was started on a standard long lupron protocol. I think that was the approach any clinic would have taken. Prior to IVF, Dr Dudley performed a laparoscopic surgery to remove my endometriosis. He was supportive of my attempting to TTC after surgery before attempting more aggressive treatment.
Large and efficient
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Monitoring was an efficient well oiled machine. There were Plante of ultrasound techs and phelbotamists that I never had to wait long
I purchased a multi cycle plan which was about 23,000 for 2 cycle fresh, 2 cycles frozen with icsi