7.1

Current Clinic Unknown
address unknown
city, ON 00000
000-000-0000

Dr. Kuneck is very direct and upfront with his recommendations. He did a lovely job of balancing giving his opinion with also giving space for my husband and I to make decisions. I am still in the course of my first IVF treatment, but I really appreciate his honesty and optimism. Dr. Kuneck also was quite comfortable with moving straight to IVF rather than spending time on IUIs that would only marginally increase my chances of success.
The nursing staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of MN] has been incredibly responsive to my questions and concerns. I had some initial insurance issues and they were very supportive along the way and helped me make sure that I got all of my medications on time.... I do not see my doctor on every visit and I understand for some people that would be a problem. I do know that my doctor is very actively involved though and reviews my case each time I get bloodwork or have an ultrasound done. I think the clinic runs efficiently.
How was your experience with Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
I would say be open to any option. Dr. Kuneck wants you to achieve success but will also defer to your decisions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Dr. Kuneck is very direct but kind in his manner. He's incredibly knowledgeable and always makes me feel welcome.
Describe the protocols Paul Kuneck used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
This is my first IVF cycle, so we decided to go with the typical course knowing that it might take a cycle or two to figure out how my body responds. I am still in my cycle. I did 22 days of bcp, on day 19 on bcp I started Lupron. Then I began menopur and gonal f on day 11 of lupron. On day 3 of STIMS I went in for bloodwork and then had my dosages adjusted. My next step is an ultrasound and blood work on day 5 of STIMS.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The nursing staff has been incredibly responsive to my questions and concerns. I had some initial insurance issues and they were very supportive along the way and helped me make sure that I got all of my medications on time.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
This clinic has many strengths. I have found the nursing team and doctors to be incredibly supportive and informative. I do not see my doctor on every visit and I understand for some people that would be a problem. I do know that my doctor is very actively involved though and reviews my case each time I get bloodwork or have an ultrasound done. I think the clinic runs efficiently.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I have a strong insurance package but this requires reimbursement. Medications cost $2000 so far (after insurance reimbursement) and I needed to pay up-front $10000 for the IVF cycle.
Describe Paul Kuneck's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
No comments
Paul Kuneck
Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota
Minneapolis

2015, Successful
Paul [Kuneck] is a really good guy, who cares a lot about his patients. Even though I didn't see him most of the time I went in, he reviewed my chart every single time I went in. I would hear from him or his nurse later that day if there was any change in my treatment or medications based on his review.
This clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] is very efficient, so you are not assigned a specific nurse or anything. Everyone there helps all of the patients. So its not quite as touchy feely or "warm" as I think others probably are...They don't mind answering tons of questions.
Paul is a really good guy, who cares a lot about his patients. Even though I didnt see him most of the time I went in, he reviewed my chart every single time I went in. I would hear from him or his nurse later that day if there was any change in my treatment or medications based on his review. And I did see him every time I went in for an ultrasound after my pregnancy was confirmed!
Trust him
This clinic is very efficient, so you are not assigned a specific nurse or anything. Everyone there helps all of the patients. So its not quite as touchy feely or "warm" as I think others probably are. But their outcomes are outstanding, which to me was the most important thing. It's also not like they are cold or anything, but they're not there to coddle you, they are there to get you pregnant. Everyone is very helpful.
They dont mind answering tons of questions. There were multiple days that I felt silly calling about something that was probably trivial, but I just wanted to be sure everything was OK, and the nurses never made me feel like my question was unimportant.
Paul Kuneck