Medical SchoolU. of Albany
206-301-5000
1505 Westlake Ave North
Seattle, WA 98109
206-301-5000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Paul Lin to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Seattle Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
He [Dr. Lin] is a little indirect when it comes to how he monitors cycles. He is more of a sidelines doctor, so as long as you don't mind that he is absolutely wonderful! ...He takes the time to explain treatments and how they work. He explains how likely they are to work and not work. He always answers my questions when I need them answered and checks in on my cycles.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
He takes the time to explain treatments and how they work. He explains how likely they are to work and not work. He always answers my questions when I need them answered and checks in on my cycles. He is a great doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Don't hesitate to make an appointment! He is a little indirect when it comes to how he monitors cycles. He is more of a sidelines doctor, so as long as you don't mind that he is absolutely wonderful!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
He takes the time to explain why we are doing what we are doing. He cares about his patients.
Describe the protocols Paul Lin used in your cycles at Seattle Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
The first two IUI's we did were orally medicated with a trigger shot. The third was oral medication, Menopur injections and a trigger shot. We used these to help with follicles and to help me ovulate so we can do the IUIs because of my husband's motility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Tanya Zakrajsek)
She is super kind and patient. She is adimant about answering any question I have. She also did my third IUI and she explained everything so well and made me feel super calm and comfortable.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Our clinic has four locations! Three close to where I live so I can always get an appointment anytime I need one. They are always very clean, the front desk staff are wonderful and always so kind. The atmosphere is wonderful and I've never felt uncomfortable at any of the ones near me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Most of my things were covered under insurance, but our IUIs are $650 including my husband's sample.
Seattle

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
At every appointment with Dr Lin he gave us his undivided attention, he did a great job at "talking me down" I spent way too much time on Google. After our first egg retrieval resulted in no babies, he already had a plan to make changes for our next egg retrieval. He also took our case to his colleges to ensure that he covered all the bases...he does not sugar coat things. So be prepared to hear the truth, but in a tactful way
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Bd aware that he does not sugar coat things. So be prepared to hear the truth, but in a tactful way
Dr Lin really took his time to exlpain everything in a way we could understand. He personally reached out to us after each failed embryo transfer.
I only remember the second egg retrieval. It was a Luteal Lupron HCG Fresh ET. I was on 300iu of Follistim, 150 iu Menopur and vaginal Progesterone twice daily
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Amanda)
I was un happy with my nurse. She was not great at communicating things to me. Everyone else in the Clinic was amazing.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The only office open on Saturdays is Seattle, parking down there is a nightmare. They do not open until 8 am, which makes it hard to get to work on time. The clinics have a great atmosphere, they gove you starbucks gift cards if they are late for your appointment. The front desk staff is very friendly.
Describe Paul Lin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
He would only transfer 2 aftwr speaking to us and confirming that we were okay with Twins
What specific things went wrong at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?