Medical SchoolU. of Albany
206-301-5000
1505 Westlake Ave North
Seattle, WA 98109
206-301-5000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Paul Lin to a friend?

6.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Seattle Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
2015 - 2019
3 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
I choose Dr. Lin as my first treatment was to undergo a myomectomy prior to fertility treatment. Not only is Dr. Lin a fertility specialist but he is also surgeon. It was nice to know Dr. Lin treated me for all my surgeries to include emergency surgery and fertility treatment. ... Anytime during a failed treatment he would reach out via message to check in on me, which I appreciated. ... He is compassionate, understanding and caring.
2015 - 2019
3 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Lin is straight forward! Some patients may not like this process during fertility treatment; however, as a fertility patients for several years your doctor should be straightforward. Anytime during a failed treatment he would reach out via message to check in on me, which I appreciated. He even will message on the weekend (assuming) you have labs or outcome results on a Friday! As I previously mentioned Dr. Lin goes above and beyond for his patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
If you are looking for a doctor who is caring, compassionate, understanding, smart, well diverse in both medically and surgically, straightforward and will get you knocked up Dr. Lin is the doctor to see. I choose Dr. Lin as my first treatment was to undergo a myomectomy prior to fertility treatment. Not only is Dr. Lin a fertility specialist but he is also surgeon. It was nice to know Dr. Lin treated me for all my surgeries to include emergency surgery and fertility treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Lin cares for his patients and goes above and beyond to help each of his patients. He is compassionate, understanding and caring. For example, during one of my treatments during IUI I ended up suffering from severe abdominal pain (I couldn't walk due to the pain) I called the clinic as I wasn't sure if this was a reason of the IUI. The clinic saw me immediately and during an ultrasound it was noted I suffered from an ectopic and was internally bleeding. The nurse called Dr. Lin who was practicing at his other clinic and instructed me to meet him at the closest hospital to start emergency surgery. Within an hour Dr. Lin showed up to the hospital and took care of me. Now what doctor would stop in the middle of his day to have emergency surgery? Usually doctors will instruct their patients to go to a hospital and will have the on call doctor prepare and conduct surgery. Now that is what I called being treated as a human! He is amazing and I will forever be grateful!
Describe the protocols Paul Lin used in your cycles at Seattle Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Initially, I started with regular IUI treatments until my ectopic pregnancy which resulted in removal of my left tube. I took a few months break to transfer into IVF. During my first round of IVF I took Menopur and Gonal F. Second round of IVF I was prescribed a hormone medication (can't remember the name of the vial) but the price was $. During this treatment I also took Menopur and Gonal F. Due to my diminish ovarian reserve my second round was canceled due to poor response. My third round of IVF, we transferred into a mini stim IVF cycle instead of regular IVF, which used menorpur and gonal f but a lower dosage. I ended up having a miscarriage due to this cycle (again due to my DOR). Throughout my treatment it was noted the best option for me was to switch to donor eggs which only included Estrace and Endometrium!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jenna )
Jenna (Dr. Lin's nurse for one of his clinics) is organized, caring, compassionate, understanding and honest. She is always contacting me via portal to check in on me during all stages of treatment. Anytime I would have appointments she was there to answer any and all my questions. If I called the clinic asking to speak with her she would always call back the same day! I know the clinic is busy with tons of patients but she deserves a gold STAR for always being there for me and her patients
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
SRM has several clinics within the city. As a patient I had the opportunity to schedule my appointments in Seattle, Kirkland or Bellevue office! In addition, the Seattle office is open during the weekend with free parking! As long as you know where to park on the weekend (across the street) it was easy going to appointments on the weekends. The clinic is open 365 days a year and the phone team is also opened during business hours. If you are not the type of person who likes to call you can also use the portal to schedule appointments, message your doctor/nurse/team and see your labs! The only down side is the financial part as it appears there is a high turn over for the financial assistant.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance does not cover one penny at all. Therefore, everything was out of pocket via credit cards! Treatment includes several IUI, IVFs and now donor eggs. Currently I'm looking at a little over 90,000
Describe Paul Lin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Lin will choose the best decision with single or multiple depending on the patients history. In my case, since I had tubal removal along with myomectomy for my safety it was best to only transfer one.
Seattle

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
He [Dr. Lin] is a little indirect when it comes to how he monitors cycles. He is more of a sidelines doctor, so as long as you don't mind that he is absolutely wonderful! ...He takes the time to explain treatments and how they work. He explains how likely they are to work and not work. He always answers my questions when I need them answered and checks in on my cycles.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
He takes the time to explain treatments and how they work. He explains how likely they are to work and not work. He always answers my questions when I need them answered and checks in on my cycles. He is a great doctor.
Don't hesitate to make an appointment! He is a little indirect when it comes to how he monitors cycles. He is more of a sidelines doctor, so as long as you don't mind that he is absolutely wonderful!
He takes the time to explain why we are doing what we are doing. He cares about his patients.
The first two IUI's we did were orally medicated with a trigger shot. The third was oral medication, Menopur injections and a trigger shot. We used these to help with follicles and to help me ovulate so we can do the IUIs because of my husband's motility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Tanya Zakrajsek)
She is super kind and patient. She is adimant about answering any question I have. She also did my third IUI and she explained everything so well and made me feel super calm and comfortable.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Our clinic has four locations! Three close to where I live so I can always get an appointment anytime I need one. They are always very clean, the front desk staff are wonderful and always so kind. The atmosphere is wonderful and I've never felt uncomfortable at any of the ones near me.
Most of my things were covered under insurance, but our IUIs are $650 including my husband's sample.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
At every appointment with Dr Lin he gave us his undivided attention, he did a great job at "talking me down" I spent way too much time on Google. After our first egg retrieval resulted in no babies, he already had a plan to make changes for our next egg retrieval. He also took our case to his colleges to ensure that he covered all the bases...he does not sugar coat things. So be prepared to hear the truth, but in a tactful way
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Paul Lin at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Bd aware that he does not sugar coat things. So be prepared to hear the truth, but in a tactful way
Dr Lin really took his time to exlpain everything in a way we could understand. He personally reached out to us after each failed embryo transfer.
I only remember the second egg retrieval. It was a Luteal Lupron HCG Fresh ET. I was on 300iu of Follistim, 150 iu Menopur and vaginal Progesterone twice daily
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Amanda)
I was un happy with my nurse. She was not great at communicating things to me. Everyone else in the Clinic was amazing.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The only office open on Saturdays is Seattle, parking down there is a nightmare. They do not open until 8 am, which makes it hard to get to work on time. The clinics have a great atmosphere, they gove you starbucks gift cards if they are late for your appointment. The front desk staff is very friendly.
He would only transfer 2 aftwr speaking to us and confirming that we were okay with Twins
What specific things went wrong at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?