9.7

Paul Miller works at

890 W. Faris Road
Greenville, SC 29605
864-455-1600

Dr. Miller very clearly laid out all treatment plans for my husband and I. He explained to us different methods we could use to achieve a pregnancy. He was very compassionate and knowledgeable. He worked closely with the nurses to ensure proper communication.... We started with Clomid, but weren’t having positive results. Added in Novarel. Then added in Gonal F. Switched to Letrozole+Novarel+Gonal F. Dr. Miller suggested a regimen of vitamin e, d 3, coq10, and prenatals.
This clinic [Fertility Center of the Carolinas] is very large and tends to treat its patients like numbers rather than people. I’ve had quite a few conversations with the patient care coordinator regarding the treatment i received there.... Negative experience with IUI- we were in the waiting room for over an hour after our scheduled appointment time.... FCC is a very large clinic run by a hospital so it is much more like an institution and less of a positive, relaxed experience.
How was your experience with Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Ask questions if you have them. Don’t expect him to know what you’re thinking.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Describe the protocols Paul Miller used in your cycles at Fertility Center of the Carolinas and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas. (Assigned nurse: Megan )
Megan is very knowledgeable regarding infertility, treatments, and PCOS. She showed compassion and gave necessary instructions. She provided a treatment plan at every appointment.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
This clinic is very large and tends to treat its patients like numbers rather than people. I’ve had quite a few conversations with the patient care coordinator regarding the treatment i received there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Ultrasound- $280 Clomid- $50 Femara- $10 Gonal F+Novarel- $500+
Describe Paul Miller's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
Paul Miller

2013 - 2017, Unsuccessful
Dr Miller is sharp, warm and encouraging. He's incredibly likable and a fast talker. Go in ready to listen. He is knowledgeable and open to collaborating. I believe he's director of the clinic so I don't get to see him as often as I'd like, but I feel like he does stay in top of my care and is available to me when I have questions...Limitations on using my eggs versus donor eggs were not accurately conveyed...As someone with a fairly high amount of white coat hypertension, it's an anomaly for me to find one doctor I am comfortable with, much less an entire practice.
As someone with a fairly high amount of white coat hypertension, it's an anomaly for me to find one doctor I am comfortable with, much less an entire practice. The nurses and staff [at FCC] are incredible. Everyone is responsive and generally messages are returned quickly. I would prefer to see one doctor for all appointments, but I can understand how that is prohibitive from a scheduling standpoint...Megan is amazing. She is caring, competent and enthusiastic about helping her patients.
How was your experience with Paul Miller at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Take notes.
Warmth and compassion from the whole staff. It really feels like they are rooting for you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of the Carolinas. (Assigned nurse: Megan Bell)
Megan is amazing. She is caring, competent and enthusiastic about helping her patients. It really feels like the whole team is invested helping us achieve our goals.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas.
As someone with a fairly high amount of white coat hypertension, it's an anomaly for me to find one doctor I am comfortable with, much less an entire practice. The nurses and staff are incredible. Everyone is responsive and generally messages are returned quickly. I would prefer to see one doctor for all appointments, but I can understand how that is prohibitive from a scheduling standpoint.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of the Carolinas?
Limitations on using my eggs versus donor eggs were not accurately conveyed.
Paul Miller