Medical SchoolNYU
ResidencyColumbia U
FellowshipSloane Hospital for Women
105 E 37th St, Suite 1
212-685-2229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Paul R. Gindoff to a friend?
Neutral: 75%Don't recommend: 25%7.5
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Chelsea Fertility of NYC to a friend?
During IUI, Dr. Gindoff monitored me every 2 days while on Letrozole and advised me when to do my trigger shot and when to come back in for the IUI...Dr. Gindoff is very knowledgeable and precise. He answers all my questions about "wives tales" and leaves me feeling comfortable. He knows when I am upset & having a bad day and takes me time to explain things to me and comfort me.
How was your experience with Paul R. Gindoff at Chelsea Fertility of NYC?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul R. Gindoff at Chelsea Fertility of NYC?
I would walk to each appointment with a list of questions to make sure you get them all answered. When you are there everything can go very quickly if they are busy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul R. Gindoff at Chelsea Fertility of NYC?
Chelsea Fertility knows the name the minute you walk into their practice. The entire facility is very personable and it is always easy to get a call back from the doctor or a nurse when you have questions. We are on IUI #3 but always feel at home while at Chelsea.
Describe the protocols Paul R. Gindoff used in your cycles at Chelsea Fertility of NYC and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Chelsea Fertility of NYC. (Assigned nurse: Christina )
The nurses at Chelsea are fantastic, often times after the doctor leaves the room they stay behind just to answer questions and to see how you are feeling. They are extremely helpful working insurance and your insurance preferred pharmacies.
Describe your experience with Chelsea Fertility of NYC.
If you want a clinic where you feel like a patient and not like a lab rat, go to Chelsea. They are able to spend time with you and better yet remember you. I would take note that most appointments are after 9:30 in the AM and before 2PM so it is not the most convenient if you are working.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul R. Gindoff at Chelsea Fertility of NYC.
We are lucky that IUI is full covered
New York City
I did consultations [with Dr. Gindoff] and work up me and my spouse did blood work I had an endometrial biopsy and hsg everything came back normal...he wanted me to do ivf natural but I couldn’t afford it and then proceeds to consider iui natural but did not go through because when my cycle started doctor wasn’t available...I got the results I needed but I felt like dr. Gindoff cared more about the price then me (patient) like he wanted to get right to the procedure
How was your experience with Paul R. Gindoff at Chelsea Fertility of NYC?
He was respectful seem like he was rushing to get the process over with he didn’t have any compassion seemed more like he cared about the price then me and my concerns i did get some of my questions answered but he was very blunt
He’s a doctor that wants to get straight to the point so if you don’t want a compassionate doctor and want to rush the process then continue the process with dr.gindoff
I did consultations and work up me and my spouse did blood work I had an endometrial biopsy and hsg everything came back normal he wanted me to do ivf natural but I couldn’t afford it and then proceeds to consider iui natural but did not go through because when my cycle started doctor wasn’t available and the time he was my cycle was ending and my work schedule got in the way
Describe your experience with your nurse at Chelsea Fertility of NYC. (Assigned nurse: Elaine Alfond)
Elaine was very polite and friendly but she wasn’t very organized and she didn’t always return my calls
Describe your experience with Chelsea Fertility of NYC.
Office was clean staff were polite and friendly you will feel comfortable but if your a person that really want to have a baby and you want a compassionate doctor That cares for their patient your going to feel a little off about Dr.gindoff
Over $500
What specific things went wrong at Chelsea Fertility of NYC?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
[Dr. Paul R Gindoff was] Experienced and straightforward, kind and caring. He took the time to explain the process and answer my questions. Some days he was more rushed than others but he always treated me with kindness. He was very thorough and on time. He handled retrievals and transfers very well, spoke to me before and after every procedure to make sure I was comfortable and understood.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Paul R. Gindoff at Raveco?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul R. Gindoff at Raveco?
Make sure you advocate for yourself if you have any questions or doubts and he will be willing to discuss and move forward in a way that works.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul R. Gindoff at Raveco?
Took time to explain and answer questions , ressses protocol and plan at various steps, always available to help
Describe the protocols Paul R. Gindoff used in your cycles at Raveco and their degree of success.
Follistim, menopur, ganirelix for stims, Lupron to trigger, pio before transfers.
One nurse in particular was amazing - Elaine. The others were ok, but clearly rushed and didn’t take much time to make me comfortable the Elaine did.
Describe your experience with Raveco.
Strengths are that it is a small clinic, so you don’t feel like a number. Wait times aren’t long and you always see your doctor. Doctors are always available to talk Weaknesses are that nursing staff is small so they may seem rushed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul R. Gindoff at Raveco.
$18000 for ivf cycle
What specific things went wrong at Raveco?
Raveco
Forest Hills
Doctor [Dr. Gindoff] spent enough time with us to answer our questions in a frank way... He is very knowledgeable but sometimes won’t let you finish your question before answering. He is prepared to find the answer for you. You just need to tell him what you need and he will explain...Low AMH so high doses of menopur and follistim. 8 days of stim. Fresh transfer after 3 days.
How was your experience with Paul R. Gindoff at Chelsea Fertility of NYC?
Dr Gindoff explained things in a clear and frank way. He is very knowledgeable but sometimes won’t let you finish your question before answering. He is prepared to find the answer for you. You just need to tell him what you need and he will explain.
Be prepared to hear the truth. Sometimes it’s not what you want to hear.
Doctor spent enough time with us to answer our questions in a frank way
Describe your experience with your nurse at Chelsea Fertility of NYC. (Assigned nurse: Elaine Christina and Natasha )
Elaine was excellent. Friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with Chelsea Fertility of NYC.
Busy clinic but mostly on time. The financial team could do a Better job with explaining costs up front. IVF cycle costs are slightly cheaper but there are always ‘add ons’ as you go through the cycle. Reception staff great.
$9500 for cycle plus extras
Describe Paul R. Gindoff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Chelsea Fertility of NYC.
Transferred two embryos due to my age and low AMH levels/probable low egg quality.
What specific things went wrong at Chelsea Fertility of NYC?