Medical SchoolColumbia
ResidencyHarvard Medical School/Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital
FellowshipHarvard Medical School/Brigham and Women’s Hospital
5 Columbus Circle
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Paula Brady to a friend?

9.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Columbia University to a friend?
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
As a physician myself, I was impressed with both Dr. Brady's clinical knowledge and competence as well as her empathetic bedside manner. If there was a setback, she would break the news in a sensitive and empathetic way, but at the same time come up with solutions to address the set-back.... I was able to email her directly with any questions (which I feel is rare with most physicians), and she would typically respond within 24 hours and answer any questions I had in detail.
The facilities at Columbia IVF are clean, well-designed and very organized. The staff including nurses and secretaries are polite and responsive to patients' needs. The physicians I saw at the clinic were excellent both in terms of clinical competence and bedside manner. The embryologists I met were professional and careful in their handling of my embryo from what I saw during my transfer.... PGS $2,500, Cyropreservation (annual) $1,200, Anesthesia $500, Igenomix PGS fee $750.
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
As a physician myself, I was impressed with both Dr. Brady's clinical knowledge and competence as well as her empathetic bedside manner. If there was a setback, she would break the news in a sensitive and empathetic way, but at the same time come up with solutions to address the set-back. I did not have Dr. Brady do the egg retrieval because of a conflict in my work schedule, but she did do the egg transfer. I was extremely nervous about the transfer because I ended up with only 1 genetically normal embryo after PGS screening, but I was impressed with how carefully and smoothly she preformed the transfer. The embryo ended up implanting, and I am now in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paula Brady at Columbia University?
I would advise patients in general to ask their IVF doctor about their chances for success with each cycle given their individual circumstances. We did not discuss this in too much detail, and I did not think to push for more information on my chances of success because I was so focused on just starting treatment. I was 38yo when I did the egg retrieval. 12 eggs were retrieved, 7 fertilized, 3 embryos made it to day 5 and only 1 embryo was genetically normal after screening. I was surprised and disappointed that this was considered a good result for my age. I was expecting and hoping to have at least 2-3 good embryos. Every doctor wants to paint the most optimistic picture possible so I think it's important to ask about the worst outcomes too so you can prepare yourself and not be overly disappointed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
I found Dr. Brady to be warm, empathetic and patient, and I felt very comfortable under her care. I was able to email her directly with any questions (which I feel is rare with most physicians), and she would typically respond within 24 hours and answer any questions I had in detail. She would also call me directly herself with any important news and offer to talk about anything I wanted over the phone if email wasn't sufficient.
Describe the protocols Paula Brady used in your cycles at Columbia University and their degree of success.
Gonadal F (225 IU), Menopur (225 IU) and Ovidrel were used for egg retrieval. To prepare for the transfer I took estradiol 2mg BID and progesterone IM injections nightly. I continued the estradiol and progesterone injections until the 10th week of pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Katrina Leong)
The nurses explained the instructions well both verbally and through email. They were responsive to any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Columbia University.
Monitoring appointments were scheduled for a specific time, but they were flexible at the same time. So if I needed an earlier appointment, they would easily accommodate that. I would typically get there at 7am, and my wait would be no more than 10-20min.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paula Brady at Columbia University.
PGS $2,500, Cyropreservation (annual) $1,200, Anesthesia $500, Igenomix PGS fee $750. The rest was covered under insurance and required $50 copay for each clinic visit.
Describe Paula Brady's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Columbia University.
We only had one good embryo, so we did not have any other choices. But Dr. Brady said that she would still prefer eSET in my case any way.

PCOS, Unexplained
She [Dr. Paula Brady] used ICSI and embryos were frozen as I suffered from hyper stimulation during the retrieval phase. Hence, transfer was done after one and a half month...she followed a very regular monitoring regime throughout the process...transferred single embryo as she advised it to be safe for us...She takes care of her patients at a very personal level and treats you more than a patient. She listens all of your problems carefully and try to resolve them, even the minutest of issues. She often called me personally on issues which may not be of great significance but in order to make me comfortable, she would always call me and reply my emails even on Sundays. Whenever, I used to contact her thinking of something as a huge issue, she would not only address it but made me comfortable. Throughout the procedure, she was with us as a doctor at a very personal level. She always welcome questions and makes her patients comfortable. She makes the whole procedure very comfortable, memorable and enjoyable. She ensures that she captures every moment of the journey for her patients. She is a wonderful fertility doctor and treats her patients with compassion and love and she is a real gem.
The clinic [Columbia University] is open even on holidays and weekends and they would never postpone anything scheduled for a given day. The wait time was minimum and staff was very friendly. The only small weakness I found was at times, there was a bit long waiting time for the after office hours emergency helpline...She [nurse] followed up on daily monitoring and briefed us about the ongoing process and next steps and would convey directions of the doctor. She was easily accessible...used ICSI and embryos were frozen as I suffered from hyper stimulation during the retrieval phase. Hence, transfer was done after one and a half month. Besides, she followed a very regular monitoring regime throughout the process.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
I wish I could rate her on a scale having numbers way greater than 10. She is above any scale that can measure her professionalism, dedication, commitment, concern, care and love for her patients. She studies her patients in depth and personalize the treatment based on each individual as she does not consider her patients as a number but as a human, who needs special care and attention. She would never ignore even the slightest of issues you are facing while going through the treatment. Throughout the process, I emailed her quite frequently on very basic issues and she would always address them in a polite way and often, I would receive a call from her personally addressing the issue. She makes the patients very comfortable, for example, I was having pain of injections and she resolved it in a very effective way. She takes the patient along on what is best for the patient professionally and she guides the patient on each and every issue although I know that most clinics and doctors never go in such details. We saw many fertility doctors for the last eleven years and went through many fertility treatments and emotional traumas and for most of the doctors, I was just a number and in time of failure, it was quite casual for them. However, Dr. Brady addresses very minute details like daily scans and readings quite seriously and would discuss with us. She is a very knowledgeable doctor and knows her work very well and then take her patients along that plan.
I would advise to trust Dr. Brady as she knows her work, being competent and knowledgeable and follow her each and every instruction very religiously, including timings and all other dos and dont's.
Dr. Brady is an excellent consultant and above all, a wonderful human being. She takes care of her patients at a very personal level and treats you more than a patient. She listens all of your problems carefully and try to resolve them, even the minutest of issues. She often called me personally on issues which may not be of great significance but in order to make me comfortable, she would always call me and reply my emails even on Sundays. Whenever, I used to contact her thinking of something as a huge issue, she would not only address it but made me comfortable. Throughout the procedure, she was with us as a doctor at a very personal level. She always welcome questions and makes her patients comfortable. She makes the whole procedure very comfortable, memorable and enjoyable. She ensures that she captures every moment of the journey for her patients. She is a wonderful fertility doctor and treats her patients with compassion and love and she is a real gem.
She used ICSI and embryos were frozen as I suffered from hyper stimulation during the retrieval phase. Hence, transfer was done after one and a half month. Besides, she followed a very regular monitoring regime throughout the process.
She followed up on daily monitoring and briefed us about the ongoing process and next steps and would convey directions of the doctor. She was easily accessible.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
The clinic is open even on holidays and weekends and they would never postpone anything scheduled for a given day. The wait time was minimum and staff was very friendly. The only small weakness I found was at times, there was a bit long waiting time for the after office hours emergency helpline.
The doctor transferred single embryo as she advised it to be safe for us and we had no issue with that.
Columbia University

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University.

2018 - 2020
Dr Brady strongly believes in single embryo transfer and made that clear in our initial IVF consultation...is compassionate clear and a honest with great bedside manner. I feel great under her care however she isn’t the doctor that always sees me when visiting...always makes sure we are comfortable with next steps before pursuing a treatment plan. She is optimistic but realistic which works well for my specific needs...Retrieved 4 eggs (no surprise at all that was predicted) 3 fertilized, one made it do day 6 blast Sent for PGS testing and is genetically normal Banking before transferring
[Columbia University is] Organized efficient friendly and well run...The billing department and insurance issues were a bit confusing and I didn’t feel like I had enough support on that end...I wish I’d get to see my specific dr at visits...Nurse and care coordinator are efficient but kind...The nursing staff is extremely efficient and professional but very kind and friendly...Work up bloodwork to check AMH,FSH levels and AFC since there was concern for DOR.
2018 - 2020
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Dr Brady is a confident doctor who immediately put us at ease. She is compassionate, clear and a great communicator. Her bedside manner is wonderful and always makes sure we are comfortable with next steps before pursuing a treatment plan. She is optimistic but realistic which works well for my specific needs.
Understand that you are receiving care at a clinic and not a private practice
Dr Brady is compassionate clear and a honest with great bedside manner. I feel great under her care however she isn’t the doctor that always sees me when visiting.
Work up bloodwork to check AMH,FSH levels and AFC since there was concern for DOR. Once that was determined IUI with trigger was suggested Cycle pushed off several times due to hormonal imbalances Semen analysis MF diagnosis Oral medication trigger IUI resulted in negative Semen analysis One more IUI recommended before moving on resulted in negative Recommendation IVF/ICSI Estrogen patch luteal priming 250 gonal F 225 menopur Trigger Retrieved 4 eggs (no surprise at all that was predicted) 3 fertilized, one made it do day 6 blast Sent for PGS testing and is genetically normal Banking before transferring
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Initially Karen but now Katrina )
Nurse and care coordinator are efficient but kind The nursing staff is extremely efficient and professional but very kind and friendly.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
Organized efficient friendly and well run The billing department and insurance issues were a bit confusing and I didn’t feel like I had enough support on that end I wish I’d get to see my specific dr at visits
My insurance covered monitoring appointments and blood work as well as IUI All IVF expenses were Out of pocket Retrieval medications genetic testing total of 20K

1 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
After discussion [with Dr. Brady] we decided it was best to pursue a fresh donor. So we used their internal donor service at Columbia, which is awesome and they found me a donor. She used progesterone nightly and estrogen in preparation and we had a positive result from the first transfer...She explained all the facts and was understanding of your difficulties. She knew we had been on a long road of failures, so she was sensitive to that but always decisive and positive. Very calm and professional
The location [of Columbia University] is great and near the park. Nice for walks after or before important scans or appointments. The decor is nice and well fitted out, the exam rooms are clean and modern. The staff actually care and remember you from previous visits. There is a warm and welcoming feeling to the place...[Nurses are] Prompt with information. Everything you would hope for in a nurse. Everyone there was caring and thoughtful. The ladies that take your blood too, such nice women.
1 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Compared to my difficult experience at CCRM with another Dr who was more interested in his own ego than me as a patient. Pauls was a breathe of fresh air. From the moment we met her on zoom (due to the pandemic) we knew we wanted to work with her. I completely trusted her calm and professional personality. She wanted to do tests on us first before stating any fertility treatments, which I liked and she found some problems with my partners sperm. Nobody else had run these kind of tests before. She always responded to emails quickly. She just seems like she genuinely cares and she wants to find out why it's not working. To unpick the puzzle. Rather than just push me into a round of IVF. I never felt like I was being used for my money there.
Be ready to get pregnant!
After discussion we decided it was best to pursue a fresh donor. So we used their internal donor service at Columbia, which is awesome and they found me a donor. She used progesterone nightly and estrogen in preparation and we had a positive result from the first transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Madison Leffler)
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
The location is great and near the park. Nice for walks after or before important scans or appointments. The decor is nice and well fitted out, the exam rooms are clean and modern. The staff actually care and remember you from previous visits. There is a warm and welcoming feeling to the place.
I agree with eSET
2020
We only met [Dr. Paula Brady] once during the initial consultation. It was immediately clear that she placed me in a specific category based on very preliminary information. Maybe I caught her on a bad day but she did not have much bedside manner and was not very positive. There's reality and then there's just negativity...she responded to very few emails. It is very difficult to accurately rate someone with whom I had minimal contact. All follow-ups were handled by her team who were exceptional and the reason I stayed with Columbia Fertility.
Katrina [nurse at Columbia University] is outstanding. She follow-ups on every question and on any concerns. you might have. Dr. Brady's entire team is quite exception and definitely are a BIG part of her success. They make the experience with this fertility center well worth it...They are punctual and efficient. Some are friendlier than others but all are professionals. The weaknesses for me include the front desk: If a patient completes the electronic check-in why do they still have to provide their information again in this open setting. One representative is always friendly but the other not so much. She often seems annoyed. The other weakness is often feeling like just a number. I understand that they have a lot of patients but the experience is very individual. Having your dream realized should not be greeted with a certain layer of coldness and commonality when it is anything but that.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Again, I only saw her once and she responded to very few emails. It is very difficult to accurately rate someone with whom I had minimal contact. All follow-ups were handled by her team who were exceptional and the reason I stayed with Columbia Fertility.
If you want to have more direct interaction with her, you should voice this early on. This way if she cannot oblige, you know from the onset and can make an informed decision.
We only met once during the initial consultation. It was immediately clear that she placed me in a specific category based on very preliminary information. Maybe I caught her on a bad day but she did not have much bedside manner and was not very positive. There's reality and then there's just negativity.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Destiny)
Katrina is outstanding. She follow-ups on every question and on any concerns. you might have. Dr. Brady's entire team is quite exception and definitely are a BIG part of her success. They make the experience with this fertility center well worth it.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
The strengths include their coordination. I never experienced a long wait with any appointment. They are punctual and efficient. Some are friendlier than others but all are professionals. The weaknesses for me include the front desk: If a patient completes the electronic check-in why do they still have to provide their information again in this open setting. One representative is always friendly but the other not so much. She often seems annoyed. The other weakness is often feeling like just a number. I understand that they have a lot of patients but the experience is very individual. Having your dream realized should not be greeted with a certain layer of coldness and commonality when it is anything but that.
Only for co-pays and for blood work that was sent to the wrong lab.
Columbia University
Dr. Brady has been adamant about transferring one embryo at a time for the health and safety of both me and my future child. At this point, I only have 2 frozen embryos left and one didn't make it to the blastocyst stage until day 7 which apparently means it's of lesser quality. Dr. Brady previously mentioned transferring those last 2 together...has taken the time to really get to know me. She remembers everything that is going on with me, including in my life outside of fertility treatments, and checks in with me personally. I email her often with questions and she is always prompt to reply. When I had my first miscarriage, she seemed almost as upset as I was and offered a much needed hug. She is just personable and authentically human.
Monitoring [at Columbia University] occurs from 7am until 9:30am, 7 days a week...carries all the state-of-the-art equipment and it is a beautiful office. I don't think I would ever leave this clinic. All the doctors are super knowledgeable and professional and the rest of the staff is so friendly and warm. They all know me by name at this point and they seem genuinely interested in talking with me. The office is also very efficient. I never wait very long at all for morning monitoring or procedures. Everything about this place is great and I can't imagine going anywhere else.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
I absolutely adore Dr. Brady. She is so thorough and thoughtful, always considering what more we can do to achieve a healthy pregnancy. She treats me as an intellectual equal and answers all my questions without ever rushing me or making me feel like my questions are silly. She was new to the clinic after my first round of IUI and I am so grateful to have switched to her care. I feel like she is fully invested in my case and always up to date on the latest research. Of all the doctors I have seen at the clinic, she is the most warm and personable. I seriously can't say enough about her. She is absolutely the best.
Ask all the fertility questions you have ever had! She will answer all of them!
Dr. Brady has taken the time to really get to know me. She remembers everything that is going on with me, including in my life outside of fertility treatments, and checks in with me personally. I email her often with questions and she is always prompt to reply. When I had my first miscarriage, she seemed almost as upset as I was and offered a much needed hug. She is just personable and authentically human.
With my first round of IUI, the Clomid caused ovarian cysts that took a while to go away. After that she switched me to Letrozole and I had no problem with it. When I began IVF, she monitored my follicles closely and raised the dose of Gonal-f and Menopur as she felt necessary. Considering my low reserve, I had a good egg yield during that cycle so she kept my doses the same during the next one. After my first round of IVF, I waited to do a frozen transfer and it didn't take so after the second round, we did a fresh transfer. All along Dr. Brady has been recommending that we do genetic testing of the embryos but we declined because of cost. In my first pregnancy, we had heard a heartbeat at 7 weeks and everything was proceeding normally. Then, when I went in for my last appointment with the clinic, Dr. Brady discovered at that time that the baby's heart had stopped beating. In disbelief, I asked the next day if she could check again and she invited me in and even had another doctor take a look. She recommended a D&C and testing of the contents of conception. The results of the testing showed that the baby had trisomy 9. I was grateful to know this as it helped bring closure to the loss. After that, Dr. Brady proceeded with additional testing (including additional blood panels and an endometrial biopsy) to make sure we cover all our bases before doing another transfer. I just lost my second pregnancy very suddenly at 6 weeks and when I informed Dr. Brady, she asked me to bring in the tissue I had passed so she could send it off for testing. She wants to schedule a meeting with my husband and I next week to discuss additional genetic testing and how we can try to prevent additional miscarriages.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Karen)
Karen was my nurse until she left just recently. She always provided very clear instructions and seemed very caring. Her replacement seems a little less warm and less clear about instructions but I will see how she does moving forward.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
When I was a new patient, the clinic was just moving to a newly renovated penthouse office in the same building. The new clinic carries all the state-of-the-art equipment and it is a beautiful office. I don't think I would ever leave this clinic. All the doctors are super knowledgeable and professional and the rest of the staff is so friendly and warm. They all know me by name at this point and they seem genuinely interested in talking with me. The office is also very efficient. I never wait very long at all for morning monitoring or procedures. Everything about this place is great and I can't imagine going anywhere else.
Monitoring is super easy and fast. Monitoring occurs from 7am until 9:30am, 7 days a week. I am particularly grateful for the early hours because it takes at least 45 minutes to get from the clinic to my school (I am a teacher) and I can still make it to work on time if I go in at 7am. Since everyone at the clinic is always so pleasant and friendly, it's not a bad way to start the day. They really make it painless to have to get up a little earlier to go to a monitoring appointment before work.
Each procedure has been different so it's difficult to say what each cost has been. Also, my insurance covers some parts of treatment. So far, we have spent around $5,000 total.
Dr. Brady has been adamant about transferring one embryo at a time for the health and safety of both me and my future child. At this point, I only have 2 frozen embryos left and one didn't make it to the blastocyst stage until day 7 which apparently means it's of lesser quality. Dr. Brady previously mentioned transferring those last 2 together so I am going to follow up with her about that the next time I see her.
Columbia University

Dr Brady was always attentive and gave full responses to all my questions. She would always respond to all my emails even on after hours. She was always personal and super sweet.... Dr Brady was incredibly knowledgeable, professional, supportive, compassionate, never judging and always sweet. She was always in touch and her entire team was on top of everything. We were always updated the same day after our appointment. I didn't have to follow up or explain anything to anyone. It felt like everything was done for us.
We had an amazing experience. First of all the whole place had a positive and light energy. The entire stuff was always smiling. We never had to wait to long or be confused on what's next. After such outstanding level of care and professionalism I decide to switch all my doctors to Columbia doctors!...The entire stuff was always helpful. Everyone was on point I didn’t have to remind or explain anything to anyone.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
We didn’t know what to expect when we first decided to go to the fertility center. But honestly it all went so smooth and hustle free. I had no confusion I knew what to do next every step of the way. This was probably the most non-overwhelming doctor experience I ever had. After several months we had a successful IVF in the first try :) Every doctor we worked with was incredible but our favorite by far was Dr Brady. We are definitely coming back for baby #2 :) Dr Brady was incredibly knowledgeable, professional, supportive, compassionate, never judging and always sweet. She was always in touch and her entire team was on top of everything. We were always updated the same day after our appointment. I didn't have to follow up or explain anything to anyone. It felt like everything was done for us.
Dr Paula is fantastic but regardless of the doctor it is still lengthy and emotionally draining procedure. Just be patient it won't happen over night.
Everybody is different and after several IUIs and continuously monitoring my ovulation we learnt some things about my body which helped us to address when we arrived to the final step IVF.
The entire stuff was always helpful. Everyone was on point I didn’t have to remind or explain anything to anyone. It felt like everything was done for me. No stress no confusion. All my emails and questions were answered in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
Our insurance covered 95% of everything. We only had to pay some small fees here and there.
I agree with the hospital's policy, multiple embryo transfer may cause complications. One healthy baby at a time.

2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
After our first cycle, we were a bit disappointed for getting only 2 healthy embryos...I was in my mid 30s and started with 27 eggs...the temptation to just get on with it and try to do a transfer was there. Dr. Brady pushes us to 1) so another cycle to get more embryos. 2) put me on birth control to better sync up my eggs. We got a much better result the second time- 5 healthy frozen embryos. Now we are pregnant but also will likely not have to go through the shots again to complete our family!
The nursing staff [at Columbia University] was good but could definitely improve only by paying closer attention to detail sometimes and being a bit more proactive. For example, as we waited for PGS testing results, it was around the holidays and things took longer than usual. I would have loved to get an update more proactively to manage my expectations about how long it would take...This place was a well oiled machine! Everything was pretty organized and you never really waited that long. After a certain time, you can’t get through to them through the main line. Having your nurses email and direct line is really important. The location was super practical for me with the frequent visits too.
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Dr. Brady was the kind of doctor that worked so hard for the positive outcome that she would change her own schedule around to make sure she was there for each milestone. She would reply to emails so quickly it blew my mind away! She was an absolute joy to work with and I would definitely go see her again for my second child.
Go see her NOW!
Dr. Brady was so warm. She remembered details about me from visit to visit, always had a smile on and took the time to answer my questions.
After our first cycle, we were a bit disappointed for getting only 2 healthy embryos. I didn’t understand why as I was in my mid 30s and started with 27 eggs (a really good number I thought). Also, the temptation to just get on with it and try to do a transfer was there. Dr. Brady pushes us to 1) so another cycle to get more embryos. 2) put me on birth control to better sync up my eggs. We got a much better result the second time- 5 healthy frozen embryos. Now we are pregnant but also will likely not have to go through the shots again to complete our family!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Karen )
The nursing staff was good but could definitely improve only by paying closer attention to detail sometimes and being a bit more proactive. For example, as we waited for PGS testing results, it was around the holidays and things took longer than usual. I would have loved to get an update more proactively to manage my expectations about how long it would take.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
My care was covered by insurance. I paid very little OOP.
2019 - 2020
I started with 3 or 4 clomid cycles which all failed, then moved on to 2 egg retrievals [at Columbia University]. The first retrieval failed (no embryos were frozen) and the second resulted in three 3-day frozen embryos. My first transfer failed but second was successful!...The staff was great- very professional, kind, and caring...I was very happy with CU Fertility. Infertility treatments are really tough and no clinic can change that, but I always felt like I was treated with respect, kindness and compassion. They also get you in and out very quickly 9 times out of 10.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Infertility is devastating, and the treatments are no joke- it's an incredibly difficult experience. That being said, the patience, compassion, and extremely high-quality care I received from Dr. Brady made it all bearable. The intense nature of infertility treatments is relentless at times (and the hormones don't help!), but Dr. Brady was always quick to respond to my panicked emails and thoughtfully considered protocol changes when needed. She is also incredibly data-driven, which I really appreciated- I always felt like I was getting personalized care that was tailored to my specific needs.
Have trust and be patient- it's almost impossible when you're in the thick of it, but the woman knows her s&*t!
Dr. Brady is a fantastic listener- incredibly patient and empathetic.
I started with 3 or 4 clomid cycles which all failed, then moved on to 2 egg retrievals. The first retrieval failed (no embryos were frozen) and the second resulted in three 3-day frozen embryos. My first transfer failed but second was successful!
The staff was great- very professional, kind, and caring.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
Most of my costs were covered by insurance.
She left the decision of transferring one vs two embryos up to me.

3 Embryo Freezing (cancer), IVF
Cancer
From day one Dr Brady felt genuine and approachable. She clarified all aspects of the procedure despite countess inquiries and repetitive questions. It felt like she was truly trying to help any way she could (professionally speaking )... is compassionate and realistic. She didn’t sugarcoat things and was straight forward. She takes time to explain difficult concepts and transparent in her approach as well as expectations. You definitely walk away informed and with agenda for next time
The staff [at Columbia University] were amazing and quick to reply to emails. We loved our team(Varda, Sherry, Destiny, Madison), they made the whole process so much easier...The clinic is clean and calming. The appointments are on time and morning monitoring were done quickly and early which could accommodate different work schedules. Professional staff and equally professional response. Ability to do onsite specimen delivery and bloodwork . Weak financial billing process - incorrect charges had to be disputed multiple times but this Columbia billing issue as a opposed to the clinic itself
3 Embryo Freezing (cancer), IVF
Cancer
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Dr Brady is compassionate and realistic. She didn’t sugarcoat things and was straight forward. She takes time to explain difficult concepts and transparent in her approach as well as expectations. You definitely walk away informed and with agenda for next time
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Nurses: Varda & Madison. Coordinator: Destiny. Medication Cordinator. Sherry )
The staff were amazing and quick to reply to emails. We loved our team(Varda, Sherry, Destiny, Madison), they made the whole process so much easier.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
Luckily our cost were minimal since I went on my husband’s insurance as a secondary. Medications were covered by organizations (livestrong & heartbeat) due to my oncology diagnosis. Sherry helped facilitate that.
Columbia University

The first visit with Dr. Brady was very informative and she performed my first IUI. After that all procedures were done by technicians and IUI's done by different Dr's. I was only able to speak with my nurse moving forward and found it hard to communicate with my Dr.... I didn't like that there was no follow up from her after each on of my IUI's. No firther review as I only sat with her once, and she only did one out of three IUI's.
The front desk staff, medical assistants and ultra sound techs [at Columbia U] were super friendly and upbeat. The clinic itself ran on time. Appointments were taken as they were set. I didn't like that my Dr. didn't preform my iui's and it felt like I was just another number by iui #3. By IUI #3 a Dr was no longer doing my follow up ultrasounds and I was assigned to a tech. The great thing about the technicians was that they were more informative than the Dr's.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
She was super informative during the consultation. She had a great bedside manner. I didn't like that there was no follow up from her after each on of my IUI's. No firther review as I only sat with her once, and she only did one out of three IUI's.
She is super informative, but you will not see her during visits.
First round of IUI I was given clomid and ovedril. Second and third IUI's was given letrozole and ovedril, as the clomid had thinned my uterus.
She was super professional but no bedside manner what so ever.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
The front desk staff, medical assistants and ultra sound techs were super friendly and upbeat. The clinic itself ran on time. Appointments were taken as they were set. I didn't like that my Dr. didn't preform my iui's and it felt like I was just another number by iui #3. By IUI #3 a Dr was no longer doing my follow up ultrasounds and I was assigned to a tech. The great thing about the technicians was that they were more informative than the Dr's.
Each IUI ran about $700
Columbia University

Egg extraction with PGS testing on the final embryos prior to freezing. We also went with a natural cycle for the transfer as she [Dr. Paula Brady] wanted to help lessen the strain on my thyroid.... She walked us through the process and made us feel comfortable asking questions...She provided my husband and I with all the details needed regarding the IVF process and also coordinated with my thyroid doctor to provide the best treatment plan.
The nursing staff [at Columbia University] is excellent! Between my nurse Karen and the entire nursing staff, I was always emailed promptly with my results/next steps and had all my questions answered...Early morning monitoring appointments worked well in this office. It was never a long wait to be seen by the doctor or the lab...I had a great experience with this clinic and I also chose to see them given I'm a patient of Columbia University. The staff at the clinic is friendly, responsive, prompt and you are always seeing right on time (helps when scheduling around your appointments).
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
From day one, Dr Brady made me feel comfortable and took the time to answer all my questions. She provided my husband and I with all the details needed regarding the IVF process and also coordinated with my thyroid doctor to provide the best treatment plan.
Dr Brady never made me feel that my questions are too much so please ask away so you are well informed of the process and what you can expect.
We immediately made us feel at ease in her care from Day 1. She walked us through the process and made us feel comfortable asking questions.
Egg extraction with PGS testing on the final embryos prior to freezing. We also went with a natural cycle for the transfer as she wanted to help lessen the strain on my thyroid.
The nursing staff is excellent! Between my nurse Karen and the entire nursing staff, I was always emailed promptly with my results/next steps and had all my questions answered.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
We planned to transfer one egg based on my age (coincidentally I only had one normal egg to use).
Columbia University

Dr Brady has been patient with my questions and has made herself available to myself and my partner whenever we have questions or concerns.... She diagnosed me with PCOS and the analyzed my husband to ensure there were no male factors. There weren’t so we are proceeding with treating my PCOS. She started me on a low dose of letrezole to get me to ovulate and the first cycle went as planned but did not result in a pregnancy. We are now trying again.
The nursing staff [Columbia University] is excellent. My nurse, Karen, always calls promptly with my results and answers any questions I have.... The clinic has been great so far. I have no other fertility clinic experiences to compare t to, but it far exceeds my experiences with other doctors offices. They are friendly, responsive, and prompt.... I have my copay at each visit and the rest gets billed to insurance. So far, I have not seen a bill except from the labs.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. She hears my concerns and makes me feel comfortable by explaining the plan and why she has chosen that specific plan for my partner and me. Though we haven’t see. Her for many cycles, she has proven that she is invested in our future pregnancy.
I would advise to trust her but at the same time, not be afraid to ask questions. She can be short because she is confident and knows what she’s doing, but you may require further explanation and details. She has never made me feel that my questions are too much.
The nursing staff is excellent. My nurse, Karen, always calls promptly with my results and answers any questions I have.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
This is not applicable to me
Columbia University

She is very smart. She has a calming manner that right away relaxes you. She can be straightforward and tell you what you need to hear. She mentioned losing weight would be helpful. Dr. Brady goes through every detail with you. When you leave a visit you feel like all your questions were answered. She didnt give us false hope but she was encouraging. She has a lot of patience.... She recommended we try letrozole over clomid because I have pcos.
[Columbia University] is clean and pretty. The front staff are kind. The medical assistants can be a bit rough and cold sometimes. The other doctors that did monitoring for me were really nice and friendly. It is close the train at Columbia Circle so really easy to get their by public transportation.... My care coordinator was super incredible. When I called and burst out crying she took the time to talk to me and calm me down. She called me two days later just to check up and see how I'm doing even though my nurse already called me.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
She is very smart. She has a calming manner that right away relaxes you. She can be straightforward and tell you what you need to hear. She mentioned losing weight would be helpful. Dr. Brady goes through every detail with you. When you leave a visit you feel like all your questions were answered. She didnt give us false hope but she was encouraging. She has a lot of patience. I had a million questions and she never made me feel like I was taking too much of her time.
She isn't the most warm but she does care.
She was always empathetic. She isn't super warm but you can tell she cares about you.
She first sent us to do s lot of testing to rule out any other diagnoses. She recommended we try letrozole over clomid because I have pcos.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
The client is clean and pretty. The front staff are kind. The medical assistants can be a bit rough and cold sometimes. The other doctors that did monitoring for me were really nice and friendly. It is close the train at Columbia Circle so really easy to get their by public transportation.
What specific things went wrong at Columbia University?
2019 - 2020
Dr. Brady is phenomenal. She takes her time explaining the various treatment options and always encouraged me to ask all my questions. She has also been through the IVF process herself which in my opinion adds more weight to her professional advice...I will be starting the IVF process with her soon and she has been wonderful about answering my questions and making sure I know what to expect before we start. During a break from treatment, I experienced a spontaneous pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage and she was very supportive while I grieved.
staff [at Columbia University] is lovely. The entire office staff excellent at their job. During the morning monitoring hours you can see countless people come in and things always run very smoothly...In the roughly 8 months I have been coming to this office I have encountered numerous doctors and nurses and they have all been incredible professional. The nurses seem to love what they do and the physicians all seem to genuinely care.
European, Latino
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Brady. I will be starting the IVF process with her soon and she has been wonderful about answering my questions and making sure I know what to expect before we start. During a break from treatment, I experienced a spontaneous pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage and she was very supportive while I grieved.
Make your appointment as soon as possible she is wonderful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Katrina)
Dr. Brady's staff is lovely. The entire office staff excellent at their job. During the morning monitoring hours you can see countless people come in and things always run very smoothly.

2019 - 2020
Given my age, Dr. Paula Brady decided to go for a single embryo transfer as it is safer... is an amazing doctor, with really good bedside manners. She was always available and reverted back to my questions even at odd times during the day. She was always supportive and guided me in the right direction through every cycle. She always gave me full support throughout the entire journey...Just be open with her and open to discuss your concerns with her.
The clinic [Columbia University] is amazing they have all the facilities and great infrastructure and all the doctors and staff are amazing. They make sure that the patient is comfortable during the entire treatment process and every doctor communicates fully with you...The nursing staff is amazing and very communicate and get back to you very quickly...Given my age, Dr. Paula Brady decided to go for a single embryo transfer as it is safer.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
She has really good bedside manners. She is always supportive and will give you complete time and will listen to all your concerns and provides you with adequate responses. She is always very patient and lets you take the time to decide on the course of the treatment and adjust to the changes.
Just be open with her and open to discuss your concerns with her.
Dr. Paula C. Brady is an amazing doctor, with really good bedside manners. She was always available and reverted back to my questions even at odd times during the day. She was always supportive and guided me in the right direction through every cycle. She always gave me full support throughout the entire journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Katrina Leong )
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
The clinic is amazing they have all the facilities and great infrastructure and all the doctors and staff are amazing. They make sure that the patient is comfortable during the entire treatment process and every doctor communicates fully with you.
Columbia University
Being under [Dr. Paula Brady's] care was like dealing with trusted family. Always professional, and very caring; which was so refreshing given the circumstances. I am sincerely thankful for her, for her knowledge, and for taking such great care of me & my family...most importantly, explained everything in clear terms...She’s very caring, and personable. So let her know exactly how you’re feeling at any given moment...She’s more than just a great physician.
[Columbia U is a] Beautiful place with great atmosphere and wonderful staff! Each and every person I came across was courteous, professional, and made my visit as comfortable as they possibly could. Weekend hours for lab and monitoring is a great plus...My Patient Care Coordinator was very professional and very thorough. She took care of every need or request. Every call got returned and every email was responded to. All in very timely fashion. Everyone from the front desk receptionists to the nursing/lab staff was simply delightful. Always professional & uplifting. This was the best team of medical staff I have been around in a long time.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Being under Dr. Brady’ care was like dealing with trusted family. Always professional, and very caring; which was so refreshing given the circumstances. I am sincerely thankful for her, for her knowledge, and for taking such great care of me & my family.
She’s more than just a great physician. She’s very caring, and personable. So let her know exactly how you’re feeling at any given moment.
Dr. Brady really made us feel cared for throughout our entire journey. Always kind, knowledgeable, and most importantly, explained everything in clear terms.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Destiny Franklin)

14 Eggs Frozen
Dr Brady explained egg freezing clearly, and related it to my personal situation and medical issues. Her staff knew me too and was always very responsive to my needs. ... Dr Brady made me feel comfortable, and took time to answer all my questions. She made a plan specific to me, and talked me through what to expect, and answered my emails quickly, as did her nurse. She took time to update me during testing visits when I saw her.
The clinic [Columbia University] is new and beautiful. It runs pretty well and I usually did not have to wait long for testing. The staff are friendly and helpful. Their blood drawing is the best! I felt comfortable throughout everything ... My nurse met with me a few times to sign paperwork and show me how to use the medications. Dr Brady’s staff always got back to me right away when I needed something.
14 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Egg freezing, with adjustments to doses and adding an additional medication before starting, after what she saw in my first cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
The clinic is new and beautiful. It runs pretty well and I usually did not have to wait long for testing. The staff are friendly and helpful. Their blood drawing is the best! I felt comfortable throughout everything, and confident with Dr Brady’s care.
Covered by insurance/my job

3 Egg Freezing, 3 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Ask as many questions as you like- Dr. Brady and her team were quick to respond with understandable information, from everything from process to financials...is a great balance of smart/factual with empathetic and understanding. I felt that our plan was mapped out in detail and rarely were we left with questions/not understanding how everything worked in terms of process.
Dr. Brady and her team [at Columbia University] were quick to respond with understandable information, from everything from process to financials...[nurses were] Always in good, uplifting moods and extremely helpful whether via email or in-person. I felt cared for and received a personalized service vs. feeling like a number.
3 Egg Freezing, 3 Embryo Freezing, IVF
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Dr. Brady is a great balance of smart/factual with empathetic and understanding. I felt that our plan was mapped out in detail and rarely were we left with questions/not understanding how everything worked in terms of process.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
Very organized, well run clinic with smart, compassionate staff. Easy to work around scheduling and conflicts and speedy monitoring appointments . Always felt in the know with what was happening with process and next steps.
Columbia University
With Dr. Brady, I felt heard. She showed a lot of care and attention, and shared my sadness with a negative outcome. I felt like she was on top of my care, and replied quickly to my emails, and made sure the team followed through with plans...4 cycles of clomid with ovidril and IUI. She increased my clomid dose during treatment.
[Columbia University is a] Very pretty, newly renovated clinic, where everyone is really nice and well organized. Everything was very efficient, and I could always reach my team. Insurance approval took a while but that's not their fault...The team was amazing. They were always available and got back to me quickly. Katrina was really clear in her instructions.
European, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Dr. Brady was personable and kind from the outset. She remembered where I worked and asked me about it. She was responsive to my questions by email and got right back to me.
Copays only
What specific things went wrong at Columbia University?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Columbia University.
One prescription was sent in late, but I got it in time. Just took a little while to sort out that day.

1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Great track record and highly experienced doctors and nurses [at Columbia University] Professional and pleasant facility with the top notch equipment. Convenient location with very good protocols during COVID to keep patients safe. There are specialized team members helping with the insurance. The whole process has been well organized and seamless...Dr. Brady has been amazing! She is knowledgeable, patient and compassionate. She would explain my situations and treatment plans in detail. She is very responsive and would answer any questions my husband and I had. She and her team made us feel comfortable and supported throughout the whole process. I highly recommend Dr. Brady and her team. We will definitely go back to her for our next one!
1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Feel free to ask any questions or express any concerns to Dr. Brady so you can minimize concerns and surprises
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
Great track record and highly experienced doctors and nurses. Professional and pleasant facility with the top notch equipment. Convenient location with very good protocols during COVID to keep patients safe. There are specialized team members helping with the insurance. The whole process has been well organized and seamless.
We didn't do multiple embryo transfer because Dr. Brady recommended not to. I understood her concerns but to be honest I would really like to do multiple embryo transfer for my next pregnancy given what we had experienced this time. (nothing negative at all, just want to increase our chances)

2019 - 2020
I have nothing but good things to say about Columbia nurses, care coordinators and other staff. They have some of the best phlebotomists. If you decide to go there ask for Jenny, you can't feel anything when she draws your blood!! I was very happy with this clinic and highly recommend it...This is a very nice, clean clinic with very friendly staff. I can't think of any weaknesses and highly recommend this clinic.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
I started my IVF journey at RMA New York and after 8 months I decided to leave RMA. At RMA all they wanted to do was to make money out of ER and ET cycles. I am a physician myself, at RMA New York, contrary to good practice, there was essentially no thought process behind anything they did, the advice was not tailored to the specific needs of my case but merely a standard procedure and response was provided to all issues. After multiple failures at RMA, we decided to transfer to Dr. Brady and that was our best decision. Dr. Brady is not only very knowledgeable but also very engaged and caring. She explained everything very clearly and practice data based medicine. She is focused on achieving the best outcome not just performing procedures, for example she will stop cycles if your hormones are not in the correct range. After our first transfer failed, Dr Brady recommended a few diagnostic procedures to increase our chance of pregnancy for the next IVF cycle. The IVF journey is very emotionally taxing and having a knowledgable, engaged and caring physician is what you need. I highly recommend Dr. Brady.
You are in good hands!! I would recommend Dr Brady without any reservation.
I started my IVF journey at RMA New York and that was a huge mistake. RMA is a factory and I felt like an insignificant number there. The IVF journey is very emotionally taxing and choosing the right provider will make all the difference. Dr. Brady is very knowledgeable, caring and very engaged, she is alway available and is very supportive.
All I can say is that she will never do procedure after procedure to just make money. Where a transfer fails, she is one of the few doctors who will pause after a failed transfer to identify the reasons for the failure! She will do anything to increase your chance of getting pregnant. Dr Brady knows IVF is a very difficult journey and does her best to maximize your chances.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
First of all, unlike RMA New York, this clinic is not a like a zoo or a factory! This is a very nice, clean clinic with very friendly staff. I can't think of any weaknesses and highly recommend this clinic.
Not much, she never ordered any unnecessary procedures or tests.
Dr. Brady does not recommend multiple embryo transfer but if you want to do multiple transfer she will discuss the pros and cons with you. She never pushes you to do something you don't want to do.
Columbia University

My nurse [at Columbia University] was very on top of my care, and a very efficient communicator...Mostly covered by insurance; I just paid copays...The clinic runs very efficiently. Everyone is enthusiastic and kind, from the front desk to the nurses. Morning monitoring goes quickly; visits never ran over time/late. All the physicians I met were attentive and kind as well...[Dr. Paula Brady] explained her plan for me clearly; I always understood next steps...has an excellent bedside manner, and seemed committed to my process and experience. She responded to my questions quickly (usually by email which is more convenient for me due to work). I always felt well taken care of.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Dr Brady has an excellent bedside manner, and seemed committed to my process and experience. She responded to my questions quickly (usually by email which is more convenient for me due to work). I always felt well taken care of.
Dr Brady explained her plan for me clearly; I always understood next steps
My nurse was very on top of my care, and a very efficient communicator
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
Mostly covered by insurance; I just paid copays

PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. Brady knows what's trending in the field and is often willing to push the envelope and try new tactics...We started off with a single embryo transfer for the first transfer. After that I was beginning to feel defeated and asked to transfer 2 at a time. Dr. Brady understood and strongly warned me to consider the health risks, but ultimately let me make the call...I always felt like I was being individually treated and cared for...She would always explain her reasoning for suggesting a particular course of action, but left room for me to do my own research and come back with questions and ideas. We emailed each other often during off hours and I felt like she was genuinely rooting for our fertility success even though she couldn't pin point what was wrong.
[Columbia University has] Convenient locations, well organized with new equipment and enough rooms and staff to care for all patients without anyone feeling like number. I was able to be in and out within 20 minutes for morning monitoring appointments and since the office was a 10 minute walk from my office, it was perfect...I always felt like I was being individually treated and cared for. Email or phone call follow ups were timely and personal, nurses knew my name and I never had a problem adjusting appointments if I needed to.
PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Dr. Brady is an excellent physician. She would always explain her reasoning for suggesting a particular course of action, but left room for me to do my own research and come back with questions and ideas. We emailed each other often during off hours and I felt like she was genuinely rooting for our fertility success even though she couldn't pin point what was wrong.
Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. Dr. Brady knows what's trending in the field and is often willing to push the envelope and try new tactics.
My first transfer protocol was standard: menopur, follistim, ganirellix, progesterone, etc. I transferred one embryo but it did not implant. For the next round we decided to try a modified natural cycle: femara, ovidrel, progesterone. I transferred 2 embryos which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. We conducted a few diagnostic tests after this failure but nothing was amiss, so we proceeded with another modified natural cycle and transferred 2 embryos which resulted in my current singleton pregnancy. I am currently 11 weeks.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Columbia University.
There are many nurses at the clinic. I often communicated and met with multiple nurses every week. Everyone was organized and up to date on my file. They were prompt in their replies and always made sure I had what I needed on time.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
I never received cost breakdowns from the clinic unless I asked. The first and only time I'd see the price of a procedure or medication was on my insurance bill.
We started off with a single embryo transfer for the first transfer. After that I was beginning to feel defeated and asked to transfer 2 at a time. Dr. Brady understood and strongly warned me to consider the health risks, but ultimately let me make the call. After my second failure, I asked to transfer 3 embryos but Dr. Brady said it wouldnt be allowed due to my young age and risk for all 3 implanting, so we went ahead with 2.

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
I used progesterone shots to prep for my first transfer [with Dr. Paula Brady] but my lining remained too thin to move forward. We cancelled that cycle and next I began a nonmedicated cycle. While my lining was still on the thinner side we decided to move forward with the transfer. That transfer was successful and I gave birth in November...Whether she had good or bad news to share, she was always incredibly responsive to my inquiries and was patient and thorough when answering questions. I always felt heard during our discussions. I always felt like I was treated with respect by Dr. Brady and her team.
Columbia's office is small and comfortable. I can't remember ever waiting more than 10 minutes for a monitoring appointment and overall they seemed to run on time. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful...I responded positively to both drugs but did not have success with any of the IUI's. When I moved onto IVF, I used Gonal and Menopur and Cetrocide to prepare for the retrieval. I used progesterone shots to prep for my first transfer but my lining remained too thin to move forward. We cancelled that cycle and next I began a nonmedicated cycle. While my lining was still on the thinner side we decided to move forward with the transfer. That transfer was successful and I gave birth in November.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
I became a patient of Dr. Brady's after a miscarriage and negative experience with a doctor at a different hospital. From the very beginning, I appreciated Dr. Brady's directness and kind demeanor. She quickly developed a treatment plan for me and after several failed IUI's and a hysteroscopy, I had a successful pregnancy after one round of IVF.
Make sure that you have a thorough understanding of your treatment plan and don't hesitate to push back if you disagree with anything that is being recommended.
Dr. Brady was both compassionate and direct in all of our interactions. Whether she had good or bad news to share, she was always incredibly responsive to my inquiries and was patient and thorough when answering questions. I always felt heard during our discussions. I always felt like I was treated with respect by Dr. Brady and her team.
I used Clomid for my first IUI and had a very negative emotional reaction. After that, Dr. Brady switched my prescription to Letrozole and I used that for the remaining IUI's. I responded positively to both drugs but did not have success with any of the IUI's. When I moved onto IVF, I used Gonal and Menopur and Cetrocide to prepare for the retrieval. I used progesterone shots to prep for my first transfer but my lining remained too thin to move forward. We cancelled that cycle and next I began a nonmedicated cycle. While my lining was still on the thinner side we decided to move forward with the transfer. That transfer was successful and I gave birth in November.
I have only good things to say about the nursing staff at Columbia. Everyone that I interacted with was friendly and helpful. I received prompt responses to any inquiries.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
My insurance covered IUI's and monitoring appointments. IVF was not covered.