Medical SchoolColumbia University
ResidencyHarvard Medical School/Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital
FellowshipHarvard Medical School/Brigham and Women’s Hospital
5 Columbus Circle
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Paula Brady to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Columbia University to a friend?
Dr Brady has been patient with my questions and has made herself available to myself and my partner whenever we have questions or concerns.... She diagnosed me with PCOS and the analyzed my husband to ensure there were no male factors. There weren’t so we are proceeding with treating my PCOS. She started me on a low dose of letrezole to get me to ovulate and the first cycle went as planned but did not result in a pregnancy. We are now trying again.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. She hears my concerns and makes me feel comfortable by explaining the plan and why she has chosen that specific plan for my partner and me. Though we haven’t see. Her for many cycles, she has proven that she is invested in our future pregnancy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paula Brady at Columbia University?
I would advise to trust her but at the same time, not be afraid to ask questions. She can be short because she is confident and knows what she’s doing, but you may require further explanation and details. She has never made me feel that my questions are too much.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Describe the protocols Paula Brady used in your cycles at Columbia University and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia University. (Assigned nurse: Karen )
The nursing staff is excellent. My nurse, Karen, always calls promptly with my results and answers any questions I have.
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
The clinic has been great so far. I have no other fertility clinic experiences to compare t to, but it far exceeds my experiences with other doctors offices. They are friendly, responsive, and prompt.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paula Brady at Columbia University.
I have my copay at each visit and the rest gets billed to insurance. So far, I have not seen a bill except from the labs.
Describe Paula Brady's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Columbia University.
This is not applicable to me
Columbia University

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University.

While I haven’t seen her for very long, she immediately made my husband and I feel comfortable in her care. She is very knowledgeable but still took the time to confer with her colleagues about some rare situations with our case and let us know that. Dr. Brady always answers emails and phone calls the same day, no matter how many times we email or how many questions we ask!... Do not hesitate to email her directly or to ask questions.
How was your experience with Paula Brady at Columbia University?
Do not hesitate to email her directly or to ask questions.
She is very personable and answers emails and phone calls very quickly.
Very quick and thorough in communication!
Describe your experience with Columbia University.
This clinic has been amazing! They are very helpful and easy to reach. While it can be very crowded on the weekend for morning monitoring, during the week monitoring goes very quickly and is easy to schedule.