7.1

Paulette Browne works at

12011 Lee Jackson Mem. Hwy
Fairfax, VA 22033
703.246.0500

Dr. Browne is very science based but still takes her time to explain things. She is also kind and warm.... Dr. Browne is exactly what I needed as a patient. My first meeting with her I told her I needed someone knowledgeable, truthful but also warm and fuzzy. She is all of that. She allows you to try when you want to and never pressured or pushed me into IVF before trying other methods first.... Clomid 50mg- Two Times for IUI negative test Clomid 100mg- chemical pregnancy Clomid 50 mg and Gonal F 75IUs- negative test Starting IVF this cycle
Mornings are hectic and the phlebotomists could be a little nicer. The front desk staff always greets you and will wish you a good luck on your way out! Very clean and comfortable waiting room. The sonographers are also excellent and always explain what they are doing and seeing. Overall I have truly loved my treatment at Shady Grove!... Patrice always gets back you in a timely matter and understands women being anxious, scared or confused. She is truly the best!
How was your experience with Paulette Browne at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paulette Browne at Shady Grove Fertility?
Be up front with your needs and expectations. Ask questions! She will answer them!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paulette Browne at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe the protocols Paulette Browne used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Patrice Smith)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paulette Browne at Shady Grove Fertility.
Insurance covered IUI but will not cover IVF. Copayment applied and it’s specialist copay.
Describe Paulette Browne's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility.
None yet
What specific things went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility.
One of my HCG blood tests dried out before making it to testing because apparently the phlebotomists didn’t draw enough blood.
Fair Oaks
I want the IUI procedure to be done by Dr.Browne.. she takes interest in doing the right way! My first 2 IUI’s were performed by a nurse in Fairfax hospital as my dates were on a weekend. The nurse did not care as much as Dr. Browne did. Dr. Browne was very specific to get it right. I could literally see the compassion between a nurse practitioner and Dr. Browne. I feel all my pain has gone waste for my 1st 2 IUI’s.
Nurse practitioner [at Shady Grove] is not doing a good job. I prefer IUI procedure to be done by Dr and not a nurse. I could see the difference how Dr performed the IUI. Nurse practitioner doesn’t do it well. I go through so much pain and at the end.. IUI is performed by Nurse. Dr. Was so keen on doing it right, my Dr. took time until she felt she’s doing it right. Nurse practitioner was just doing it for the sake of her job.
How was your experience with Paulette Browne at Shady Grove Fertility?
I want IUI procedure to be performed by Dr.Browne. She’s very particular and makes sure she’s doing it right. I couldn’t see the same thing in the nurse practitioner. The nurse did iui in <5 mins.. Dr. Browne was so specific while doing the procedure.
She’s good
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: I don’t remember but she wasn’t any good)
Marci
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Nurse practitioner is not doing a good job. I prefer IUI procedure to be done by Dr and not a nurse. I could see the difference how Dr performed the IUI. Nurse practitioner doesn’t do it well. I go through so much pain and at the end.. IUI is performed by Nurse. Dr. Was so keen on doing it right, my Dr. took time until she felt she’s doing it right. Nurse practitioner was just doing it for the sake of her job.
1200$