Medical SchoolU. of Michigan
ResidencyU. of Michigan
FellowshipEmory
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Pavna Brahma to a friend?

6.8

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
She [Dr. Pavna Brahma] is very sweet and reassuring of the process...Dr. Brahma is very compassionate and knowledgeable. I feel like some extra communication could have been better for example I did not realized that eggs were graded and actually asked afterwards and then was explained... I responded very well during the egg retrieval. I produced 15 eggs. 10 mature. 7 eggs fertilized. 5 made it to the 5 day blastocyst stage. After genetically testing those 3 came back normal. My transfer protocol was 10cc Lupron then down to 5.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Be prepared to be very persistent and knowledgeable on the subject yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Dr. Brahma is great! She is very sweet and reassuring of the process. The process in general in regards to the office and getting people to call you back and give you all the details you need was less than great. I felt like I had to be on top of all phone calls and calling and or emailing several times in order to get an answer.
Describe the protocols Pavna Brahma used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
I was on the highest dosage of meds for the egg retrieval and wasn’t expected to result in many eggs as my AMH was a .42. My egg retrieval was the highest dosages of Lupron and Follistim. The Lupron gave me migraines. Although the 2nd transfer using it maybe my body adjusted as I didn’t have the headaches like the first two times. I responded very well during the egg retrieval. I produced 15 eggs. 10 mature. 7 eggs fertilized. 5 made it to the 5 day blastocyst stage. After genetically testing those 3 came back normal. My transfer protocol was 10cc Lupron then down to 5. With Estrogen and Progesterone. My first transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy. The embryo started to implant but ultimately did not. All my levels were perfect and everything should have worked but it didn’t. Additionally after the failed transfer I had a scratch biopsy and was put on antibiotics. My 2nd transfer is scheduled in 10 days. In addition to the medication I have been receiving accupuncture treatments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Crystal Alcantara)
I felt that they forget we don’t know the process of what is happening. There are some things you don’t know to ask or to do if you aren’t told or haven’t been through this before. Some vital information was not effectively communicated.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Again educate yourself on the process, ask a lot of questions,Take notes and be prepared to be the squeaky wheel. They should have someone on staff just to answer phones and answer questions. Calling and getting someone on the phone is an act of God. Most times I would have to call and email and call again and again.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pavna Brahma at RBA.
Approximately $14k for the retrieval process. Then an additional cost of a choice of $4k for one embryo transfer or $6500 for multiple transfers up to a live birth. The second round cost was unexpected and not communicated until it was necessary. I was not able to have My medications ordered until everything was paid upfront.
Describe Pavna Brahma's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
At first I really wanted to do multiple embryos in the transfer. Due to having a myomectomy in 2014 Dr. Brahma recommended that I only do one at a time due to the potential my uterus may not be able to take getting so enlarged. She also explained that if the uterine environment were to be the cause of a transfer not taking I would most likely lose both embryos in a multiple transfer.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA.

Dr. Brahma is soft spokDr. Brahma is soft spoken and will answer any question asked. She can move through the material quickly as I'm sure she has many patients to get to and this material is routine for her. She was clear in her concerns at the beginning. We met with her twice in person and once by phone for the entire cycle process beginning to end...every visit seemed to feel somewhat 'cut short' as her nurse would knock on the door and saying something along the lines of 'they are ready for you when you are' as if to very politely say 'Times up". Just know that will happen. I do wish our appointment times were longer.
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Take notes and when you are unsure what she is saying speak up, right then, to ask her to elaborate. Also, every visit seemed to feel somewhat 'cut short' as her nurse would knock on the door and saying something along the lines of 'they are ready for you when you are' as if to very politely say 'Times up". Just know that will happen. I do wish our appointment times were longer.
Dr. Brahma has 2 nurses that are responsible for responding to emails re: concerns, treatment plan and follow up plans... Both are very nice and prompt to respond. However, we never received proper training for injection administration and/or location. We were told the pharmacy would do that to which the pharmacy said they do not do that anymore, so we were left to learn off of videos on YouTube. Looking back now I should have messaged RBA to say "They won't teach us, when would you like for us to come in for you to show us how?" Feeling like a number: We did our transfer 2 weeks before Christmas so right around the Christmas is when I needed to do my bloodwork to confirm pregnancy. Because we were traveling I went to an offsite 3rd party facility who ended up taking 4 days to send it the results (should have been next day). No one at RBA seemed concerned when I would call to ask if they had received results, which was very disappointing. I wish someone would have lit a fire under the 3rd party company to send results but RBA seemed to only feel it their responsibility to merely wait until the company sent (in their own time)... Then after 'regular hours' were established again Dr Brahma said 'Yes, quite often they do not get us the results next day." That was infuriating to hear this was common and no-one mentioned it to me when I told them I would be going to a 3rd party location as I have to believe we would have changed our travel plans. Feeling like a number: Often when orders would be sent or a plan put in place there would not be much explanation on the details of that plan. I felt as if they forgot this was my first time doing anything with IVF and it was all new to me. They do this day in and day out so Im sure its routine but I needed more hand holding because this process is mentally taxing and financially very expensive as insurance did not cover the process. Feeling like a human: Dr. Brahma has an amazingly kind disposition. She is soft spoken and quick to acknowledge any concerns or worries presented. She will reach out to fellow practitioners if she has a question. Meetings with her were clear and we left feeling like she cared about us and the outcome.
I was on the highest dosage of medication allowed as my AMH is low and 'egg age is older then my biological age'. We built a probe through Cooper Genomics for PGS and PGD testing to look for cystic fibrosis.
Crystal (and Caitlin) were overall quick to respond to questions we had and also share protocol plans. Be mindful that any communication over major holidays the communication is very very delayed.
Describe your experience with RBA.
They are familiar with IVF for reasons other then infertility, ie: avoiding specific genetic diagnosis. The billing/financial department is not helpful at ALL in determining what the out of pocket cost will be to the family. they will give you a price breakdown sheet but that is it. We were left on our own to call insurance and see what/ if anything they would cover. RBA will not bill insurance for anything if you do not have an IVF policy so it will be on you to request reimbursement. The cost of how much IVF will be is literally one of the hardest items to nail down.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pavna Brahma at RBA.
We built a probe through Cooper Genomics to PGS and PGD testing for cystic fibrosis. The cost for that was $4,500 and $1000 for up to 8 embryos. The probe is kept to be used for any additional cycles/embryos. Medication was ~$5300 Single transfer was $4500 Multiple transfers (until a live birth) was $6000 (The is PER retrieval) Overall we gathered our out of pocket costs to be $35,000. Ours was more because of the extra genetic testing and lack of insurance paying. There is no discount for paying cash for a cycle.
She stated that single embryo transfers are more successful so multiple transfers were not common in their facility.

2014 - 2017
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr Brahma is a wonderful doctor, she explains processes in great detail and will listen to all my concerns and answer all my questions. Never have I felt rushed when meeting with her. She takes all the time that I need to make sure I'm comfortable with the information she's provided. An opportunity I feel Dr Brahma could add to her amazing practice would be to consider more protocols. Especially for DOR patients that don't respond to aggressive stims. There has been a lot of new research and she is aware of it but she sticks to standard protocols. I totally get that when its the first round, but after they fail, why not try something new? The other opportunity I see for Dr Brahma would be to consider more alternative therapies. She does agree with acupuncture but not Chinese herbs. She does not agree with using any supplements that may have desiccated organs. She doesn't suggest any dietary changes.
2014 - 2017
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Do your research about whatever you're diagnosed with. As great of a doctor Dr Brahma is, you still have to advocate for yourself. Ask all the questions you need to feel comfortable. She will answer them and tell you if she agrees with them or if they aren't procedures she would suggest immediately. She is a great listener and provides sound medical advice.
Dr Brahma has amazing bedside manner. Her entire team treats me like I'm their only patient. I can easily email them any questions I have and they respond within the day. Brahma greets me with a hug every time we have an appointment together. Her personality and demeanor are the reasons I have not sought out another RE.
Clomid - I ovulated too early then had cysts for months and months after Lupron, Follistim, Menopur - Only had two follicles, canceled IVF Estrogen, Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur - Only had two follicles, demanded to proceed and both were retrieved and fertilized. - did not achieve pregnancy HSG - Showed Polyp, had hysteroscopy that removed polyp and endometritis Femara, Follistim, HCG - IUI failed Femara, Follistim - breakthrough bleeding, cycle cancelled Moved on to Donor Egg - Transfer 4/11/17 (next week!)
very organized, great staff
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pavna Brahma at RBA.
25k for an IVF, 18k for Donor Egg. Once I got insurance they filed everything thru them and I did not see the prices

2013 - 2017
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
I never expected to find a doctor so openly compassionate and caring, but Dr. Brahma was all of that and more. She was easy to contact and easy to talk to. She spoke of my infertility in ways that made it easy to understand and sought out treatment for me and my partner that would get us as close to a successful outcome as she could. We always felt welcomed with her...We initially had my partners semen tested and found that due to male factor infertility, we would need to move on to working on him first. We then saw a doctor for him, he underwent a biopsy and medication to improve his sperm count and motility. We then tried clomid to induce ovulation in me for an IUI cycle, but I didn't respond. We then tried clomid and injectible medication but the she was unhappy with the time it was taking for my egg follicles to mature and was worried that even with my partners improved sperm, the chance of success with IUI would be low. She then suggested IVF. We began planning for that, but found out during planning that I had been diagnosed with a rare visual impairment. With this diagnosis, we decided to pursue using an egg donor. We spoke with 2 counselors and chose our donor and then had the eggs fertilized with my partners sperm. The eggs that survived to day 5 of maturity were then frozen. We then began our frozen embryo transfer cycles. The first cycle I was put on antibiotics, estrogen, baby aspirin, and progesterone in oil injections. The transfer was a success and I found out I was pregnant 10 days later. Unfortunately, I then miscarried at 5.5 weeks. After the miscarriage, a SHG was performed to make sure my uterus was clear and we moved on to the next transfer cycle. This cycle I was on estrogen, baby aspirin, folgard, prescription folic acid, progesterone in oil injections and lovenox to rule out any possible blood clotting issue. That transfer was a failure. The third transfer she decided on a more aggressive approach and I was on 20 days of antibiotics then estrogen, baby aspirin, folgard, prescription folic acid, progesterone in oil injections, crinone and lovenox. This transfer was successful and I was released from Dr. Brahms's care at 9 weeks pregnant.
2013 - 2017
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
She is a sought after and busy doctor, so it may take awhile to get in to see her initially, but she is definitely worth the wait.
She was caring and kind. She always remembered me even though I'm sure she had many, many patients. She never made me feel like I was just one person out of hundreds.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Karen Brierley)
The nursing staff was excellent and easy to communicate with via phone or email. The always took time answer my questions and were kind and supportive.
Describe your experience with RBA.
This clinic is very busy and travel to and from can be tedious if you do t live nearby. However, the entire staff is beyond friendly and the office is nicely appointed with complimentary classes and seminars available to prospective, new and existing patients.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pavna Brahma at RBA.
We had decent insurance coverage so most of our office visits and routine procedures were mostly covered. The largest expense was the transfer cycles that were out of pocket and all together cost about $22,000.
Dr. Brahma had a strong opinion on eSET. She felt that the risk to the unborn child and mother were too great to risk a pregnancy with multiples and that transferring more than one embryo did not give us any statistical advantage in becoming pregnant. To her, the risk was not worth the reward and I agreed.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA.

She [Pavna Brahma] has probably the best bedside manner I've ever seen in a physician and I'm around doctors all day in my profession as a physician assistant. She is kind, gentle, warm and calm. She was frank but kind and always honest with us. She spends more than ample time with her patients explaining the procedures, risks and probability of success. I can't recommend her enough. In fact, I've recommended her already to many friends.
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Once again, she has probably the best bedside manner I've ever seen in a physician and I'm around doctors all day in my profession as a physician assistant. She is kind, gentle, warm and calm. She was frank but kind and always honest with us. She spends more than ample time with her patients explaining the procedures, risks and probability of success. I can't recommend her enough. In fact, I've recommended her already to many friends.
Prepare yourself mentally for the cost, which while it is ridiculously expensive, is well worth it
Dr Brahma has some of the best bed side manner of a doctor I've ever seen. She spends so much time with her patients in her office explaining everything in great detail, drawing diagrams and making sure all questions are answered. She is patient and listens. She is warm and extremely caring
We attempted IUI with clomid for 3 cycles without success and then proceeded to IVF. We completed one cycle of IVF with successful egg transfer and initially 6 embryos created using ICSI. Unfortunately only 2 embryos survived and we were recommend to implant both on Day 3 so we did a fresh transfer with the 2 embryos and 1 implanted successfully. We gave birth to a completely healthy baby girl 3 months ago :)
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Mary)
Dr Brahms's nurse Mary is amazing. She's so reliable and always responded back immediately when I called with questions or concerns. She provided me when samples when available too. She's also an incredibly sweet person
Describe your experience with RBA.
Top of the line fertility clinic. It's the most expensive in Georgia but they have the best results, I think it's worth the extra cost
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pavna Brahma at RBA.
The IVF cycle was $14500. I believe each IUI cycle was $1500 and we did 3. The mediations cost us around another $1000.
Our doctor initially recommended we only do a single embryo transfer but on the day of transfer a different doctor was on call and he and the embryologist recommended since our only 2 embryos were not looking great that we proceed with 2 and in the moment we said yes. I'm glad we did, otherwise may not have had the success that we did

2012 - 2015
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
2012 - 2015
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
My experience with Dr. Brama was wonderful. She did whatever possible to make sure I understood what was going on with my body. She even drew pictures of my organs to explain parts of the process. My road to motherhood began with the removal of tubal blockages. My left tube was completely blocked and Dr. Brama removed it in 2012. She wanted to remove both, but respected my wishes to give the partially blocked (right) tube a chance. Surgery was successful and after a couple of attempts with IUI, she suggested not wasting my money. The other tube was not cooperating. It would be better to remove it and proceed with IVF. My second surgery was completed a year after my first. After my body had time to heal, I was ready to begin egg retrieval. The retrieval went well; 17 eggs harvested and fertilized. 5 of them made it to 5day blasts. Unfortunately, my body went through ovarian hyperstimulation, so the window to transfer was closing. I opted to freeze the embryos, allow my body to recoup...and pay down some medical bills. A few months later I was back. I began taking the meds to prep my body for the transfer. This procedure was the only part Dr. Brama wasnt a part of due to a scheduling conflict. However, she told me personally which in my mind attributed to the great relationship we had. Again every part of the process was explained. We discussed risk factors and I decided to transfer 1 thawed embryo. For me, 1 was all it took. The transfer was successful and I carried my daughter for a little over 37 weeks. After my baby was born, Dr. Brama was the first person I took her to meet. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.
Dr. Brama is very wise and has great bedside manner. Stay optimistic and and trust her guidance.
Not to say that one should go off of a picture alone, but as I read the bios of each doctor at RBA, there was a wariness in Dr. Brama's smile that drew me to her. Upon meeting her, I knew I had made the right decision. Taking the news of infertility was hard and Dr. Brama allowed me the time to have my emotional moment. NEVER was there a time that I felt rushed or "like a number".
I do not recall the protocols Dr. Brama used, but in my opinion it was a blend of her medical expertise and respecting my wishes as a patient. I could've probably shaved a year off of my time had I not tried to make use of the partially blocked tube. I appreciated that, but what I appreciated more was Dr. Brama not being afraid as my doctor to then say to me we're wasting time. Not in those exact words, but it was the snap back to reality I needed to regain my focus and stay the course. I don't know if I'm a special case...being successful with IVF on my first try, but it was a pleasant surprise.
The nurses were all very sweet and knowledgeable. There was one particular nurse that I did see a lot over the years. She was great. I was almost at the two mark after my transfer. It was the first day of summer school, so it was a stressful and busy day. That afternoon I went to the restroom and saw that I was spotting. Can we say minor freak out? I called Dr. Brama's office and this same nurse was able to calm me down. She asked how bright the blood was. Its was dark burgundy/brownish. She reassured me it was old blood and to not worry. More than likely it was implantation bleeding...and it was. I think all of the nurses are well trained and understand the delicate nature of each situation and our stress levels.
Describe your experience with RBA.
RBA is a wonderful practice. I was referred by my ObGyn. I've had many visits to the Main office and to Dr. Brama's Piedmont location. I cannot think of any weaknesses. Everyone was kind and professional.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pavna Brahma at RBA.
Unfortunately I do not recall the prices associated with my care during those 4 years. Georgia insurance does not cover infertility. I did eventually open a loan with CapExMD. Then I started a GoFundMe page to help pay off the loan.
We did have a thorough discussion about the number of embryos to transfer. For a while I thought about multiples, but I've always worried about my stature. I'm not even 5 feet tall. It didnt take much convincing on my end, but Dr. Brama also felt it would be best for a single transfer.
Piedmont
She [Dr. Pavna Brahma] listen to my thoughts about what I wanted during a cycle...She has an excellent bedside manner and she’s very warm and caring...She works with you on a plan that you can both agree on. She always kept me in the loop... I saw her every visit. She’s very thorough in her testing and blood work. She didn’t test for any immune or genetic issues though and felt it wasn’t warranted. I felt differently but my insurance also didn’t cover it. She made sure that I was on the correct supplements during my preparation phase and that I saw a dietitian that specialize in PCOS and prenatal health.
European, Black or African-American, Native American
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
She works with you on a plan that you can both agree on. She always kept me in the loop and made sure we took strived to my PCOD under control first. I saw her every visit. She’s very thorough in her testing and blood work. She didn’t test for any immune or genetic issues though and felt it wasn’t warranted. I felt differently but my insurance also didn’t cover it. She made sure that I was on the correct supplements during my preparation phase and that I saw a dietitian that specialize in PCOS and prenatal health.
Make a list of concerns you have. Make sure she has any records that pertain to your fertility weeks before your appointment and if possible have your ob/gyn do a preliminary workout so you can ask questions.
She listen to my thoughts about what I wanted during a cycle, the outcome of the cycle and agreed on what we needed to do to prepared. She has an excellent bedside manner and she’s very warm and caring. I really like her.
Our start was to get my PCOS under control then prepare for IVF with ICSI.
Describe your experience with RBA.
The wait time can be long so get the early morning appointments if possible. If you switch to a different RBA location you must request your records to be sent as they aren’t available system wide for some reason.
My insurance covered everything

2011
Mostly we liked Dr. Brahma. However, during the first IUI I remember starting to cry and she seemed genuinely surprised and not sure how to deal with me (which truly surprised me - can't imagine I was the first woman to respond that way!)...I was disappointed with the way she responded during the procedure. It seemed like she should have known how to handle a hormonal woman crying during an unpleasant procedure when she's trying to have a baby...
2011
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Please see earlier note about the IUI procedure and her response. Mostly we liked her, but I was disappointed with the way she responded during the procedure. It seemed like she should have known how to handle a hormonal woman crying during an unpleasant procedure when she's trying to have a baby.
Try her out. See if you like her style.
I don't remember a lot of the nursing staff. However, there was one ultrasound tech who was awesome. Her name was Linda. She was compassionate, but also understanding. Whenever we went in, she had an attitude of "I know this isn't pleasant so let's just try and get it over with." She didn't 'sugar coat" it or try to chit chat. She also really listened to what I had to say and how I was feeling. She never made me feel silly for asking a question or being nervous or responding to anything in a certain way. She was the best part of the experience!
Describe your experience with RBA.
I honestly don't remember much about the clinic. They seemed to be efficient, we never waited very long to see a doctor or nurse. The one thing that was funny that I remember was that everyone in the office was so soft-spoken. It was a little odd!
Piedmont

Dr. Brahma [at RBA] was extremely helpful and informative. She was was very positive about the procedures and our options. My husband and I were referred from the Macon GA Fertility Clinic. At the first appointment, we felt comfortable with continuing our fertility journey with Dr. Brahma and her team. My husband was treated by Dr. With, who was also very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Brahma to anyone. This is not an easy journey and having a great doctor does make a difference.
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Dr. Brahma was extremely helpful and informative. She was was very positive about the procedures and our options. My husband and I were referred from the Macon GA Fertility Clinic. At the first appointment, we felt comfortable with continuing our fertility journey with Dr. Brahma and her team. My husband was treated by Dr. With, who was also very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Brahma to anyone. This is not an easy journey and having a great doctor does make a difference.
I would advise a prospective patient to be completely open with Dr. Brahma. Also, to ask any questions that you may have.
She was honest and courteous with all of our questions and concerns.
In the beginning, we discovered that my egg reserve was low. As a result, we looked into using an egg donor.
My experience with the nurses was always a good one. I had little contact with the nurses as Dr. Brahma was extremely involved in my care and she was present during every visit.
Describe your experience with RBA.
The clinic has several locations which makes it easier for appointments. I cannot think of any weaknesses.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pavna Brahma at RBA.
We have the basic costs for our care: office visit copays, procedure costs and deductibles.

2014 - 2018
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr Brahma has tremendous empathy and a compassionate bedside manner. She did not sugar coat or over promise results, but was balanced and honest.... I would never have chosen the course of infertility, but knowing Dr Brahma as a result was the silver lining. Her compassionate and wise care changed everything for my husband d and me. We are forever thankful for her intellectual brilliance and her loving bedside manner.... Typical egg retrieval and transfer of tested, frozen embryos.
2014 - 2018
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Don’t wait to go see her!
Typical egg retrieval and transfer of tested, frozen embryos. She was wise to encourage me not to wait too long when I was scared to try IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Mary Koelbel, Crystal Alcantara)
Very well trained t Dr Brahma
Describe your experience with RBA.
RBA has changed a lot and their corporate administration has gotten disorganized. You have to be your own advocate and stay on top of your protocols, procedures and paperwork. Still have a very strong lab
$25k

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing (cancer), 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
Cancer, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
She [Dr. Brahma] is amazing! But I would highly recommended her to anyone who wants a compassionate and effective fertility doctor. ... She was caring and sympathetic which was appreciated for this type of treatment. ... Wonderful and I have recommended her to multiple friends. ... I have heard she has recently left RBA and is consulting although I am not sure where? ... Take notes.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing (cancer), 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
Cancer, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Wonderful and I have recommended her to multiple friends. She is amazing! I have heard she has recently left RBA and is consulting although I am not sure where? But I would highly recommended her to anyone who wants a compassionate and effective fertility doctor.
Take notes.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Mary)
Great communication , she responded to my emails within the hour every time.
Describe your experience with RBA.
I was at Piedmont satellite office which was quiet and usually I was the only patient in there. I went to the main office a few times for retrieval etc and it was very busy. Billing office was easy to communicate with. They gave detailed invoices.
$20k