Doctor available by email
Doctor personal cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of Puerto Rico
Paseo San Pablo
Bayamon, PR 00961
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Pedro Beauchamp to a friend?

9.7

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Puerto Rico Fertility Center to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.8
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
Doctor Beauchamp has being great throughout the whole process. He is very attentive and caring with patients. Every time I have an appointment I feel very calm and hopeful that things are working. Dr Beauchamp takes the time to explain every detail of the process and the background for every instruction...Low sperm count- supplements for husband and femara...Annovulation - was started on Femara. Try for two cycles. Didnt had the expected results.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Pedro Beauchamp at Puerto Rico Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Pedro Beauchamp at Puerto Rico Fertility Center?
Follow the Dr’s instructions. Be calm.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Pedro Beauchamp at Puerto Rico Fertility Center?
I love the treatment of the Doctors and of all the clinic personnel. Everyone is very attentive and have help a lot through my infertility journey.
Describe the protocols Pedro Beauchamp used in your cycles at Puerto Rico Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Low sperm count- supplements for husband and femara. Husband started having erectile disfunction, was change to Clomid .50 mg. His numbers got up very quickly, from 3M to 39M. Annovulation - was started on Femara. Try for two cycles. Didnt had the expected results. Dr. added 4 vials of Menopur .75. We try IUI with that protocol in two cycles. No pregnancy. Next cycle, we did unmonitored cyclewith Clomid 100mg from 3-7 CD. We got a positive pregnancy test. I miscarriage on week 6.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Puerto Rico Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jessica)
All the staff is very caring and supportive. They are very attentive and afective when delivering good and not so good news. All the staff is my favorite part of the clinic.
Describe your experience with Puerto Rico Fertility Center.
The attentive and caring nursing staff. I really like that the clinic has a laboratory clinic within. The lab staff is great as well. The clinic is very accesible and the fanilities are very accomodating. It is a huge advantage that the clinic is in a Hospital.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pedro Beauchamp at Puerto Rico Fertility Center.
Supplements - $60 for each one, 60 days supply X 4 Femara - $100 me x 2 Letrozole $100 husband x 2 Clomid - $80 me x 2 Clomid - $200 husband x 4 Apointment/Visit $80 each/ 2 visits per week Menopur $100 each vial x 5 Accupunture $80 each visit - 10 visits IUI - $750 x 2 Trigger shot - $195 x 2 Labs at each visit - Aproximately $50
Describe Pedro Beauchamp's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Puerto Rico Fertility Center.
Bayamon
Doctor Beauchamp is a well known from a lot of people in PR and is considered one of the best. I choose this doctor for my 1st IVF because of his high expertise in the fertility field....As a patient that have reached 40, this clinic failed advised and even offer PGS or PGD... If I would had known about this my experience would had been so different no matter this would had resulted in no embryos to transfer and avoided me going through a D&C.
How was your experience with Pedro Beauchamp at Puerto Rico Fertility Center?
Doctor Beauchamp is a well known from a lot of people in PR and is considered one of the best. I choose this doctor for my 1st IVF because of his high expertise in the fertility field. There is something that still makes me feel disappointed about the cycle that ended up in a missed miscarriage and my expectation is to let him know very respectfully about it. As a patient that have reached 40, this clinic failed advised and even offer PGS or PGD like most clinics does in the US. I found these test while doing more research in the internet. It is known that egg quality decreases with age and based what I found out there was a high risk of transferring embryos with genetic abnormality and I was not advised about this. The missed miscarriage would has been avoided if PGS/PGD was part of the whole cycle. If I would had known about this my experience would had been so different no matter this would had resulted in no embryos to transfer and avoided me going through a D&C. I am still recoverying mentally and emotionally. If I have an opportunity to do another cycle could choose this clinic but PGS/PGD must be part of the process and a more aggresive cycle to have more eggs available. I have learned more about this and if there is a next time my experience will be much better.
If you are 38 or more please ask if he does PGS/PGD because those tests will help avoid transfering abnormal embryos that could potentially result in a miscarriage.
I was treated like a normal patient and the staff is very friendly, helpful, and you feel welcomed. The doctors are very accessible and you can feel free to let them know how you feel without being judged.
The cycle started with Lupron for a total of 32 days starting with (0.15) then lowered to (0.05). I used Follistim for 9 days as follows: Day 1 thru Day 5 with (100 iu), Day 6 and 7 with (75 iu), and finally Day 8 and 9 with (50 iu). I also used Menopur for 10 days as follows: Day 1 thru Day 9 with (2 cc), and Day 10 with (1 cc). Novarel 7500 units was used for the HCG. I this this cycle was very conservative and not so aggresive. It resulted with 10 eggs retrieved, 8 matures ending up with just embryos that were not diagnosed for chromosome or genetic abnormality. This means that I don't have any embryos frozen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Puerto Rico Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Margie Crespo)
The whole staff is very friendly and caring. They made me feel welcomed and one of the nurse always made me smile with her jokes. They also were always very accesible and helpful.
Describe your experience with Puerto Rico Fertility Center.
The clinic facility is very clean that is staffed with friendly, courteous and knowledgeable folks. You are going to have direct contact with the doctor in every visit and be able to ask questions in a very open environment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Puerto Rico Fertility Center.
I always scheduled appointments early in the morning because I live almost two hours away.
Total IVF cost $11,000 including medications in which $8,000 were the doctor's fees, $1,200 for office consultation, follicular monitoring and ultrasounds, $1,000 for egg retrieval procedure, $4,000 laboratory, $300 embryo transfer, and $1,500 for medical supplies. Separate costs for Consult Brief is $75, Pelvic Ultrasound $80 and IUI $650.
The agreement from the beginning was to transfer two embryos if available.
What specific things went wrong at Puerto Rico Fertility Center?
Bayamon

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Pedro Beauchamp at Puerto Rico Fertility Center.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
He [Beauchamp] always explain every treatments and ask me if I-understand all the step, if I have a question he is there to answer. He is the Best.... Annovulation - was started on Femara. Try for two cycles. The first one 5mg and the second time 7.5mg don’t had the expected results. Dr. added 6 vials of Menopur .75. First one was intercourses, second time we try IUI with that protocol, get pregnant after 12 years of trying, but miscarriage at 6w 2d.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
How was your experience with Pedro Beauchamp at Puerto Rico Fertility Center?
He always explain every treatments and ask me if I-understand all the step, if I have a question he is there to answer. He is the Best.
Make all the question you need to know because he is always answer.
I felt like a human because they always treat you like family
Annovulation - was started on Femara. Try for two cycles. The first one 5mg and the second time 7.5mg don’t had the expected results. Dr. added 6 vials of Menopur .75. First one was intercourses, second time we try IUI with that protocol, get pregnant after 12 years of trying, but miscarriage at 6w 2d. My second IUI was only with Femara, we got a negative test.
The only thing I can say to describe my nurse and the staff they are the best. They care about you, when my nurse see me she always give me a hug
Describe your experience with Puerto Rico Fertility Center.
In the clinic the had almost every medication and I feel great about that because I’m from Puerto Rico and some the pharmacies in here they don’t have the medication when I need it
Menopur 75 $95 each vial I take 6 vial every cycle. Femara $1 each pill. The first IUI procedure that I did in May 2018 was $750 and the second that I did in feb 2019 was $900. Every ultrasound that Idid it could be between $75 to $100 and labs but I don’t remember
Bayamon

He [Dr. Beauchamp] treated me like if I was family. It was very reassuring that he was able to pinpoint exactly what my problem was and it was comforting to know that there is a solution to my issue. He explained things with images and made sure I understood what my body is doing and what it will do with the medication.... He needs to jumpstart my ovulation since I have PCO (not PCOS). Prescribed Estradiol, Provera one eventually Letrazole.
How was your experience with Pedro Beauchamp at Puerto Rico Fertility Center?
He treated me like if I was family. It was very reassuring that he was able to pinpoint exactly what my problem was and it was comforting to know that there is a solution to my issue. He explained things with images and made sure I understood what my body is doing and what it will do with the medication.
TRUST HIM.
He was so thorough, straight forward and IMMEDIATELY knew what my issue was.
Describe your experience with Puerto Rico Fertility Center.
It's been around for a long time so you know you are walking into an office full of knowledge and experience. That is very comforting. My wait was basically nothing. The office was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The doctor used charts and diagrams to explain the body and made sure everything made sense to me.
It was reasonable and expected.
Bayamon

Dr Pedro Beauchamp is an excellent doctor and the staff was wonderful they make you feel safe and the want you to get what you want. I just wish I had another chance to do IVF and he would be the doctor I want.. When I got Pregnant and lost it he left so bad for me... I did 3 Cycles before they retrieved my eggs.... Well Bay retrieve 6 eggs only 2 was AA so he put both of them and one stick.. But unfortunately my embryos stop growing at 7 weeks
How was your experience with Pedro Beauchamp at Puerto Rico Fertility Center?
Dr Pedro Beauchamp is an excellent doctor and the staff was wonderful they make you feel safe and the want you to get what you want. I just wish I had another chance to do IVF and he would be the doctor I want.. When I got Pregnant and lost it he left so bad for me and not mean care but he did and I'm great full for everything they did for me
He is the best so go for it
They care about their patients very much
First it was hard but u get used to it. I did 3 Cycles before they retrieved my eggs..
They are so wonderful and caring to the Patience I love them
Describe your experience with Puerto Rico Fertility Center.
This clinic is excellent the doctor and the Nursing staff. They make you feel welcome always happy they are just wonderful.. They make sure you're comfortable they check on you all the time why you at the clinic and they just pray and hope that we get what we want which is having a baby
I spent about 30.000 with the 3 cycle.