Botros Rizk

Mobile
1610 Center Street
Mobile, AL 36604
251-415-1496
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Botros Rizk to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University of South Alabama to a friend?
Endometriosis, PCOS
He [Dr. Rizk] struggles with being on time but he is worth the wait. I never felt rushed by him or made to feel like I was incompetent. He always explained everything and made sure that i was on the same page. I would and do recommend him to everyone in the area....I always felt like he individually knew me, my husband and our embabies and cared about our individual outcome....Having irregular periods he wanted to suppress it completely to have the best outcome. He monitored me every 2-3 days while on menopur.
Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Botros Rizk at University of South Alabama?
He struggles with being on time but he is worth the wait. I never felt rushed by him or made to feel like I was incompetent. He always explained everything and made sure that i was on the same page. I would and do recommend him to everyone in the area.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Botros Rizk at University of South Alabama?
Be patient with him as he will always be patient with you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Botros Rizk at University of South Alabama?
Describe the protocols Botros Rizk used in your cycles at University of South Alabama and their degree of success.
We did birth control, lupron, menopur followed by egg retrieval, heparin, transfer and progesterone in oil. Having irregular periods he wanted to suppress it completely to have the best outcome. He monitored me every 2-3 days while on menopur.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of South Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Ruth and Paula )
Ruth and Paula went above and beyond. Always knew who I was by face. Very responsive to phone calls and texts.
Describe your experience with University of South Alabama.
The clinic is trash. He works in the back with his own staff. Unfortunately you have to go through the main front desk and they are the rudest, laziest people in Alabama. Once past them everything is better.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at University of South Alabama.
You had to go during monitoring hours which were early in the morning. But 9 out of 10 times you had a time slot in those monitoring hours. If the ultrasound techs were backed up or someone had to be seen more urgently it delayed everyone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Botros Rizk at University of South Alabama.
He did a flat rate that covered everything from initial visit to transfer and monitoring. Storage is extremely affordable. He also gave us a military discount
What specific things went wrong at University of South Alabama?
Botros Rizk