Good

Santa Rosa
990 Sonoma Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
707-523-1768

Dr. Uzelac's strengths were that he listened to my concerns, and explained processes if I asked how things worked. DR. Uzelac did not explain processes until I specifically asked. He did not provide me with actual test result information unless I asked.... I was on an antagonist protocol. Started the cycle with birth control pills. Then Started injections of 225 Gonal F and 75 Menopur; added Cetrotide on day 6. Total stimulation for 8 days. Retrieved 6 eggs, all fertilized. Only 1 made to 5 day blast. Tested abnormal for PGS. No embryos were transferred.
The clinic [Marin Fertility Center] has an onsite embryology lab, which is great.... IVF Cycle: $10,225 Labs: $7,765 ICSI, Blast culture, Biopsy up to 8 embryos, freeze, store 1 year, 1 FET Embryo Biopsy Analysis $1875 Analysis of 8 embryos, $185 ea after Sperm Services $800 Sperm ID, Sperm Freeze Total: $20,665.... When I was ordering progesterone there was a bit of a snafu with the pharmacy where they did not have my information. But I think it was probably the pharmacy's fault. The same pharmacy switched me from Gonal F to Follistim and did not inform my clinic so they could modify my instructions.
How was your experience with Peter Uzelac at Marin Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peter Uzelac at Marin Fertility?
Have a discussion about your financial situation so you can all be on the same page about what kind of procedures to follow
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peter Uzelac at Marin Fertility?
I found Dr Uzelac to be warm yet very focused on the task at hand
Describe the protocols Peter Uzelac used in your cycles at Marin Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Marin Fertility.
The clinic has an onsite embryology lab, which is great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peter Uzelac at Marin Fertility.
Describe Peter Uzelac's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Marin Fertility.
What specific things went wrong at Marin Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Marin Fertility.
Greenbrae
Dr. Uzelac is good at what he does. He was able to explain what our options were and walk us through the process. We are thankful that after an egg retrieval and implantation, it worked on the first try. We are currently 22 weeks pregnant!... Our medication cost were expensive and it was not discussed with us that it was separate from our original estimate...Make sure you ask questions ahead of time regarding cost and if all medication is included in treatment.
The cost of IVF and PGS [at Marin Fertility] were around $24,000. This did not include medication...Strengths - Dr. Uzelac and the nurses...Areas of improvement - communication when beginning the process and overall costs of medication Additionally, since you pay for everything up front, there should be some discussion around what happens with the cost should you choose to stop at anytime...The nurses were fantastic when I was on site. They could have communicated better before I started the process. I had a hard time getting a hold of the nurse responsible for setting up my treatment.
How was your experience with Peter Uzelac at Marin Fertility?
Make sure you ask questions ahead of time regarding cost and if all medication is included in treatment. Our medication cost were expensive and it was not discussed with us that it was separate from our original estimate.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Marin Fertility.
Describe your experience with Marin Fertility.
Strengths - Dr. Uzelac and the nurses Areas of improvement - communication when beginning the process and overall costs of medication Additionally, since you pay for everything up front, there should be some discussion around what happens with the cost should you choose to stop at anytime.
The cost of IVF and PGS were around $24,000. This did not include medication.