Available by cell phone
ResidencyUSC
FellowshipUSC
500 E. Olive Ave.
Burbank, CA 91501
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Peyman Sadaat to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Fertility to a friend?
Dr. Saadat did all of my ultrasounds so I could ask questions easily during my appointments. ... Dr. Saadat can also speak by phone if you call the office and set a time. ... Dr. Saadat is always available for a quick chat, and recognizes you when you come in despite a very busy office. ... Make sure you understand his schedule as he is only in certain locations once a week ... For a second cycle, Dr Saadat was going to change up the whole protocol to get a different response, but I didn’t end up doing a second cycle.
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Saadat did all of my ultrasounds so I could ask questions easily during my appointments. (I had a different clinic where only ultrasound techs did ultrasounds and most would tell you nothing during your appointment and you have to wait for the doctor to review and call you before you know anything.) I often thought of questions as I was walking out and he would answer them. Dr. Saadat can also speak by phone if you call the office and set a time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Make sure you understand his schedule as he is only in certain locations once a week so if you are choosing him based on location, you may be driving to the main office in West Hollywood more than you expect.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Describe the protocols Peyman Sadaat used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
Mine was some sort of micro dose lupron flare with a high dose of Gonal-F (375 or 300 daily), Menopur (1 vial) and microdose lupron. I started out very slow and my cycle was potentially going to be canceled because I was not responding to the medications initially. Eventually I had 7 follicles but my estradiol was still low at retrieval and I had just 3 mature eggs. For a second cycle, Dr Saadat was going to change up the whole protocol to get a different response, but I didn’t end up doing a second cycle.
My primary nurse changed during my cycle. Both were very nice, but seemed incredibly busy. Not sure if they are overworked or have too many patients but I sometimes felt like I was bothering them. As the cycle progressed and I developed a relationship with them, it improved.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
There are several different locations but most monitoring and all procedures will happen in West Hollywood. If you have to go for monitoring on a certain day, you may be asked to drive further than you would expect (e.g., the doctor is only in ______ location today)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility .
Still trying to get the billing sorted out and it’s the next year so I have no idea yet what the final cost will be.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Fertility ?
West Hollywood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility .

IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Saadat was very straight forward and I appreciate that. He was also supportive of my decision not to have fibroid surgery, mainly because he had me do a second HSG (? not sure this is the right description), and the results indicated the cavity of my uterus was clear of fibroids and that the fibroids were mainly in the wall of the uterus. The other doctors I had seen insisted on fibroid surgery and did not explain the situation about the fibroids in my uterus as he did. His willingness to support my decision and to explain these things were very helpful to me.
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Saadat has two offices. One in Burbank and the other on West L.A. He is only in Burbank once a week. Burbank is much closer to me, and driving all the way to the Westside was challenging. So I would advise them of the logistics, because I feel you need to be able to balance life as best as possible to avoid stress. Entertaining, and/or go through fertility treatment is stressful enough.
Dr. Saadat and his staff were always very supportive, available, encouraging, and helpful.
He and his nurses were very specific about how to and how often to inject the hormones. They checked my progesterone levels carefully and made sure I was at the right level to help maintain the pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Liz Mendoza)
They were always prompt to call back or email back quickly, which gave me reassurance of their care.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
Very organized. Though I think it would be wise for this clinic, actually any clinic to have a few therapists on staff in order to provide more emotional support. At times, the finance department seemed to lack my insurance info, and got it mixed up a few times. And this was disappointing.
Describe Peyman Sadaat's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility .
I trusted his suggestion to transfer one single embryo. He strongly felt it was best due to the fibroids in my uterine lining. I was a little disappointed about this. Mainly because I wanted to give our family the best chance to get pregnant, and thought transferring two would be best. But I am glad I followed his advise. Though at the time, I was nervous about it.
Burbank

Dr. Saadat saw me for every single visit. He took time each visit to ASK if I had questions and then answer them so I understood. He called me with results, included my husband and I in the decision making process, and never made us feel like we were bothering him. He is truly warm and caring, which makes this whole experience so much easier...My protocol was agonist down reg. This was different than what the other clinics had done.
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility Center?
I would make sure you take advantage of his willingness to answer questions. During an IVF cycle you can get pretty forgetful, at least I did, so it was a relief that he never got aggravated when I would ask the same question.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility Center?
All the nurses knew my name, my husbands name and we were greeted warmly every time, both in person and on the phone. The office really cared. Dr. Saadat always remembered us as well, and we never felt rushed. We saw him for every visit. He did all the ultrasounds himself.
Describe the protocols Peyman Sadaat used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Elizabeth, but all the nurses were great!)
Elizabeth was so warm and caring right from the start. She is incredibly patient and for the first time in this whole journey, I had a nurse that explained my calendar and instructions to me so that I got it. And still was patient when I called with a million questions. She was genuinely so happy when she called with the positive pregnancy result, it was like I was talking to my sister
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The clinic is amazing. Staff, all of the staff, are friendly and warm and knowledgeable. Everyone there is pulling for you, and that really helps. You feel very emotionally supported. Office is beautiful. The only downside is parking is expensive, but what can you expect in West Hollywood. Try to find street parking if you can.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Monitoring appointments, unlike other clinics, are scheduled when it fits into the patients schedule, as long as that will be okay for the cycle. In other words, anytime in the morning works if we need results same day. Later in the day is fine if the Doctor can wait for results the next morning. There is no set time, so its never like a cattle call.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility Center.
IVF cycle was pretty typical for the area. About 10K plus medication. PGS added to the cost, but it is optional.
Describe Peyman Sadaat's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Dr. Saadat discussed everything with us, both pros and cons of single vs multiple
Reproductive Fertility Center
Irvine
We initially went to him [Dr. Peymen Sadaat] because of his high success rate, however upon further research, I believe his success rate is due to the fact that he is willing to transfer high numbers of embryos (more than 2-3) and do selective fetal reduction...When we asked what his plan would be moving forward he suggested going back to my original protocol- which didn't give me a good response either. When he said that I knew he wasn't motivated to find us a protocol that would be right for us, but just wanted to run us through cycles... told me that because I was anxious I wouldn't get a good response.
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
We switched to Dr. Saadat after a failed cycle with another doctor. He started off great with a new protocol that he believed would improve the number of eggs retrieved. It failed to do so. When we asked what his plan would be moving forward he suggested going back to my original protocol- which didn't give me a good response either. When he said that I knew he wasn't motivated to find us a protocol that would be right for us, but just wanted to run us through cycles. He blamed me for a lot of things that went wrong during the cycle- told me that because I was anxious I wouldn't get a good response. When our transfer failed to produce a positive pregnancy test he asked me if I had been constipated and if I had "strained" during my TWW--- again, blaming me for the failure, even though we all know that wouldn't cause an embryo not to implant! We initially went to him because of his high success rate, however upon further research, I believe his success rate is due to the fact that he is willing to transfer high numbers of embryos (more than 2-3) and do selective fetal reduction.
Do not go to this doctor.
I didn't feel like I was treated like a number or a human. I felt that I was treated like an inconvenience and that they had other patients they would have preferred to help.
We used a micro dose lupron flare protocol because we were told it would be beneficial with low ovarian reserve. I had a pretty poor response and the follicles didn't grow at the same rate. 6 were retrieved, 2 mature, 2 premature and 2 post mature. We also used human growth hormone (every other day) and tamoxifen (but I was never told why, even though I asked)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility .
The nursing staff seems to be very young and inexperienced. My primary nurse was not a great communicator, always sounded nervous when she called me, which in turn made me feel nervous about if things were on the right track. I would ask her to leave detailed messages with my actual lab results on my voicemail, instead I would get messages that said "everything looks good"- even though I repeatedly told her I wanted to know my numbers. Early in my cycle I was concerned my E2 levels weren't rising fast enough, based on my past experience with side effects I am pretty good at determining my if my E2 is rising or falling. When I told one of the nurses I wanted my E2 levels drawn because of the side effects I was experiencing she said "well did you read the consent forms, because those side effects are normal" It was really rude and didn't take into consideration any of my personal experience with these medications. (Turns out my E2 levels were rising but not nearly the amount they did with my past stimulation cycle) One of the medical staff members lost my husband's urine sample for STI testing and they never acknowledged the mistake or apologized, even though I had to drive into the clinic to bring another sample.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
This clinic is full of clients who are having second (or third or fourth babies) and there is no rule against bringing your children with you to your appointment. Most IVF clinics I have seen have signs that say "due to the delicate nature of our patients, please do not bring children with you to your appointment." Not so with this clinic! People bring their children of all ages (toddler to school age) to their appointments. When I mentioned it to the staff I was told "don't let it bother you." The clinic's strength is that there is an in-house acupuncturist and that he's pretty much the only one with any empathy. The surgery center used for retrievals and transfers is partially owned by Dr. Saadat and those nurses are not at all warm or friendly. I have concerns about the way in which they label the eggs and embryos. When I asked them about it so they could explain their process I was told to not worry about it and that I must "watch too much 60 minutes" if I am concerned about mislabeling the eggs after retrieval. They do not allow you to have a support person with you pre-op or post-op, which I have never, ever seen in any other surgical setting. I was extremely anxious regarding my egg retrieval and was desperately needing reassurance. The nurses were not kind or compassionate. I mentioned this to Dr. Saadat who told me that it was because I "made everyone anxious" by being anxious myself. This is not acceptable in my opinion- the nursing staff should be available to help calm patient's anxieties prior to a procedure, not blame the patient for being nervous.
I was able to use partial insurance coverage for my cycle, however the entire billing situation was very confusing and I still am not certain what part we paid for.
From what I understand, if you're ok with selective fetal reduction, he'll transfer quite a few.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Fertility ?

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Saadat is the best doctor I have EVER had. He talked to my husband and I in a way that we could not only understand - but in a way that didn't make us feel dumb....Dr. Saadat treated me with compassion, warmth, and understanding. I can never thank him enough. I never felt awkward or uncomfortable. He even took my call after hours! I never had to wait to see him and he always greeted me so nicely. I never left his office confused.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Be your own advocate! I would tell this to anyone going through an infertility journey. Dr. Saadat will get you where you want to be!
For my first IUI, we used Gonal F injectables, folic acid, baby asprin, and prenatal. I then did a trigger shot. For my second IUI, Dr. Saadat doubled my dose and added Tamofixen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Tasha)
Tasha is a rockstar! From the second I met her in my consult I knew she was going to be awesome. She ALWAYS takes my calls, answers my emails, and treats my with the most respect. She is so skilled in all that she does. I am so lucky to work with her.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
This clinic is very clean, appealing, quick to respond, and always helpful with anything you could need. The nurses and staff with guide you through it all - don't be afraid! Everything will be sorted for you and you always have someone to call with any questions that might come up.
Dr. Saadat offers packages for IUI's and IVF rounds. Everything is listed on his website.

2012 - 2017
He [Dr. Peyman Sadaat] is very caring and an amazing doctor. His staff made the procedure as painless as possible...He is very knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone. I wish every doctor can be like him. Thank you for everything you have done for us. He has different offices is different cities which make it easy to attend to...Don't be nervous, you are I'm great handa
2012 - 2017
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Don't be nervous, you are I'm great handa
He is very caring and an amazing doctor. His staff made the procedure as painless as possible
Ivf and blood works
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Tina anna)
Very caring staff
Everything was perfect

2017 - 2019
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
[Dr. Sadaat] is an amazing Dr who cares for his patients. He would call and check in on me during my pregnancy and is a positive upbeat person. He truly cares about his patients and their success in achieving the goal of becoming parents. His demeanor as a DR is what brought me back here to do IVF a second time...He and his office staff are very compassionate and made me feel like family the first time and this time as well. I moved to Oklahoma and came back to LA because I couldn't imagine having this experience with anyone else.
2017 - 2019
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
He is an amazing Dr who cares for his patients. He would call and check in on me during my pregnancy and is a positive upbeat person. He truly cares about his patients and their success in achieving the goal of becoming parents. His demeanor as a DR is what brought me back here to do IVF a second time.
Give him and his staff the opportunity to help you. They have the set up to do a majority of everything you could need done under one roof which is great compared to some of the stories I’ve heard about other clinics.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
The office is always clean and the staff are very friendly. Every single person is greeted as they come in the door. I have never been made to feel like less of a person or I would not have traveled 1700 miles to come back. Everyone was even patient when I was having an anxiety attack trying to get details hashed out before I made the trip.
35k the first time and 5k for a FET