Good

Riverside
4244 Riverwalk Pkwy
Riverside, CA 92505
951.352.0202

Dr. Saadat did all of my ultrasounds so I could ask questions easily during my appointments. ... Dr. Saadat can also speak by phone if you call the office and set a time. ... Dr. Saadat is always available for a quick chat, and recognizes you when you come in despite a very busy office. ... Make sure you understand his schedule as he is only in certain locations once a week ... For a second cycle, Dr Saadat was going to change up the whole protocol to get a different response, but I didn’t end up doing a second cycle.
Test results from either my or my husband’s files were missing or not requested so there was a stressful scramble right before the cycle ... If you have to go for monitoring on a certain day, you may be asked to drive further than you would expect (e.g., the doctor is only in ______ location [Reproductive Fertility] today) ... Still trying to get the billing sorted out and it’s the next year so I have no idea yet what the final cost will be. ... My primary nurse changed during my cycle. Both were very nice, but seemed incredibly busy. ...As the cycle progressed and I developed a relationship with them, it improved.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Saadat did all of my ultrasounds so I could ask questions easily during my appointments. (I had a different clinic where only ultrasound techs did ultrasounds and most would tell you nothing during your appointment and you have to wait for the doctor to review and call you before you know anything.) I often thought of questions as I was walking out and he would answer them. Dr. Saadat can also speak by phone if you call the office and set a time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Make sure you understand his schedule as he is only in certain locations once a week so if you are choosing him based on location, you may be driving to the main office in West Hollywood more than you expect.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Describe the protocols Peyman Saadat used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
Mine was some sort of micro dose lupron flare with a high dose of Gonal-F (375 or 300 daily), Menopur (1 vial) and microdose lupron. I started out very slow and my cycle was potentially going to be canceled because I was not responding to the medications initially. Eventually I had 7 follicles but my estradiol was still low at retrieval and I had just 3 mature eggs. For a second cycle, Dr Saadat was going to change up the whole protocol to get a different response, but I didn’t end up doing a second cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility.
My primary nurse changed during my cycle. Both were very nice, but seemed incredibly busy. Not sure if they are overworked or have too many patients but I sometimes felt like I was bothering them. As the cycle progressed and I developed a relationship with them, it improved.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
There are several different locations but most monitoring and all procedures will happen in West Hollywood. If you have to go for monitoring on a certain day, you may be asked to drive further than you would expect (e.g., the doctor is only in ______ location today)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility.
Test results from either my or my husband’s files were missing or not requested so there was a stressful scramble right before the cycle was due to begin that didn’t need to happen. I was told if the results didn’t come in from the other doctors that my cycle would be postponed so I had to track down all of the records myself.
Peyman Saadat
West Hollywood

Dr. Saadat was very straight forward and I appreciate that. He was also supportive of my decision not to have fibroid surgery, mainly because he had me do a second HSG (? not sure this is the right description), and the results indicated the cavity of my uterus was clear of fibroids and that the fibroids were mainly in the wall of the uterus. The other doctors I had seen insisted on fibroid surgery and did not explain the situation about the fibroids in my uterus as he did. His willingness to support my decision and to explain these things were very helpful to me.
[Reproductive Fertility-West Hollywood is] Very organized. Though I think it would be wise for this clinic, actually any clinic to have a few therapists on staff in order to provide more emotional support. At times, the finance department seemed to lack my insurance info, and got it mixed up a few times. And this was disappointing... r. Saadat has two offices. One in Burbank and the other on West L.A. He is only in Burbank once a week. Burbank is much closer to me, and driving all the way to the Westside was challenging. So I would advise them of the logistics, because I feel you need to be able to balance life as best as possible to avoid stress. Entertaining, and/or go through fertility treatment is stressful enough.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Saadat has two offices. One in Burbank and the other on West L.A. He is only in Burbank once a week. Burbank is much closer to me, and driving all the way to the Westside was challenging. So I would advise them of the logistics, because I feel you need to be able to balance life as best as possible to avoid stress. Entertaining, and/or go through fertility treatment is stressful enough.
Dr. Saadat and his staff were always very supportive, available, encouraging, and helpful.
He and his nurses were very specific about how to and how often to inject the hormones. They checked my progesterone levels carefully and made sure I was at the right level to help maintain the pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Liz Mendoza)
They were always prompt to call back or email back quickly, which gave me reassurance of their care.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Describe Peyman Saadat's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.
I trusted his suggestion to transfer one single embryo. He strongly felt it was best due to the fibroids in my uterine lining. I was a little disappointed about this. Mainly because I wanted to give our family the best chance to get pregnant, and thought transferring two would be best. But I am glad I followed his advise. Though at the time, I was nervous about it.
Peyman Saadat