Medical SchoolU. of Mumbai
530-771-0177
2590 Venture Oaks Way
Sacramento, CA 95833
530-771-0177
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Pravin Goud to a friend?
5.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend California IVF: Davis Fertility Center to a friend?
1 IUI, IVF
Uterine Fibroids, Other
Dr. Goud treated me like a number, never bothered to call me by my name even prior to my hysteroscopy recommeded by him. He lacks bed side manners, had given me conflicted information on my procedure, and the explanation on treatment given were never throughout. ... After the failed procedure ( myomectomy recommended and never performed), preventive antibiotics were never prescribed.
Latino, Black or African-American
1 IUI, IVF
Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with Pravin Goud at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center?
Dr.Goud seems unprepared in this field in comparison to other fertility doctors I had received treatment in the past. There were too many red flags considering my diagnosis: uterine fibroids. During a saline ultrasound one intramural fibroid and a polyp have been visualized. During my pre-op, I've asked him again about myomectomy and he affirmed only a polyp would be removed. I was very confused since it was a conflicted information. Post op, my procedure was unsuccessful because I actually had a fibroid (?), and the clinic didn't have the appropriate equipment to handle it (?). I've been under sedation for nothing and cost me $700 out of pocket to cover anesthesia costs. The procedure total was $2250 and the clinic will send me refund check of $1550. I flew out of town, reserved a hotel, and came back home with the same problem. He was absolutely incompetent for miscalculating my procedure, put me at risk for nothing, wasted my time and money, and never followed up on my condition. I asked to switch providers for my follow up.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Pravin Goud at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center?
Please tell him you have read his reviews and ask why his successful pregnancy rates are so low. Take notes, ask for consultation summary, compare notes during follow up appointments since he's so forgetful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Pravin Goud at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center?
Dr. Goud treated me like a number, never bothered to call me by my name even prior to my hysteroscopy recommeded by him. He lacks bed side manners, had given me conflicted information on my procedure, and the explanation on treatment given were never throughout. He seems very forgetful and clearly didn't review my medical records prior to procedure. After the failed procedure ( myomectomy recommended and never performed), preventive antibiotics were never prescribed. Dr. Goud has tried "to run for the hills" after miscalculating my procedure. No follow up from him or an apology.
Describe the protocols Pravin Goud used in your cycles at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I had to had one intramural fibroid removed and he failed my procedure. I've been taking bcps prior to my first saline ultrasound and continue on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Valerie and Sylvia)
Valerie, care coordinator and Sylvia, OR Nurse are the reasons I'l be back to this clinic. Absolutely phenomenal.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
They seem disorganized when it comes to your medical records. They don't seem to care why you're there for the first time. I had to ask from desk to get to know my care coordinator. A bit cold and distant. My pre-op Nurse was very robotic ( clearly a rookie) but she was acting like reading a script. Just care and compassion, please. It's a fertility clinic. Are you building a family or is it a busine$$ of fertility? All praise to my care coordinator who seem to care about me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pravin Goud at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
Saline ultrasound $600, hysteroscopy $2250 ( got $1550 refund), still had to pay $700 for sedation costs. $15K if I proceed with embryo adoption.
Describe Pravin Goud's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
I had the choice for 1 or 2 to be transferred.
Sacramento - CA IVF

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Pravin Goud at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
At my first consultation I felt like a number and everything was generic. ... He [Dr. Goud] apologized sincerely for it taking a few weeks before everyone realized that my situation was not improving. I really appreciated that. ... It was discovered that I have diminished ovarian reserve. ... When we discussed treatments he was willing for me to try IUI instead of IVF. He never pushed treatments or medication on me.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
At my first consultation I felt like a number and everything was generic. But he did seem confident that I could get pregnant. After a few setbacks it was discovered I needed surgery. He apologized sincerely for it taking a few weeks before everyone realized that my situation was not improving. I really appreciated that. That he acknowledged what I was feeling. When we discussed treatments he was willing for me to try IUI instead of IVF. He never pushed treatments or medication on me. I felt like I had control of my care in that aspect. I always felt comfortable and taken care of while under his care.
Ask questions whenever you feel like something hasn’t been fully explained.
He always remembered me when he came in the room. Remembered the surgery he had performed for me. But after having a chemical pregnancy he did not remember that it had happened and he didn’t remember how many IUI’s had been done. But, overall I did feel like he was doing treatments that were right for my body and situation.
It was discovered I needed to surgery as I had multiple polyps in my uterus. Dr. Goud successfully performed that procedure for me. I think had a saline ultrasound which showed a clean uterus and open tubes. It was discovered that I have diminished ovarian reserve. My baseline follicle count was always below 5. I was upfront with our decision to not pursue IVF at that time. Dr. Goud never pushed that on us and was willing to try IUI cycles. Our first cycle was with letrozole cycle days 5-9. A trigger shot of pregnyl cycle day 13. We did IUI cycle day 15. A booster shot of pregnyl cycle day 16 and 19. That cycle was not successful. We immediately started a second cycle. This time with letrozole all on cycle day 3 and follistim injectable. We added the injectable with the hope of getting more follicles. Adding follistim got me 3 follicles instead of just one. This time we did IUI in cycle day 12. Again with pregnyl trigger and booster shots. This IUI cycle resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Our third and final IUI was just like our second. Since those medications had worked we tried it again. This cycle was unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rachel )
My regular nurse Rachel was wonderful. Very compassionate, kind, understanding. I did not always have Rachel as a nurse and I definitely missed her when she wasn’t there. But if I needed to call in for a question she was who I spoke to. I had many other kind nurses but Rachel really stood out.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
I was able to get my initial appointment very quickly. I was always able to schedule quickly and when it was convenient for me. I never had an appointment canceled. At times they would be running behind and the wait would be long but that wasn’t every time. I was able to get an IUI on a Saturday and call and get a response when needed.
For an IUI we paid for a cycle day 3 ultrasound ($300), an appointment to check follicle growth and to be given trigger instructions (about $265) and the insemination and sperm wash ($290). Letrozole cost $12 at Costco, Pregnyl was almost $100 through the pharmacy the clinic uses, and Follistim was almost $600. There are discounts available for my husband being a veteran they we used for our last cycle. Other appointments were covered by our insurance.
Sacramento - CA IVF

I was never given a diagnosis, except that since all the tests appeared normal, it must be an egg quality issue, which I assume means unexplained infertility. There was one time that he [Dr. Goud] returned my call and was attentive and compassionate.... He is a kind person overall and he seems to know what he’s doing, but during my appointments, he seemed very rushed, like he was halfway out the door, and pushing me off to medical assistants to answer my questions.
I was never given a diagnosis, except that since all the tests appeared normal, it must be an egg quality issue, which I assume means unexplained infertility. There was one time that he returned my call and was attentive and compassionate. I had been given off the Wall medical advice from the insurance coordinator and he called to give me an actual medical opinion and set my mind at ease. He is a kind person overall and he seems to know what he’s doing, but during my appointments, he seemed very rushed, like he was halfway out the door, and pushing me off to medical assistants to answer my questions. I felt like some of the answers he gave me were incomplete and I had to say “why didn’t you tell me that?” later on. I didn’t feel that my care was tailored to me as an individual.
I would just be very persistent at getting all the information, take notes, ask that treatment is tailored to me, etc.
IUI because that’s what I wanted to pursue. I didn’t have a good feeling for why I needed IUI, so after 2 attempt, we quit.
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rachael)
I found the staff overall chaotic and disorganized. The follow through for medical records was terrible. The compassion felt totally artificial. One of the assistants told me it was fine to drink alcohol. The insurance coordinator told me at one point, when I called to talk to the doctor, that I was probably getting my period at 3 dpo after ovulation.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
Negatives: Medical advice from insurance coordinator. Chaos from nursing staff, lack of follow through, artificial compassion. I never even got a diagnosis and did not have the feeling that my care was comprehensive or tailored to me as an individual. Positives: Great andrologist, doctors were kind, everyone was responsive, easy to get an appointment.
I have still not been billed. Significant delay.
Sacramento - CA IVF

He gave us very thorough information and listened to all of the details of everything that we have gone through up to this point. We didn't feel rushed to get out of there....Dr. Goud ordered a host of blood tests to be done to explain my 4 miscarriages including, but not limited to, a thyroid panel. He also suggested Counsyl genetic testing that screen for 200 genetic diseases that my husband or I may have. I will be having a Saline Ultrasound and my husband will be having a sperm analysis to determine what our next steps will be.
So far, there is nothing that I can say wrong about Dr. Pravin Goud. We are having a great experience with our first fertility doctor. He is doing what he can to ensure that we get our rainbow baby. He was truthful and honest, but also warm and sincere.
Ask every question you can think of. Write them down before you go. He will answer them all as he is very knowledgeable.
He gave us very thorough information and listened to all of the details of everything that we have gone through up to this point. We didn't feel rushed to get out of there. He gave us information that my regular OB doctor had never told us.
We do not have any results yet but Dr. Goud ordered a host of blood tests to be done to explain my 4 miscarriages including, but not limited to, a thyroid panel. He also suggested Counsyl genetic testing that screen for 200 genetic diseases that my husband or I may have. I will be having a Saline Ultrasound and my husband will be having a sperm analysis to determine what our next steps will be.
The nurses were kind and welcoming on the first day. However, when we had to go back to pick up our kits for Counsyl genetic testing, they were very unorganized. It seemed as if they didn't know why we were there and they couldn't find the kits to give us. We had to wait awhile to receive the correct kits.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
The clinic is very clean and warm feeling. The website is SUPER helpful and answers almost any question you can possibly have. The clinic is in a central location and easy to find. They are also very easy to contact and make appointments with. When I called, I was able to get an appointment for the very next day.
He talked to us about the egg freezing, IVF itself, and the medications involved. The cost was upwards of $25,000. Since our main problem is Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, we are candidates of IVF with PGS which is even more costly.
We have not gotten to this step yet.

3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Goud was always polite but our meetings lasted no more than 3 minutes where and then I worked with the coordinator on next steps....The treatment plan wasn’t explained and most of the decisions about the plan seemed to be coming from the coordinators....this lack of communication from him left me feeling insecure about the treatment protocol....Dr. Goud implemented progressive medicine (IUI’s followed by the one IVF I had) to obtain a pregnancy.
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Goud was always polite but our meetings lasted no more than 3 minutes where and then I worked with the coordinator on next steps. I understand the medicine can only go so far but this lack of communication from him left me feeling insecure about the treatment protocol. I couldn’t go anywhere else because my insurance only covered services at the clinic he was at.
Be direct with him and ask him a lot of questions when he is in the exam room, otherwise you will only be dealing with the coordinators.
I was able to get pregnant without reproductive asssitance, however that ended in a miscarriage. So I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Therefore Dr. Goud implemented progressive medicine (IUI’s followed by the one IVF I had) to obtain a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rachael )
Racgael, the asssigned nursing coordinator was great. If my inquiry was urgent, she called back immediately otherwise she always called back at the end of the day. I do wish she used email.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
Strengths: Easy to get an appointment, great new location. Weaknesses: There isn’t a standard way to educate patients. I never had a sit down with my nurse/cooordinator to review the IVF treatment plan. This lack of transparency left me feeling insecure about the treatment protocol because regardless of the outcome proper communication and education ensures that faith in the Dr.’s abilities. I couldn’t communicate directly with my doctor.
$15,102, including meds, for 1 medicated cycle, 3 IUI cycles, IVF retrieval. My insurance covered 50% of all services, not the meds.
Sacramento - CA IVF

He [Dr. Pravin Goud] was very friendly but, other than our initial visit, didn't spend a lot of time explaining the procedures. He didn't seem that interested in our outcome...Dr. Goud is very nice but I didn't feel we received personalized attention. Communication seemed to be of the bare minimum variety. Bills were received months after treatment - it was unclear why they were so delayed. Also the bills listed the wrong phone number to call with questions.
He was very friendly but, other than our initial visit, didn't spend a lot of time explaining the procedures. He didn't seem that interested in our outcome.
Be sure to make the most of your time with him, and ask all of your questions. It's difficult to get in touch with staff in between appointments.
Some of the front desk staff were not very friendly. I could never get a hold of my coordinator, and would often have to call 2-3 times to get a call back. Often my coordinator said she hadn't received the message that I called. Dr. Goud is very nice but I didn't feel we received personalized attention. Communication seemed to be of the bare minimum variety. Bills were received months after treatment - it was unclear why they were so delayed. Also the bills listed the wrong phone number to call with questions.
We did three rounds of IUI, using Letrizole and Clomid. The first round, we got pregnant but it resulted in an incomplete miscarriage. We did not get pregnant on the next two rounds, though on one of them my fiancé's sperm count was low so there was a low likelihood of success based on that. After the third round, I changed jobs and got a new insurer, so we switched providers - which was somewhat unfortunate timing as I would have had 50% coverage for IVF under the prior insurer, and will now have to pay out-of-pocket if we elect to try IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rachel)
Rachel was great - when you could reach her. The clinic was very busy and you could never reach who you needed when you called. Often I wouldn't hear back after leaving messages, and Rachel (or whomever I was trying to reach) would claim she didn't receive the message. The staff is not very organized or good at relaying messages.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
They are very busy, but run generally on time. They need to get a better system for relaying messages. Front desk staff is not very friendly. Dr. Goud is very nice and competent, but there isn't a lot of individualized attention or communication.
Each round of IUI was about $500 out-of-pocket, as I recall. I had 50% insurance coverage, so that was my share of the cost.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr Goud noticed an endometrial cyst and did not discuss it with me at first. This was my only real complaint with him. ... I felt like Dr. Goud was very responsive to my concerns. He tailored my testing to address my concerns and tailored my cycle to address the failed cycles. ... I felt as though Dr. Goud came with a fair amount of knowledge and experience ...
Endometriosis, Unexplained
I felt as though Dr. Goud came with a fair amount of knowledge and experience. He and the other doctor I saw in the clinic were able to back up everything with the latest research and statistics. It was important to me to have a doctor that not only was forwarding his own knowledge, but had a learning and research based practice, and I felt comfortable with Dr. Goud due to this as he was published in his own research and was curious about making sure he had all the information and testing needed to address my issues.
Be open and honest about your concerns, don't be afraid to speak up, because he is open and willing to address these. Don't be afraid to question why they do what they do. I was so confused at first as to why they did things so differently from my previous clinic. An IUI is an IUI is an IUI, right? But both Dr. Goud and Dr. Zeringue (who completed one of my IUIs) were open to this, and backed it all up with research. They never seemed offended or too proud or conceited to answer my questions.
It may have been because I came in guns a'blazin' after my rough experience with my previous doctor, but I felt like Dr. Goud was very responsive to my concerns. He tailored my testing to address my concerns and tailored my cycle to address the failed cycles. They actually refused to start treatment when they were waiting to get results back from some nutritional tests. He listened when I said I'd rather get more testing done on the front end rather than push through and try treatments blindly.
We completed 3 IUIs with letrozole. Dr. Goud wanted to change the medications as I had not had successful cycles with clomid. I believe they may have also tried different sperm washes as well. None of our IUI's resulted in a pregnancy and he recommended we move on to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: I don't recall her name)
First I will say after my last experience with a previous clinic in which almost all of my treatments and communication was with the nursing staff or nurse practitioner, I was impressed with this clinic in that the nurses were responsive and knowledgeable, but all of the treatments were either with my doctor or the doctor on call. This clinic only had one more doctor on staff (3) than my previous one (2). My IUI nurse gave me a one-on-one injection class to show how I was to mix, dose, and inject the HCG trigger and my shots after the IUI. One thing I didn't like was that when I asked to leave a message for my nurse, the front office would take a message, rather than sending me to her voicemail. I was always nervous about this, that my message would be jumbled or lost, but was not my experience. My messages were always returned, and not jumbled to my knowledge.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
When I went there, they were between their Sacramento clinic and the Davis clinic. It was a little confusing as I always had to clarify which clinic I was going to and the one in Davis was very small, which made the busy days very awkward, with lots of couples crammed in there, trying not to make eye contact. There was one day we were there for a treatment and the nurses and staff all lined up to applaud and congratulate a couple who was leaving that had gotten pregnant. It was sweet to see what a big deal they made it and the couple left in (happy) tears. They are now settled in another Sacramento clinic and no longer using the others, so the confusion I mentioned before should not be an issue any longer. I liked that they have a partnership with UC Davis, and went so far as to send me to a MFM doctor at UC Davis prior to beginning IUI. Also, when I called to make an appointment for my first IUI, they checked my chart and then told me I couldn't start until the tests the MFM doctor had requested were performed. They apologized profusely, explaining that if I started and the results came back with concern, the cycle would be canceled and they didn't want to risk that. Having come from a clinic that I felt was just herding us through and not doing their due diligence, I couldn't be upset with this and was thankful that they were so thorough.
All my visits and testing were covered under my insurance. We paid out of pocket for the IUI's, which were less than $1000 per cycle. We also had to purchase a $100 trigger shot that was used at each cycle.
This was not discussed with him as we never completed an IVF cycle with this clinic.
Sacramento - CA IVF

He [Dr. Goud] is very calming and friendly but doesn't talk alot. I do not like that he doesn't call himself with bad news or any news has his staff. He was at all my appointment and never waited long. Appointment were very fast but still thorough etc ... For egg retrieval I started with birth control then did injections of gonal f , cetrotide, and with lupron trigger also had a pill I took forget the name... For frozen embryo transfer I did 23 days of lupron injections then estrodial patches 2 every other day and progesterone suppositories 3 a day
He is very calming and friendly but doesn't talk alot. I do not like that he doesn't call himself with bad news or any news has his staff. He was at all my appointment and never waited long. Appointment were very fast but still thorough etc
Ask a lot of questions as he doesn't always explain all the steps
Was very fast and seemed to do generic order of tests and appointment the Dr never calls with the news always has his nurse do it... Otherwise they are very friendly and the staff is quick to respond
For egg retrieval I started with birth control then did injections of gonal f , cetrotide, and with lupron trigger also had a pill I took forget the name... For frozen embryo transfer I did 23 days of lupron injections then estrodial patches 2 every other day and progesterone suppositories 3 a day... Getting ready to start second transfer
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Stacey whitaker)
They are absolutely amazing!!! They always respond on the same day and always get all the information I request. There polite and always smiling.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
I personally love this clinic there organized and quick. I never wait long for appointments and easy to schedule appointments when needed. They always answer there phone and return calls promptly. They are professional and friendly
Was $9500 for egg retrieval and embryo freezing and monitoring included a fresh transfer which they no longer do there so was charged a additional $2900 before frozen transfer also paid $1500 for icsi also $250 per consultation
He allowed to be my decision ... Which I like because I want to transfer two embryos each time

4 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Dr Goud is kind and skilled but he didn't make me feel like i was an individual. It feels like a generic process...Average. Kind, competent but detached...Remind him if you anatomy is different so that he can adjust the procedure to tailor it for you....you really need to stay on top of things, be really proactive...There doesn't seem to be much 'method to the madness', i.e how and when matches are made etc...On the whole, [CA IVF - Davis is] not very organized.
4 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Average. Kind, competent but detached. Pretty much my experience from every fertility Dr that I've had........................................................................................................
Be proactive. Understand your treatment and next steps fully so that you can ask the right questions in order to stay informed. Remind him if you anatomy is different so that he can adjust the procedure to tailor it for you.
OCP on third day of cycle lining check (10 days after starting OCP) start Lupron subcut injections when lining check is clear lining check for thickness of uterine lining when above 7.5mm and trilaminar start progesterone IM injections transfer continue with progesterone Beta day 10 Beta day 12 7 wk U/S
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer R)
Jennifer R is excellent. Good communication, timely and compassionate. The other nurses assisted with the procedures. Cierra helped Dr Goud with the ultrasound during the transfer and her skilled and demeanor left a lot to be desired!
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
On the whole, not very organized. I am super pleased to have Jennifer R as my coordinator because some of the others seem very disorganized. There doesn't seem to be much 'method to the madness', i.e how and when matches are made etc.
$12,500 + meds and all other extras (for x 3 cycles)
The Dr and the clinic were fine with me transferring either 1 or 2. I opted for 2.

2013 - 2014
4 IUI, IVF
Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr. Goud is very nice and is friendly but I do not feel like he made good choices when it came to my treatment. IUI'S were done when it wasn't clear that I had a viable egg and twice, it appeared as though I ovulated before the IUI but he proceed anyway. Also, he did not do adequate testing to ascertain that my tubes were blocked. We did 2 medicated TI cycles and four medicated IUI'S, paid for out of pocket, with blocked tubes later discovered at another clinic. It was also discovered at the other clinic, that I had uterine polyps, which, had my tubes been clear, would have made implantation unlikely.
2013 - 2014
4 IUI, IVF
Endometriosis, PCOS
Be your own advocate.
Dr. God never seemed to remember me from month to month. He was very nice but often didn't recall the treatment or results from previous cycles. At the end of one cycle, he would recommend a different strategy for the next cycle but not remember he said that when I'd come in the next month.
My first nursing coordinator never returned my calls. I asked to be switched to someone else and was switched. My 2nd nurse, Rachel, was so nice, always remembered me and was kind and compassionate. Once, she didn't receive the message from the front office that I called so she didn't call me back but I doubt that was her fault.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
The clinic is nice and seems to be state of the art.
Thus clinic was very expensive and offered no grants or cost saving messures

2011
Dr Goud was the first person who really listened to me and my struggles to get pregnant. He finally figured out why I wasn't getting pregnant and gave me options for treatment. Unfortunately, I never achieved a pregnancy under his care but that was our choice not to continue with treatment. He was very kind and compassionate.... Dr Goud diagnosed my PCOS and started me on metformin.
2011
How was your experience with Pravin Goud at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Pravin Goud at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
Make sure you understand all your options and make a plan according to what your best changes are of achieving pregnancy with the budget you have for treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Pravin Goud at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
Dr Goud was very kind and took time to explain things to me so I could make informed decisions regarding my care.
Describe the protocols Pravin Goud used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento and their degree of success.
Dr Goud diagnosed my PCOS and started me on metformin. I did two cycles of cloned and IUI.
The nursing staff were kind but after all these years not very memorable.
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente Sacramento.
The clinic was good and operated similarly to Kaiser's model for health care.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pravin Goud at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento.
I can't recall