6.8

530-771-0177
2590 Venture Oaks Way
Sacramento, CA 95833
530-771-0177

He [Dr. Goud] is very calming and friendly but doesn't talk alot. I do not like that he doesn't call himself with bad news or any news has his staff. He was at all my appointment and never waited long. Appointment were very fast but still thorough etc ... For egg retrieval I started with birth control then did injections of gonal f , cetrotide, and with lupron trigger also had a pill I took forget the name... For frozen embryo transfer I did 23 days of lupron injections then estrodial patches 2 every other day and progesterone suppositories 3 a day
I personally love this clinic [California IVF Fertility Center] there organized and quick. I never wait long for appointments and easy to schedule appointments when needed. They always answer there phone and return calls promptly. They are professional and friendly ... Was very fast and seemed to do generic order of tests and appointment the Dr never calls with the news always has his nurse do it
How was your experience with Pravin Goud at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center?
He is very calming and friendly but doesn't talk alot. I do not like that he doesn't call himself with bad news or any news has his staff. He was at all my appointment and never waited long. Appointment were very fast but still thorough etc
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Pravin Goud at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center?
Ask a lot of questions as he doesn't always explain all the steps
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Pravin Goud at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center?
Was very fast and seemed to do generic order of tests and appointment the Dr never calls with the news always has his nurse do it... Otherwise they are very friendly and the staff is quick to respond
Describe the protocols Pravin Goud used in your cycles at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center and their degree of success.
For egg retrieval I started with birth control then did injections of gonal f , cetrotide, and with lupron trigger also had a pill I took forget the name... For frozen embryo transfer I did 23 days of lupron injections then estrodial patches 2 every other day and progesterone suppositories 3 a day... Getting ready to start second transfer
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Stacey whitaker)
They are absolutely amazing!!! They always respond on the same day and always get all the information I request. There polite and always smiling.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
I personally love this clinic there organized and quick. I never wait long for appointments and easy to schedule appointments when needed. They always answer there phone and return calls promptly. They are professional and friendly
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pravin Goud at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
Was $9500 for egg retrieval and embryo freezing and monitoring included a fresh transfer which they no longer do there so was charged a additional $2900 before frozen transfer also paid $1500 for icsi also $250 per consultation
Describe Pravin Goud's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
He allowed to be my decision ... Which I like because I want to transfer two embryos each time
2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr Goud is kind and skilled but he didn't make me feel like i was an individual. It feels like a generic process...Average. Kind, competent but detached...Remind him if you anatomy is different so that he can adjust the procedure to tailor it for you....you really need to stay on top of things, be really proactive...There doesn't seem to be much 'method to the madness', i.e how and when matches are made etc...On the whole, [CA IVF - Davis is] not very organized.
On the whole, [CA IVF - Davis is] not very organized. I am super pleased to have Jennifer R as my coordinator because some of the others seem very disorganized. There doesn't seem to be much 'method to the madness', i.e how and when matches are made etc...Jennifer R is excellent. Good communication, timely and compassionate. The other nurses assisted with the procedures. Cierra helped Dr Goud with the ultrasound during the transfer and her skilled and demeanor left a lot to be desired!
Average. Kind, competent but detached. Pretty much my experience from every fertility Dr that I've had........................................................................................................
Be proactive. Understand your treatment and next steps fully so that you can ask the right questions in order to stay informed. Remind him if you anatomy is different so that he can adjust the procedure to tailor it for you.
OCP on third day of cycle lining check (10 days after starting OCP) start Lupron subcut injections when lining check is clear lining check for thickness of uterine lining when above 7.5mm and trilaminar start progesterone IM injections transfer continue with progesterone Beta day 10 Beta day 12 7 wk U/S
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer R)
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
On the whole, not very organized. I am super pleased to have Jennifer R as my coordinator because some of the others seem very disorganized. There doesn't seem to be much 'method to the madness', i.e how and when matches are made etc.
$12,500 + meds and all other extras (for x 3 cycles)
The Dr and the clinic were fine with me transferring either 1 or 2. I opted for 2.
What specific things went wrong at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
Not really, nothing that affected my treatment but you really need to stay on top of things, be really proactive but I've found this to be the case with the other clinics that I've also worked with namely; UCSF and Genea (Australia).
Davis
2011, Unsuccessful
Dr Goud was the first person who really listened to me and my struggles to get pregnant. He finally figured out why I wasn't getting pregnant and gave me options for treatment. Unfortunately, I never achieved a pregnancy under his care but that was our choice not to continue with treatment. He was very kind and compassionate.... Dr Goud diagnosed my PCOS and started me on metformin.
How was your experience with Pravin Goud at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Pravin Goud at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
Make sure you understand all your options and make a plan according to what your best changes are of achieving pregnancy with the budget you have for treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Pravin Goud at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
Dr Goud was very kind and took time to explain things to me so I could make informed decisions regarding my care.
Describe the protocols Pravin Goud used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento and their degree of success.
Dr Goud diagnosed my PCOS and started me on metformin. I did two cycles of cloned and IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento.
The nursing staff were kind but after all these years not very memorable.
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente Sacramento.
The clinic was good and operated similarly to Kaiser's model for health care.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pravin Goud at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento.
I can't recall
Kaiser Permanente Sacramento
Vacaville

2020, Unknown Success
My first visit wasn’t as nice, as [Dr. Pravin] he was quick to point out that my husband wasn’t there due to the spur of the moment appointment and him having to work. I felt as if he explained things to me like I had no idea what he was talking about...The second visit went better, and he did well answering any questions I had, but was not forth coming with his findings unless I asked specific questions.
The few times we saw the nurses [of California IVF: Davis Fertility Center] they were very kind, and answered any questions I had...The front desk staff were very friendly. The wait time to get seen was very short (we had 3 days notice of when our first appointment would be due to a cancellation)...So far everything has been billed to insurance and covered. If we proceed with IUI or IVF we will be looking at $5,000-20,000 out of pocket per round
My first visit wasn’t as nice, as he was quick to point out that my husband wasn’t there due to the spur of the moment appointment and him having to work. I felt as if he explained things to me like I had no idea what he was talking about. He also made it sound like our only true option would be spending $20k on IVF, although he was agreeable to try TI with ovulation induction. The second visit went better, and he did well answering any questions I had, but was not forth coming with his findings unless I asked specific questions.
Pay attention when he talks, because with his heavy accent it is sometimes difficult to understand what he said.
I felt neutral. We have only seen him two times for testing and initial treatment plans. The first initial consult felt very generic, however the visit with the saline ultrasound felt more personalize to me. It is still early in the treatment process to have a good idea of how the relationship will progress during this process.
We have only done one month of birth control to reset my cycle, as my follicles were all different sizes and my lining was very thin. Our next visit will address our next step, although he did say he anticipates needing hormones to thicken my lining.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
The few times we saw the nurses they were very kind, and answered any questions I had.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
The waiting room was very welcoming, not crowded. The front desk staff were very friendly. The wait time to get seen was very short (we had 3 days notice of when our first appointment would be due to a cancellation).
None, as we are not to the point of IVF at this time.

2020, Unknown Success
We are in the beginning stages of starting our IVF plan, but Dr. Goud has been very kind and helpful in helping us devise the best plan moving forward. He and his team have been very communicative and making sure we understand next steps...we were really pleased with the amount of time they spent with us answering questions and their bed side manner.
I've communicated several times over phone and email and they've [California IVF : DFC] always been very responsive and made sure I felt comfortable with the amount of information given...All of the staff at the clinic have been very warm and welcoming. We've had a great experience in getting appointments, follow up calls and information. This process can be very overwhelming and there's a lot of information coming at you at once, I'd recommend being persistent in asking questions and seeking follow up if needed.
We were greeted and brought back to the room in a very kind manner. During both consultation with Dr. Gross and the diagnostic work with Dr. Goud, we were really pleased with the amount of time they spent with us answering questions and their bed side manner.
We are still in the beginning stages of starting treatment. We have had blood work and a saline ultrasound conducted by Dr. Goud.
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Raj)
The nursing staff has been top notch. I've communicated several times over phone and email and they've always been very responsive and made sure I felt comfortable with the amount of information given. When beginning the treatment plan she even said over phone "we're in the together" which I found very comforting knowing there's a team in place to help guide me.
Estimate $30,000 including treatment for 2 cycles and medication