Medical SchoolNew York Med Col
FellowshipU. of Louisville
140 Fountains Blvd, Suite C,
Madison, MS 39110
833-767-7837
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Preston Parry to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Positive Steps Fertility to a friend?
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Parry has always treated me and my husband as if we are his only patients. He always takes his time with us, has gotten to know us and takes an interest in our personal lives. He explains everything to great detail and it’s obvious he really cares for his patients as well as has a passion for reproductive medicine.... He was very optimistic about our chances with IUI. We did IUI with Femara and Pregnyl six times, increasing dosages here and there, but to no avail.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is an amazing doctor! I’ve been a nurse for several years and I know how some in the healthcare field can talk to patients. He had always shown us empathy and compassion. He also is an avid economist and takes our pocket book into consideration. He’s not trying to make us “break the bank” on fertility treatments. He has a fantastic practice and I would (and have) recommend him to anyone.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Be aware that no matter how optimistic you feel, there is only so much he can do. The rest is up to God.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Describe the protocols Preston Parry used in your cycles at Positive Steps Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr. Parry started seeing us after we had been trying to conceive for a little over a year. He was very optimistic about our chances with IUI. We did IUI with Femara and Pregnyl six times, increasing dosages here and there, but to no avail. We are planning on doing IVF after we save up the money.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Britney and Vicki)
Mrs. Vicki makes me feel like a part of her family every time I see her. She is so warm and kind. She is also incredibly intelligent and has had so much experience with reproductive medicine. Britney is so sweet and really organized! I wish I could pay her to organize my life! She is very passionate about the goals of the clinic.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
This clinics strengths are definitely it’s staff! They are amazing! The only weakness I can think of is that they are in transition right now as they build a new clinic. Their temporary office isn’t built for their needs.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility.
IUI package #1 with Parryscope: 3 IUI + US + Parryscope + Meds= $3000 IUI package #2: 3 IUI with US and meds= $1600
Describe Preston Parry's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Positive Steps Fertility.
I honestly am undecided. Part of me does want to “put all my eggs in one basket” but another part of me would like to give it the best chance possible for succeeding.
2014 - 2018
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
he [Dr. Perry] got my consent to take part in a clinical trial (which has now been patented and named the Perryscope) of testing my tubes for patiency by passing a small air bubble through the tube and watching the results. He explained every step of the procedure and prepared me for any discomfort - which was minimal- prior to me feeling anything. After we competed this procedure, it helped him develop a plan of care that included Letrozol for ovulation, hcg injections to trigger the release of the egg from the follicle, and IUI.
2014 - 2018
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
He was so kind and gentle. Made me feel very at ease. Always explained every step of the process and what to expect. I always left feeling fully informed and hopeful that “this treatment would result in a pregnancy”. Even when the odds were very low, he supported me and was a cheerleader of sorts.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Call him today!! I owe my miracle baby to him and his team. Stop thinking about taking the next step and just commit
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
He was the kindest and most compassionate doctor I’ve ever met. He truly listened to my concerns and answered every question that I had with such grace and empathy. I never felt like a paycheck to him.
Describe the protocols Preston Parry used in your cycles at University of Mississippi and their degree of success.
We started off with a hysterscopy - where they fill the uterus with a saline solution and view the inner lining and the Fallopian tubes with a small camera. Then he got my consent to take part in a clinical trial (which has now been patented and named the Perryscope) of testing my tubes for patiency by passing a small air bubble through the tube and watching the results. He explained every step of the procedure and prepared me for any discomfort - which was minimal- prior to me feeling anything. After we competed this procedure, it helped him develop a plan of care that included Letrozol for ovulation, hcg injections to trigger the release of the egg from the follicle, and IUI. The worst part about the process was that I had to drive over an hour on day 12, sometimes day 14, day 17 and then day 21 every cycle. It felt like I was there very often. After the 3rd round of IUI, I finally had my first real positive pregnancy test and that pregnancy resulted in my now 3 year old daughter. When I went back for a consult to try for a second baby, he remembered me and my history and asked all about my child which left a lasting impact on me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vicky)
They were like my sisters!! Always calling to check in on me and to see if I had any questions. They would greet me at the door with a smile and made me feel very very comfortable
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
It was nice. He was at the University of Mississippi’s clinic in Flowood at the time of my first consult. I would say it was Somewhat crowded. But I know he has since moved to his own facility in Madison so im excited to see the new building. I’m really proud of his accomplishments!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Preston Parry at University of Mississippi.
Everything was out of my pocket. Insurance didn’t cover anything. All in all it was around $5000 total but completely worth every penny
What specific things went wrong at University of Mississippi?
Other, Unexplained
Dr Parry is a hand down amazing doctor that truly takes the time to figure out what is going on with you and trying to find the perfect treatment. It's been hard for my husband and I but he has been there and listened to what I've told him about my body and has made adjustments he thinks will help...He increased my dosage by 2.5 mg of Femera for my last 3 cycles. I was monitored every cycle and had good speed nunbers it just never worked.
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Keep the faith! I've seen it happen for best friends and I'm patiently waiting on it to be my turn. It's a true rollarcoaster but we all want the same in the end and have to fight for it!
Dr. Parry and his staff were the kindest medical team I have ever met. They all took took the time to let me explain everything, never getting frustrated me asking the same thing over and over. They were on this journey with me and cared so much.
He increased my dosage by 2.5 mg of Femera for my last 3 cycles. I was monitored every cycle and had good speed nunbers it just never worked. So I'm trying to find the help to do IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
Brittany was amazing. Very informative, compassionate, and answered all my questions over and over. I couldn't have made it without her!
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
I honestly have nothing bad to say. From the day I walked in until my last iui everything was perfect and went smoothly. I felt great walking out with a second opinion and having a new treatment plan to try. The staff was so warm and welcoming and made you feel right at home. Even though I didn't get the outcome I dreamed of... I'm hoping to do IVF soon with this amazing group of healthcare professionals
I had a scope done under his care and always 3 IUI's. We have spent 3000 with him.
He wants a healthy pregnancy for momma and baby and advises only one embryo transfer unless your situation requires two for best outcome
Madison
Dr Parry has wonderful bedside manner. He explains things to use in a way we understand it not just in doctor terms...As a lesbian couple, it has always been a task finding a Doctor you feel completely comfortable with and feeling as though you get the same treatment as everyone else. He has always been honest and upfront from cost, medications , procedures and expectations... very kind and understanding and ALWAYS makes sure you never leave having any questions unanswered.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
As a lesbian couple, it has always been a task finding a Doctor you feel completely comfortable with and feeling as though you get the same treatment as everyone else. He has always been honest and upfront from cost, medications , procedures and expectations. He really is in it to help people have families and not just a paycheck. Dr Parry is very kind and understanding and ALWAYS makes sure you never leave having any questions unanswered.
If you want a doctor with a great bed side manner, honesty and a passion for what he does. Dr Parry is the doctor for you!
Dr Parry has wonderful bedside manner. He explains things to use in a way we understand it not just in doctor terms. Dr Parry and his entire team are wonderful and feel like we have become family. I would not want to have any other doctor !
We started with checking out my uterus and Fallopian tubes to make sure they were in working order and blood work to make sure over all health was good. As well as checking for healthy mature eggs. Taking letrozole tabs and HCG injections for stimulation and ovulation. Ending with inseminations
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany and Vicki)
They are always concerned for their patients well being and answering any questions we may have no matter how many questions or how silly a question. You can always count on them to get you an answer or comfort you if you are worried
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Very accommodating , always friendly. You’ll never leave wondering what’s next as they always give you all the information you need. They are always there to help you with anything you may need no matter how big the problem or small.
$1,000 for 3 inseminations which also include 3 ultra sounds and $50 sperm thaw fee.
Madison
Dr. Parry explains everything to me in easy-to-understand terms. He is very caring and wants the best for my family and me. He is very personable and seems to care about our lives outside of our fertility issues. He is very knowledgeable about female health and has personal experiences that allow him to relate to what we are going through.... Dr. Parry prescribed medicine for me to begin my period. I called the clinic on the first day of my cycle and they called in another medicine to help my eggs grow. I took that medicine on days 3-7 of my cycle. Then went into the doctor on day 12. When I went in, he did an ultrasound and noticed he needed to up my medicine.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Go in and just talk to him. He will wash away your fears the first time you meet with him.
He takes his time getting to know you. He is always thorough and answers questions that I have. I feel comfortable and loved at his clinic.
Dr. Parry prescribed medicine for me to begin my period. I called the clinic on the first day of my cycle and they called in another medicine to help my eggs grow. I took that medicine on days 3-7 of my cycle. Then went into the doctor on day 12. When I went in, he did an ultrasound and noticed he needed to up my medicine. I took the higher dosage for a few more days and then went back in for another ultrasound. That dose seemed to work much better as I had an egg ready to ovulate on the second ultrasound. My husband gave me a shot 36 hours before my IUI appointment. Unfortunately, the first IUI did not work but the next round seems to be going much smoother as my dosage worked perfectly and I have just completed my second IUI and I am in my 2 week waiting period.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
Brittany and Vicky are the best nurses. They are always up-beat and cheering me on during this point in my life. I can call with any questions and they always take time out of their day to speak to me and make me feel comfortable. They are seriously your own personal cheerleaders always in your corner.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Right now, their only weakness is the weird layout of the building they are in. They are in the process of building a grand building at the moment. Strengths - Cheerleaders for nurses, awesome staff, personable doctor There is never a wait!
First consult - $150 Parryscope Procedure - $850 3 Ultrasounds and 3 IUIs - $1000 Extra ultrasounds - $175
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Parry spent a lot of time getting to know my husband and me. He was patient with all of our questions. He was compassionate as my diagnoses got worse with each visit. He completed my surgery with excellent skill, and seemed genuinely happy to see us on each successive visit.... My treatment began with a consultation visit, followed by blood tests and the Parryscope diagnostic testing. Surgery came next to remove cysts, fibroids, polyps, endometriosis, and an adhesion. 3 months post surgery, we began 3 rounds of IUI using Letrozole on days 3-7, sonogram on day 10 or 11, a trigger shot of Pregnyl or Ovidrel as directed by Dr. Parry, and then insemination.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Dr. Parry explained how the conditions I had, were preventing pregnancy. He was clear about what procedures I would need, and always had a plan for my future. Even when I was upset with test outcomes, he was patient and compassionate -- explaining that there was still hope.
Trust Dr. Parry, even if you're nervous about what you will go through. He will be by your side the entire time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vicki and Brittany)
Vicki and Brittany were excellent nurses. They answered all my questions, and always responded quickly to phone calls or email requests. Both always made me very comfortable, and like I was family.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
I had no problems at the clinic. Wait times were minimum, and we never had problems getting an appointment quickly. We were always told up front what our costs would be. From reception to checkout, I never received poor service.
I initially paid a consultation fee. My insurance reimbursed that, due to the necessity of surgery. My insurance covered all of my testing leading up to my surgery. 3 months post surgery we began with 3 rounds of IUI. The 3 rounds of IUI with 1 ultrasound each time was $1000. We did have additional expenses of around $700 for the 3 doses of Letrozole, and about $360 for 3 injectables.
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Parry was extremely personable an explained everything in detail. He would always listen to any questions we had and didn’t act like he was in a hurry to get to the next patient.... I did 3 rounds of juice. Before each insemination he would have me come in for an ultrasound of my ovaries. Then in about the 3rd day of my cycle I would take letrazol for a few days and then about 12 hours before insemination I would have to get a trigger shot. I would have to lie back for about 10 min after and then wait. None of the attempts were successful. Dr Perry then suggested that maybe surgery would be helpful for me because I had a few fibroids.
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
I had a great experience as a patient. As I said before Dr. Parry was always very kind and never in a hurry. He would always be sure to explain what to expect next. I always felt at ease whenever going to see him, because he has great bedside manners.
I know I must sound like a broken record by now but I can’t stress it enough that Dr. Perry is a wonderful physician but also so down to earth. Some people might find him to be a bit odd, but I think that’s just his passion for helping people shining through.
I did 3 rounds of juice. Before each insemination he would have me come in for an ultrasound of my ovaries. Then in about the 3rd day of my cycle I would take letrazol for a few days and then about 12 hours before insemination I would have to get a trigger shot. I would have to lie back for about 10 min after and then wait. None of the attempts were successful. Dr Perry then suggested that maybe surgery would be helpful for me because I had a few fibroids. So. Had the surgery done to remove the fibroids. I have not gone back in for another round of iui yet but I plan to really soon.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vikie Butler)
My nurse and everyone working for Dr. Parry were excellent. They were all extremely caring and informative.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Dr. Parry has recently moved and started his own practice and I actually haven’t been to his new clinic yet. I hope to be able to make an appointment really soon. I have heard very good things about it and am following their progress on social media. If it is anything like what I experienced before the move I know it will be excellent.
I had a one time fee that I had to pay up front and that covered the costs of everything minus the medications and shots.
PCOS, Other
At our first visit he [Dr. Parry] gave us his personal cell number to call anytime we had concerns or worries along our journey. After my egg retrieval, I over stimulated and Dr. Parry himself came to check on me until I was able to be released. Also he personally called both times to share the news that our transfer had not resulted in a pregnancy. He then followed up in the next few weeks just to check on us and let us know he was there if we needed anything.
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
I think his way of being very compassionate shines through in his office visits. I always felt he was not in a hurry and that I was the only patient he had to see on that day. He always makes sure that myself and my husband fully understand each procedure and the things that can happen. He shared the good and bad sides to every procedure with us.
Trust him and listen to his advice.
At our first visit he gave us his personal cell number to call anytime we had concerns or worries along our journey. After my egg retrieval, I over stimulated and Dr. Parry himself came to check on me until I was able to be released. Also he personally called both times to share the news that our transfer had not resulted in a pregnancy. He then followed up in the next few weeks just to check on us and let us know he was there if we needed anything.
My first procedure was a hystescopy to make sure I did not have damage from 2 previous miscarriages year as ago. Then my husband had to have a biopsy to removed tissue that our embryologist used to separate out the sperm. We were so relived that she was able to find a lot of sperm. When we began the shots I had no issues at all, but at the first app. my estrogen level was 3 times the level it should have been. So we had to reduce my medication. On the day of the retrival Dr Parry and his nurse were already concered as my kidneys were not working that great. And during my retrival Dr Parry told my husband that I had fluid in pelvic and that I bleed a lot worse than he had expected. We were so happy to hear that we received 23 eggs. On day1 we had 20 that fertilized, day 2-4 we had 14 embryos. But come the day of transfer we were told we had two good embroyos and that they were not hopefully we would have any to freeze the next day. We were both an emotionally mess during the whole transfer. On my 1st embryo transfer I had retained a lot of fluid and I had a hard time getting enough water in me for the ultrasound due to my kidneys not working. Over the next two days I spiked a fever and gained 15 pounds over night. After a visit to the hospital and some medication the fluid slowly started coming off. All the progestin shots killed my hips and they were covers in bruises. We had to wait 3 days extra due to Thanksgiving to find out that our embryo transfer didn't work. The only blessing that came out was that I was healthy and that we had 4 embryos that look good enough to freeze. We decided to start another transfer immediately. So began the estrogen pills. At my first app to check on my lining Dr. Parry discovered that it was not at all the thickness it needed to be and that I had a hemorrhagic cyst that was starting to dissolve. So we waited another week and increased my estrogen pills from 3 times a day to 4 times. And we just had to hope and pray that the next week things would look better. The next week the cyst was gone and my lining was at 13. So we scheduled my 2nd transfer(frozen embryos). My husband and I were nervous but we belived that this was going to be our time. Our transfer was very laid back and we felt good about it. We just knew as we drove home that at least one of our two embroyos had taken and we hoped both had. 12 days later I received the news that we were not pregant. Heartbroken doesn't even began to describe what we felt. We are in the process of begin another transfer and this will be our final one, because we only have 2 embroyos left. We have discussed it and financially we can not afford another round of IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vicki Butler)
Vicki was our cheerleader and friend every step of our IVF journey. She hugged and let me cry on her shoulder and was there to hold my hand when my husband could not be at every visit before the transfers.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
I like that there is a separate entrance and exit for the infertility clinc from the rest of the office. I also like that you can call straight to the secretary of the clinic and that she knows who you are and can direct you to the nurse if you need them.
Hystescopy was $750.00 Sperm retrival analysis was $1,500.00 IVF was $12,500.00 Medication was $5,500.00
Describe Preston Parry's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Mississippi.
Dr. Parry left or transfer number up to us. But he did feel that transferring 2 embroyos each time was a better option due to our age. We agreed with Jim because we wanted the best chance. But he always left the decision up to us.
Flowood
Dr. Parry (and the staff actually) genuinely cares about me. He took his time answered ALL my questions patiently. Cried with me when I had my miscarriage. Celebrated when we were successful in the treatment. They were (are) my family. He cares about how my husband and I felt and understood the struggles and emotions we had in our journey so far.... He also was very cost friendly and wanted to make sure we weren’t overly burdened with cost.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
He was very attentive and patient. You could tell he absolutely cares about our feelings and our experiences. He explained in detail and questions or procedures. He gave us his personal cell number to call if we had any questions as well (which was a big deal to me...not that I would use it but he cares enough that we could interrupt his personal life with his family in order to make my family feel at ease with any questions or concerns we had). I honestly cannot day enough great things about him.
Be open and honest about your struggles and what you’ve done so far. He was the third doctor I had seen so it wasn’t my first rodeo. I told him my frustrations of previous treatments and he adjusted my care plan to accommodate what I knew wasn’t working (of course he did this as in agreement to my care and no just because I said to. He reviewed my charts, etc. so I didn’t dictate what was happening). But he listened and agreed that those treatments didn’t work for me and put a care plan together that did work. So be open with everything and trust him. He’ll help come up with the best care plan and cost effectiveness for your situation.
Dr. Parry (and the staff actually) genuinely cares about me. He took his time answered ALL my questions patiently. Cried with me when I had my miscarriage. Celebrated when we were successful in the treatment. They were (are) my family. He cares about how my husband and I felt and understood the struggles and emotions we had in our journey so far. He listened to my frustrations with other doctors and adjusted our care in response to what hadn’t worked before. He also was very cost friendly and wanted to make sure we weren’t overly burdened with cost. You could just tell that he cared for us and our outcome as much as we did. We most certainly were not a number to them. We were family.
I honestly don’t remember dosage and names but I would take a pill to grow my eggs and then take a shot to force ovulation and egg drop. Then we did IUO treatments. I got pregnant twice (one miscarriage and one successful live birth with a wonderful baby boy whom we love!)
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vicki)
They were an extension of dr. Parry. They were like family and genuinely cared. They were attentive and helpful.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
I have a unique experience that I was treated at UMMC which is dr. Parrys old clinic. I haven’t been treated at the new clinic but know it is just as great as the old clinic because the staff moved to the new clinic. It wasn’t so much the facility/clinic than the staff that we loved.
$1,000 for every 3 IUI treatments.
Flowood
Dr. Parry is by far the very best doctor I have every come to know. After seeing 2 doctors before him.... we knew we were finally in the right hands with Dr. Parry. He knows his reproductive medicine but also treats you as an equal and you can truly feel his compassion and want for you to conceive and goes well beyond his duties, I believe, to make you feel valued.... He wanted to be sure not to overstimulate me being that I have pcos
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
I have done so with many of my friends and aquainteces when sending them to Dr. Parry. “You WIlL NOT be disappointed with Dr. Parry” 100% positive you will be extremely pleased!
From the moment I walked in... I was treated as if I was royalty. Extreme bedside manner from all of his staff and him as well. Very informative and took the time to make sure I understand everything that was going on or to come. You feel more like Family after you meet Dr. Parry and his nurses.
I Was on oral medicine lettozole cd 3-7 and a trigger shot on cycle day 12... with the insemination being on cd 14. He wanted to be sure not to overstimulate me being that I have pcos
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: VICKI butler)
Extremely efficient and compassionate! They want the pregnancy just as much as you do... they will let you cry in their shoulder, laugh with you and pray with you
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
They were great about keeping up with my cycle. I was always able to reach them. And they were always courteous and informative. They stayed on top of where I was in the protocol. Was always able to reach them via phone or email with out any problems.
I researched a lot of doctors and had been to 2 doctors before I found Dr Parry. He was the MOsT reasonable priced doctor out there. He also offers bundle discounts which gave me a lot of peace of mind.
Anovulation, Endometriosis
Dr. Parry is very inviting and easy to talk to. He does not talk down to patients, nor does he talk in a manner that makes it hard for patients to understand the medical terminology. He ensures his patients have a thorough understanding of everything, and doesn’t hesitate to answer any and all questions a patient may have.... I would tell prospective patients to listen carefully to what he has to say. While you may have your own ideas about what you want, he will let you know the best options to give you that, even if they differ. He will always do what is best for his patients.
Anovulation, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
I was greeted by name with each and every visit, call, or email. I never had to remind the staff of who I was. The staff was always very warm and welcoming to me and my husband, laughing with us in times of laughter and consoling us in times of sadness
All of the nursing staff was very kind and compassionate. They answered any and all questions and relayed information to and from the doctor very well. When my husband and I were disappointed with the lack of results after the first two transfers, they were very encouraging and did not let us give up hope.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic staff was very kind and compassionate, and very helpful with all stages of the process. They were efficient and eager to answer questions or find someone who could any my question(s). The one thing I did not care for was when UMMC changed who answered the phones for the fertility side of the clinic...it became a lot more impersonal and harder to speak with whom I wanted to talk with.
We paid about $8000 for IVF with ICSI, which included 1 fresh transfer and 1 frozen transfer. We later paid about $2000 for the 3rd embryo transfer. We paid for the medications separately through a mail order pharmacy, which cost us about $9000 after insurance.
The first embryo transfer was a fresh transfer, and it was decided that only one embryo would be transferred. After the fresh single embryo transfer failed to produce any results, the next transfer was with two frozen embryos. Again, that transfer failed to produce any results. The third and final transfer was again with two frozen embryos, which resulted in a single live birth.
Flowood
He is very thorough with his knowledge of IUI and IVF. He is up to date of percentages of luckilyhood of pregnancies. He always greats us with a smile and loves seeing pictures of our daughter. He considers every patient family.... Our first cycle was 7.5 mg of Letrozole cycle days 3 through 7. Day 16 was insemination. That resulted in a negative, so next cycle we switched days up. 7.5mg Letrozole days 2-9 and inseminated around day 16. That resulted in pregnancy of our daughter.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
I would tell them to trust what he says. He is awesome at what he does, and they would be in great hands
Dr. Parry goes above and beyond for his patients. His nurses are fantastic. My daughter is 2, and they still check in and love seeing pictures of her.
The nursing staff is amazing. His 2 nurses treat you as a family member. They are very fast at responding to questions
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Strengths are their knowledge of meds and willingness to listen. They are willing to try something someone may suggest. Their smiles and personalities are their behest strengths. They cry with you, smile with you. There is really know weaknesses from my experience with Dr. Parry and his staff. I have referred many friends to him and will continue to refer.
Dr. Parry’s prices are amazing. For IUI, he offers 3 tries with 3 vaginal ultrasounds for $1,000. For IVF, he offers 4 transfers for $9,950.
Dr. Parry does suggest only putting one embryo in first IVF transfer but will do two if the patient wants to.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Parry is kind and caring. You can tell he is very passionate about his work. He always took the time to answer any questions we had. I trusted his judgement completely and I don’t feel like he did any unnecessary monitoring or testing. I cannot think of even one negative thing to say about Dr. Parry.... I did three IUIs with Dr. Parry, all with letrozole days 3-7, follicle check on CD 10. If needed, additional days of letrozole and another follicle check. I took Hcg trigger shot when instructed.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Ask all of your questions because he will take the time to answer them.
Dr. Parry called us by name every time we saw him and took a long time to explain everything to us and answer our questions.
The nurses returned phone calls promptly and knew us by name. They were kind and knowledgeable as well.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The cost was very reasonable, especially for the excellent care we received. They were pretty flexible with scheduling appointments as well. The only complaint I would have is that we had to drive 90 miles one way to this clinic. I wish they had a closer office.
There was a “package” deal that included three IUIs with one follicle check per cycle for $1000. I believe additional follicle checks were $200. My meds were very inexpensive at the University Medical Center pharmacy. Ninety letrozole tablets were like $30, I think, and my Hcg trigger shots were $30, too, if I’m remembering correctly.
Flowood
Dr Parry and his staff are there with you every step of the way. They are like family...Going into the process I was very unsure of what to expect and my capability to make it through but his steady demeanor was so helpful. Dr. Parry explains things in such a way that it's easy to understand and at the same time he lays down the facts. I work well with probabilities and having those numbers come from dr parry based on the different factors associated was awesome.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Working with dr parry was comforting. Going into the process I was very unsure of what to expect and my capability to make it through but his steady demeanor was so helpful. Dr. Parry explains things in such a way that it's easy to understand and at the same time he lays down the facts. I work well with probabilities and having those numbers come from dr parry based on the different factors associated was awesome.
Don't be afraid to ask questions!
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vickie and Brittney)
I cannot say enough about our nurses. Willingness to answer questions and show support at all times of the day and night. They are so well educated on the process and could answer questions before I could even think to ask them.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic was patient oriented. When you walked in they knew who you were. The only weakness was there were a few issues with billing procedures but they were still willing to make sure they were sorted out.
10,000 for egg retrieval and 2 transfers. 1000 for 3 iui
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Parry] was soft spoken, gentle, very informative and caring answering any and all questions. He was everything a person could want in a doc and more! Treats you like you are a family member and if you message him on Facebook he himself responds personally and will even accept your friend request... There is 0 negativity with this guy... He is the best doctor there is!
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
He was soft spoken, gentle, very informative and caring answering any and all questions. He was everything a person could want in a doc and more! Treats you like you are a family member and if you message him on Facebook he himself responds personally and will even accept your friend request . I can't wait to see him at his new Madison clinic. There is 0 negativity with this guy
He is the best doctor there is! He will gently guide you on your journey to parenthood!
He performed a tubal ligation procedure on me back in 2016. I came in for a post op and he did a procedure to check the tubes to make sure they were functioning. I may have an IUI in the future and he would definitely be the doctor I would go with
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vickie Butler or brittany)
Didn't see any weaknesses they totally communicated with me on every concern on the phone and at the clinic
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
I went to flowood clinic haven't been to the new one. It was a nice clinic. Wasn't aggravated by anything or any one! Location was in the beautiful city of Flowood close to mirror lake. The clinic was very clean and everyone was thorough, friendly, helpful, cheerful and respectful of your time there
A manageable cost where payment plans accepted
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Preston Parry was amazing! He explained everything very good. He was kind and caring. He always made me feel special even after each month I continued to get negative test results.... my left tube is blocked so when we started doing IUI treatments we would skip a month or two depending on if my eggs were on my left or right side because the chances were greater if they were on my right side.
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Dr. Parry is an amazing man! He is very compassionate & explains everything so well. I have wanted to go back and start ivf with him but finances have kept me from doing so! He was amazing through my 3 rounds of IUI. I absolutely wouldn’t go to anyone else!
Ask as many questions as you would like. Because dr parry is very caring and will answer anything.
Preston Parry was amazing! He explained everything very good. He was kind and caring. He always made me feel special even after each month I continued to get negative test results. He is amazing!
Well my left tube is blocked so when we started doing IUI treatments we would skip a month or two depending on if my eggs were on my left or right side because the chances were greater if they were on my right side.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Vicki )
Amazing mrs Vicki and Brittany were amazing! I still get emails from mrs Vicki checking on me
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Make sure to have patience and have time to be there. It’s not a quick process. Which is a good thing. This clinic is nice and very thorough. If possible make your significant other go with you so they will know each process as well.
It was $1,000 for 3 rounds of IUI. Plus $200 consultant fee
Flowood
He [Dr. Preston Parry] is so great at explaining everything . He takes phone calls and doesn't mind you calling him or asking anything. He Puts your needs and wants before anything else. I love his bed side manners and they way he shows how everything works. One of the best doctors I've ever been to...We were treated more like family. They never rushed us and have explained everything very nicely
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
He is so great at explaining everything . He takes phone calls and doesn't mind you calling him or asking anything. He Puts your needs and wants before anything else. I love his bed side manners and they way he shows how everything works. One of the best doctors I've ever been to.
No advice
They are wonderful. They know exactly what is going on at all times and they keep in touch.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
It's in a absolutely beautiful town. They are moving into a brand new building next month. Everything looks so amazing and clean and very well designed. They have nice office staff . It's very clean and organized. They have snacks and drinks to make you feel comfortable. It's very inviting.
We were out of about 13,000.00 and that's with meds.
He did say only one embryo. I'm definitely not against it but I have seen others wanting more than one. I'm sure if you told him your wishes he would definitely consider .
Madison
Dr Perry was very welcoming, and he took time with us to develop a unique plan to get us pregnant. He gave lots of details on each step of our plan, and we left very confident. We are only in the early stages, but again, very confident in our decision to use Dr. Perry and his staff.... Took care yo pronounce my name right. Never felt rushed. Very in depth questioning to u understand our situation. Very friendly.... $1000 for 3 rounds of IUI
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
We worked with Vicky on our first visit and talking with her was less like a medical interview and more like talking with a very smart, kind, empathetic friend
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The clinic is building a new location across the street and they will be there in the next 2 months. The current clinic was a little hard to find, and once there we weren't sure if we were supposed to go upstairs (you are).
No insurance filed $150 for consultation $850 for Perry scope $1000 for 3 rounds of IUI
Madison
Dr. Parry was great especially with explaining everything and making us feel very comfortable. He’s also in a good mood which I love to see. Dr. Parry always took the time to answer all of our questions no matter how busy he was. I felt very good each time I left a visit...I used letrozole days 3-7 with iui
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
Always ask questions if you don’t understand something.
I used letrozole days 3-7 with iui
They nursing staff was awesome. My boyfriend always has tons of questions but they were very patient and answered every question.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
I didn’t notice any weaknesses but I can say everything was to my liking. I would mainly wanna know if the treatment is painful or are there any bad side effects I had none my experience was great. The letrozole made me a little moody but other than that no problems.
My cost was very reasonable I think my insurance covered a portion but I was pleased with the cost of my treatment.
Flowood
He [Dr. Preston Parry] was warm, caring and patient. He communicated very clearly. He made sure I understood everything about my situation, my options and my procedure. He seemed truly concerned about my health and well-being.... He was EXTREMELY nice and had a very warm,caring disposition.... I didn’t get to start any fertility treatments because I had uterine fibroids. I was referred to him because I wanted to see a fertility physician. He was great and so was my surgery
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
He was warm, caring and patient. He communicated very clearly. He made sure I understood everything about my situation, my options and my procedure. He seemed truly concerned about my health and well-being.
Just try him.
He was EXTREMELY nice and had a very warm,caring disposition.
I didn’t get to start any fertility treatments because I had uterine fibroids. I was referred to him because I wanted to see a fertility physician. He was great and so was my surgery.
The were truly a reflection of the doctor they worked for! They were fantastic!
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Well organized. There wasn’t a long wait for my appointment. They were knowledgeable and courteous. I expected weird stares but, they treated me very well. Even when I called the office, everyone that answered the phone was courteous.
Fairly expensive
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Parry learned our names very quickly. He also knew my medical history and treated me like a friend instead of a patient....Dr. Parry is a top-notch professional. He is everything one looks for in a doctor - intelligent, kind and compassionate. I've never met another doctor like him. He goes above and beyond.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Preston Parry at University of Mississippi?
I immediately had one regret after meeting Dr. Parry - that I didn't meet him sooner!
The nursing staff are the kindest and most encouraging people I know. They make every patient feel special. In addition to their medical advice, they provide a lot of emotional support.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
It's typically a short wait time. The staff cares about your time. However, I would be willing to sit in the waiting room all day to see Dr. Parry.
$700 for 3 months of IUI $30 for fertility drugs for 6 months $10 monthly for shot