Louisiana St U.

Preston Sacks works at

2440 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20037

Treated 2014
Because he [Dr. Sacks] always took the time to talk, and worked within my natural cycle instead of pumping me full of hormones so I could be on his schedule... He clearly knows his stuff, and is confident in his work. We trusted him. The only thing is that he talks a whole lot!
I only had to wait once or twice. VERY efficient... I thought she [our nurse] was cold and disinterested. Other nurses were fantastic... he [Dr. Sacks] always took the time to talk, and worked within my natural cycle instead of pumping me full of hormones so I could be on his schedule.
How was your experience with Preston Sacks at Columbia Fertility Associates?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Preston Sacks at Columbia Fertility Associates?
be patient with his chitchat
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Preston Sacks at Columbia Fertility Associates?
Because he always took the time to talk, and worked within my natural cycle instead of pumping me full of hormones so I could be on his schedule.
Describe the protocols Preston Sacks used in your cycles at Columbia Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
I don't remember but we only had to do one cycle and it was extremely successful
Describe your experience with your nurse at Columbia Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Wendi)
I thought she was cold and disinterested. Other nurses were fantastic
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Columbia Fertility Associates.
I only had to wait once or twice. VERY efficient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Preston Sacks at Columbia Fertility Associates.
I believe we paid 20% (insurance paid 80%)
Preston Sacks
Treated 2015 - 2020
I believe that Dr. Sacks applies treatment strategies and protocols on an individualized basis...With me, he measured my AMH for several years and kept track of my fertility. When I felt ready to start treatments he presented various options to me (IUI, IUI with chlomid, IVF) and which were better suited to me. I followed his advice completely and became pregnant quickly...is an incredible, warm, kind and knowledgeable physician. Throughout the many years that he has been my doctor he has always treated me with respect and compassion. He has a positive attitude and a realistic outlook. He always takes the time to explain any procedures, possible outcomes and risks. I feel very fortunate to be under his care. I can tell that his staff like him and rely on his expertise as well. As a result of his treatment, I became pregnant.
The clinic [Columbia Fertility Associates] is very well located, center of DC and clean. The staff is very professional and accommodating for appointments. I found the nursing staff to be knowledgeable and quick to respond to emails and questions...I had an excellent experience as a patient of Doctor Sacks. He is kind and knowledgeable and caring. He always takes the time necessary to address any concerns and possible outcomes. I have always felt very informed and heard. My impression is that his experience is not simply limited to infertility issues, but general health and well-being of his patients. He really cares, there is no doubt.
How was your experience with Preston Sacks at Columbia Fertility Associates?
You can trust Dr. Sacks. He has your best interest at heart.
Dr. Sacks is an incredible, warm, kind and knowledgeable physician. Throughout the many years that he has been my doctor he has always treated me with respect and compassion. He has a positive attitude and a realistic outlook. He always takes the time to explain any procedures, possible outcomes and risks. I feel very fortunate to be under his care. I can tell that his staff like him and rely on his expertise as well. As a result of his treatment, I became pregnant.
I believe that Dr. Sacks applies treatment strategies and protocols on an individualized basis. I feel this way because I know several women who have been treated by him, each with different needs and constitutions, and each were treated according to those needs. With me, he measured my AMH for several years and kept track of my fertility. When I felt ready to start treatments he presented various options to me (IUI, IUI with chlomid, IVF) and which were better suited to me. I followed his advice completely and became pregnant quickly.
Describe your experience with Columbia Fertility Associates.
The clinic is very well located, center of DC and clean. The staff is very professional and accommodating for appointments. I found the nursing staff to be knowledgeable and quick to respond to emails and questions.
It was covered by my insurance
Preston Sacks