Medical SchoolWright St
Westerville
540 N. Cleveland Ave
Westerville, OH 43082
614-895-3333
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Priya Maseelall to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Gynecology to a friend?
She [Dr. Priya Maseelall] is very kind and caring. She layed out a plan A, B and C before we had to make a choice how we wanted to proceed. I felt informed and in control of my care. When I told her we were preparing for more aggressive treatment she literally squealed with excitement for us!... 150mg clomid days 3-7. The idea being that more targets would hopefully be easier to hit for my husbands 3% normal semen. Moving onto iui while on my final round of clomid. This was her original recommendation. We dont expect iui to be successful and will move on to IVF in the new year.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
She is very kind and caring. She layed out a plan A, B and C before we had to make a choice how we wanted to proceed. I felt informed and in control of my care. When I told her we were preparing for more aggressive treatment she literally squealed with excitement for us!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Air you concerns but at the end of the day is my only regret is not taking her recommended course of action right away.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
She is so sweet and genuinely seems like she she is as I vested in getting you pregnant as you are.
Describe the protocols Priya Maseelall used in your cycles at Reproductive Gynecology and their degree of success.
I honestly dont find them particularly memorable. But that's not a bad thing, more like you dont notice your car when its running well. They seem like a well oiled machine doing a great job.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
RGI has a few locations making it easy to get to and also to get seen. I was unable to make the availanke times work at my home location for one particular ultrasound, so they offered me aome alternative times at a near by location. But the biggest strength RGI has is that all the doctors there have personallu experienced infertility personally. I believe this has lead to an exceptional standard of care and a really caring approach.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology.
So far i have only had a comprehensive work up under her care and 5x cycles of clomid. Most of the diagnostice testing was covered by my insurance but the staff were thorough in checking what i could get covered and what i couldnt. So so far it has been bery affordable
Describe Priya Maseelall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Gynecology.
Has not applied to me yet
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Priya Maseelall] talked to us like people, however, did not explain as much as I had wished she did...She is a very sweet person, however, I believe that she gave us a sort of false hope as to the likelihood of getting pregnant. I have been a patient since early 2017 and have continued into 2018 as we are now looking into additional options of trying to conceive...IVF cycle after a tube removal and removal of "sever" endometriosis. Injections produced 5 egg, 1 embryo from there. Frozen transfer. In preparation of the transfer, the uterine lining was not thickening tried estrogen and progesterone in oil. Did not work. Then we tried it "naturally" result was that the lining thickened up and completed a transfer.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
To ask as many questions as possible, it is the doctor's duty to inform you of every possibility and/or outcome.
She talked to us like people, however, did not explain as much as I had wished she did.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
Michelle and Emily were excellent. Quick to return a phone call and took the time needed to demonstrate and explain everything.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Strength: they are very knowledgeable and compassionate. Weakness: they did not explain the likelihood of conception occurring in my situation. Example: me "so once the embryo is transferred there wouldn't be any issues with it implanting and me carrying a baby right?" "no, of course not, your problem is the ovaries, not the uterus:- Dr. M. I did not anticipate that the transfer would be unsuccessful because of "egg quality" due to "major damage" from endometritis and 2 surgeries that had taken place 6 months prior.
IVF cost to the doctor alone was about $12,000.00
None. I am under 35 so a transfer of 1 embryo made sense.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology?
2013 - 2018
I love that we got to meet such a caring, down to earth, very passionate and honest doctor [Dr. Priya Maseelall]! She goes out of her way to make sure everything is being done that’s possible to do for her patients! She makes us feel very confident after every appointment that we understood anything we might of not understood or had questions about! ... When we first found out about my husbands low sperm count it was during our iui treatment. The doctor was very understand on us still wanting to continue to ivf instead of doing more iui treatments that would not result in a pregnancy at all because of his low sperm counts.
2013 - 2018
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
I love that we got to meet such a caring, down to earth, very passionate and honest doctor! She goes out of her way to make sure everything is being done that’s possible to do for her patients! She makes us feel very confident after every appointment that we understood anything we might of not understood or had questions about! If anyone has any doubts about fertility doctors please do not doubt this doctor she’s amazing in every way that you want your fertility doctor to be amazing at! The nurses in the clinic are so welcoming and always happy to see you and your journey no matter the outcome! Everyone goes above and beyond in the office and I could not be more happy that we found this clinic of nurses and our doctor! This journey has been hard on us but they all have made it much easier and more calm for us! I hope that more patients will choose this doctor and office to continue on their fertility journey with because it was the best decision we made in our journey!!
This doctor is very passionate about her job and her patients! I could not ask for a better doctor! She’s amazing and the best at what she does!
When we first found out about my husbands low sperm count it was during our iui treatment. The doctor was very understand on us still wanting to continue to ivf instead of doing more iui treatments that would not result in a pregnancy at all because of his low sperm counts. She was and has been very helpful during this entire journey!
The nursing staff is so amazing! They are very caring when it comes to the patients each one has a different reason as to why they are they but the nurses still treat every one as if they are their friends or family they have known their entire life and I just love that about them! They are always so happy to see the patients and their journey no matter the outcome!!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic has a very warm welcoming feel when you come in the front door! Everyone one is so nice that you meet and really gets to know you and remembers you when you come back each time no matter how much time has passed since your last appointment! The only thing I would say is parking sometimes does get full but there is always a parking space even though it’s packed sometimes!! They also give you parking tokens so never worry about paying for parking!
We did not have insurance to pay for any of our journey while undergoing fertility treatments so we paid mostly out of pocket!
For my age we discussed only doing one embryo which I was perfectly fine with!
Akron
I love having Priya [Dr. Maseelall] as my doctor! She’s kind, but also blunt about the next steps that need to be taken. She is very knowledgeable and will take all the right steps to help you along the journey of infertility.... I was diagnosed with PCOS. She did an ultrasound and blood work to confirm it. I then had an endometrial biopsy done to determine if I had what’s called “hyperplasia”. It was determined I had “simple hyperplasia” which is where my cells crowded together and became abnormal. Because of this, Priya put me on “Megace” for 3 months to get my cells back to normal. She also put me on Merformin to help with my PCOS. I had to return and get another biopsy done to make sure my cells were normal (which they were!).
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
I love having Priya as my doctor! She’s kind, but also blunt about the next steps that need to be taken. She is very knowledgeable and will take all the right steps to help you along the journey of infertility.
Just be sure you ask all the questions you would like to have answered. That’s what they are there for and they are more than happy to rid you of any confusion and help you to become more comfortable with this process!
Every time I enter the office, I am greeted with a smile! My appointment is very professional but Priya also makes me feel like she’s interested in my life other than jus my infertility. She makes it easy to talk to her and feel comfortable!
I was diagnosed with PCOS. She did an ultrasound and blood work to confirm it. I then had an endometrial biopsy done to determine if I had what’s called “hyperplasia”. It was determined I had “simple hyperplasia” which is where my cells crowded together and became abnormal. Because of this, Priya put me on “Megace” for 3 months to get my cells back to normal. She also put me on Merformin to help with my PCOS. I had to return and get another biopsy done to make sure my cells were normal (which they were!). I was then told we could begin the fertility treatment process, and we are now starting the process of IVF!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Atkins)
Michelle is amazing! She is there for you when needed, even if you feel like you are just calling to have a “dumb question” answered. She’s always there to help and returns your calls promptly. She makes you feel like part of her family!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic is amazing! You get in fast, get out in a timely manner, and everything is handled professionally. I love everyone at this clinic! From the ladies at the front desk, to the nurses, doctors and financial advisor, everyone here is amazing and super helpful!
The only major costs were the cost of the IVF cycle, and the blood work. This is only because my insurance is not the greatest and did not cover much on the blood work aspect. My husbands insurance covered a lot of the IVF cycle!
We have not gotten to this point yet.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr. Maseelall was very kind with her words and actions. However, she was constantly in rush because she’d been very busy and more than half of times she was with trainees...very compassionate, explained all the options for us and recommended to go directly to IVF (we thank her for that)...she canceled our fresh cycle as she found that my lining was not ready yet (and we thank her for that courageous decision, too). However, she was more focused on the IVF than on the my health. For instance, she diagnosed me with PCOS but never prescribed medications for it.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
We went for Dr. Maseelall on the recommendation of my OB/GYN. On the first visit, Dr. Maseelall was very compassionate, explained all the options for us and recommended to go directly to IVF (we thank her for that). Furthermore, after egg retrieval, she canceled our fresh cycle as she found that my lining was not ready yet (and we thank her for that courageous decision, too). However, she was more focused on the IVF than on the my health. For instance, she diagnosed me with PCOS but never prescribed medications for it. She diagnosed me with «kissing ovaries» as it was always very hard to see my right ovary. However, during egg retrieval she said that she wasn’t interested to look for my right ovary since we had enough eggs from the left ovary. Finally, she never shared her email address with us.
Do your own research (if you’re already here it means you’re doing great job researching) and ask her as many questions as you can. Ask for your hormone levels —they won’t give it for you if you don’t ask. Ask what does everything mean during an ultrasound session. Don’t settle with a general «every thing is good». Ask what does it mean to have PCOS and how to treat it? Ask when are you allowed to have sex with your partner? Ask if you can pay in installments (our insurance didn’t cover so we’ve done that)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Adkins)
For almost a year, we’ve had only two not so happy instances with Michelle when she insisted not to give us the dosage of the medications (we we’re paying out of pocket and we wanted to save on medications through a different pharmacy) but when she understood the issue she was so helpful. Then it seemed we were not enrolled for the first cycle, but this was a small miscommunication between the team (then we got the famous blue file). Other than these two instances, Michelle and the rest of the team were responsive, very efficient, helpful in addition to staying compassionate and cheerful constantly. Furthermore, it happened that we moved out of state just before the transfer and had to travel back to Akron only for the transfer. Michelle perfectly coordinated the process with the monitoring clinic even through the hard time of my first ectopic pregnancy of unknown location that ended with methotrexate injections. Also, we again moved to a third state, and Michelle again perfectly coordinated our embryos shipment and medical files transfer to the new clinic.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
This is a large clinic with multiple great doctors on board. It is often crowded but the privacy is always well preserved. The location pretty nice and the ambiance is relaxing, but the machine are little old. The prices are pleasantly very affordable as compared to other clinics. Plus one can pay in installments if need be.
Very very affordable as compared to other clinics: $200 for ultrasound, $5000 for retrieval, $1500 transfer, $150 embryo strorage
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
I felt like a human with my doctor [Dr. Maseelall] because she took the time to know us and asked questions. She was always available to meet and discuss everything we were going through. Her disposition is amazing, warm, caring, and family oriented...great compassion and care for each phase of the process. Even when we found out that there was a fibroid over one of my ovaries, she made sure that let me know all that could and would be done to ensure our (eggs and me) safety.
Black or African-American, Middle Eastern, Native American
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr Maseelall is the best physician for IVF and our journey. She is so hands on and patient with you. She may run late for the next patient but that is due to her making sure you are feeling ok with everything before she ends your appointment. I truly appreciate that because IVF is scary and can be overwhelming. Dr Maseelall has great compassion and care for each phase of the process. Even when we found out that there was a fibroid over one of my ovaries, she made sure that let me know all that could and would be done to ensure our (eggs and me) safety. I will continue with her until we have a baby.
I would tell any prospective patient to be patient at your appointment. She may run over and be a little late with your appointment but it's because she provides individual focus on you. Other than that, you will be comfortable and at ease with everything and everyone.
I felt like a human with my doctor because she took the time to know us and asked questions. She was always available to meet and discuss everything we were going through. Her disposition is amazing, warm, caring, and family oriented.
The treatment strategy that was used was IVF with ICSI. My husband had to go through a procedure called PESA due to not being able to release sperm. Due to that IVF with ICSI was the best and only option. I had to undergo surgery to remove fibroids before beginning the cycle of medicine. This was done because the best implantation place was where the fibroids were. Due to my age, 37, the protocol was semi aggressive to make sure I would get enough eggs that were healthy. I was prescribed injectable cetrotide, gonal-f, low dose hCG, novarel, and progesterone in oil. Also the hormones that I was taking could make the fibroids grow. My ovaries did respond to the treatment but not as well as we wanted. I was producing eggs but the were not maturing as fast as we wanted. In addition when it became time to retrieve my eggs there was a fibroid over the left ovary that made retrieval hard. The eggs we're compromised by trying to go through the fibroid, so no eggs were taking from that ovary. We only obtained one mature egg to fertilize. They used my husband's sperm that was collected through the PESA procedure to fertilize the egg. We had the 3day embryo transferred and waited. When it came time to have a pregnancy test and sonogram, we had learned that I had miscarried. Sadly since we only had one egg, we have to repeat the process all over again.
Michelle and Emily are amazing. I was given their personal cell number to call if I had and concerns or complications. They were thorough, caring, direct, friendly, and excellent communicators. They made sure to teach my husband and myself on how to use the medicine. They knew who I was each time I came to my appointment. That added to the feeling of being seen as a person not a number.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
This clinic was the best out of 3 that I had consults at. The clinic is clean and comfortable. The staff is caring, personable, and great at communicating with you. The physician staff is patient and thorough with you as well as your treatment. All positives and strengths considering what I experienced elsewhere.
The financial cost was a little over $10,000 for one IVF cycle. That did not include the $3000-4000 in medication costs.
I did have questions about single vs multiple transfer in the beginning. But for the safety of both baby and mother, I see that single transfer is best in some cases. In my case, single was best.
Akron
Dr. M [Dr. Maseelall] is very knowledgeable. As with any clinic the doctors have a lot of patients to see and keep things moving, but she would never rush me. The only negative thing I could say about her is when she's performing a transvaginal ultrasound she pushes much harder than any of the other doctors, it is uncomfortable. I can tell she is comfortable with what she does.... My first cycle she had me on 1 clomid pill. It wasn't enough. The second cycle I think we went to 3 pills.
European, Other
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. M is very knowledgeable. As with any clinic the doctors have a lot of patients to see and keep things moving, but she would never rush me. The only negative thing I could say about her is when she's performing a transvaginal ultrasound she pushes much harder than any of the other doctors, it is uncomfortable. I can tell she is comfortable with what she does.
Listen to her, follow directions as well as her advice.
Dr. M is very caring and knowledgeable. She, or any Dr I was working with that day, spent time with me and answered all my questions - even if it wasn't the answer I wanted.
My first cycle she had me on 1 clomid pill. It wasn't enough. The second cycle I think we went to 3 pills. It still wasn't enough. Only 1 great egg was produced both cycles. The third cycle we used 4 clomid pills, and I got 2 great eggs and one good egg. My husbands sperm count is extremely low so I didn't get pregnant any of those cycles. IVF is our only option.
I didn't spend too much time with them but they were very kind and returned my calls promptly.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic is great. The doctors work together to figure out a treatment plan, if needed. They really focused on my overall health and not just getting me pregnant. I've lost 65 lbs as a result and I am healthy and strong. IVF is very expensive with this clinic but their success record is great - so I guess you get what you pay for.
I don't remember to be honest. They had everything broken down. IVF - from the very beginning through the first transfer- was around $15k.
We didn't really discuss this but my good friend did IVF with this same clinic and 2 embryos were transferred each time - with her consent of course.
2011 - 2016
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Feel free to ask questions and not just go with the flow. Sometimes, her [Dr Priya Maseelall] case load is packed so it may feel rushed but she is absolutely in contact with you every step of the way...I started with a CBC panel and complete diagnostic bloodwork overhaul. 20 vials of blood in my first visit. I'm glad I did. While I had a difficult case, she was familiar with it as it was something one of her relatives had so she was empathetic. I started with injectables as Clomid produced pregnancies with losses. Then moved to IUI and eventually years later for baby #2, we decided on IVF.
2011 - 2016
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr Maseelall has great bedside manner, cares about all her patients and you're not just a number. Not everyone goes through IVF and they don't suggest that as the first solution as other clinics do. She will advocate for you with other doctors as other issues come up. Her recommended doctors and transfer to OB/GYN practices are top notch as her network is impeccable as well.
Feel free to ask questions and not just go with the flow. Sometimes, her case load is packed so it may feel rushed but she is absolutely in contact with you every step of the way.
I feel like she and I could be friends in real life. She understands the process and has gone through treatment herself.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Joyce)
All the nurses are great at talking through questions you may have and getting you in with any urgent emergencies (read: loss scans). They care and are compassionate people that have great bedside manners.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Strengths: All the doctors there are different personalities so you can find one that fits your own needs. They all take their own case load and are there nearly every step of the way. Sometimes, you'll have a fill in doctor. Weaknesses: Case load. There are so many patients at this clinic, you may have to wait or feel rushed. But consults are never rushed.
Most costs were out of pocket because of insurance. However, when able, the staff coded ultrasounds or gave me donated injectable meds as they knew the issues with insurance coverage.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Maseelall] was and is very nice each time I seen her she made sure I knew the results what the options were and the possible risks of things not working and I got to decide the best option she was professional and listened to me... she is a great doctor and listens to me when I speak and took my concerns into consideration and made sure things went smoothly for my blood draw... If your only comfortable with female doctors she's the way to go you don't feel all weirded out she's a fantastic doctor
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
She was and is very nice each time I seen her she made sure I knew the results what the options were and the possible risks of things not working and I got to decide the best option she was professional and listened to me
The visit just felt like another doctor visit but I understand they do this all day long til the last one comes through she is a great doctor and listens to me when I speak and took my concerns into consideration and made sure things went smoothly for my blood draw
I have not started any Thing I'm still saving for the very expensive ivf route so not much help in this department
The lady who did my very first blood draw was amazing when I started to get really hot and sickshe knew what to do and she knew what to do like drawing blood wise she didn't waste time and got the vein first time each time I've had to go to the clinic
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
I felt they did a great job in every aspect of the experience so far. They didn't make me wait long to be seen and the nurses were very nice and helped with directions for other appts and helped me understand everything it was nice to know one of the nurses went through infertility as well
Just regular office visits which after insurance were only like $20 but hey was over 1k but after insurance $800
I want to strongly transfer two I think the doctors here only want to do 1 but I understand we'll see how it goes
Canton
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
I wish she [Dr. Maseelall] didn't think IVF was our only option because we don't have the money for it...Dr. Maseelall is a very nice doctor. She is very knowledgeable and kind. She explains things well and helps you understand everything. She gives you hope, even though sometimes it's not the path you want to take... She answers all my questions and treats me like a person not just a number. She really cares
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. Maseelall is a very nice doctor. She is very knowledgeable and kind. She explains things well and helps you understand everything. She gives you hope, even though sometimes it's not the path you want to take. I wish she didn't think IVF was our only option because we don't have the money for it.
Being a paper and pen to take notes and make sure to ask a lot of questions because she will answer them and help you understand what's going on.
She is a wonderful doctor and I fully trust what she says. I think she is very knowledgeable and she explains things to me very well. She answers all my questions and treats me like a person not just a number. She really cares
I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2012 by my OB. I started seeing Dr.Maseelall in 2016, she had me do a HSG test and I was diagnosed with hydrosalpinx. My left tube was completely blocked and my right tube was partially blocked. I had surgery to remove my left and possible right tube last year. When they started the procedure they were unsure of the cause of the hydrosalpinx so they left my tubes as they are. She told us we only have a 1% chance of ever conceiving without IVF.
They are all very nice and helpful
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
They are all.l very nice and helpful.
Most of the procedures are not covered by my insurance. It is $70 per visit and I've had ultrasounds, blood work, consultations which I have paid around $300 so far. It's going to be $8000 upfront for IVF which we are planning on doing in the future.
Dr. Maseelall told me she only implants one embryo durning the procedure. If we were ever able to do IVF I would want more eggs implanted because we would only have one chance to do this. I wouldn't want it to fail.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
I absolutely love and trust dr Maseelall. She never gave up on me even when my test results looked grim. She listed to me, explained things how I wanted them explained and listed and acted on my concerns. I asked to try another medication that had mixed reviews and she told me about the studies and that it’s not proven, but she allowed me to do it because I wanted to and it couldn’t hurt.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
Trust her
She treated me with respect, listened to all my concerns, listened and allowed me to do treatments that I wanted, and always showed compassion.
Antagonist protocol. Second round estrogen priming with antagonist protocol. Estrogen priming was used the second time as I had lead follicles in the first round.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Yes, Michelle )
Responsive and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Strength- excellent doctors and staff. Great embryo lab and can get you in for an appointment rather quickly. Weakness- busy office which can mean long wait time. Have to leave a message and wait for a call back when you have a question.
Around $10,000 for ivf not including meds.
I’m happy she recommended 1 embryo. Both transferred worked and I did not want multiples.
Akron
She [Dr. Maseelall] was very friendly for the consultation, but after that she was always rushed and unable to discuss what was happening. I was told during my ultrasounds that these times weren't not to discuss things. I'd need to schedule a specific time for that.... If you don't mind working mostly with the nurses, then you'll be fine. Don't expect a lot of attention.... [Protocols] 1st IUI - 50MG of Clomid (Failed) 2nd IUI - 7.5MG of Letrozole (Failed) 3rd IUI - 7.5MG of Letrozole with Progesterone (Failed)
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
She was very friendly for the consultation, but after that she was always rushed and unable to discuss what was happening. I was told during my ultrasounds that these times weren't not to discuss things. I'd need to schedule a specific time for that.
She was rushed and never discussed things with me.
The nurses were friendly. They explained the processes to me and spoke to the doctor on my behalf.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
They were located close to home for an easy commute. Easy to get appointments. It seemed like there was a different doctor each time I did my IUIs or ultrasounds. My primary doctor only changed the medicine. The nurses were friendly and my information was kept private.
We were self-pay: $200 for each ultrasound, $500 for IUI, $15 for medicine, $100 for trigger shot.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
I felt like she [Dr. Maseelall] was very honest with me about which treatments would work best for us. And after our treatment failed, she still gave us best options and didn't push one way or another and wanted us to choose what we felt was beat for us.... She talked to me as I was a normal person and in terms that made sense to me. She adjusted our egg retrieval by watching closely to make sure it wasn't too early. I don't really have anything negative to say, other than the follow up after failed treatment was like 2 weeks later and we wanted a discussion about it sooner
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
She was very honest and knew exactly what options would be the best for us to take. She talked to me as I was a normal person and in terms that made sense to me. She adjusted our egg retrieval by watching closely to make sure it wasn't too early. I don't really have anything negative to say, other than the follow up after failed treatment was like 2 weeks later and we wanted a discussion about it sooner
Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. And write things down. It can be a lot to take in.
I felt like she was very honest with me about which treatments would work best for us. And after our treatment failed, she still gave us best options and didn't push one way or another and wanted us to choose what we felt was beat for us.
Everyone was very friendly and seemed to have good communication with doctor and plans for each patient
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Great that it is located in several places. Some visits 10 mins from home and others about an hour. Some early morning appointments would be a longer wait in the waiting room, but never to the point where it was terrible.
18,000 including all treatments and medications
2013 - 2014
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Maseelall was very compassionate during the whole process, especially during our loss. She also listened to us and our opinions....We did an antagonist protocol the first fresh cycle but that cycle was cancelled due to poor stimulation results. Although I have PCOS and a high antral follicle count, but body reacts differently. For the second fresh cycle (which led to our twins), we switched protocols (lupron) and upped the dosage of the gonal f and menopur. Our first transfer from that retrieval ended in a chemical pregnancy and a subsequent FET resulted in our twins.
2013 - 2014
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
She was great at listening to our opinions and discussing all treatment options and possible risks. She also kept us well informed about what was going on, what to expect, and if anything needed to be adjusted along the way. We definitely felt well cared for and trusted her completely.
Research ahead of time so that you're well informed and can talk candidly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Betheen)
Betheen was great about communication and organization. She was also very compassionate and always made us feel like we were people and not a number.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
It's a smaller practice of about 5 doctors and 4-5 nurses with two locations.
Westerville
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Maseelall is the one doctor who I would recommend to anyone I know who is going through infertility. She was referred to me by a colleague who sung her praises. Infertility is heartbreaking and difficult for all involved. Priya keeps things honest and down to earth. You feel important. My husband and I felt like she kept us in the loop and listened to all our concerns. Overall, there really isn't anything I can complain about. She's a fantastic Doctor.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
She is honest with you about your chances for procedures, be prepared to hear the truth.
She's a wonderful Doctor. She made me feel comfortable. I felt like our concerns were heard. She took the time to catch up with our personal lives each visit. She would remember conversations from the previous visit and ask how everything worked out. We left each appointment (even if it was not so great news) feeling good about our journey to becoming parents.
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Maseelall is one-of-a-kind! She was always pleasant and took time to explain issues...Simply the best experience I've ever had with a physician. I wish more could be like her. She is compassionate yet serious and was able to describe my infertility in an understandable manner for me and my spouse. We really valued her taking extra time when necessary and showing empathy for what we have been through with other doctors...
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Go see her first. She is busy and maybe a farther drive than Cleveland, but it was a much better experience.