Puneet Masson

Radnor
250 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
800-789-7366
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Puneet Masson to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University of Pennsylvania Penn Fertility Care to a friend?
Dr. Masson performed 2 TESEs for my husband and he recommended that he take Ubiquinol, Vitamin D and Ester C for a few months prior to the procedure. The first time, my husband was not aware of these recommendations but the TESE did yield viable sperm. He DID take the recommended supplements before the second TESE, which yielded sperm of approximately the same quality as the first time. So I can't say whether or not the supplements helped, but both procedures did yield useable sperm.
How was your experience with Puneet Masson at University of Pennsylvania Penn Fertility Care?
Dr. Masson's biggest strength is his communication. We felt like he was genuinely invested in our care and made every effort to ensure that our other fertility specialists were aware of our needs. He was compassionate and called my husband before and after each procedure.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Puneet Masson at University of Pennsylvania Penn Fertility Care?
Don't be afraid to call his office to speak to him directly! His office staff was great about helping us get in touch with him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Puneet Masson at University of Pennsylvania Penn Fertility Care?
Dr. Masson was very thorough and honest about our prognosis. He answered all of our questions and we never left appointments feeling confused or unsure of what to expect. We never had a hard time getting a hold of him directly and he called my husband numerous times regarding procedures, appointments, etc. I wish all of our doctors communicated like he does!
Describe the protocols Puneet Masson used in your cycles at University of Pennsylvania Penn Fertility Care and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with University of Pennsylvania Penn Fertility Care.
Though we were happy with our doctors, we were not happy with the clinic as a whole and have since left the clinic. We felt that we rarely saw our doctor. In over a year Penn Fertility Care, we saw our official IVF doctor maybe three or four times total, including consultations.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Puneet Masson at University of Pennsylvania Penn Fertility Care.
The charges associated with my husband's TESE were extremely unclear. We got multiple bills that we were not expecting and they do not inform you about costs associated with sperm storage.
What specific things went wrong at University of Pennsylvania Penn Fertility Care?
Puneet Masson