6.2

Mercy Suburban Hospital
Philadelphia College

nurse available by email
Rachael Cohen works at

Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)

Abington
606 E Marshall St
West Chester, PA 19380

1 patient review filtered by:

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
I have never met Dr. Cohen in person, only via Zoom or phone calls...Dr. Cohen is very knowledgeable and communicates very well and will get back to me promptly...For both treatment cycles, I was prescribed letrozole and then had to take a “trigger shot” when I was ready to induce ovulation. Then took progesterone suppositories once daily 3 days after ovulation. One cycle we tried naturally and one was with an IUI
the [Sincera] (nurse) and the (PA) are wonderful, they are who I saw in person at every office visit. They always answered all my questions and it was nice to see familiar faces each visit...I wish there was more face time with the doctors. The billing department is a whole other issue. I’ve had several issues with being charged twice or incorrectly and still have one ongoing issue that has not been resolved.
How was your experience with Rachael Cohen at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr. Cohen is very knowledgeable and communicates very well and will get back to me promptly. She has been kind, especially since both of my cycles ended in early miscarriages. But I’m still struggling to understand why this is happening to me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rachael Cohen at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Advocate for yourself and do your own research to ask as many questions as possible.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rachael Cohen at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
The doctors are very knowledgeable and nice, but I feel like there is no urgency or even desire to dig deeper to find a reason to why I’ve had 4 miscarriages in 13 months. I feel more like a number than a human.
Describe the protocols Rachael Cohen used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
For both treatment cycles, I was prescribed letrozole and then had to take a “trigger shot” when I was ready to induce ovulation. Then took progesterone suppositories once daily 3 days after ovulation. One cycle we tried naturally and one was with an IUI. Both resulted in a positive pregnancy test, but ended in miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Stacy )
Stacy (nurse) and Christina (PA) are wonderful, they are who I saw in person at every office visit. They always answered all my questions and it was nice to see familiar faces each visit. I have never met Dr. Cohen in person, only via Zoom or phone calls.
Describe your experience with Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Currently, all appointments that don’t include a medical procedure, with the doctors are virtual. I have yet to meet Dr. Cohen in person and I’ve been with this clinic since August 2021. I wish there was more face time with the doctors. The billing department is a whole other issue. I’ve had several issues with being charged twice or incorrectly and still have one ongoing issue that has not been resolved.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rachael Cohen at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
I’ve spent over $3,000 for two treatment cycles, one IUI, and all the medications.
Describe Rachael Cohen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
What specific things went wrong at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
I’ve met with two doctors and feel like I’ve had two different opinions expressed. One said that my rate of miscarriage is higher with PCOS and the other said there is no connection. It’s frustrating.
Rachael Cohen
Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)
Lansdale