Rachael Cohen

Melrose Park, PA 19027
Mt. Laurel
1700 Commerce Parkway
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Rachael Cohen to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders to a friend?
3 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Dr cohen was very sweet and made me feel welcome. She answered all of my questions realistically and with a plan. She made me feel at ease about our next steps and didn’t make me feel rushed... I met with dr cohen for a consultation and then had found out that she did the egg retrieval for our eggs retrieved from a donor. This is the first time we ever had embryos to transfer so I felt grateful to have that outcome!... We were allowed to transfer our two best embryos at once. We ultimately had a chemical.
3 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Rachael Cohen at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rachael Cohen at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders?
The office at either location is very busy. Do not let that scary you. The doctors there are very good and worth it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rachael Cohen at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders?
I have mostly dealt with Jessie who is absolutely an angel. I hate to call her out like that, it’s like I’m letting out a good secret but she deserves every bit of recognition. I can’t imagine all the times I bugged her with random questions. But each time she made me feel better and made things so much easier. She is a gem there.
Describe your experience with Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders.
As I said before, the office is very busy which is to be expected with a great office. The blood and ultrasound procedures at the new jersey office run smoothly and efficiently. I wish I lived closer to go there all the time!!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rachael Cohen at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders.
Cooper is very transparent with their pricing since they have a list on their website.
Describe Rachael Cohen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders.
What specific things went wrong at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders?
Rachael Cohen
Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders
Mt. Laurel

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Rachael Cohen at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders.