Rami Kaldas

Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolDuke
ResidencyStanford
Appleton
701 S Nicolet Road,
Appleton, WI 54914
920-886-2299
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Rami Kaldas to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy to a friend?
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Kaldas was the first doctor who treated me like i deserved to be able to get pregnant even though I am overweight.... I did 2 cycles on Clomid with monitoring and iui, 1 cycle on femara with monitoring and iui, and 1 on gonal-f with monitoring and iui. He also prescribed metformin and prednisone, and was comfortable with my doing a keto diet, yoga and acupuncture.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Rami Kaldas at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
Dr Kaldas was extremely patient, understanding, and encouraging. I felt genuinely cared for and like he wanted the treatments to work as much as I did. He was also very thorough and knowledgeable, and explained all of my procedures and stayed as long as necessary to answer my endless questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rami Kaldas at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
Just go! I wasted so much time with regular ob-gyns, I wish I had gone to him sooner.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rami Kaldas at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
Dr. Kaldas was the first doctor who treated me like i deserved to be able to get pregnant even though I am overweight. At no point did I feel like a number or a hopeless case.
Describe the protocols Rami Kaldas used in your cycles at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy and their degree of success.
There is one main fertility nurse, Kate, who I spoke to for all my medication and next steps. She was incredibly sensitive and easy to work with. I can't say enough about her! There are also other nurses who handle all the temperature checks/ weight checks, etc. They were also fabulous!
Describe your experience with Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy.
Strength of the clinic is the staff and the atmosphere. It has a very peaceful, spa-like waiting room, stocked with water, keurig and cookies. Weakness is the cost and the financial department. It was more difficult than it should be to get proper records for FSA and tax purposes.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rami Kaldas at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy.
ultrasounds were $250, iui was $350 I believe. Laproscopy and hsg were covered by insurance so unsure of cost.
Rami Kaldas