9.8

8300 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229
210-450-9500

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Robinson always greets me in a very welcoming way, he always seems to remember who I am even when I see him in passing so I am not "just another patient"...He is very informative and does not hesitate to make me understand everything that my body is doing. He will answer all my questions that I ask with great information to follow...I would take clomid then a trigger shot to help timing with IUI. Or just clomid and trigger for a timed intercourse cycle.
They [nurses at UT Medicine Fertility Center] help answer questions and that is great in a very confusing time I appreciate it...The only negative is sometimes calling a big clinic it is difficult to get in touch with billing or insurance staff but that is to be expected. Overall my husband have been satisfied with this clinic because they have given us the reassurance they can help us finally have a baby over the years.
How was your experience with Randal Robinson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
My entire experience so far has been great at UT health with Dr. Robinson. He is very informative and does not hesitate to make me understand everything that my body is doing. He will answer all my questions that I ask with great information to follow.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randal Robinson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
Make sure you ask all the questions you can that way he knows all of your concerns and you as the patient have a great explanation of the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randal Robinson at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Randal Robinson used in your cycles at UT Medicine Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Normally I would take clomid then a trigger shot to help timing with IUI. Or just clomid and trigger for a timed intercourse cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at UT Medicine Fertility Center.
They help answer questions and that is great in a very confusing time I appreciate it
Describe your experience with UT Medicine Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randal Robinson at UT Medicine Fertility Center.
Very affordable especially when they bill to insurance
Describe Randal Robinson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UT Medicine Fertility Center.
Randal Robinson