Available by cell phone
FellowshipU. of Georgia
1040 River Oaks Drive
Flowood, MS 39232
601-936-3650
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Randall Hines to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mississippi Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
We are planning to transfer 2 embryos and he [Dr. Hines] explained the risk of multiples but we’re ok with that...He answered all questions no matter how ridiculous we thought they were... my wife asked him one question that changed everything. What was his reason for wanting to practice this type of medicine. His face lit up as he proceeded to tell us his reason. It is something that he is really passionate about and we can feel that with ever visit. He is very thorough when he explains what’s next for our journey. Not only that he speaks to both of us instead on the one that going through the treatments. He’s a great doctor and we have recommended him to 3 of our friends.
Being a resident of Mississippi you’re treated differently when your part of the LGBTQ Community. When we went to the clinic [Mississippi Reproductive Medicine] and met the staff everybody was friendly and made sure that my wife and I were treated with respect. Never once did they make us feel like we were different from a heterosexual couple coming in to do this procedure...We’ve retrieved 24 eggs and 10 have been frozen and ready for transfer. Now we’re in the process of getting ready to transfer but after our mock transfer we have to do another surgery because of a polyp that could be in the way of the embryo when trying to transfer.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Randall Hines at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine?
I can understand how this profession can be challenging when it come to having to tell a couple that the can’t have a baby because of different reasons. So when we first met Dr. Hines he seemed like a very direct person. We talk about what the plan was and what would be best for us. After thinking about how this could be difficulty for him and talking it over with my wife she decided to help him be a bit more comfortable for our visits. We would ask him different questions about what was going on when he was doing our exams but then my wife asked him one question that changed everything. What was his reason for wanting to practice this type of medicine. His face lit up as he proceeded to tell us his reason. It is something that he is really passionate about and we can feel that with ever visit. He is very thorough when he explains what’s next for our journey. Not only that he speaks to both of us instead on the one that going through the treatments. He’s a great doctor and we have recommended him to 3 of our friends.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randall Hines at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine?
My advice is to talk to him. We as humans feel that our Doctors are here to serve us but what do we actually do to show our appreciation for what they do. They have good and bad days just like we do but having to tell a woman that Really wants a child that she can’t due to something dealing with her or the dad is a hard pill for anyone. So we always make it our business to ask how he is doing and have a smile on our face no matter how tough the new maybe that he gives us.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randall Hines at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine?
Being a resident of Mississippi you’re treated differently when your part of the LGBTQ Community. When we went to the clinic and met the staff everybody was friendly and made sure that my wife and I were treated with respect. Never once did they make us feel like we were different from a heterosexual couple coming in to do this procedure. He answered all questions no matter how ridiculous we thought they were.
Describe the protocols Randall Hines used in your cycles at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We first decided to do iui so we did all the treatments for the procedure. I can’t remember all the meds but we did hit a road block when doing the HSG test. One tube was blocked due to scar tissue from previous surgeries. We had to have a surgery to correct this issue in order to be able to possibly do another iui, but we decided to just go with IVF after having a conversation with him. We did the first half for the ivf which included taking 3 med by mouth and 2 injections. We’ve retrieved 24 eggs and 10 have been frozen and ready for transfer. Now we’re in the process of getting ready to transfer but after our mock transfer we have to do another surgery because of a polyp that could be in the way of the embryo when trying to transfer. We were scheduled ASAP so we would be off track too much for the transfer. It was explained to us that this could possibly be nothing but they wanted to be certain and we’re grateful for that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Emily)
Emily is great. My wife always do a little happy dance for her when we get good news. She explains everything to us and is always there when we have a question
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Once again this clinic is amazing. My wife is a talker and enjoys connecting with people so I think we bring a different energy when we’re in the clinic. They are always so supportive even when we were giving the news of the obstacle that were presented. The still encouraged us to remain positive. And this was all of the staff, from the Receptionist Laura to the embryologist Brittany to the Megan who was checked us out. I think we have met just about everyone in the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randall Hines at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
We have been blessed to work for an organization that provides us with some assistance when it come to reproduction so out of pocket we have spent over 5000.00
Describe Randall Hines's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
We are planning to transfer 2 embryos and he explained the risk of multiples but we’re ok with that
Flowood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randall Hines at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
The nursing staff [at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine] always stayed in contact with me and made sure to always answer any questions I may of needed to ask...The office was always clean and Beautiful...the staff always was nice and smiled. Dealing with fertility issue that's a big thing to be around staff who you feel like truly care. The time frame was decent to be seen I always had afternoon appointments, not sure how it was for morning...I had been told most of my life I had certain issues and complications...he [Dr. Randall Hines] immediately jumped in to find out if those where true diagnosis. We did egg counts and other ultra sounds and Blood work. After all that came be we than scheduled to have my tubes looked at. Come to find out I had a bad tube that needed to be removed and one that was half way working properly...spent the time not only getting to know us as people but to learn of our struggles. He made sure we was aware of what was going on and explaining everything very well...He was one of the most kindest dr's I have seen and he made me feel comfortable and calm in a very upsetting time of our lives . He takes the time he needs with you and talks to you as if you've known each other your whole lives!
I honestly can not say enough about him! I have in fact referred many people to go see him. He was one of the most kindest dr's I have seen and he made me feel comfortable and calm in a very upsetting time of our lives . He takes the time he needs with you and talks to you as if you've known each other your whole lives!
Make sure you tell him everything he needs to know, in order to be find your treatment plan. Make sure you leave knowing what the next step is on your journey.
Dr Hines spent the time not only getting to know us as people but to learn of our struggles. He made sure we was aware of what was going on and explaining everything very well.
I had been told most of my life I had certain issues and complications, When I started my jour6with Dr Hines he immediately jumped in to find out if those where true diagnosis. We did egg counts and other ultra sounds and Blood work. After all that came be we than scheduled to have my tubes looked at. Come to find out I had a bad tube that needed to be removed and one that was half way working properly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Susan)
The nursing staff always stayed in contact with me and made sure to always answer any questions I may of needed to ask.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
The office was always clean and Beautiful the staff always was nice and smiled. Dealing with fertility issue that's a big thing to be around staff who you feel like truly care. The time frame was decent to be seen I always had afternoon appointments, not sure how it was for morning.
For what the serv6is the price was adequate

IUI, 1 IVF
Dr.Hines and the clinic staff gave us a “family” feeling. They remembered me after leaving the clinic for a year. ... He may not be smiley smiley faced doctor, but he is very compassionate inside. ... I had no prior experience in fertility treatments, plus English is not my first language so I had difficulties understanding. He walked me through the process slowly and patiently, writing things down on paper if needed. It also seems like he has good relations with OB doctors in the area.
Strengths would be that they [Mississippi Reproductive Medicine] have caring staff, clean clinic, organized operation. weakness may be that they only offer egg retreavels 5-6 times a year. This may delay your treatment a month or two compared to a clinic that would offer it anytime to once a month. I have not compared the cost with other near by clinics, so I do not know if the cost was average or not.
IUI, 1 IVF
He is very understanding and caring. I had no prior experience in fertility treatments, plus English is not my first language so I had difficulties understanding. He walked me through the process slowly and patiently, writing things down on paper if needed. It also seems like he has good relations with OB doctors in the area.
He may not be smiley smiley faced doctor, but he is very compassionate inside. He would take about his family and make you feel as if family.
During my testing prier to treatment, we found that I have a malformation of my uterus. He explained that his was most likely not the cause of me not naturally conceiving. He recomended one egg only for the transfer, due to expected complications is I had a multipal pregnancy. Due to his edvise, I carried and safely delivered a baby
Nurses were nice at his clinic. Two of three nurses had left the clinic while my treatment. It seemed like the turnover rate was high, but this my be normal for clinics
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths would be that they have caring staff, clean clinic, organized operation. weakness may be that they only offer egg retreavels 5-6 times a year. This may delay your treatment a month or two compared to a clinic that would offer it anytime to once a month. I have not compared the cost with other near by clinics, so I do not know if the cost was average or not.
The first consultation was $500. The overall cost of egg retrieval and transfer was about $20000. That is one retrieval and one transfer. My medication was limited due to being soso young, so this cost is probably the starting cost. I have not compared coats with nearby clinics, so don’t know if this was average or not
What specific things went wrong at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
There has been an time or two were my medications were not called in to the pharmacy. But it is a small human error, and I don’t consider it critical
Flowood

Dr. Hines called me after work hours several times because I had emailed him and was on a timeline where I needed his answer.... Also, I found he thought outside of the box regarding my bloodwork trying to see if other options outside of IVF.... He listened and answered all my questions. He made small talk with me as well so that was nice to not always have to talk about my issues.
Strength [of MS Repro Med] is that the team knows what they are doing and you can be confident they will give you good advice. Weakness was office turnover but I think that has been resolved. The nurses they have now seem to want to be there and are committed to fast correspondence through the portal.... I don’t feel like I paid more for services than it cost.... Susan Smith is there now and I believe she is a great nurse who is very kind.
He is very thorough and patient. I enjoy my visits and feel he and the team are doing what they can to help me. Keeping nurses and office organization seemed to be a bit of a struggle at first but I think they have a handle on that now. Dr. Hines called me after work hours several times because I had emailed him and was on a timeline where I needed his answer. Dr. Hines provided me with medication by leaving it at the office for me and giving me the passcode to get in because I needed the medicine for the IUI (My husband accidentally bent the needle as he was getting the medication ready ab to give me the trigger shot) I appreciated Dr. Hines doing that. Also, I found he thought outside of the box regarding my bloodwork trying to see if other options outside of IVF.
I would say go in with an open mind. You may not think you need to progress straight to IVF, but if he is mentioning it, then trust it is for a reason. Because you will probably eventually end up doing what he suggests.
I was given letrozole, progesterone, Bromocryptine, estriol, and a few other things to prepare me for iuis and the low prolactin level I had.
There was one lady who was really good. But she moved. Then others were hired so I didn’t get a chance to know them well. But Susan Smith is there now and I believe she is a great nurse who is very kind. I took 6 minutes the off and am just returning to the clinic as I wasn’t ready to do IVF and I had already had 3 IUI’s.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Strength is that the team knows what they are doing and you can be confident they will give you good advice. Weakness was office turnover but I think that has been resolved. The nurses they have now seem to want to be there and are committed to fast correspondence through the portal.
It was expensive but that’s because insurance doesn’t cover anything. I don’t feel like I paid more for services than it cost.
I haven’t experienced this yet

2014 - 2019
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
He [Dr. Randall Hines] wants what is best and safe for his patient, he takes time to diagnose and THEN treat. He wants your family to be whole, but safely...We had 2 chromosomally Normal embryos survive the entire process. Dr Hines offered us to transfer both embryos but we felt confident and wanted our original goal- a singleton pregnancy and one healthy baby!...supported us through every decision...He always wanted the least invasive plan to work, even though it didn’t and we ended up all the way at IVF. I was so nervous and had so many questions. He was always willing to answer my questions and encourage me to do my homework and feel good about our plan.
Racheal, our nurse coordinator [at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine], was very special to us. She carried us and planned out for us every step of each process. Would not have traded our experience for the world...The clinic is modern, clean, and professional. There is a smiling face at every corner, I’m sure a few of the staff members are different but Mrs Joy still answers the phone every time I call. Love hearing a familiar voice!
2014 - 2019
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr Hines is a very soft man, he was always informative but gentle- especially with bad news or not as planned news. He would confidently adjust our course and take us to the next step. He always wanted the least invasive plan to work, even though it didn’t and we ended up all the way at IVF. I was so nervous and had so many questions. He was always willing to answer my questions and encourage me to do my homework and feel good about our plan.
Don’t go there thinking he can fix everything in one visit, or that you can say I want to do ivf and I want my baby now! He wants what is best and safe for his patient, he takes time to diagnose and THEN treat. He wants your family to be whole, but safely.
From our first meeting, we felt like Dr Hines and Marty would be the ones to develop a plan for us to meet our baby. The whole office is warm, and everyone makes you feel important. Like you are the only patients they have that day and they are all having a great day. I knew we would meet our baby one day. I’m so glad we chose MRM!
1st visit- consultation, labs 2nd visit- specific cycle Day ultrasound 3rd visit- results and first plan options Cycle1-3 - monitored letrezole, labs, trigger shot on cycle 3 Cycle 4&5- medicated IUI with labs and trigger shot Cycle 6- full ivf cycle December 2014 Egg retrieval January 2015 Single FET February 2015 Healthy Full term Singleton pregnancy delivered October 2019
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Racheal, our nurse coordinator, was very special to us. She carried us and planned out for us every step of each process. Would not have traded our experience for the world
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Our insurance did not cover infertility, so our expenses were out of pocket but we were always well informed. Total for every cycle was somewhere around $18,000
We had 2 chromosomally Normal embryos survive the entire process. Dr Hines offered us to transfer both embryos but we felt confident and wanted our original goal- a singleton pregnancy and one healthy baby! We don’t regret our decision at all! Dr Hines supported us through every decision.
Flowood

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Hines is very quiet but kind. I feel that he answered all questions honestly which i very much appreciated and gave me the best options for me. My experience as a patient was great even though my outcome wasn’t...My estradiol on day 9 was not what it should have been and was only 1400. Dr Hines prepared me at that time to have a decreased egg count . I only had 10 follicles. On retrieval 6 eggs were retrieved and only 4 were mature. 2 were fertilized and only one made it to the early stages of blastocyst on day 6. It did not progress to be mature enough to freeze so no viable embryos were available for transfer
no one [at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine] notified me that initial Amh level was low for my age or notified me of my low vitamin D. I knew the level was low and prompted them...IUI costs approximately $700 and IVF if completed would have costed approx $15k...Strengths- every one very compassionate and Honest...You’ll be well taken care of but make sure you are an advocate for yourself and be aware of what’s normal and what’s not I believe the clinic should offer financing for IVf
Be aware that he is very quiet but honest
Dr. Hines frequently called me and I feel like the staff grieved with me during my disappointments
I had initial lab work to assess egg equality. All of my Cycles were medicated with letrozole 5mg. IUI # 1 with Hcg trigger was performed and unsuccessful so based on my symptoms a laparoscopy was performed with stage 2 endo removed. My tubes were check and patent at that time. I resumed letrozole 5 mg and tried once cycle medicated then IUI number 2 with HCG trigger several more unsuccessful cycles on letrozole and then IUI number 3. Once we were past 6 cycles post IUI we began to discuss IVF. One more cycle medicated was tried then we prepped for IVF. I had a repeated OAR with an increase in my AmH from 1.67 to 3.02. Dr. Hines felt this to be a false positive and changed my protocol to medium dose. I began stimulation with 150 units of follistim and 150 units of menopur until day 8 when i started ganirellix until day 11 when I had my retrieval. My estradiol on day 9 was not what it should have been and was only 1400. Dr Hines prepared me at that time to have a decreased egg count . I only had 10 follicles. On retrieval 6 eggs were retrieved and only 4 were mature. 2 were fertilized and only one made it to the early stages of blastocyst on day 6. It did not progress to be mature enough to freeze so no viable embryos were available for transfer
The nurses i interacted with the most were Sarah and Susan. They were excellent teachers however no one notified me that initial Amh level was low for my age or notified me of my low vitamin D. I knew the level was low and prompted them
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths- every one very compassionate and Honest Weaknesses- sometimes I wasn’t made aware of certain lab results You’ll be well taken care of but make sure you are an advocate for yourself and be aware of what’s normal and what’s not I believe the clinic should offer financing for IVf
All of my costs were out of pocket due to no insurance coverage. IUI costs approximately $700 and IVF if completed would have costed approx $15k from his clinic with 4699 of medications
What specific things went wrong at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine?
As discussed previously i wasn’t notified my initial AmH level was low for my age and i knew my vitamin D level was low because the level was drawn at my clinic and i wasn’t instructed further

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
I have been taking Letrozole for over a year with timed intercouse and ovulation testing kits.... Also, he [Dr. Randall Hines] performed a laparoscopic hysteroscopy and discovered I had stage 2 endometriosis and a few cysts that were removed. I responded very well to surgery and was back to normal within a few days. He was wonderful. I had minimal pain. We waited one whole cycle after surgery before trying again with an IUI, which turned out to be unsuccessful. Now, my husband is seeing a urologist to make sure all is clear with him.
Dr. Hines and his entire staff [at MS Reproductive Medicine] have consistently gone above and beyond for my husband and I. They are very compassionate towards our desire to start a family, in spite of all of the negative tests. They have been super supportive and patient with us throughout this process and I can’t imagine going to another clinic. They are always accessible to our needs.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Hines is very knowledgeable and has always made my husband and I feel comfortable in what had potential to be a very awkward situation. He quickly put us at ease and has been very patient with us as we are walking through infertility. He’s been very compassionate and I’m grateful that he is my doctor.
Be completely up front and open about yourself and what’s going on. Ask questions!! There are never too many and he is always willing to sit with you to talk everything out for as long as it takes.
Dr. Hines and his entire staff have consistently gone above and beyond for my husband and I. They are very compassionate towards our desire to start a family, in spite of all of the negative tests. They have been super supportive and patient with us throughout this process and I can’t imagine going to another clinic. They are always accessible to our needs.
I have been taking Letrozole for over a year with timed intercouse and ovulation testing kits. I took Clomid for one cycle and my body didn’t ovulate and it made me super sick, so we went back to Letrozole. Also, he performed a laparoscopic hysteroscopy and discovered I had stage 2 endometriosis and a few cysts that were removed. I responded very well to surgery and was back to normal within a few days. He was wonderful. I had minimal pain. We waited one whole cycle after surgery before trying again with an IUI, which turned out to be unsuccessful. Now, my husband is seeing a urologist to make sure all is clear with him.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty Gebhart, NP. )
She has been amazing and very comforting throughout our journey. She’s always available to answer any questions or concerns we have.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
The entire office staff is super helpful and compassionate. The clinic is clean and modern and everyone is very professional! I would definitely recommend the clinic to my friends. In fact, I have recommended them several times. I never have to worry about anything. They literally take care of everything from the time I arrive until I leave.
My insurance covers the ultrasounds that I have had, which leaves my IUI at a cost of $350-$485. I pay $45 per visit for exam. I’ve also paid random amounts for bloodwork.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
My overall experience was wonderful! When I first met Doctor Hines, I was nervous with all the not knowing questions too. He came in smiling and has never stopped since. He explains everything in immaculate detail and will even repeat when you don’t quite understand it all...decided that because of my infertility in the past and irregular cycles, to go ahead and put me on Letrozole to regulate my cycles. For over a year I took letrozole. It worked for my cycles but not for the pregnancy. We decided to try to move on to IUI. During the process, the letrozole started to not work.
They treated me with honesty, hopefulness, and kindness like no other [at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine]. They dealt with all my mixed emotions: tears, fears, and even financial issues with all those emotions...They [nurses] were absolutely wonderful from the time you walked in the door to the time you walked out. They care about the patients as if we were all family...IVF was quoted to us at $15,000...
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
My overall experience was wonderful! When I first met Doctor Hines, I was nervous with all the not knowing questions too. He came in smiling and has never stopped since. He explains everything in immaculate detail and will even repeat when you don’t quite understand it all. My journey is far from over but Doctor Hines and his staff are always ready when I am ready.
Go in with all your questions, even the tiniest one. There is nothing they won’t answer or haven’t heard!
They treated me with honesty, hopefulness, and kindness like no other. They dealt with all my mixed emotions: tears, fears, and even financial issues with all those emotions. They never viewed me any differently from time to time.
Dr. Hines decided that because of my infertility in the past and irregular cycles, to go ahead and put me on Letrozole to regulate my cycles. For over a year I took letrozole. It worked for my cycles but not for the pregnancy. We decided to try to move on to IUI. During the process, the letrozole started to not work. I was coming back and forth waiting on an egg to release for about two or three months. I sat down with Gebhart on my last visit. She was very straightforward with me. She said with all of my “red flags” (infertility, miscarriages, lazy tube, irregular cycles) that she was thinking we would get better results with IVF than to keep spending money on trying to do one IUI. We thanked them for their complete honesty in the matter. We just haven’t been back because of the lack of finances on our part.
They were absolutely wonderful from the time you walked in the door to the time you walked out. They care about the patients as if we were all family.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
I believe that the strengths are the cleanliness, the organization, the knowledge of the staff and doctor, and love that pours from within the office. The only weakness that I saw (as a new patient) was the checking in process. It wasn’t as inviting, as I know now to be.
We knew going in, that BCBS of MS did not cover anything we would do with Dr. Hines. However, we wanted to find out. I remember that my genetic testing cost was over $400.00. If we did bloodwork to test my levels, it was around $80 each time. The procedure for IUI we thought would cost around $1000. But it was going to be more due to the fact that I could not get my days in line with my eggs releasing. Each time I went to check, it ran about $250 if I remember correctly. The cost is the reason we stopped going. I wish that was not an issue. IVF was quoted to us at $15,000.

Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
I personally liked dealing with Dr Hines. One of the things I was very disappointed about was the use of the portal at all time but I can say Dr Hines provided a cell number to reach him at any time through the IVF process...I feel that not everything is told about the process unless you ask but you would have had to go through at least one cycle to understand future cycles and the questions to ask...I personally didn’t like the use of the portal for everything even when you wanted to discuss and get information from the doctor or the nurses. It was nerve racking in itself going through the process but you always being told to send a message through the portal or a reply is being provided through the portal instead of a phone call not only from the doctor but the nurse.
I didn’t like always being forwarded to voicemail and to get a reply back on the portal instead of a phone call from the nurse [at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine]...several medication were ordered for me and when I went to order the medication all of it was sent to me causing a lot of money being spent on medication that’s illegal to resell and I could not use in future cycles. So it was a waste of money on my end and I would have preferred they told me specifically what I needed for my very first cycle ever.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
I personally liked dealing with Dr Hines. One of the things I was very disappointed about was the use of the portal at all time but I can say Dr Hines provided a cell number to reach him at any time through the IVF process. Another thing was several medication were ordered for me and when I went to order the medication all of it was sent to me causing a lot of money being spent on medication that’s illegal to resell and I could not use in future cycles. So it was a waste of money on my end and I would have preferred they told me specifically what I needed for my very first cycle ever.
Ask questions. I would also recommend researching the process by YouTubing Videos to know what questions to ask as a first timer because although some things all told I feel that not everything is told about the process unless you ask but you would have had to go through at least one cycle to understand future cycles and the questions to ask.
I personally felt like a number in dealing with the portal. I personally didn’t like the use of the portal for everything even when you wanted to discuss and get information from the doctor or the nurses. It was nerve racking in itself going through the process but you always being told to send a message through the portal or a reply is being provided through the portal instead of a phone call not only from the doctor but the nurse. I didn’t like always being forwarded to voicemail and to get a reply back on the portal instead of a phone call from the nurse. I’ve dealt with another doctor’s office that didn’t utilize the portal and would call or even answer calls, as well as return calls in between other patients and it made the process so much smoother. I was able to get answers and not stress if I was doing something right or wrong with all of this being something new to me and my family.
Follistim-started with 150IUI per day for 3 days and decreased down to 75iui and then 34iui the last check up. Menopur-75iui per day, progesterone, Estrace 3 pulls a day vaginally, prenatal vitamins daily, Lupron, HCG pregngl trigger shot.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Tribble)
There were some nurses that really showed compassion, but I personally did not like my experience with Melissa. When I called throughout the day her calls would go to voicemail and in most cases she would never call back would send a message through the portal later that evening. If I would call and get her voicemail but when I would go up there right after she would be on her cell phone texting or something I’m not sure but it didn’t sit well with me. I had a totally different experience at another office with the nurses and it made the process so stress free.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
I understand we all have our issues but in dealing with a business much like this one and many people don’t have insurance to asssit to pay and they have to come out of pocket to pay for these services, I think it very important for the nurses as well as the finance staff to have a pleasant attitude. The Finance Staff, I think her name is Joy has a very nasty and rude attitude as well. I think have a great staff with pleasant attitudes to understand what each and every person goes through even if they haven’t experienced themselves. Or maybe it’s best to have a staff that’s experienced this to have more understanding in dealing with these people or at lease have some compassion and love what you do!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
I would say it was on a schedule that wasn’t of an inconvenience to me.
I did the PgS testing and that’s one option I probably wish I had not done but it was something that was an option to us and just didn’t know and thought it was good but actually a waste of money. All other costs were associated with the cycle monitoring, genetic screening, blood work, embryo transfer, visits, egg retrieval, anesthesia, IcSI. This is what I can remember after spending about $16,000 or $18,000 for this cycle to include medication. My husband also had to pay for sperm retrieval and also storage of his sperm at another location.
What specific things went wrong at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine?
I think I covered my experiences in the other areas as requested. One of the things I didn’t point out was that I was over stimulated but i didn’t make a big issues about it because I was over stimulated with the second doctor as well. I’m not sure if this is normally but my body responded well to the medication each time with both doctors.
Flowood

I don’t think they [Mississippi Reproductive Medicine] have any weaknesses, honestly. Going through this stuff is scary, but you are in great hands if you go there. I feel like they became family when I was going there...I loved the nursing staff. I enjoyed getting to see them every time I was there. I miss them! They were so loving and caring...The first 3 months with him [Dr. Hines] I did letrozole and ovulated all 3 times with no pregnancy. The 4th month we did letrozole again with no ovulation so we went to IUI. We did that for 3 cycles with no pregnancy. After that we went to IVF. I had my egg retrieval and took the month off after that. The first and second transfer didn’t not result in pregnancy. I then took a month off and did a biopsy instead of a transfer, which showed I needed an extra day of meds before doing a transfer. The next transfer we did that and I got pregnant!
He is such a caring doctor. After everything I had been through, he really took some of the stress off of me. He told me he would do everything he could to help me achieve pregnancy, and he did. He explained everything very well and told me the reason behind everything we were doing.
He is the best. Trust him. He knows what he’s doing.
He really felt like he cared. After going there for so long I feel he and his staff became like family.
I was seeing my obgyn before Dr. Hines and she was only prescribing me letrozole and clomid. After several times of not working I went to Dr. Hines. The first 3 months with him I did letrozole and ovulated all 3 times with no pregnancy. The 4th month we did letrozole again with no ovulation so we went to IUI. We did that for 3 cycles with no pregnancy. After that we went to IVF. I had my egg retrieval and took the month off after that. The first and second transfer didn’t not result in pregnancy. I then took a month off and did a biopsy instead of a transfer, which showed I needed an extra day of meds before doing a transfer. The next transfer we did that and I got pregnant!
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
They are the place to go in this area. They have a great success rate. I don’t think they have any weaknesses, honestly. Going through this stuff is scary, but you are in great hands if you go there. I feel like they became family when I was going there.
Total, I spent around $25,000

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr. Hines was a great doctor. He made himself available. He was there through the tough times and is rooting for you to have success. Our journey has been very disappointing from day 1, but he hasn’t given up. He shows compassion. He lets you cry and assure you that we will get there someday. He explains everything and is willing to try new things. Everything he does is supported by data and research too.
I wish you could do an ivf cycle whenever you wanted, not in a group [at MS Reproductive Med]. They still make you feel like you’re the only patient they are seeing but I don’t like waiting. They try to get you in in a reasonable time and will work with you on payments, unless it’s an ivf cycle.... At first we did 2.5 mg of letrozole. That resulted in an ectopic pregnancy. We had surgery and a tube was removed. We tried with letrozole again for a few months after and had a chemical pregnancy. When I produced a follicle from my ovary with a tube, we did IUI. We did 2 before Dr. Hines suggested we move on to ivf. I did 12 days of stimming with follistim, menopur and ganirlex. We triggered with lupron. Before my transfer (we only had 1 normal embryo), we did lupron again for what felt like 1 month. Then we did progesterone shots beginning 6 days before transfer. We also did birth control before stimming and the transfer.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Save your dollars because this is expensive!
Dr. Hines has wonderful bed-side manners and calls you at all hours of the day if you need him. He truly does care about his patients and is willing to work with you and study you until you achieve a live birth.
I love Melissa, who has left since we started treatment, Sarah and Megan. They are wonderful, patient and understanding. They are encouraging as well. Sweet Melissa listened to me cry for a good 10 minutes or longer when I thought I was having a miscarriage (later ectopic) and she assured me I was in good hands. They also joke around to make this experience less stressful and intense.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
I wish you could do an ivf cycle whenever you wanted, not in a group. They still make you feel like you’re the only patient they are seeing but I don’t like waiting. They try to get you in in a reasonable time and will work with you on payments, unless it’s an ivf cycle.
Pills were covered by insurance so less than $15. Shots cost anywhere from $1k to $4k. Iui cost about $1500. Ivf cost $20k+. Sonogram cost $800. The test to look at your tubes was $1500.
He prefers only transferring one, unless the patient wants otherwise.

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Hines was very thorough with my results of all of my testing: HSG, OAR, etc. He was very realistic, but hopefully optimistic. He explained every aspect in a manner that we could understand. He made sure we understood that due to my OAR and hormone levels that this journey will be difficult. He was also very compassionate and showed empathy when a treatment did not give us the outcome we wanted.... I was on an aggressive protocol for egg retrieval.
Each visit the staff [Mississippi Repro Med] and Dr Hines knew what was going on with my current case. They were very friendly and willing to take the time needed to explain every question I had.... The clinic’s strength is that it is a well organized facility. Very clean and quiet. One weakness would be initial wait time for evaluation, this took several weeks following referral from my OB-GYN.... The nurses were very helpful with all aspects as far as what to expect and treatment plans
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Make sure to write down all questions you have before the appointment. You will receive a lot of information and you may forget the questions you wanted answered.
Each visit the staff and Dr Hines knew what was going on with my current case. They were very friendly and willing to take the time needed to explain every question I had.
I was on an aggressive protocol for egg retrieval. We started with birth control. We used 150 IU of Menopur and 300 IU of Follistim. 250 mcg of Ganirelix was added as well. I was monitored on Day 5,8,10,12 with bloodwork and ultrasounds. HCG trigger was used. This dose was used due to my low OAR score of 11 and low AMH.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Initial monitoring and testing was covered by insurance with a co-pay or co-insurance. HSG was $1,100. Each IUI cost roughly $1,000. We paid $9,000 up front for IVF. Additional complications with OHSS and monitoring prior to transfer was roughly $1,500. And Transfer was $1,700. This is a rough estimate of fees I remember.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
MRM uses an online patient portal for communication. At first it seemed like a slower process, but the longer I've been a patient, the more I appreciate the digital record of my treatments. I have talked to Dr. Hines on the phone several times, though, after various treatments and appointments. I really can't think of a weakness! The clinic does get busy, so sometimes they run behind schedule. They do their best to accommodate everyone, though.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Hines is a very thorough doctor. He is well-versed in the latest medical research, and he references that research when we ask questions. I like knowing that his medical practice is based on research--facts and numbers. He has provided sound knowledge about my endometriosis diagnosis, and he has been extremely patient with my husband and me as we began IVF. No matter how busy the clinic is, he always takes time to visit with us and answer any questions we may have. He never acts like he is in a hurry to get to the next patient. He has spent ample time with us on the weekends for my egg retrieval and follow-up appointments. Dr. Hines is a very matter-of-fact person. I respond well to that type of personality because infertility can be so emotional, and I don't need someone too sentimental to give me any false hope. There are times for sentiment, though, and I think Dr. Hines has done a great job of staffing his clinic with people who can be sentimental for him.
Take charge of your fertility/infertility. Ask questions and do (reputable) research. Dr. Hines is always open to questions, but you need to know what you want to ask!
At first I felt more like a number, but I think that is because we did not have very many appointments at the beginning. As time progressed and my treatment became more involved, Dr. Hines knew my case well and would connect to my previous visits.
1. Laparoscopy to diagnose endometriosis -- diagnosed stage 3 2. Letrozole only - 3 cycles 3. Letrozole + HCG trigger shot + IUI - 2 cycles 4. SHG to diagnose uterine issues -- potential uterine polyp/septum 5. Second laparoscopy to resect septum and polyp + check for additional endo -- found no uterine issues but did diagnose stage 4 endometriosis 6. Recommendation for IVF - protocol listed below IVF stimulation normal dose protocol: (OCP for a week or two) AM Menopur 150 units (12 days) PM Follistim 150 units (11 days) PM Ganirelix .25 mg (7 days) HCG trigger (10,000 units) Peak Estradiol: 3105 Egg retrieval on day 14 - 10 eggs 9 mature 5 fertilized 2 matured to day 5 PGS testing - one normal and one abnormal embryo FET protocol: Baby aspirin Prenatal vitamin Estrace 2mg PO TID Progesterone - 50mg IM QD AM Doxycycline BID, 5 days Peak Estradiol: 248 1st beta HCG: 40 2nd beta HCG: 19 Period came 4 days after 2nd beta.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
Melissa at MRM is great to work with -- very down to earth, reasonable, and patient. She enjoys getting to know her patients.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Approximately $10,000 in clinic costs excluding PGS, SHG, trial transfer, and FET. Can receive a 10% discount on clinic costs if paid up front. Otherwise, $3,000 is due at beginning of monitoring, and the rest is due 90 days after egg retrieval. Medications cost approximately $5,000. PGS costs approximately $2,200. FET costs approximately $1,800.
Dr. Hines strongly encourages PGS, so he is an advocate for eSET.
What specific things went wrong at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine?
We were confused after our egg retrieval about the development of the embryos. We were confused by some of the information we received from the embryologist. However, it was mostly our fault for not doing our research/asking questions about the language that was used.
Flowood

Dr. Hines spends a lot of time with me at each visit. He isn’t rushing in and out of the room. He answers all our questions. He even stuck around to have a full conversation about my story of moving, school, work and shared about his daughter. That 20 minutes laying on the table after an IUI was actually pleasant.... He also didn’t push ivf like I’ve heard some doctors do. He is thorough in explaining every process and options. He is also very open with costs.
Very nice clinic.. and I actually like going there. The doctor and nursing staff is very friendly. The billing department [Mississippi Reproductive Medicine] is a little inconsistent. If you have questions, ask Joy. She dug in and found out my insurance would cover the ultrasounds, but the girl at the front desk wasn’t filing them. The initial appointment took 1 month but after that they are very flexible with appointments.... Ultrasound and hcg shot $448
Dr. Hines treats me like a real person and got to know my husband and me. He makes me feel comfortable. He doesn’t ever rush to end our appointments. We don’t leave until everything is answered.. and we’ve actually had some time to think of questions. He also didn’t push ivf like I’ve heard some doctors do. He is thorough in explaining every process and options. He is also very open with costs.
Ask him anything you want to know.
Dr. Hines spends a lot of time with me at each visit. He isn’t rushing in and out of the room. He answers all our questions. He even stuck around to have a full conversation about my story of moving, school, work and shared about his daughter. That 20 minutes laying on the table after an IUI was actually pleasant. He also stops to chat and check in whenever he sees me in the clinic when I’m not necessarily there to see him (ie blood test)
I was on letrozole for 5 days, then follicular ultrasound and HCG trigger shot. (4 times) the first time we had timed intercourse. The other three were IUIs. After the first round, before IUI, i did have a HSG. My cervix is difficult and Dr. Hines recognized this and made sure I had a full bladder for IUIs to make the catheter entry easier. I had 1 IUI with the PA because Dr. Hines was stuck in surgery.
We communicated via an online patient portal. She is very short and just lists the scheduling plan. Replies are within a few hours.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Very nice clinic.. and I actually like going there. The doctor and nursing staff is very friendly. The billing department is a little inconsistent. If you have questions, ask Joy. She dug in and found out my insurance would cover the ultrasounds, but the girl at the front desk wasn’t filing them. The initial appointment took 1 month but after that they are very flexible with appointments.
Ultrasound and hcg shot $448 (insurance ended up covering the ultrasound) hcg was $90 IUI $350 HSG insurance covered all but $13 of Dr. Hines charge. Merit Women’s hospital charged $1100.

1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Hines is very knowledgeable and doesn’t try to hide anything from you....For example, I had a low AMH number that concerned Dr. Hines...Dr. Hines takes his assessment of you and provides you with options. You have a choice in how you proceed with treatment. He truly looks out for his patients....We’re currently beginning our cycle. Because of my low egg count, Dr. Hines suggested using Donor Eggs.
When you first walk into the waiting room [MS Repro Med], you will instantly feel calm. There is a sense of achievement in the atmosphere. You don’t worry about your situation or whether it’s going to work or not. It’s imposible to feel stressed when everyone you see is smiling and greeting you by name.... The staff is amazing! They will answer any questions you have, even when they have been on the phone with you for over 20 minutes explaining the same thing over and over. They are patient and understanding. I love the patient portal. I can send a quick email to any of the staff.
1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Hines is very knowledgeable and doesn’t try to hide anything from you. I went to him after a failed IVF cycle through a different clinic, and he was very honest with me about things (lab results, procedures, etc) that should have been explained to me by the prior clinic but had not. For example, I had a low AMH number that concerned Dr. Hines, but yet the prior clinic had only ever told me everything was good. Dr. Hines takes his assessment of you and provides you with options. You have a choice in how you proceed with treatment. He truly looks out for his patients.
Schedule your consultation, meet the staff, and then sign the dotted line. Don’t question whether you need a second opinion or not. You will be in the best of hands at MRM.
Dr. Hines and his staff see you as a person first and then a patient. On one of my appointments, I was meeting with Marty Gebhart, the nurse practitioner. I didn’t get the results that I had hoped for and became upset. Marty was very kind and understanding. When I walked out of the exam room, Dr. Hines was waiting for me in the hallway. He shook my hand and told me not to worry. Just knowing that he took the time to wait and speak to me when I know he had other patients to see, meant the world to me. Whenever I have an appointment, the staff treats me like I’m a part of the family. They have so many patients, but they never forget a face, a name, or a situation.
We’re currently beginning our cycle. Because of my low egg count, Dr. Hines suggested using Donor Eggs. My sister has graciously agreed to donate her eggs. She starts her shots to prepare for the egg retrieval in 10 days.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Tribble )
The staff is amazing! They will answer any questions you have, even when they have been on the phone with you for over 20 minutes explaining the same thing over and over. They are patient and understanding. I love the patient portal. I can send a quick email to any of the staff. They are pretty good about getting back to you by the end of the day.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
When you first walk into the waiting room, you will instantly feel calm. There is a sense of achievement in the atmosphere. You don’t worry about your situation or whether it’s going to work or not. It’s imposible to feel stressed when everyone you see is smiling and greeting you by name.

2013 - 2018
Dr. Hines like most has strengths and weaknesses. Some of his weaknesses are that he is very clinical and shy in his conversation especially when you have been trying so long that you just want a result. His strengths are that he keeps trying and his knowledge is outstanding. He told us IVF was our best bet but there is no way my husband and I could afford the procedure. ...
The clinic [Mississippi Reproductive Medicine] is wonderful. Dr. Hines built it to his specifications and is outfitted with great technology. It is a very beautiful clinic but can make you nervous however if you look at the beautiful baby photographs then it helps. ... The nursing staff is very nice but you usually had one nurse you would go through. I am fortunate that I had Paris who always made me feel calm and hopeful ...
2013 - 2018
Be prepared that this is a marathon and you have to trust your doctor.
Yes in every doctors office you can feel like a number after a while however with Dr. Hines he does treat you like a human. He answers your questions and tries to help with solutions.
During my cycles I took clomid and another medication but I cannot remember off hand for 30 cycles. My husband also took medicine in order to help with his sperm count. IUI’S were our only choice if we could not conceive naturally because IVF is too expensive for us to afford. Each time we went in my husband gave a sample and then Dr. Hines and his lab would put it in a catheter after testing and he would insert the sample into my uterus. After two weeks I would take a test. Also two days before I would have an ultrasound to make sure my body was ready and the night before the procedure I would take a shot.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Paris the nurse and I also worked with Dr. Garhart)
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is wonderful. Dr. Hines built it to his specifications and is outfitted with great technology. It is a very beautiful clinic but can make you nervous however if you look at the beautiful baby photographs then it helps.
The cost was alarming at first I won’t lie. Every visit was about $200-$400 dollars. Every IUI cost us around $1000 all together. This included travel from 3 hours away. Also our insurance does not cover fertility.
What specific things went wrong at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine?
One time I did not receive a call on my results but they do have a patient portal that I was able to see them on as well
Flowood

Dr Hines is very quiet and soft spoken. He has a gentle but honest approach when giving you expectations. He is not they type of doctor that is going to laugh, cut up, and joke around with you. He is very straight and to the point, but in a very polite way.... I have secondary infertility. I have one child and had just had a recent miscarriage. We thought just some oral medications would help me get pregnant again. We tried that with times intercourse, then moved on to 3 IUIs back to back without success. We then did some extra testing, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. The AMH showed some diminished ovarian reserve. We were not ready for IVF so we tried one more IUI which didn’t work either.
Office [Mississippi Reproductive Medicine] is nice, quiet, and clean. Staff are friendly. There is never a long wait for visits or procedures. They utilize an online portal which makes it very easy to send a question and get a response. The nurses were always great. Called you by name every time you went to the clinic. Dr Hines is kind of quiet, but he is honest and sympathetic with his answers. His NP Marty is very knowledgeable, has a great personality, and a great bedside manner.
The portal to contact them is amazing. You can always get in touch with them and get a response through that system.
They were all very pleasant. Called you by name. The entire staff was friendly, helpful, and sympathetic.
Melissa was great. Always responded to questions through the portal, almost immediately.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Office is nice, quiet, and clean. Staff are friendly. There is never a long wait for visits or procedures. They utilize an online portal which makes it very easy to send a question and get a response. The nurses were always great. Called you by name every time you went to the clinic. Dr Hines is kind of quiet, but he is honest and sympathetic with his answers. His NP Marty is very knowledgeable, has a great personality, and a great bedside manner.
Around 5000-6000 including 4 IUIs and the surgery (which insurance covered)

Male Factor, PCOS, Other
Dr. Hines was very kind. He took his time and explained everything I needed to know, from the basics of fertility to the most complex questions. He explained what to expect, why we were taking the routes we were, ect. He made clear what testing he would prefer be done but also was understanding to the financial aspects. I did not feel like a number. There were a lot of sensitive subjects discussed and he approached them with ease as to not scare but also to not offend me.
Initial consultation [at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine was] $200 follow up consultation $100 Ultrasounds $300 OAR ultrasound $300 cd21 bloodwork $50...I began with Letrozole, since it did not rely on the pituitary gland like Clomid and I have a history of prolactinoma. From letrozole we moved on to Clomid, then Clomid with dexamethasome, and then back to letrozole with dexamethasone. We did a few cycles of each medication, increasing the dosage each time.
Male Factor, PCOS, Other
Dr. Hines is very reserved but friendly. He is quiet. He speaks very matter of fact without being rude. The more you see him the personable he becomes. I really like Dr. Hines because he hasn't wasted my time. He's taken the time to answer my questions and explain things to me. He's heard me out when I have had concerns and validated them.
Don't be nervous and ask every question you have.
Melissa is a sweetheart! She answers all of my questions and is very understanding!
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
I like that the clinic uses eIVF online portal. It also has an iphone app that I can communicate directly with anyone in the clinic at any time.
Initial consultation $200 follow up consultation $100 Ultrasounds $300 OAR ultrasound $300 cd21 bloodwork $50

Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Hines is very straight to the point and I like that. In this type of situation I wanted a doctor to be incredibly clear and honest with me. There were many times that he had to tell me things that were tough to hear but coming from him it was okay and he always had a plan in place of what to do next.... He put me on letrozol for two months then we began talking IUI. We had an IUI scheduled. A few days before the IUI I went in for an ultrasound to check my follicles and we found none.
The clinic [Mississippi Repro Med] is in high demand. That’s great but sometimes had to get in quickly. Sometimes the waiting room was packed full and it would take a while to see Dr. Hines. However if my appointment was time sensitive I would be called back immediately.... They were always attentive and very knowledgeable. They were also very responsive on the portal when I had questions for them.
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Take every appointment one step at a time. Trust what Dr. Hines is doing and ask lots of questions for your own personal understanding.
I have no doubt that Dr. Hines cares about me. When we had our little girl he came to visit us in the hospital to see how we were doing and meet the little miracle he helped create.
He put me on letrozol for two months then we began talking IUI. We had an IUI scheduled. A few days before the IUI I went in for an ultrasound to check my follicles and we found none. So we began to question my egg supply. Ended up canceling the IUI and tested my egg supply which came back poor. Dr Hines discussed going in for surgery to check for endometriosis and any other factors that could be causing my infertility and or low egg count. He found and cleaned out endometriosis and found both of my tubes were blocked with fibroid tissue that he was unable to clean our. Therefore resulting in IVF as our only resort to have a baby. We began IVF soon after.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is in high demand. That’s great but sometimes had to get in quickly. Sometimes the waiting room was packed full and it would take a while to see Dr. Hines. However if my appointment was time sensitive I would be called back immediately.
We transferred one embryo because we only had a total of two and the one we transferred had a “good” PGS testing results. The other embryo came back with inconclusive results.
Flowood

Dr. Hines was very compassionate and very thorough. He made me feel like the IVF was going to work and he gave us hope...On our first visit which was a consultation Dr Hines looked at all the aspects of what I had going on and described what he could do to help us. It was several years when we went back. He sat down with us again and told us what was going to happen step for step. He is very to the point. He has one goal in mind and intends to achieve the goals he sets in place. We started in January and did one embryo transfer in July. Which was truly a Blessing for us.
[Mississippi Reproductive] was very responsive to our needs. They were always helpful and and easy to work with. Dr. Hines is very compassionate and always made us feel positive. Marty Gebhart is compassionate as well and always is positive. The nurses were awesome with our experience. The staff was very pleasing and always helpful...The nurses that took my vitals were so personable with me and my husband. The nurse practitioner Marty Gebhart was very thorough and compassionate. Dr. Hines was very compassionate and very thorough. He made me feel like the IVF was going to work and he gave us hope.
He such a blessing to us. To put God first and follow his instructions completely. He is to the point and is very compassionate.
Melissa Tribble was very compassionate and thorough with all the procedures that I had to do. Marty Gebhart NP was very compassionate and thorough as well.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Ms Reproductive was very responsive to our needs. They were always helpful and and easy to work with. Dr. Hines is very compassionate and always made us feel positive. Marty Gebhart is compassionate as well and always is positive. The nurses were awesome with our experience. The staff was very pleasing and always helpful.
I can’t really remember how much each individual thing cost. I know my medicine was $5000.00. The genetics testing was around $1500.00. We spent around a total of $22,000.00.

PCOS, Other
Dr Hines always took his time and explained everything to me. He let me know if he didn’t think something would be a good idea but he never tried to change my mind or force anything on me. I never felt confused or like a number....One instance that sticks out to me is the laparoscopy procedure, i went into it believing that my tubes would be taken because he thought they were blocked. He assured me that he wouldn’t take them if they were normal. Long story short, i had uterine polyps that he removed! N
Overall it [MS Repro Med] is a great clinic! I had an issue with the finance dept early on and it discouraged me so much! After my incident, i never had to work with this employee again and it made my experience so much better... I can’t say anything bad about the nursing staff. They were always available to answer any questions i had and if they didn’t have the answer, they spoke with the doctor and got back with me in a timely manner. I love them all!
PCOS, Other
If you’re not looking for honesty, he’s not the doctor for you.
Dr Hines and staff were very thorough with my treatment plan and answered any questions i had. He has always been honest and upfront with my husband and i
One instance that sticks out to me is the laparoscopy procedure, i went into it believing that my tubes would be taken because he thought they were blocked. He assured me that he wouldn’t take them if they were normal. Long story short, i had uterine polyps that he removed! No one had ever found this problem before
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sarah Tino )
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
Overall it is a great clinic! I had an issue with the finance dept early on and it discouraged me so much! After my incident, i never had to work with this employee again and it made my experience so much better
What specific things went wrong at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine?
I had an issue with finance as previously stated. My insurance was set to cover some things and a particular employee told me otherwise which really stressed me out since i was paying for my treatment out of pocket. The issue was resolved.
Flowood

Dr. Hines is very approachable. Its like talking to a family member. He covers all the basis and makes sure I understood. Even when i didn’t get the results i wanted he already had a plan. I was scared but talking to Dr. Hines made me feel positive and that I would become a mother.... I started off taking letrozole pills. I would come back in during each cycle to have a sonogram to check for ovulation.
This clinic [MS Repro Med] is very up to date. The technology and the online portal was amazing. The nurses and receptionist were all very welcoming. The financial options were important because it is hard to achieve the goals you want and the cost of the procedures.... Marty was super knowledgeable and it seemed like she was very very passionate about helping the patients achieve their goals.
Listen to him and be open minded. Try not to stress.
I felt like a human. When they told me if i didn’t ovulate they were very sensitive to my feelings. They made sure I was aware of all the options and told me the best option for my case.
I started off taking letrozole pills. I would come back in during each cycle to have a sonogram to check for ovulation. If i didn’t ovulate then they would increase my letrozole. After this didn’t work alone, we decided to do the IUI. I did the IUI and had to have intercourse at home as well. I went back in to check but they couldn’t see that I ovulated. After telling myself to take a break i found out i was actually pregnant!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty)
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic is very up to date. The technology and the online portal was amazing. The nurses and receptionist were all very welcoming. The financial options were important because it is hard to achieve the goals you want and the cost of the procedures.
My insurance covered the regular appointments but the IUI i had to pay out of pocket
Uterine Fibroids, Other
Dr. Hines was always very patient with questions and concerns and gave us his full attention every visit. Wonderful!...My husband and I trusted in Dr. Hines and did a single embryo transfer and it was successful! Due to the grading and medical history we agreed with Dr. Hines on doing a single embryo transfer.... Dr. Hines and his staff were very personable and treated us like family.
Dr. Hines and his staff [Mississippi Repro Med] were very personable and treated us like family. Very help in answering any questions we had at any time!...Communication, compassion, knowledge, patience, helpful, understanding, professional and caring are all strengths that describe the entire clinic and staff! I highly recommend this clinic to any new patient.
Uterine Fibroids, Other
Although being an infertility patient is very scary, Dr. Hines and his staff made the entire process better. Very friendly staff that took us in as family. Always felt welcomed and loved. Dr. Hines was always very patient with questions and concerns and gave us his full attention every visit. Wonderful!
Do not waste anymore time and go see Dr. Hines!
Dr. Hines and his staff were very personable and treated us like family. Very help in answering any questions we had at any time!
I do not remember exactly what medicines were taken or protocol for my procedures.
The nursing staff welcomed us like family and showed so much passion and care.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
I do not remember exact cost nor do I want to know. I do know that Fertility treatment is expensive and there is no help with fertility through insurance. Thousands of dollars spent!
Flowood

Dr. Hines was not very personal. He was a great doctor but didn’t treat me like a human...At the beginning of cycle, I would write in on their portal (which was not personal at all) then they would respond with a time to come in for ultrasound. Dosage amounts did not seem appropriate because I would only take one letrozole for three days. Then ultrasound would only show one egg. Now that I have been seeing a new doctor and dosage amounts have increased and so have eggs I realized that Dr. Hines was not doing the most possible to increase the chance of pregnancy.
At the beginning of cycle, I would write in on their [Mississippi Reproductive Medicine's] portal (which was not personal at all) then they would respond with a time to come in for ultrasound. Dosage amounts did not seem appropriate because I would only take one letrozole for three days...The nursing staff was ever changing. Seemed like high turnover. Couldn’t really connect to anyone...Clinic was nice and very concerned with patient privacy which was a plus. Clinic was always clean and looked organized. Staff was not very personal. The wait time after getting in a room was long even when there wasn’t many patients waiting.
Dr. Hines is a good doctor, very knowledgeable but he did not seem to connect with patients on a personal level. I seemed to just another number to him. My experience as a patient seemed to be just another patient and a way to get money.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Hines has made may experience the best. He always takes time with me. He explains every detail to me. I never have a long wait time. When I see him. He takes time to answer and questions that I may have...First IUI Clomid 150mg day three thur 9 of cycle. Dex 2mg day 3-12 of cycle, prenatal vitamin daily, Trigger shot two days before IUI. Second IUI Clomid 150mg 3-9 of cycle, Dex day 3-12 of cycle, ASA 81 mg daily, prenatal vitamin daly, trigger shot two days before IUI and estrace 2mg one tab vaginally daily after IUI.
I haven't seen any weakness thus far [at Mississippi Reproductive Medicine]. Every staff member is so compassionate...She [nurse] is very friendly always compassionate and willing to answer any questions...So Far on IUI around 3 thousand...Dr. Hines has made may experience the best. He always takes time with me. He explains every detail to me. I never have a long wait time. When I see him. He takes time to answer and questions that I may have.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Hines has made may experience the best. He always takes time with me. He explains every detail to me. I never have a long wait time. When I see him. He takes time to answer and questions that I may have. I know multiple patients of DR. Hines who have had a successful pregnancy weather it be through just medication, IUI or IVF.
Write down all your question prior to appointment. Cause at appointment time you will not remember.
Dr. Hines and his staff go above and beyond for his patient.
She is very friendly always compassionate and willing to answer any questions.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Reproductive Medicine.
I haven't seen any weakness thus far. Every staff member is so compassionate.
So Far on IUI around 3 thousand.