Nurse available by email
ResidencyMed Col of Georgia
FellowshipHarvard
3435 Pinehurst Avenue
Orlando, FL 32804
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Randall Loy to a friend?

6.2

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando to a friend?
Endometriosis, Male Factor
My husband is taking antibiotics to check to see if it will change his numbers. Dr Loy first wanted to make sure he has all the results he needs. He advised that we might not get presaging naturally but he will give us options to consider.... He took enough time to explain everything to us. He ordered few tests and we received follow ups call. He did not rush us, wasn't short and tried to explain everything with details. As soon as he walked to the room he started with personal questions and it felt like he tried to know us before anything else
Endometriosis, Male Factor
How was your experience with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Don't afraid to ask questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
He was very kind and personable! He explained every thing with details, he even draw stuff for us to understand everything better
Describe the protocols Randall Loy used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
We haven't started any treatment yet! My husband is taking antibiotics to check to see if it will change his numbers. Dr Loy first wanted to make sure he has all the results he needs. He advised that we might not get presaging naturally but he will give us options to consider.
The person took my blood was very nice and I had a great conversation with her besides that other staff felt like rushing you to get things done! It's very hard to get a hold of them by phone! They called me to let me know my genetic results came back positive and my husband has to get tested! After my husband got tested in the morning, I spoke with a genetic counselor as they advised and she told me there was no reason for my husband to be tested and she wasn't sure why they requested that! I tried to call them to cancel the test which would cost us 200$ but no one returned my call! I even went there and waited in waiting room for about 30 min and no nurse showed up to meet me!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
It's clean and organized. However I feel they try to push you to use their facility for every test or even surgery. 1 day before my HSG I received a call and they requested $500 deposit, I never told about that, after I said I need to reschedule they asked to transfer me to accounting department to make a payment plan which I refused and told them I need to call my insurance. The next day I showed up for my HSG test and they never asked for deposit! I feel if you chose to go to that clinic you just need to double check about payments or test to avoid unnecessary charges
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Seems most of the tests are not covered by my insurance, which is not their fault however it seems if testing done in this facility the price is much higher
Orlando

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Loy is a great doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. He explains everything very clearly, with a picture to help his verbal explanation. ... Following the testing of my hormone levels, I was diagnosed with hyperprolactemia. ... Also, he doesn’t push unnecessary treatments. However, I did not see Dr. Loy at every visit. In fact, his PA performed my first and only IUI. I do wish I could see Dr. Loy more often.
Black or African-American, Other
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Loy is a great doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. He explains everything very clearly, with a picture to help his verbal explanation. Also, he doesn’t push unnecessary treatments. However, I did not see Dr. Loy at every visit. In fact, his PA performed my first and only IUI. I do wish I could see Dr. Loy more often.
Definitely ask many questions. He is very knowledgeable and willing to answer all questions.
Dr. Loy and the staff at CRM always referred to me by my first name. That always asked me how I was doing. Also, they always engaged me in conversation. Further, the staff greeted me by name upon me entering the office.
Following the testing of my hormone levels, I was diagnosed with hyperprolactemia. I was placed on Bromocriptin. Once that hormone leveled out, I was set for IUI #1. I took Letrozol 2.5 mg, twice a day, cycle day 3-7. Then, on cycle day 12, I injected the trigger shot, Ovidrel. Finally, on cycle day 14, I had the IUI done. One week after IUI, I had my estrogen and progesterone checked. Both normal. Two weeks after IUI, a home pregnancy test was positive. Ultrasounds at 6.5 weeks and 8.5 weeks. As 8.5 weeks, my twins had passed. Missed miscarriage. I had the fetuses tested. Trisomy 22.
The nursing staff was amazing. They were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They were my point of contact whenever I called. They always returned my phone call, same day, when I called. They never rushed me. They answered all of my questions. They engaged me in conversation and made me feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
This clinic is great. It’s a newer facility that includes a surgery center. Everything can be done right there at the facility, which is incredibly convenient. My only complaint is that it’s always cold in there.
I don’t know. I’m a veteran. The VA is currently paying for my IUI procedures (up to 6 IUIs). Unfortunately, the VA will not pay for IVF.
Describe Randall Loy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Orlando

Dr. Loy is a very experienced and well equip man in what he does. He knows all the up to date studies and other important statistics to help understanding. When you do consult with him he will take the time to explain things to you. He is well mannered. He is not very emotional/relational. He is more to the point. If you need someone who is very empathetic and readily available he may not be the one. Their practice is very large and successful but they focus more on their numbers and success rates than the patient specifically themselves.
Know going in that they are very effective, experienced, and successful at what they do, but they are not always on top of everything and you can feel like a Number many times. You also may not have your own doctor for the procedures depending on who is working that day.
Besides one of the nurses, I had to keep on top of all of the information myself or things would be forgotten that we’re importsnt details. They are good at what they do, but it is obvious it is a business/job to most of them.
For two of the prosecutes we did the very structured and co trolled injectibles as the protocol. The third treatment we used a pill form medicine to naturally create the eggs with the body doing its own thing which I preferred!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Kathy)
The primary nurse I worked with was so great! But the reason that I was placed with only working with her was because the rest of the nursing staff couldn’t seem to get it together. We had many things delayed and cause more frustration because of the rest.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
They had strengths in efficiency, knowledge, procedures, facilities, and success. Their facilities are brand new and the doctors all seem to be good at what they do. They are skilled. They have weaknesses in not being relational, compassionate, organized, and many times lacked at good communication. You do feel like a number bringing money in rather than a patient to care for.
I believe it was about $2,500-3000 for each frozen transfer. I believe it was around10-15k for egg retrieval with everything. Do not fully remember off hand.
I was thankful for only putting one embryo with tragedy from my future that came with multiples. I also appreciated doing only frozen verses fresh to give my body a break.

2014 - 2018
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Loy is an amazing person and professional...He has been working with us and through difficult situations as we discover the best way forward to becoming pregnant and having children....Dr. Loy is great at explaining every process, we love that he takes the time to talk to us and we definitely love his drawings (LOL). He is very passionate and caring towards our situation and dedicated to helping us have children. We have not had any bad experiences in the 3 years plus we have been working together.
2014 - 2018
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Come with an open heart and mind...ask questions, as many as you want and need...they are very communicative and the staff is super friendly. Do not lose faith and hope...take one step at a time.
Dr. Loy is an amazing person and professional, we feel like we are part of the family at Center for Reproductive Medicine. He has been working with us and through difficult situations as we discover the best way forward to becoming pregnant and having children. He is a huge blessing in our lives, we truly love him and do not want to do anything related to infertility treatments if it's not with him as our doctor and guidance.
When we first started with Dr. Loy and CRM, we had been through a miscarriage and about 5-6 years of infertility. They first started with diagnosis (tests, etc...) and found endometriosis and fibroids in my uterus. Before attempting to do any treatments, we first addressed the issues before us and did surgery to remove both. After the surgery then we attempted on our own while we prepared our bodies for IUI. Our IUI was unsuccessful and while we prepared ourselves financially for another round or for IVF, we actually became pregnant on our own. Unfortunately, we lost that pregnancy as well, reason why we are back to Dr. Loy and CRM to do further testing and prepare for possible IVF this year...for which we are also preparing for financially as it is something that is not within our reach as easily.
The staff is super friendly and welcoming. They are very involved and helpful when it comes to information, procedures, walking us through as we do testing...even when it is something as simple as drawing blood for tests, we feel like we are home with family.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is very accessible, they actually moved to a new building in Winter Park. They also have another location in Celebration, we have not been to that one though. We always feel welcome and it is great that we get to do everything there...we don't have to run all over the place.
My first time around my insurance covered a lot of the costs, other than IUI - which was about $1000 or a bit less. Now that my insurance changed, I'm having to pay for a bit more out of pocket. We are now preparing for IVF costs, but Dr. Loy and the clinic has been super helpful at providing us with information on grants, discounts, finance, anything that can make the procedure more accessible to us.
This has not been discussed, at least not yet. Not sure on the doctor's approach in this area.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
During one appointment, doctor [Dr. Loy] didn’t read my file before hand and tried to tell me to use a protocol that would have absolutely not worked with me. I had to advocate for myself and say no to the type of treatment he wanted to do...Strengths- knowledgeable and compassionate Weakness- too positive at times. Makes the promise of “this time next year you will either be pregnant or with baby” every time I saw him. I didn’t like that because he is promising something he cannot really predict.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
Be open and honest with him and you will be surprised by how kind and accommodating he is.
During one appointment, doctor didn’t read my file before hand and tried to tell me to use a protocol that would have absolutely not worked with me. I had to advocate for myself and say no to the type of treatment he wanted to do.
Cycles 1,2,3: 5mh letrozole, ovidrel trigger, u/s monitoring and progesterone test one week after ovulation. Timed intercourse. Results: 2 negative and 1 chemical pregnancy Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy for endometriosis Cycle 4- 5mg letrozole, ovidrel and IUI. Result- miscarriage at 5weeks.
When I had my first loss (chemical pregnancy ) I didn’t know what to expect and didn’t know what a chemical pregnancy was. The nurse who delivered the news to me was very cold and unwilling to explain what dropping HCG levels meant. She seemed annoyed that I was demanding an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Don’t make you wait too long before being called in. They have their own lab which means I get lab results pretty fast. They gave me free samples when I couldn’t afford/ find a specific medication. Negative- they don’t have too much wiggle room on appointment times. If they schedule you for an ultrasound at a specific time, you have to change your schedule to accommodate it. They are not very flexible
IUI- $450 Laparoscopy doctor fees out of pocket- $1400

5 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Loy is very knowledgeable, he is able to answer all of our questions without hesitation. He is also very sensitive to our needs and takes the time to explain what is going on. There are times he is very busy, which then cuts into our time together. But when you schedule a sit down appointment with him, he is present with you... Dr. Loy did initial lab work, HSG, hysteroscopy and sperm analysis. This helped to give a good picture of what is going on with us and what is causing our infertility. I was found to have low ovarian reserve and as a result, we discussed using donor eggs. We then proceeded with IVF cycle.
5 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Don't be afraid to ask any questions. He will be very willing to give you the answer
I feel like when Dr. Lou had the chance to sit with us, he treated us with respect, he was candid, and he was knowledgeable. Dr. Lot's nurses for the most part were nice, but I felt like I really had to advocate for myself and make them understand my situation. I definitely felt like a number when I had to interact with the surgery scheduler. She was rude and difficult to communicate with.
Dr. Loy's primary nursing staff is sometimes difficult to get a hold of. There are certain nurses that I've found that respond quickly and takes the time to answer my questions. It took some time for me to learn their style in order to feel satisfied in my care
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The benefits of using this clinic is that it has moved to a new location and everything is up to date. It is also associated with an in house surgery center so that all of your procedures can take place in one setting. The staff is for the most part friendly, with a few exceptions. Sometimes you do feel like just a number. The checkout process is completely disconnected to the clinical staff so sometimes your interaction with them feels strange. Example, I found out I miscarried and the checkout person cheerily asked me how my day was going, even though clearly I had been crying. The surgery scheduler Heidi is the worst part of the clinic. Trying to get in touch with her is almost impossible and she has no warmth about her. Her attitude is not in line with what a fertility clinic is supposed to be about. She will call you after hours and request a call back, but the phone number she provides is usually shut down and forwarded to an answering service. When you call back the next day, her response was that she was in the office and doesn't understand why you didn't call her back. The finance person Ricardo is mostly professional, but communication is very poor. He has told us that there have been couples that yell at him, but when dealing with thousands of dollars and pressures of infertility, better communication would probably ease some of the tension.
17,500 for treatments in the clinic. Over 20,000 including medications
Dr. Loy left the decision to us as to whether we would implant a single embryo vs multiple embryos. He was able to tell us the pros and cons of either decision and also give us risks and benefits.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Loy is a very knowledgable and skilled doctor with many years of experience. Him and his wife experienced infertility and had to do ivf almost thirty years ago so they know what it is like to go through the physical and emotional side of infertility.... Dr Loy was very attentive and compassionate at the intake appt. But as went through the retrieval and transfers , I did not feel like it really mattered to him that I was informed on what was happening and that he be there for me if I had questions.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Loy is a very knowledgable and skilled doctor with many years of experience. Him and his wife experienced infertility and had to do ivf almost thirty years ago so they know what it is like to go through the physical and emotional side of infertility. He is a Christian and is not afraid to share his faith or belief in the importance of God’s timing in growing families.
Show up to your appointments with him with your list of questions ready so that you can make the most of your time with him. Ask for clarification in the moment for anything you don’t understand because it can be difficult to get ahold of him in between appts with him.
Dr Loy was very attentive and compassionate at the intake appt. But as went through the retrieval and transfers , I did not feel like it really mattered to him that I was informed on what was happening and that he be there for me if I had questions. It was very difficult to get ahold of him and mistakes were made in my cycle because of miscommunications by his staff.
We did a full force round of stimulation (versus a mini ivf) with all the medicines he could use (it was four years ago so I don’t remember specifics). I have stage 4 endo, adenomyosis and a uterine fibroid and we had been ttc for 12 years before trying ivf. We did the retrieval and only got ten eggs, 3 of which fertilized but only one was strong enough to freeze. For some reason they chose not to do icsi on all of them even though we had requested they do so. We transferred the two that had slowed in growth but they did not take. It took fifteen months and 4 surgeries following that to get my uterus vleared to transfer our frozen. We did a natural cycle and timed the transfer with my own ovulation. It worked and our baby is 15 months now.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Marty)
They made mistakes with medicine doseages. They wouldn’t return calls for results promptly. They acted annoyed if I had alot of questions. The only time I saw compassion was when I had a negative pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
They take on too many patients and as a result they make mistakes. Some big , some little but when you are spending so much money it is very frustrating to have hinggs happen in your ttc journey that could have been prevented by better patient care. I am grateful I was able to get pregnant with our last embryo but feel that our results would have been better if they hadn’t have made mistakes.
20,000 including meds, 4 hysteroscopies, 1 laparoscopy, 1 retrieval, 2 transfers and bloodwork
Dr Loy will transfer two at the most but prefers to be more conservative and transfer one really good embryo.
Orlando

He took time to listen to our frustrations...He's very smart, so there are times you can see him focused and analyzing the situation...What I most appreciated about Dr. Loy was his ability to see past just the right now. If a protocol didn't seem to work he was ready to discuss possible changes the next time to help illicit better results. I had previously had a physician continue the same protocol month after month without any success and it was very frustrating and expensive. Dr. Loy was honest about our results for our last IUI and we were heartbroken to hear that they were not as encouraging as we had hoped, but he encouraged us to go through with the IUI and then we arranged a meeting to discuss how to change things the next time and had a plan all in place.
What I most appreciated about Dr. Loy was his ability to see past just the right now. If a protocol didn't seem to work he was ready to discuss possible changes the next time to help illicit better results. I had previously had a physician continue the same protocol month after month without any success and it was very frustrating and expensive. Dr. Loy was honest about our results for our last IUI and we were heartbroken to hear that they were not as encouraging as we had hoped, but he encouraged us to go through with the IUI and then we arranged a meeting to discuss how to change things the next time and had a plan all in place. By the grace of God we never had to move onto the "next step" and we now have a healthy baby girl!
He is straight to the point. Intelligent, but not so much that it impedes his ability to be empathetic. We are very thankful for him!
He took time to listen to our frustrations regarding previous cycles with another physician. He's very smart, so there are times you can see him focused and analyzing the situation, but I preferred that cerebral side of him to having a doctor who was overly warm and fuzzy and not trying to figure out the problem.
The staff is this offices biggest weakness. The only member of their staff who I can give glowing reviews of is their phlebotomist at the Winter Park office. She's amazing and so very patient. The rest of their current staff is not very knowledgeable and seem to be very disorganized. I had to tell the MA that called me when I should have a follow up appointment and if I hadn't insisted on being re scanned for follicle growth we would have missed out on our window and possibly on our sweet baby girl.

Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Black or African-American, Native American
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
I am so grateful to have Dr. Loy as my RE. My husband and I had been trying to conceive with no luck. In 2018, we decided it was time to find an RE. After hours of researching online, I found Dr. Loy. My first appointment with Dr. Loy was awesome. Infertility can seem like such a scary process. Dr. Loy is such a caring and compassionate doctor. He is so thorough and does not mind explaining everything to you in detail. He will always answer any questions that you may have without hesitation. I left my very first appointment with so much information. And I finally had a diagnosis of Fibroids and Endometriosis. I am still on my journey to conceive but, I am so thankful to Dr. Loy.
Ask questions and follow the advice that he gives you.
Dr. Loy makes you feel like a human because he shows care and compassion for your situation. He spends the time to get to know you and your medical history.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Pamela F)
All of Dr. Loy’s nurses are so sweet. My nurse Pamela F is amazing. She answers all of my questions and is always there to help me when I need help with something.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The strenths of this clinic are: Everyone in the office that we encountered was very nice and friendly. No matter how many questions we asked, they were answered. Everything was explained in great detail. The process of infertility is so draining emotionally and mentally. This clinic made my husband and myself feel at ease about this process.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Loy is very thorough with his explanations and as to why he recommends something. He is very patient and does not seem annoyed when I have a list of questions I need to ask. He gives you the info very straight but also shows compassion. You can tell he enjoys his job...the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
The wait in the waiting room might be long but once you are being seen I never feel rushed and his nursing staff is AMAZING! They are very patient and also return calls the same day!
Dr. Loy was the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
Dr. Loy's nurses are incredible, especially Pamela. They always communicate on a regular basis via the patient portal and answer questions in a timely manner. Pamela always reminds me that no question is stupid and to always ask if I have a question.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths--Nursing staff, you leave the appointments knowing what is next (they give you a detailed print out of your next steps). Weaknesses--Busy, hard to be seen sometimes I was originally drawn away from CRM because of the reviews online saying you felt like a number and not an individual. I am so happy I gave CRM a chance because what I read online is not how I feel. They are very welcoming and make you feel at home!
Orlando

After a long series of tests, it was determined I had Endometriosis. Dr. Loy performed surgery on me for that. After several months, we then tried one round of Letrozole and Ovidrel and it worked!...He is incredibly intelligent, logical, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great.
My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Loy and his team. They are incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive. My husband and I had a 2 year struggle with infertility and wish we'd found Dr. Loy sooner. We are now 9 weeks pregnant and will forever be grateful to him for making that happen. He is incredibly intelligent, logical, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great. My OB calls Dr. Loy "the King". Check out his You Tube videos for lessons on all things fertility-related. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with him.
Come prepared with a list of questions and paper/pen to take notes. He is very intelligent and you will later want to remember all that he communicated to you.
Dr. Loy is compassionate and we felt truly understood our struggles, emotions and concerns. He has great bedside manner, took time to listen while inserting much-needed humor and seemed to care for us deeply.
The nursing staff was always quick to return my phone calls and answer questions.
Orlando

He [Dr. Loy] had a ton of experience, but I felt a bit like just a number at times. He seemed to get irritated when my husband and I started asking so many questions. I had watched some of his YouTube videos just before he walked in one day, and when he started talking, it was word for word from his videos, done without feeling. He has very high ratings, as does the clinic, so we'll see if I get a baby out of this, and after how many tries. I only just completed egg retrieval, so we'll see. If I get a baby out of this, he'll be a god to me.
He had a ton of experience, but I felt a bit like just a number at times. He seemed to get irritated when my husband and I started asking so many questions. I had watched some of his YouTube videos just before he walked in one day, and when he started talking, it was word for word from his videos, done without feeling. He has very high ratings, as does the clinic, so we'll see if I get a baby out of this, and after how many tries. I only just completed egg retrieval, so we'll see. If I get a baby out of this, he'll be a god to me.
Watch his YouTube videos. He had his own channel. There are many, and chances are good they will answer many of your questions.
While knowledgeable and thorough, he always seems to be in a rush to get us out of there.
They were very kind but forgot to call me twice with results.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Everything has been great. They seem a bit pricier than others according to polls I've seen on some of the FB support groups in a part of. I just wish they wouldn't forget to call me with results sometimes.
I used Attain, which cost $16,500 for two complete cycles, including 2 egg retrievals and unlimited transfers. The meds eye extra, which I got for around $3,700 thoth winfertility online. My insurance covered office visits, and anesthesia for egg retrieval was $500.
Orlando

Dr. Loy is very educated in his field and the first initial consultation provided us with lots of information and took the time to listen to our questions and to get to know us personally. He was very encouraging and felt good about our IUI's. I did feel though after we went through 3 unsuccessful IUI's we never had any follow up from Dr. Loy.
I would ask for more questions on what the next steps would be if they treatment is unsuccessful and if there are other routes that can be taken.
I felt like we had lots of encouragement through our three rounds of IUI. However, after each round it was just on to the next and after our 3rd failed IUI we were never contacted back from the clinic to re-evaluate or talk about next steps.
We did three IUI's and I don't remember really the protocol but I know that he did use Letrozol instead of Clomid
I also had a positive experience with the nursing staff. They were also friendly and kind.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is very busy & the front desk employees were never friendly and felt like you were just another number they had to get through. I do know that they have a new office now since I have been there which they needed very badly with how busy they are.
I don't remember exactly but I believe we paid about $500 total for each IUI treatment

2012 - 2014
2 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
I came to Dr. Loy after a poor experience with another doctor. He was very clear and direct on how to proceed. He listened and seemed to care. I felt better leaving after our first consult...Dr. Loy knows his job very well. I am fully confident in him and would never see anyone else. A different Doctor did the 1st transfer.It was a fresh one and had to be done that day. He wasn't there. When he learned it didn't work he promised to do the next one. He did the next 2 and they both worked. If I decide to have a third child, I will see him again. We have 3 embryos still there. He is the best.
2012 - 2014
2 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
You are in the right place. Ask any question you have no matter how silly it may sound. He cares and will listen.
I did donor eggs. Used lupron shot in morning. Waited for triple stripe in uterus. Did progresterone suppositories. They weren't strong enough. Went to progresterone shots. My advice, forget the suppositories and ask for the shot. I had bleeding my 1st pregnancy and always wonder if I lost 1 transferred 2 because of the low progesterone. I have a son and daughter from 3 transfers. 2 single and 1 double.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Marna I think)
They always called the same time everyday so that helped. They were clear and would answer any question.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
This clinic gave me 2 kids so I have nothing but positive things to say. Great place.
15000 for egg donor part 4000 for transfer
Orlando

After 5 failed IUIs, I had to beg for a consult with the doctor.... He [Dr. Loy] admitted to not reviewing my complete file after each failed cycle. He only made decisions based on my current # of follicles and size, which is what the nurse gave him. I felt like he should have been more involved in my actual diagnoses and treatment.... First 4 cycles were strictly with letrozole and trigger.
He admitted to not reviewing my complete file after each failed cycle. He only made decisions based on my current # of follicles and size, which is what the nurse gave him. I felt like he should have been more involved in my actual diagnoses and treatment.
Don’t wait until you are beyond frustrated to raise your hand. Be assertive in requesting time specifically with him versus the nurses. You are paying to be seen by a doctor, not a nurse.
After 5 failed IUIs, I had to beg for a consult with the doctor. I feel like they should meet with you after every 2 failed cycles.
First 4 cycles were strictly with letrozole and trigger. I asked for a change in my process to see if we could get a more favorable outcome and they reluctantly prescribed injectables. (Gonal-f)
Always returned calls within 24 hours. They were knowledgeable about process.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Great about scheduling appointments. Multiple options and very flexible. Wait times were rather frustrating: for example we waited in the room for our iui (undressed) for 1 hour and 15 minutes for the doctor. It wasn’t uncommon for them to be an hour or so behind schedule, even though the sign in the lobby says you should not wait more than 15 minutes.
$650 for iui, without medicine

Endometriosis, PCOS
He is honest, straightforward, detailed. He takes his time with you. He made me feel safe and hopeful and while I have yet to achieve a healthy pregnancy I plan to continue with him. We feel like we are in good hands.... Took our concerns, moral and religious into account and aimed to design a treatment protocol that would cater to these needs
Endometriosis, PCOS
he tends to explain things in a scientific manner but don't be afraid to ask questions for clarity
Laparoscopy: diagnose and remove stage II endo Letrozole and timed intercourse with monitoring: ovulated but negative result Letrozole plus IUI: ectopic pregnanc Mini IVF (Stimmed with letrozole): 1 egg retrieved, 3dt, negative
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths: knowledge and experience, options Weaknesses: very busy, cannot get through to a nurse- have to leave voicemail and wait for call back
We are 100% self pay Our IUI cycle cost around $1200 Our mini-IVF cycle was $3500 not including meds or anaesthsia