6.1

Randall Loy works at

3435 Pinehurst Avenue
Orlando, FL 32804

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Loy took the time to review my entire medical history and any concerns I have ever had related to my reproductive health. He always gave me a positive view and motivated me to stay positive and trust the process. I never felt rushed during an appointment with him. He was very thorough and loved drawing pictures to help my husband and I understand the anatomy and physiology of the fertility processes. He made me feel like I was his only patient!
It [CRM Orlando] is a beautiful facility and very clean. Wait times were usually minimal. The exam rooms had monitors on the wall for you to view your ultrasounds while they occurred. Also my husband said the areas for men were very clean and private. ... [nurse] They were very compassionate and friendly. ... I live two hours away from the office and he [Dr. Loy] made it a point to arrange my appointments at convenient travel times.
How was your experience with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
If you are hesitant about scheduling an appointment, don’t be! I wish I would have started this process with him sooner.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
He is very thorough and takes the time to address all of your concerns. I live two hours away from the office and he made it a point to arrange my appointments at convenient travel times.
Describe the protocols Randall Loy used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
I had unexplained infertility. My cervix also required dilation. I did letrozole in preparation for IUI and used pregnyl trigger shots. After IUI I took progester400mg at bedtime. After 4 unsuccessful IUI’s we chose to start IVF. I did stims and ovidrel trigger. I had 10 eggs retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, and 1 made it to blastocyte stage. The embryo was transferred on day 5 as a FET. I started endometrin 100mg 3 times a day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Linda Jones)
They were very compassionate and friendly.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
It is a beautiful facility and very clean. Wait times were usually minimal. The exam rooms had monitors on the wall for you to view your ultrasounds while they occurred. Also my husband said the areas for men were very clean and private.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
My insurance covered most of the monitoring appointments. The remaining costs I felt were fair and aligned with state averages.
Describe Randall Loy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I agree with eSET due to my age and the risks associated with multiple births.
Orlando
Dr. Loy is absolutely great at explaining his recommendations, making sure you understand how your body works, and making sure you are comfortable with the course of treatment...if you take the initiative to say I need to see him and speak to him, he will do so...At first we tried Letrozole and eventually went to clomid. I used both with and without IUI treatments. I started treatment at 34 years old, my egg reserve was not the greatest, and I had endometriosis. So we wanted to try to be aggressive after surgery.
they [nurses at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] were helpful in letting you know the next steps. The downside is sometimes they were cold and you felt like they were not listening to you. This may be the result of them having to deal with majority of patients more than the doctors dealt with you. But at times, I felt they were giving advice or stating that the doctor would not do this or that, when in fact that doctor agreed with me.
Dr. Loy is absolutely great at explaining his recommendations, making sure you understand how your body works, and making sure you are comfortable with the course of treatment. There was a time where I felt I was in a hamster will with no real evaluation of what may have gone wrong. However, if you take the initiative to say I need to see him and speak to him, he will do so.
Do not get stuck in the cycle of just going through the cycle. Make sure that you request an appointment to take to Dr. Loy himself, not his nurses, about what his thoughts are about your treatment. Follow all the directions. If he says take certain type of vitamins and change you diet, then do it.
Dr. Loy took the time to explain the details of my condition and treatment. He listened to my concerns and tailored my plans accordingly.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The strength of the nurses was that you spoke to them at times, more than the doctor. So they were helpful in letting you know the next steps. The downside is sometimes they were cold and you felt like they were not listening to you. This may be the result of them having to deal with majority of patients more than the doctors dealt with you. But at times, I felt they were giving advice or stating that the doctor would not do this or that, when in fact that doctor agreed with me.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is great in getting things done. Dr. Loy suspected endometriosis from my first visit, even though I had been going to doctors and felt like I had that issue for years. I was able to have surgery within 4 months of treatment. So it's great at diagnosing and trying to resolve. The part that can be concerning is when you trying cycle after cycle and being disappointed. But you have to take the initiative to say, wait let us stop and re-evaluate. After a year of trying with drugs and IUI, I stopped and said let us re-evaluate all the recommendations, free of the drugs. Funny enough, the month I did everything else on the list and prayed, is the month I had success.
I definitely spent thousands.
Not applicable.

2014 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Loy is an amazing person and professional...He has been working with us and through difficult situations as we discover the best way forward to becoming pregnant and having children....Dr. Loy is great at explaining every process, we love that he takes the time to talk to us and we definitely love his drawings (LOL). He is very passionate and caring towards our situation and dedicated to helping us have children. We have not had any bad experiences in the 3 years plus we have been working together.
The clinic [CRM] is very accessible...We always feel welcome and it is great that we get to do everything there...we don't have to run all over the place...The staff is super friendly and welcoming. They are very involved and helpful when it comes to information, procedures, walking us through as we do testing...even when it is something as simple as drawing blood for tests, we feel like we are home with family.
Come with an open heart and mind...ask questions, as many as you want and need...they are very communicative and the staff is super friendly. Do not lose faith and hope...take one step at a time.
Dr. Loy is an amazing person and professional, we feel like we are part of the family at Center for Reproductive Medicine. He has been working with us and through difficult situations as we discover the best way forward to becoming pregnant and having children. He is a huge blessing in our lives, we truly love him and do not want to do anything related to infertility treatments if it's not with him as our doctor and guidance.
When we first started with Dr. Loy and CRM, we had been through a miscarriage and about 5-6 years of infertility. They first started with diagnosis (tests, etc...) and found endometriosis and fibroids in my uterus. Before attempting to do any treatments, we first addressed the issues before us and did surgery to remove both. After the surgery then we attempted on our own while we prepared our bodies for IUI. Our IUI was unsuccessful and while we prepared ourselves financially for another round or for IVF, we actually became pregnant on our own. Unfortunately, we lost that pregnancy as well, reason why we are back to Dr. Loy and CRM to do further testing and prepare for possible IVF this year...for which we are also preparing for financially as it is something that is not within our reach as easily.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is very accessible, they actually moved to a new building in Winter Park. They also have another location in Celebration, we have not been to that one though. We always feel welcome and it is great that we get to do everything there...we don't have to run all over the place.
My first time around my insurance covered a lot of the costs, other than IUI - which was about $1000 or a bit less. Now that my insurance changed, I'm having to pay for a bit more out of pocket. We are now preparing for IVF costs, but Dr. Loy and the clinic has been super helpful at providing us with information on grants, discounts, finance, anything that can make the procedure more accessible to us.
This has not been discussed, at least not yet. Not sure on the doctor's approach in this area.
2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
During one appointment, doctor [Dr. Loy] didn’t read my file before hand and tried to tell me to use a protocol that would have absolutely not worked with me. I had to advocate for myself and say no to the type of treatment he wanted to do...Strengths- knowledgeable and compassionate Weakness- too positive at times. Makes the promise of “this time next year you will either be pregnant or with baby” every time I saw him. I didn’t like that because he is promising something he cannot really predict.
They [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] have their own lab which means I get lab results pretty fast. They gave me free samples when I couldn’t afford/ find a specific medication. Negative- they don’t have too much wiggle room on appointment times. If they schedule you for an ultrasound at a specific time, you have to change your schedule to accommodate it. They are not very flexible
Be open and honest with him and you will be surprised by how kind and accommodating he is.
During one appointment, doctor didn’t read my file before hand and tried to tell me to use a protocol that would have absolutely not worked with me. I had to advocate for myself and say no to the type of treatment he wanted to do.
Cycles 1,2,3: 5mh letrozole, ovidrel trigger, u/s monitoring and progesterone test one week after ovulation. Timed intercourse. Results: 2 negative and 1 chemical pregnancy Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy for endometriosis Cycle 4- 5mg letrozole, ovidrel and IUI. Result- miscarriage at 5weeks.
When I had my first loss (chemical pregnancy ) I didn’t know what to expect and didn’t know what a chemical pregnancy was. The nurse who delivered the news to me was very cold and unwilling to explain what dropping HCG levels meant. She seemed annoyed that I was demanding an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Don’t make you wait too long before being called in. They have their own lab which means I get lab results pretty fast. They gave me free samples when I couldn’t afford/ find a specific medication. Negative- they don’t have too much wiggle room on appointment times. If they schedule you for an ultrasound at a specific time, you have to change your schedule to accommodate it. They are not very flexible
IUI- $450 Laparoscopy doctor fees out of pocket- $1400
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Score my laparoscopy surgery, I had some questions for my nurse about pre-op procedures. She told me to ask the hospital nurse. This was not right because the instructions come from the doctor not the hospital.
Orlando

CRM always seemed to run like a well oiled machine. They were always running on time, everyone knew what was going on and it was always clean. I never saw anything out of place. They are a very efficient office.... We LOVED all of the nurses! They were all very knowledgeable and compassionate, they always seemed to be very cheerful as well. Leading up to my embryo transfer I ended up getting shingles. I had already stated my PIO injections, we were about two weeks away from the transfer. I
My husband and I both loved Dr.Loy. Our first meeting with him was so through, he sat and talked with us for over an hour, answering all of our questions. Prior to our first appointment he had reviewed my entire file from my previous doctor, so he knew my history inside and out, which was so nice. I did't have to explain everything we had already been through. He even drew diagrams when needed to make sure we fully understood the whole process. He made us feel very confident, without being unrealistic, about what we could expect from our treatment with him. We will definitely use him again when we are ready for another IVF round.
If I was talking to a prospective patient of Dr.Loy's I would let them know that they are in great hands, probably some of the best hands in central Florida. He will be honest with you about your situation and what you can expect from your treatment.
From day one, I never felt like "just a number" at CRM. All of the nurses, Dr.Loy (and other doctors at the office) and even front desk staff were so helpful, caring and very compassionate. They deal with infertility all day every day but they always made me feel like our battle with infertility was important to them, I felt as though they wanted us to have a family just as much as we wanted it for ourselves. We had such a great experience with Dr.Loy and CRM that we were sad when we were referred back to my regular OB/GYN.
We LOVED all of the nurses! They were all very knowledgeable and compassionate, they always seemed to be very cheerful as well. Leading up to my embryo transfer I ended up getting shingles. I had already stated my PIO injections, we were about two weeks away from the transfer. I already knew in my heart that our transfer was probably not going to happen that month because of the shingles. I went in for an appointment and, as I already suspected, they confirmed that our transfer would have to be postponed. I immediately burst into tears. The nurse hugged me, gave me tissues and reassured me that our transfer would still happen, just not quite yet. She was so sweet and understanding, I will never forget her. She was literally a shoulder for me to cry on.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Just like the rest of the office, my ultrasound appointments were always very smooth with no issues. They always ran on time and I could schedule them at a day and time (within reason, most of these appointments had to be on a specific day depending on where I was in my cycle) that worked for my schedule.
I can't remember exactly, but I think we paid around $13,000 for all of my treatment, not including medications.
When we started with Dr.Loy we were unsure if we wanted to transfer one or two embryos. He reviewed all the risks associated with a singleton pregnancy as well as a pregnancy with multiples. Ultimately, he said for my height and weight (5'6", 140 pounds) if I wanted to transfer two embryos my body would mostly likely do fine if I ended up with twins. After talking it over with my husband (multiple times lol) we decided to just transfer one embryo.
2014, Successful
He took time to listen to our frustrations...He's very smart, so there are times you can see him focused and analyzing the situation...What I most appreciated about Dr. Loy was his ability to see past just the right now. If a protocol didn't seem to work he was ready to discuss possible changes the next time to help illicit better results. I had previously had a physician continue the same protocol month after month without any success and it was very frustrating and expensive. Dr. Loy was honest about our results for our last IUI and we were heartbroken to hear that they were not as encouraging as we had hoped, but he encouraged us to go through with the IUI and then we arranged a meeting to discuss how to change things the next time and had a plan all in place.
The staff is this offices [CRM Orlando] biggest weakness. The only member of their staff who I can give glowing reviews of is their phlebotomist at the Winter Park office. She's amazing and so very patient. The rest of their current staff is not very knowledgeable and seem to be very disorganized. I had to tell the MA that called me when I should have a follow up appointment and if I hadn't insisted on being re scanned for follicle growth we would have missed out on our window and possibly on our sweet baby girl.
What I most appreciated about Dr. Loy was his ability to see past just the right now. If a protocol didn't seem to work he was ready to discuss possible changes the next time to help illicit better results. I had previously had a physician continue the same protocol month after month without any success and it was very frustrating and expensive. Dr. Loy was honest about our results for our last IUI and we were heartbroken to hear that they were not as encouraging as we had hoped, but he encouraged us to go through with the IUI and then we arranged a meeting to discuss how to change things the next time and had a plan all in place. By the grace of God we never had to move onto the "next step" and we now have a healthy baby girl!
He is straight to the point. Intelligent, but not so much that it impedes his ability to be empathetic. We are very thankful for him!
He took time to listen to our frustrations regarding previous cycles with another physician. He's very smart, so there are times you can see him focused and analyzing the situation, but I preferred that cerebral side of him to having a doctor who was overly warm and fuzzy and not trying to figure out the problem.
The staff is this offices biggest weakness. The only member of their staff who I can give glowing reviews of is their phlebotomist at the Winter Park office. She's amazing and so very patient. The rest of their current staff is not very knowledgeable and seem to be very disorganized. I had to tell the MA that called me when I should have a follow up appointment and if I hadn't insisted on being re scanned for follicle growth we would have missed out on our window and possibly on our sweet baby girl.
Randall Loy

All of Dr. Loy’s nurses [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are so sweet. My nurse Pamela F is amazing. She answers all of my questions and is always there to help me when I need help with something...The strenths of this clinic are: Everyone in the office that we encountered was very nice and friendly. No matter how many questions we asked, they were answered. Everything was explained in great detail. The process of infertility is so draining emotionally and mentally. This clinic made my husband and myself feel at ease about this process.
I am so grateful to have Dr. Loy as my RE. My husband and I had been trying to conceive with no luck. In 2018, we decided it was time to find an RE. After hours of researching online, I found Dr. Loy. My first appointment with Dr. Loy was awesome. Infertility can seem like such a scary process. Dr. Loy is such a caring and compassionate doctor. He is so thorough and does not mind explaining everything to you in detail. He will always answer any questions that you may have without hesitation. I left my very first appointment with so much information. And I finally had a diagnosis of Fibroids and Endometriosis. I am still on my journey to conceive but, I am so thankful to Dr. Loy.
Ask questions and follow the advice that he gives you.
Dr. Loy makes you feel like a human because he shows care and compassion for your situation. He spends the time to get to know you and your medical history.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Pamela F)
All of Dr. Loy’s nurses are so sweet. My nurse Pamela F is amazing. She answers all of my questions and is always there to help me when I need help with something.
Orlando

Dr. Loy is very thorough with his explanations and as to why he recommends something. He is very patient and does not seem annoyed when I have a list of questions I need to ask. He gives you the info very straight but also shows compassion. You can tell he enjoys his job...the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
They [staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are very welcoming and make you feel at home!...Strengths--Nursing staff, you leave the appointments knowing what is next (they give you a detailed print out of your next steps). Weaknesses--Busy, hard to be seen sometimes...nurses are incredible, especially Pamela. They always communicate on a regular basis via the patient portal and answer questions in a timely manner. Pamela always reminds me that no question is stupid and to always ask if I have a question.
The wait in the waiting room might be long but once you are being seen I never feel rushed and his nursing staff is AMAZING! They are very patient and also return calls the same day!
Dr. Loy was the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
Dr. Loy's nurses are incredible, especially Pamela. They always communicate on a regular basis via the patient portal and answer questions in a timely manner. Pamela always reminds me that no question is stupid and to always ask if I have a question.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths--Nursing staff, you leave the appointments knowing what is next (they give you a detailed print out of your next steps). Weaknesses--Busy, hard to be seen sometimes I was originally drawn away from CRM because of the reviews online saying you felt like a number and not an individual. I am so happy I gave CRM a chance because what I read online is not how I feel. They are very welcoming and make you feel at home!
Orlando

After a long series of tests, it was determined I had Endometriosis. Dr. Loy performed surgery on me for that. After several months, we then tried one round of Letrozole and Ovidrel and it worked!...He is incredibly intelligent, logical, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great.
The nursing staff [ at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] was always quick to return my phone calls and answer questions...They are incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive...After a long series of tests, it was determined I had Endometriosis. Dr. Loy performed surgery on me for that. After several months, we then tried one round of Letrozole and Ovidrel and it worked!
My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Loy and his team. They are incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive. My husband and I had a 2 year struggle with infertility and wish we'd found Dr. Loy sooner. We are now 9 weeks pregnant and will forever be grateful to him for making that happen. He is incredibly intelligent, logical, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great. My OB calls Dr. Loy "the King". Check out his You Tube videos for lessons on all things fertility-related. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with him.
Come prepared with a list of questions and paper/pen to take notes. He is very intelligent and you will later want to remember all that he communicated to you.
Dr. Loy is compassionate and we felt truly understood our struggles, emotions and concerns. He has great bedside manner, took time to listen while inserting much-needed humor and seemed to care for us deeply.
The nursing staff was always quick to return my phone calls and answer questions.
2015 - 2017, Successful
[Dr. Loy] Has an extremely warm and understanding bedside manner. He truly listen to me! Diagnosed me with endometriosis after another infertility doc failed to. He felt very concerned with the things I was concerned for and I felt like I was being cared for like his daughter... He is extremely knowledgeable and I felt like he provided expert care. Also, all four of his sons were IVF so he understands the process. I cried in our first meeting when he told me I had a 100% chance of having a baby. He gave me so much hope
The nursing staff [Center for Reproductive Medicine] was kind but a lot of times didn’t know what medication I was on or where I was in my cycle or couldn’t schedule me in even though it was time dependent.... I was supposedly a candidate for a study concerning IVF only to find out after we had delayed the cycle to find out I was never a candidate so that was extremely frustrating. My insurance covered our cycle but the communication between provider and insurance was HORRIBLE! There was a real lack of communication on where you were in your cycle in scheduling appointments or proceeding with a cycle
Trust his judgement
I don’t remember
The nursing staff was kind but a lot of times didn’t know what medication I was on or where I was in my cycle or couldn’t schedule me in even though it was time dependent. It was extremely frustrating
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Good and organized financial coordinator. The financial part was clear. The office was extremely clean and I liked the other physicians since I was seeing them occasionally through my transfer/retrieval
Insurance covered it
He recommended single embryo transfer
2012 - 2014, Successful
I came to Dr. Loy after a poor experience with another doctor. He was very clear and direct on how to proceed. He listened and seemed to care. I felt better leaving after our first consult...Dr. Loy knows his job very well. I am fully confident in him and would never see anyone else. A different Doctor did the 1st transfer.It was a fresh one and had to be done that day. He wasn't there. When he learned it didn't work he promised to do the next one. He did the next 2 and they both worked. If I decide to have a third child, I will see him again. We have 3 embryos still there. He is the best.
[Nursing staff at CRM Orlando] They always called the same time everyday so that helped. They were clear and would answer any question...This clinic gave me 2 kids so I have nothing but positive things to say. Great place....15000 for egg donor part 4000 for transfer...Dr. Loy knows his job very well. I am fully confident in him and would never see anyone else. A different Doctor did the 1st transfer.It was a fresh one and had to be done that day. He wasn't there. When he learned it didn't work he promised to do the next one.
You are in the right place. Ask any question you have no matter how silly it may sound. He cares and will listen.
I did donor eggs. Used lupron shot in morning. Waited for triple stripe in uterus. Did progresterone suppositories. They weren't strong enough. Went to progresterone shots. My advice, forget the suppositories and ask for the shot. I had bleeding my 1st pregnancy and always wonder if I lost 1 transferred 2 because of the low progesterone. I have a son and daughter from 3 transfers. 2 single and 1 double.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Marna I think)
15000 for egg donor part 4000 for transfer

2020, Consult
In early stages of working with Dr. Loy and his staff, but so far they have been wonderful. Have taken the time to establish a relationship with myself and my husband, and to talk through our issues/questions...has been amazing. He has taken the time to understand what our needs are, and to answer any questions we’ve has so far during this process. I look forward to continuing treatment with him as our RE.
Pamela [nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] has been amazing so far! She has been a great resource for any questions that come up, and has been quick to return any calls...Very knowledgeable, friendly and caring staff. Clinic has its own surgery center, which is extremely convenient. Does not do batch cycles, which I very much appreciate, and allows for treatment to continue 7 days/week.
Again, still in early stages and am currently waiting to start our first IVF cycle, but so far Dr. Loy has been amazing. He has taken the time to understand what our needs are, and to answer any questions we’ve has so far during this process. I look forward to continuing treatment with him as our RE.
Make sure to ask any and all questions you have!
Have not stated my first IVF cycle yet, due to Covid-19, but will be on a traditional antagonist protocol once things resume.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Pamela)
Pamela has been amazing so far! She has been a great resource for any questions that come up, and has been quick to return any calls.
Orlando

After our second egg retrieval, the lab failed to call us and tell us that our 2 eggs did not survive to day 5. When Dr. Loy found out, he personally called to apologize for the labs negligence and reassured me this was not how his clinic was expected to run...is very knowledgeable and experienced. He has great bed side manor and when our transfer failed he was very empathetic...suggests one embryo vs multiple...Although, I haven’t had success yet, as I just miscarried my first pregnancy and last frozen embryo, I do feel as if I am at the right clinic for starting our family.
The clinic is very clean and state of the art. Everyone on staff at CRM has a very specialized job that seems to be held to the highest standard. For as busy as they are, I do feel like I am more than just a number being cycled in and out...The nurses there are great and really want you to succeed. Although, I haven’t had success yet, as I just miscarried my first pregnancy and last frozen embryo, I do feel as if I am at the right clinic for starting our family.
Dr. Loy is very knowledgeable and experienced. He has great bed side manor and when our transfer failed he was very empathetic. The nurses there are great and really want you to succeed. Although, I haven’t had success yet, as I just miscarried my first pregnancy and last frozen embryo, I do feel as if I am at the right clinic for starting our family.
Be an advocate for yourself, not just for science. But I would tell anyone at any clinic that.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
2 rounds ivf (2 retrievals, 3 transfers) - 18k Meds for retrieval -16k Meds for transfer- $300 Hystoscopy- $500 Pelvic Laparoscopy- 3k
Dr. Loy suggests one embryo vs multiple
2017 - 2019, Successful
We are very lucky to get treatment from Dr. Loy. He is very humble and kind to discuss all our questions and explains us the issue and the options. He was very kind and human throughout the journey and we are blessed with the baby...took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. Even though he didn't do all the procedures we are in good hands...makes sure his plan for our treatment is all met every time. Very kind and humble doctor. Thank you doctor for giving us the best gift of our life.
we are in good hands in CRM...The front office and the nurses are very kind and helpful. excellent nurses, care coordinator and nursing staff...Everything about the clinic is excellent. i liked the two floor in winterpark location parking and everything is good...We are very lucky to get treatment from Dr. Loy. He is very humble and kind to discuss all our questions and explains us the issue and the options. He was very kind and human throughout the journey and we are blessed with the baby...took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. E
One of the best doctors in town. He helped us in every situation and took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. Even though he didn't do all the procedures we are in good hands in CRM. Dr. Loy makes sure his plan for our treatment is all met every time. Very kind and humble doctor. Thank you doctor for giving us the best gift of our life.
Nothing. Everything was perfect.
Corrected my period cycle Did hcg to remove a follicle in my Fallopian tube Did IUI Took estrogen and progesterone injections Transferred embryos in IVF
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Everything about the clinic is excellent. i liked the two floor in winterpark location parking and everything is good. I live in the east side of orlando, so commute was long for me other than that everything is perfect.
dont remember around $8000