7.1

3023 N. Ballas Road
St. Louis, MO 63131
314-286-2400

1 patient review filtered by:

In our first appointment with Dr. Odem he took the time to sit down with my husband and i, hear our story of ttc and what we had done with our previous RE and came up with a plan of action. He took me off some medications that the doctor before had flippantly put me on and I was grateful for his knowledge.... He is kind and compassionate, willing to change a protocol if something is not working... We started on Letrozole for one cycle to get myself to ovulate
Clinic [WashU School of Med] is easily accessible if you work or live in the city. They are willing to accommodate appointments/procedures on Saturdays instead of making you work with their schedule, they work with yours. They are a bigger clinic so you may not get to see your doctor every appointment but the nursing staff has all been wonderful so far and i feel like we're getting great care. Love that they have a lab within their clinic so you get blood results back within the same day typically.
How was your experience with Randall Odem at Washington University School of Medicine?
He is kind and compassionate, willing to change a protocol if something is not working. He took the time to listen to our story and helped us come up with a plan that we were all on board with and adjustments if we ran into problems.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randall Odem at Washington University School of Medicine?
Describe the protocols Randall Odem used in your cycles at Washington University School of Medicine and their degree of success.
We started on Letrozole for one cycle to get myself to ovulate and then the next cycle did the same protocol since i was able to ovulate the previous month. We are going in for our first IUI this cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Washington University School of Medicine.
The nursing staff has been wonderful. If you leave a message, they call you back within an hour or two at the most. They take time to answer questions and address concerns.
Describe your experience with Washington University School of Medicine.
Clinic is easily accessible if you work or live in the city. They are willing to accommodate appointments/procedures on Saturdays instead of making you work with their schedule, they work with yours. They are a bigger clinic so you may not get to see your doctor every appointment but the nursing staff has all been wonderful so far and i feel like we're getting great care. Love that they have a lab within their clinic so you get blood results back within the same day typically.
Randall Odem