Available by cell phone
Plainfield
15905 South Frederick Street
Plainfield, IL 60586
815-436-6540
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Randy Morris to a friend?

4.6

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVF1 to a friend?
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
I'm hoping my first cycle [with Dr. Randy Morris] was to develop a baseline and he will be more aggressive moving forward since my follicle count was very low even according to his own website... only spoke with Dr. Morris at the consultation and he asked me if I had any questions before the egg retrieval. His nurses are the ones that speak to you. After my egg retrieval resulted is no embryos making it to day 5, I asked the nurse if Dr. Morris would be contacting me to discuss the results and his plan for the next cycle. She informed me that he does not contact patients and if I wanted to talk to him, I could send him a message through the portal and he would respond in a few days. I find it really unprofessional that a doctor is unwilling to reach out to patients and will only communicate through an e-mail system if you request
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I've only done one cycle with him so it's hard to rate him because I only spoke with him twice. He seems very clinical and comfortable in the surgical unit but not really interested in speaking with patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randy Morris at IVF1?
Don't be intimidated by the lack of communication. Ask all of the questions you need to.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I only spoke with Dr. Morris at the consultation and he asked me if I had any questions before the egg retrieval. His nurses are the ones that speak to you. After my egg retrieval resulted is no embryos making it to day 5, I asked the nurse if Dr. Morris would be contacting me to discuss the results and his plan for the next cycle. She informed me that he does not contact patients and if I wanted to talk to him, I could send him a message through the portal and he would respond in a few days. I find it really unprofessional that a doctor is unwilling to reach out to patients and will only communicate through an e-mail system if you request it.
Describe the protocols Randy Morris used in your cycles at IVF1 and their degree of success.
I believe I was on a pretty generic protocol for my age. I'm hoping my first cycle was to develop a baseline and he will be more aggressive moving forward since my follicle count was very low even according to his own website. I stimming for 8 days. My protocol was: 4 days of Gonal F at 300 units. Days 5-8 were Gonal F at 75 IU, 250 mcg of Ganirelix, 40 units of low dose hCG. On day 9, I took my trigger shot which was 2mL of hCG and .8mL of Lupron.
Most of them are pretty nice. There was one in particular who did the ultrasounds that always acted like she didn't want to be there.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Communication was misleading at times. When I went in for my injecting class, I was asking the nurse about how many embryos was a good number to have to freeze because I didn't want to have to do multiple rounds. She said that based on my age and my health, I would likely only have to do one round and I would get great results. Obviously, not anyone can predict that. After my first ultrasound after starting medication, I asked the nurse doing it how my results looked. She just said, he typically likes to see at least 10 follicles so we will have to wait and see what he wants to go. I go out of the room and I schedule my next appointment with the nurse who did my injecting class. I ask her what she thought of my results and she said, Great! Typically, we can't even see follicles at this stage. We can see 7 for you right now. Again, that is not accurate. I get that she was trying to be nice or a cheerleader but I need accurate information. I would also have assumed that Dr. Morris would have changed my medication protocol at this point to try to stimulate more follicles but he just kept me doing the same amounts of the medication. I'm frankly not even sure if he looked at my results. I have been working with this clinic for about 5 months now and I can't tell you how many times I have called and their phone lines are down or they will tell you they need a call back number because they keep dropping. I've never encountered a business let alone a medical facility have that type of issue and for it to be going on for so long.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF1.
It is a busy clinic but I never waited more than a few minutes for a monitoring appointment. They always have two people drawing blood and pretty much once they see you check in, they come out and grab you to get that done. The guys who take blood are really nice and wish you luck.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
Make sure you discuss with the nurses what pharmacies to use. I was going to go through my provider and they would have worked with CVS Speciality and it would have cost me $7k out of my lifetime maximum IVF budget. I discussed that with the nurses and found out that he has a preferred pharmacy and I would have to pay out of pocket but it was $3k. And ask to pay out of pocket for the facility fees if you can afford it. For the egg retrieval and transfer, they would have billed my insurance $8k for one procedure and $7k for another (or something close to that). If you pay out of pocket, its $1,100 for the retrieval and I believe $800 for the transfer. (I didn't get that far but I know it's less than the retrieval.) I just called my insurance and with all of the appointments I had, nothing has gone to my lifetime max. So basically, I just paid a little over $4k for a round of IVF (without the transfer.) . Not bad at all so make sure you ask about paying out of pocket vs. going through insurance if you have coverage. Next round, I will go through insurance to cover the costs of the meds but will continue to pay out of pocket for retrievals and any transfers we may do.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

Dr. Morris is very intelligent and very well educated about the topic of infertility. His knowledge comes across very clearly but at times it felt like he would shut down my ideas or thoughts from my own research. He does not pressure you into specific course of treatment but rather talks about your options. ... So far he has prescribed my husband clomid due to male factor. He didn’t give a ton of information about why he prescribed this but already had our own ideas of why.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morris is very intelligent and very well educated about the topic of infertility. His knowledge comes across very clearly but at times it felt like he would shut down my ideas or thoughts from my own research. He does not pressure you into specific course of treatment but rather talks about your options. He was willing to answer any questions I did have about our issues.
Don’t take his coldness personally; he is just someone who wants as much information as possible before treatment planning.
Our first consultation felt very number like however he did not have a lot of information due to diagnostic testing not yet happening. His demeanor completely changed during our second consultation in which we had more information. He was more attentive and willing to help my husband and I talk out our options during the consultation.
We are still in treatment at the moment. So far he has prescribed my husband clomid due to male factor. He didn’t give a ton of information about why he prescribed this but already had our own ideas of why. He was open to either IUI or IVF due to male factor numbers but allowed it to be our option as numbers weren’t at the point of needing to do IVF right away.
The nursing staff is amazing! They are always well organized, seems like they always remember exactly what is going on when I call and overall so friendly. They are well educated and know next steps every time I call and have eased anxiety about things well.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic is like a well-oiled machine. It runs very efficiently and I always am in and out for monitoring appointments. I have never waited more than 5 minutes to get blood draws/sonogram appointments. The waiting room is quiet and calming. The receptionist is very well informed and is able to answer most non-clinical questions. I have yet to find any weaknesses of the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
So far most costs have been covered by insurance. We have not yet had IUI or IVF procedures done but have been informed that the cost will be known beforehand.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
He [Dr. Morris] only does frozen ESET transfers across the board...I think that he is a good doctor and very smart but he sticks to the same protocol without deviating from the same plan even if it not working...Too blunt and set in his ways. Refuses to change or try new ideas even when others have found success. I was on medication that was helping me but since it wasn't something he was familiar with he refused to listen or care and just took me off of it. Comes off as arrogant and rude.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Go in with your eyes wide open and hold your ground if you have questions. Be prepared for blunt and potentially rude responses.
Uses gonal/follistim I have pcos so started out on low doses and then went to lower doses as I am a good responder. Started ganirelix and low dose HCG instead of menopur which I liked cost wise. Triggered with lupron and novarel.
They can be hard to reach by phone but responsive in the portal and great about uploading documents and information. I was a travel patient and had good treatment.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Phone systems and fax systems are all over the place and always down. That can get frustrating and I don't think the nurses communicate all that well with each other. They are good about putting things in the portal and ordering meds.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF1.
I was out of town so I can't comment on their monitoring there. I did have to call and remind them each time to upload my stuff so I could got to my out of town appointments which got frustrating.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
It is a pricey clinic between 20-30k which is a huge expense. I know transfers are 500 but after meds and monitoring it's closer to 5k.
Describe Randy Morris's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF1.
He only does frozen ESET transfers across the board.

2017 - 2019
2 IUI, 5 IVF, Egg Freezing, 5 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
I felt that he was not on top of my personal health information, history of treatment (including his own treatment of me). ... I feel he is very knowledgeable, however doesn't follow through with some things - meaning, I have been my best advocate ... rather than Dr. Morris creating a treatment plan for this and after the hormone treatment was done, I had to be the one to ask "Can I do _____now?" or "Shouldn't I be doing ____
2017 - 2019
2 IUI, 5 IVF, Egg Freezing, 5 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I feel he is very knowledgeable, however doesn't follow through with some things - meaning, I have been my best advocate. I do a lot of research and have even consulted with doctor's in the field who are not in my area, and I have sort of created my own treatment plan based upon some of what Dr. Morris has said, and a lot based upon what I have discovered/learned on my own. For example, I did hormone treatment for endometriosis and rather than Dr. Morris creating a treatment plan for this and after the hormone treatment was done, I had to be the one to ask "Can I do _____now?" or "Shouldn't I be doing ____ (for example, regular checks of my thyroid level)?" and he would go along with it, but it wasn't at his directive. I feel like maybe I have lost opportunity throughout, to be doing things as I should be, and am just hoping I have advocated enough to eventually be successful in being a parent with my husband.
Advocate for yourself - do your own research to ensure you are doing all you can and what you should be doing for success.
I always responded well to the stimulant meds, so protocol wasn't changed. I am the one to initiate donor eggs based upon 4 retrievals and only one embryo out of only 2 after all cycles, being PGS normal.
Overwhelmed.... too much to do, too many patients.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Very clean and the surgery center is in the same location as everything else. It is easily accessible for me - parking garage across the street. Too many patients so not enough attention to each of the patients. Their phones have not been reliable at times, when you call it's rare that you actually get ahold of someone and if you leave a message it's sometimes until the next day when you hear back, overall they can be a bit rude when you ask questions - not all the nurses, but one in particular. They make you feel like your questions are not warranted. They are efficient with blood draws and ultrasounds (US for the most part).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
At this point I have spent about 75K, but am still going...
None
IUI, IVF
He [Dr. Morris] did 3 FETs of PGS-tested embryos in a row and none of them resulted in pregnancy. We did an ERA after the first failed transfer, and adjusted the timing based on that, but I feel that I know why the transfers didn't work: My lining was too thin. ... And even when I communicated all this data to them he said it would make no difference ... instead suggested a gestational surrogate (!).
IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He did 3 FETs of PGS-tested embryos in a row and none of them resulted in pregnancy. We did an ERA after the first failed transfer, and adjusted the timing based on that, but I feel that I know why the transfers didn't work: My lining was too thin. Their standard for lining is only a 6 for FET where most other people get it above an 8. I've been pregnant twice, both times with my lining above an 8, and had 3 failed transfers, all with my lining thinner than 8. And even when I communicated all this data to them he said it would make no difference and that there was nothing left to try (!). He refused to adjust the FET protocol at all and instead suggested a gestational surrogate (!).
They do what they do, but they won't adjust things if what they do doesn't work for you.
You aren't assigned a particular nurse so you might get any nurse at any time.
I was on 450 IU of Gonal-F, which they tapered down to 75 IU the last couple of days. I had slightly fewer eggs retrieved at IVF1 than my previous clinic, but we were pleased to produce 2-3 genetically normal embryos each time. I think their lab is pretty good.
They were pretty good. My favorite was named Jean I think. Maybe Jeanine?
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Strengths: Good lab, retrieval/transfer is just done downstairs so you don't have to drive all over for it Weaknesses: Will not budge from their typical protocol, you aren't assigned a particular nurse, the downstairs surgical center may be out of network for your insurance even if the doctor is in-network, they like to upcharge you when they can
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I got a bill for $700 per retrieval of anesthesia (the normal cost for this is $230 or less)
We just transferred 1 at a time because they were PGS-tested

3 IUI, IVF
Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr Morris is one of a kind. Kind of quirky. Kind of sweet. Funny, yet quiet. He makes everyone feel so comfortable during procedures. Calm music playing, he explains everything he does. It can be a bit awkward when he’s explaining that he’s cleaning the progesterone from my cervix. He’s a busy guy though, so kim is his Np and is basically another one of him...Egg retrieval was follistim, low dose hcg and ganirelix. Resulted in 17 eggs, 11 frozen. Transfers were all the same. Primed with estrace, 2.5 weeks after start crinone. Start PIO 3 days before and then hcg shot at transfer.
3 IUI, IVF
Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Don’t be scared away. He’s to the point, blunt. He knows his shit. He knows what he’s doing. When he’s not doing procedures he is doing research.
They know me by name. Every time I’m in there, I feel like I am a friend and they are ALL rooting for me. They’ve held me as I’ve cried after my miscarriage (and cried, too) and laughed and cheered when I got beta results back.
Ohh my gosh. I am not sure that I could even describe them. They’ve become a part of my family. They care so deeply about the success about their patients and when it’s this stressful, it’s great to have such a great team. They cried with me during my miscarriage, they cheered when my beta results were positive again. I love them.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Strengths: the communication. They are able to get info to you same day via the portal and have a ton of nurses on staff to help answer any questions. Weaknesses: they’re popular so sometimes wait times can be an issue but I don’t usually have to wait long
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I was covered under marketplace.

IVF, Donor Eggs
I felt like a human at Dr. Morris office. He is straight forward and very knowledgeable...was very professional and on time...He gets to the point and was willing to answer questions. He talked through every step of every process he did. I would not choose another Dr. for this journey!...was very straightforward and did not give me false hope. My protocol was prep my body for frozen embryo transfer with egg donor. Dr. Morris get all my medication set up and monitored me thoroughly throughout the whole process.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morris was very professional and on time. He office runs so smooth. He gets to the point and was willing to answer questions. He talked through every step of every process he did. I would not choose another Dr. for this journey!
Do not get to overwhelmed! Just take in what you can and do not be afraid to take time and ask the questions or ask for clarification at any point.
I felt like a human at Dr. Morris office. He is straight forward and very knowledgeable. The nurses are happy, smiling and always asking how I am doing.
Dr. Morris was very straightforward and did not give me false hope. My protocol was prep my body for frozen embryo transfer with egg donor. Dr. Morris get all my medication set up and monitored me thoroughly throughout the whole process.
I give the nursing staff huge props for dealing with patients who are going through a tough journey. The nurses always answer or quickly return your call with an answer. They are understanding and compassionate. They relaxed me and reassured me every time i needed it!
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I have not run acrossed a weakness in this office during my journey. They are a helpful state of the art building! I also was very pleased that they have monitoring at a different location...which worked best for me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
My husband and I do not have coverage through our insurance. We paid outnof pocket and the office had it listed out very well. We are close to $30,000. We did have to pay our egg donor and pay to cover her medical bills that went along with the procedure. We paid as we did tests and then we paid for specific procedures on the day they happened.
I did not go into details in this topic. I just know he chooses to do one embryo for best success and we were on board with that!

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
He [Dr. Morris] is vey open and honest. I appreciate that he tells me like it is. I feel like he is very well read and does his research, so he delivers the most recently studied and researched care. Sometimes I do worry that he is so busy with a large volume of patients that my care could get lose and or compromised...he would only transfer 1 embryo based on my age and this was not under discussion.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He is vey open and honest. I appreciate that he tells me like it is. I feel like he is very well read and does his research, so he delivers the most recently studied and researched care. Sometimes I do worry that he is so busy with a large volume of patients that my care could get lose and or compromised.
Be aware that his honesty is a good thing, and he is just busy, not being rude.
There were times I had trouble getting the office to answer the phone and I struggled with feeling like I didn't matter as a person. Sometimes I just want a nurse to know my situation without having to look me up in the system. When I get procedures or talk to the nurse, I feel important and they are very sure to answer all my questions.
With my egg retrieval, I took gonal-f, ganirelix, low dose HCG, and lupron and pregnyl as triggers. I do not know why I took what I took, but I know my tests and lab work were reviewed prior to being on this. I got 25 eggs, 18 mature, 17 fertilized with ICSI, and 8 embryos to be frozen. For the frozen embryo transfer, I was on estradiol with addition of crinone and PIO close to transfer and I was given pregnyl on the day of transfer to hopefully increase the odds of my body accepting the embryo.
3 of the 5 nurses are wonderful, and the other 2 are sweet and they try. I love dealing with specific nurses and try to give the other 2 a chance. I feel like the nurses are overwhelmed with the patient load, but they truly care and do their best to keep up
Describe your experience with IVF1.
They care about success, and that is important. They don't neccessarily act like the understand the expense of IVF and subsequent treatments, and the most expensive medications are chosen for cycles and treatments. One major complaint I have is that the clinic is reactive rather than proactive-not requesting treatment from insurance until the last minute.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
Costs were all billed through insurance and seemed on the high side.
My doctor told me that he would only transfer 1 embryo based on my age and this was not under discussion.

4 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Morris is truly kind and endearing once you get to know him. He is incredibly knowledgeable about his field and he is always changing his practice to keep up with new research. I believe that Dr. Morris truly cares about me and I am confident in the level of care and expertise he is providing....Dr. Morris is outstanding and provides an exemplary level of care....Dr. Morris is hard to get to know and I felt really put off in our first few visits. I feel like I've grown to know him better and I believe he truly cares about his patients...Dr. Morris is hard to get to know and I felt really put off in our first few visits. I feel like I've grown to know him better and I believe he truly cares about his patients.
4 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morris is hard to get to know and I felt really put off in our first few visits. I feel like I've grown to know him better and I believe he truly cares about his patients. He is one of the best in his field and his practice is incredibly well-run. I encourage new patients to stick with him and know that they are in good hands.
When I first started going there, I felt like a number. I've been there almost 2 years now and it feels like the nurses and Dr. Morris really know me as a person and care about my wellness.
I needed higher doses of Folistim to get my ovaries in gear - my last few cycles we're 900iu a night. I also have found success with the HCG trigger shot (20k units) at the FET.
Some nurses are far better than others. Some of the nurses at Dr. Morris' office are not great at communication or expressing compassion - often providing inaccurate or inappropriate information. Other nurses are incredible and provide outstanding nursing services. I've learned to try to navigate toward the nurses I prefer to work with and to try to have more patience with those who are not as great.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Dr. Morris is outstanding and provides an exemplary level of care. The nursing staff are sometimes disorganized and lack empathy. The patient experience could be improved by assigning care coordinators or patient advocates to improve communication and individualized services.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
My insurance covered almost everything.
I transferred 2 fresh embryos last year, but it sounds like Dr. Morris transfers 1 exclusively now for all transfers. While it would be nice to have a bigger family in a hurry, I am not as fond of the many risks associated with multiple pregnancies.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Other
I overall like him and really like his practice. I got the sense that he really knows his stuff. He is not super warm but I didn’t find him completely cold just a bit straightforward, which is fine. He provided a couple of treatment options for our sitiutatiin but I did find I had to press to him to get his opinion on which was the best mothod... In 2015 we did IUI with gonaditropins (gonal-f) with and HCG trigger (I think).
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
If using insurance double check that both the clinic and surgery center are in network. We had an issue that the surgery center was not in network so that was annoying to deal with.
The office staff is attentive and kind. They all refer to me by name. Good follow up after HSG and retrieval procedures. Consistently communicate all pertinent info. Helped with making sure I was able to obtainin meds when insurance issues came up.
In 2015 we did IUI with gonaditropins (gonal-f) with and HCG trigger (I think). I can’t remeber for sure but I think the dosing went up a little bit for the second cycle. I had 2 IUIs the second resulted in a live birth. I believe I had a 6 follicles the second time which was a bit more than planned but ultimately was fine as it resulted in a one live birth. For the current treatment cycle we decided on IVF. For stim cycle I took follostim, low dose Hcg, baby aspirin, ganirelix, the trigger shot was a bolus of low dose hcg and Lupron . 11 eggs retrieved and 10 fertilized successfully using ICSI. Expecting to find out how many made it to day 5 blastocyst today.
I have all good things to say. They are all consistently kind, compassionate and patient. Any question I have had they have been very responsive. Yesterday I callled because I had concerns with next steps and scheduling a trip, the nurses were very helpful with addressing my questions.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I can’t think of any weaknesses off the top of my head. The staff and nurses are really what I enjoy about the clinic. Everyone is helpful and kind. When you have a tough day they are always compassionate and ask how you are doing and if a scheduling conflict comes up they work with you to get you in.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
This is hard to answer for the current IVF treatment I have a New insurance policy. For meds, office visits (monitoring), procedures, genetic testing and crypreservation we’ve spent around $10,000 so far plus insurance premiums. I don’t remeber what we spent for our IUIs but it wasn’t much becUse we had better insurance.
N/a we aren’t at this point yet

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Dr. Morris always personalizes your care...He's kind, compassionate and has a little bit of a humorous side to him... He explains procedures to you thourougly. If it's a procedure you're awake for, he literally walks you through step by step of everything he's doing (I'm putting on gloves right now, etc). It might seem a little silly at times, but it does wonders for easing anxiety.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
At first, I wasn't sure what I thought of Dr. Morris, but I also don't know if that was because of the initial shock of sitting in an fertility clinic. However, by the 2nd time meeting with Dr. Morris I really liked him. He explains procedures to you thourougly. If it's a procedure you're awake for, he literally walks you through step by step of everything he's doing (I'm putting on gloves right now, etc). It might seem a little silly at times, but it does wonders for easing anxiety. Dr. Morris has wheeled my gurney to the OR, he's helped the nurses clean me up after procedures (both of which are extremely rare for doctors to do!!). He's kind, compassionate and has a little bit of a humorous side to him.
Ask questions and be prepared for truthful answers. Dr. Morris stays up to date on the latest trends and procedures in the infertility world. He won't laugh at you or make you feel dumb if you ask about eating particular foods or doing acupuncture, etc. He will tell you what the research says about a particular trend.
The nurses are great and Dr. Morris always personalizes your care!
He Started out with putting my husband on Letrozole to see if his sperm counts would increase and we would get pregnant on our own. We then moved onto Clomid with IUIs, then injections (follistim and crinone) with IUIs. After a break, we moved on to IVF (birth control, gonal-f, low dose hcg, ganirelex, progesterone in oil, low dose baby aspirin, lupron, endometrin, estrace). My husband had several semen analysis done. I had Amh, hysterosocopy, hsg, laparoscopy (stage 2 endometriosis). Sorry, I can't remember other testing off hand.
All of the nurses are great at answering questions and providing rationales. They also return phone calls in a timely manner. They've all been very kind and empathetic.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
They are clean and organized. Each staff member treats you like a person and not just another number, even on busy days. Their biggest downfall, is they get very backed up on the weekends (especially during ivf cycles) because appointments often end up being double booked. If it's just blood work it's not bad - you're in and out. The ultrasounds are more time consuming and contribute to the back ups. Even though it's frustrating, I'm glad the techs are taking their time and thouroughly examining our follicles.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
So far, since May of 2016, we've paid over $6,400 for copays, blood work, ultrasounds, testing, meds, etc. I don't recall exact costs of items.

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Morris is the only doctor at the facility [IVF1] so I feel he is flooded with patients that he may not be able to keep up with and for that reason I felt like a number...Dr. Morris is very straight to the point and seems highly educated in the field. He doesn't have a huge sense of humor or act like your best friend, he is your doctor and keeps everything very professional. Any questions I have ever had, he did his best to explain it to me and help me better understand the process
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morris is very straight to the point and seems highly educated in the field. He doesn't have a huge sense of humor or act like your best friend, he is your doctor and keeps everything very professional. Any questions I have ever had, he did his best to explain it to me and help me better understand the process, even though it can be hard for someone who is new to infertility to understand, I got the gist most of the time. During procedures, he makes sure your comfortable and shows more compassion than he will sitting in his office chair. Overall, I think he is a good doctor and I am trusting him with this process.
Ask questions and don't stop until you completely understand. It is your body and you deserve to understand everything happening to it.
I do not feel as if the doctor was familiar with his patients, but the nursing staff was amazing and kept up well with patients. Dr. Morris is the only doctor at the facility so I feel he is flooded with patients that he may not be able to keep up with and for that reason I felt like a number.
I am a 32 year old female with a high AMH of 4.6. I did stem shots for 11 days as follows... days 1-4 Follistim 200IU days 5-7 Follistim 200IU, Ganirelix, and low dose HCG days 8-10 Follistim 75IU, Ganirelix, and low dose HCG day 11 Lupron and HCG triggers From this cycle I retrieved only 3 eggs, all of which fertilized, and only one made it to a 6 day blastocyst and is now frozen. Next cycle we will be upping the Follistim considering I didn't have the best reaction to the dose this cycle.
The nursing staff is amazing! Always organized, return phone calls promptly, and very compassionate. This is one of the things that I love about his office!
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic has great hours and also does procedures in the same building as monitoring. They also have a remote location for monitoring for those that are not close to the main office. The clinic is a great place and I do not have any weaknesses to discuss.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I have not been fully billed yet and have made small payments as I go along so I cannot give a total that I have paid, but a cycle typically costs around $15,000. Also, their office offers a really fair PGS testing price of $2,400 for 4 embryos to be tested, while most other clinics are from $4,000-$6,000.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

A few times I needed to call Dr. Morris due to the pharmacy not filling a prescription I needed to take the next day or having pain after my retrieval. Both times were inconvenient times that I did NOT expect to hear back from him, but each time he called back within 20 minutes. For how many patients Dr. Morris sees every day, I always felt like he remembered me and my husband and truly cared for our goals to be parents. I appreciate the time he took and clear explanations he provided on every visit we saw him.
Just GO see him!
Dr. Morris and the nurse staff are beyond amazing!!! In a time that feels so hard and alone, this office has offered a hand and shoulder to cry on. I now expect any office I see to treat me as how iVF1 and the Naperville Infertility Center has treated me. They ALL are doing what they are meant to be doing. Thank you all.
Egg retrieval cycle - low dose aspirin, Folistim, low dose HCG, and eventually Cetrotide (my choice due to out of pocket costs). My injections lasted into 14 days, which at day 12 got tiring...but the results of my egg retrieval made it worth waiting those 2 extra days. Transfer cycle - low dose aspirin, Endometrin, Estradiol, and Progesterone and oil injections.
I can not say enough about the nurses. You will not speak to the same nurse every time but that did not matter. They all have different styles and STILL I am beyond impressed with their patient care. I could not get through without these ladies. They kept me sane, safe, and educated. They are my heroes.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic's strengths are communication and best bedside matter. Their weakness is the Patient Portal used, which is a common patient portal, and tends to have system issues which can be annoying when we rely on those updates. But the office is always willing to provide that information.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
The facility that procedures are done at is out of network for my insurance but that is something we were willing to overlook because the quality of care has more value than cost effectiveness for us. Besides that, everything has been reasonable in the services that needed to be paid upfront versus the cycle fee costs being billed after my insurance processed the claims.
Dr. Morris believes in single embryo transfer, which at first I didn't know how I felt about it either way. Now understanding FET and transfers a little more, I appreciate his consideration and beliefs in single transfers.
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
I was living in TN at the time and doing monitoring locally in TN, but Dr Morris and his team were going to perform the embryo transfer.... I had one clinic tell me that I wasn't cleared to transfer because there was "something" on my uterus. Dr. Morris ordered another ultrasound the morning of the transfer and said everything looked good. If he hadn't have double-checked, our transfer would have been cancelled. I am so happy he did!
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I only met Dr. Morris at the embryo transfer. He was very calm and he explained the whole procedure well. He talked through everything he was doing which gave me peace in knowing exactly what was going on and how it was going. And, it worked, so we are thoroughly happy with his care!
Trust his judgement! I had one clinic tell me that I wasn't cleared to transfer because there was "something" on my uterus. Dr. Morris ordered another ultrasound the morning of the transfer and said everything looked good. If he hadn't have double-checked, our transfer would have been cancelled. I am so happy he did!
I was living in TN at the time and doing monitoring locally in TN, but Dr Morris and his team were going to perform the embryo transfer. So I didn't really expect super personal care as I was across the country. However, I do feel that all my questions were answered and there was always someone I could speak with.
For the FET, I was originally on Estradiol, baby asprin, and pre-natal. Before the transfer, we added Endometrin (progesterone suppositories) and a couple days before the transfer we added PIO (progesterone injections).
The nurses were my saving grace! I think I probably called them at least once a day to make sure everything was normal and that I was on the same page. They were so patient with me and willing to explain everything.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I was so pleased with this clinic. We only went there because we received donor embryos that are stored there. They helped me maximize my insurance benefits, made scheduling super easy, and were great at coordinating with my outside monitoring clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
Because the FET was covered by my insurance, the procedure was $2400. The meds probably came to around $1500.
We chose to only transfer one embryo and this was never an issue for Dr. Morris

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

Dr Morris is responsive and answers questions. I was able to get consults and regroups with him whenever I requested them. He also personally responded to my questions via the portal....Dr. Morris only prescribes to protocols that have valid clinical studies to back them up. His protocols are pretty simple -- he doesn't use any experimental drugs. Saizen is often used for women with DOR, but he did not recommend that for me bc he believes that higher doses of Follistim work just as well. He doesn't promote supplements like CoQ10 bc they are not regulated. He's pretty by the book. I've found him to have a great bedside manner. He's good about explaining the procedures and protocols.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morris only prescribes to protocols that have valid clinical studies to back them up. His protocols are pretty simple -- he doesn't use any experimental drugs. Saizen is often used for women with DOR, but he did not recommend that for me bc he believes that higher doses of Follistim work just as well. He doesn't promote supplements like CoQ10 bc they are not regulated. He's pretty by the book. I've found him to have a great bedside manner. He's good about explaining the procedures and protocols. He's also responsive on the patient portal. I have not done a transfer with him yet, but retrievals have gone fairly well. Overall, great experience so far.
Reach out to him if you have questions.
DOR Follistim 600 IU with low dose HCG, Ganirelix and Lupron. Primed with BCP.
Great nurses. Very responsive via the portal and phone calls. One of the ultrasound techs is a little abrasive/unfriendly, but literally everyone else has been fantastic.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic is very updated and not too busy. I've had to wait a maximum of 10 minutes for a monitoring appointment. One of their biggest selling points is how their well-functioning, prompt clinic. With minimal wait-times and friendly, knowledgeable clinical staff -- the clinic is easily one of the best in the Chicago area.. Dr Morris has also invested a lot in the lab, so I have faith that my embryos are getting the best chance of growing.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
$1800 PGS testing. We had met our deductible so everything else was covered.
Dr Morris does not transfer more than one PGS normal embryo at a time.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

Dr. Morris was extremely kind, and explained our steps as we were both carriers for a genetic disorder. It clearly took extra screening, and steps on our part to confirm we had healthy children to transfer. He made sure we understood the steps, our options, and was very kind in the discussions.... I believe Randy Morris treated his patients as a human, because he took the time to make sure we understood the whole process from start to finish. He explained each transfer, and his staff made sure we were always updated.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I believe Randy Morris would do anything he can to help you achieve a pregnancy. He is very knowledgeable and will do what is best for you.
I came to Dr. Morris late, I had already tried Clomid unsuccessfully with an ob/gyn. During routine screening, we found out we were carriers and decided to do IVF with PGD screening to confirm they were not affected. He did a normal protocol as I also have PCOS.
The nursing staff at his office is amazing. They explained everything to me step by step, made sure I was always updated on the adjustment for medication and even hugged me on our last office visit. I have high standards for nursing because of them.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I believe the clinic's strengths are the online portal. They update all the meds, procedures, etc in there. You can review it anytime day or night as well as review documents directly online.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I had costs associated with medication (directly from the pharmacy), we had costs associated with egg retrieval, as well as costs associated with testing for a genetic disorder.
Dr. Morris did not give me a preference on embryos to transfer. I did one the first time (as that was the only one that made it unaffected), we also had another one that had to be re-tested.

Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. Randy Morris] was very informative and caring, but resorted directly to a treatment plan and never talked about other possibilities (immunology, nutrition, etc.). In my case it worked out with the treatment we did, but if it hadn't I would have appreciated a more thorough approach... We did Letrozole, 2.5mg for 5 days, a trigger shot, then intercourse. Negative test. Next we did Letrozole, 2.5 mg for 5 days, a trigger shot, then IUI. Negative test. For IVF we did Follistim, Ganirelix, and low dose HCG shots. I had a successful transfer of one embryo that split and I had identical twins.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He was very informative and caring, but resorted directly to a treatment plan and never talked about other possibilities (immunology, nutrition, etc.). In my case it worked out with the treatment we did, but if it hadn't I would have appreciated a more thorough approach.
Ask a lot of questions and be an advocate for yourself. He is good and will care for you, but push beyond the cookie cutter treatment if you are so inclined.
All the nurses, office staff, and phlebotomists were very friendly and kind.
They were extremely kind and helpful and never seemed annoyed if you called to ask questions. I would describe them as very compassionate.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
This was a very clean, well-run clinic with a very pleasant staff. They had a very streamlined system with some variable options, but it was very much a medical treatment focused experience. The only weakness was when I had "unexplained infertility" there was no mention of other factors I could explore, such as diet, immunology, etc. I would have appreciated a more wholistic approach or exploration alongside treatment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
Mostly covered by insurance, but there was a miscommunication about the surgical facility being separate billing from the office (they share a building) and resulted in an insurance kerfuffle and we ended up paying $1500 out of pocket.
We were give the option to transfer one or two embryos and freeze the remainder. We were strongly encouraged to only transfer one embryo due to my age and the risk of multiples. We were also given the grades of our embryos and were recommended how many to transfer and freeze, but were given the option to do more.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

I came to Dr. Morris after experiencing a miscarriage and being told my eggs were poor quality. Morris immediately looked over the results from our miscarriage before our meeting and provided insight that our other doctor overlooked. He was willing to test my already-frozen embryos and adjusted medication during my FET resulting in me not having to cancel the cycle...Dr. Morris explained what was going on and the process of treatment very thoroughly, he did not rush me out of our consultation.
Other, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I came to Dr. Morris after experiencing a miscarriage and being told my eggs were poor quality. Morris immediately looked over the results from our miscarriage before our meeting and provided insight that our other doctor overlooked. He was willing to test my already-frozen embryos and adjusted medication during my FET resulting in me not having to cancel the cycle. I got pregnant and was able to have a successful pregnancy.
Like with any clinic, you'll still need to be your own advocate. Make sure you ask questions because Dr Morris will answer!
Dr. Morris explained what was going on and the process of treatment very thoroughly, he did not rush me out of our consultation. He took his time and met with me as much as I needed, and even answered our call after hours himself when we had questions about medication.
I came to Dr Morris after having a miscarriage and d&c, and 16 weeks later I still hadn't gotten my period. His nurse got me on birth control initiated my period, and then Dr. Morris recommended a hysteroscopy to clear out any potential scar issues and damage done by the d&c. He was also willing to do pgs testing on my already frozen embryos during that time. Then, as soon as I go my period again, we were able to start the process preparing for an FET. After a week my uterine lining levels had stalled, so he suggested I start taking estrogen pills vaginally. My lining went up to a 7.0 mm, and he was confident that was enough for the embryos to take. He also suggested we transfer both our embryos since they were considered 6 day embryos and did not have the development normally seen. I got pregnant with one baby who is now 11 months old.
At one point, during my hsg, I became so faint and weak. The nurses were very caring and even called my mom to come pick me up since I was so lightheaded. They were helpful with all my questions and demonstrated clearly how to administer the shots.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic is very organized. At the time of my treatment the surgical procedures were considered out-of-network which was the only negative for me since Dr. Morris himself was considered in network. I have heard this may have changed in the past year. In any case, yes it is a big clinic but I felt from the receptionist, to the techs taking my blood each time (both were extremely nice and caring), to the nurses this clinic made you feel like you weren't one in a thousand. The ultrasound tech was a little rushed and quick during her ultrasounds, but she did her job and when we did get pregnant she took her time and let us see the baby for a good amount of time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I don't remember all specifics. PGS testing was significantly cheaper - we tested 3 embryos for I think it was around $3000. Dr. Morris was 80% covered under our insurance and the surgical procedures were 60% covered since they were considered out of network. Surgical procedures I experienced at IVF1 were the hsg test, hysteroscopy, and FET transfer.

2013 - 2014
1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
He [Dr. Morris] is results oriented. Direct, but not in a rude way. He's accessible to his patients. I once called on a Sunday night, 11:45pm, because of bleeding. He had released me from his care the week prior to my OB. Yet he still called me and addressed my concerns warmly. Highly recommend him!...I didn't see him often. He performed testing and my embryo transfers. I had no real need to see him face to face for ultrasounds or bloodwork, so this was appropriate. I very much liked his attention to detail. He was willing to tweak my med dosages after every blood draw (& did several times!) I strongly feel it was because his willingness to keep such a close eye that my last cycle was successful!
2013 - 2014
1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He is results oriented. Direct, but not in a rude way. He's accessible to his patients. I once called on a Sunday night, 11:45pm, because of bleeding. He had released me from his care the week prior to my OB. Yet he still called me and addressed my concerns warmly. Highly recommend him!
All staff knew who I was and that I was using donated embryos. They were encouraging and supportive. Along the way during our 3 attempts, not one person neglected to ask how I was doing. Very sincere group of people.
I did 3 frozen donated embryo transfers with him. I sadly no longer have access to the specific levels within their portal, but my successful transfer my lining was 8 (in compared to 10 and a 12 prior attempts.) And my progesterone and estrogen levels were at the lowest place within normal than in previous cycles. He did my hcg draw at 8dp5dt. My level was 7.20. My first positive draw! No one reached negatively, in fact they told me each step was like jumping over a hurdle and we had to see how the next step went. 10dp-23, 13dp-68. I had a healthy singleton pregnancy and delivered a beautiful baby girl.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF1. (Assigned nurse: Jean was there often for my ultrasound appts, but no one was specifically assigned)
As stated previously, I wasn't assigned one primary nurse. I did however see the same staff on most visits. The majority were well versed in my care without having to "look me up." All staff was courteous and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Be prepared for this office to be direct. They are nice, but do not give false hopes. This was great for me! But I understand not everyone appreciates or is ready for tat approach. Their billing office is easy to work with. Initially I didn't realize Id receive 2 seperate bills from them... One for office visits and the other from surgical procedures (like transfer.) That was a weakness. I was behind in paying them because I wasn't aware of the 2 separate & thought I had paid up in full. Other than that, I have no negative feedback
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
The total without insurance was $5400 in 2014 plus medications. I recently called in prep for another cycle, cost rose to $8900 plus meds
Due to my age and prior history, he allowed me to transfer 2 pgs tested embryos. I was explained the risk of possibly carrying twins.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

Dr Randy is a great doctor. Not a talkative nurturing person which is just fine. He gets the job done. But sometimes I could use a little more human interaction and not just a doctor. ... Very informative and answered any questions we had. Very nice person. Serious personality. Not someone you can joke or have small talk with. ... Gonal ff, hcg, cetrotide, I had high dosages of gonal ff. Can’t remember specifics.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He knows his work. Very informative and answered any questions we had. Very nice person. Serious personality. Not someone you can joke or have small talk with. Which is perfectly fine. I trust him 100% and have recommended him to a friend already.
Don't expect a friend. He is business. But he gets the job done and knows his stuff.
Most of the staff is great and sweet individuals who seem to care about you as a person. Some don’t really talk or show compassion, but perhaps it was an off day for them. They aren’t ready right when they open. So if you have an early appointment don’t expect to be seen right away.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Great state of the art building and rooms. Clean, organized, well laid out. The staff is friendly and helpful. Lack of payment plans and no explanation of service costs before treatment caused huge headaches later on. A patient should be ready to be self sufficient and ensure they have all of their meds and refills ready during their cycle. There aren’t reminders to check. So that was a pain when drugs ran out and i still needed more.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF1.
Appointments are between 6 am and 10:30 am to get results for analysis the same day.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
Out of pocket 17k. This includes medications, embryo transfer, storage fees.
Single was preferred for me who is young should be able to get and stay pregnant and multiple pregnancy is risky and doesnt show any higher success rate.

1 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Surrogacy
Dr Morris was very respectful of our decisions. Knew are need of treatment as soon as we seen him. He didnt ask us our story 100x. ... Dr. Morris talked me thru everything. We have a very unique journey. We have to use a Surrogate. He explained everything so we understand it. He was very sympathetic on what happen to us. He also explained to us some the tests that were absolutely unnecessary.
1 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He is very good at what he does!
I was on a high dose of meds. They could not get my e2 down. So I was on ganirelix for a good month or so. Finally got to the egg retrieval prep. I was on Follistim 450. And had a to do a few ganirelix. Had a 10k trigger. I responded well.
There is a lot of different nurses. I really didnt have the same nurse. I dislike the staff tho.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Make sure you block out a good chunk of time In your schedule. The wait can be longer. I think they need to have at least one more person to help with answering phones. If you have any questions the nurses station is very easy to get ahold of. They are okay with emails. The only issue is you don't know what nurse to email. So it's better to just call. The embryology dept is very good and very prompt on getting back to you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
My insurance covers everything for myself. My surrogate is all out of pocket. Transfer is $4,800. Meds will be around $3,000. Consult was $236. Her HSN and bloodwork is 1900.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

Don’t expect to see the Dr [Dr. Randy Morris] very much and ask questions when you have them...Dr Morris is pretty blunt and to the point, but I would rather have an honest doctor than have unrealistic expectations for my treatment and outcome. I saw Dr Morris for consultations (or we saw the nurse practitioner who works with him) and for surgical procedures. The actual IUI was completed by a nurse.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Don’t expect to see the Dr very much and ask questions when you have them.
The clinic treats so many patients that it’s hard not to feel like a number. When speaking with an actual nurse, though, I felt like a human.
The nurses are all very nice. Many times you just get messages from them through the patient portal, but when you talk to them over the phone, they are almost always caring and compassionate. When I had questions about my treatment plan, the nurse I talked to took the time to answer my questions and give her honest opinion about her thoughts on our approach. She even told me what she would do if she were in my position, which is really helpful during a time filled with so much uncertainty.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic is big and sees many many patients so it’s hard not to feel like a number. The staff is very friendly though and takes the time to make you feel more human. The actual facility is beautiful and state of the art.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
They said the cost for iui was $1900 with all testing and ultrasounds.
Strong preference towards single embryo transfer.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

My questions went unanswered, I was rushed in and out... I felt like he was pushy and had no emotion. He rushed through the plan and I left without a true understanding about what I was about to go through. When i declined pgs testing he was very rude to my husband and I and i left the office crying.... They [IVF1 Nurses] were rude and short, showed no compassion and were emotionless. They made me feel unwelcomed and almost as if I was disliked
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Don't leave until every last question is answered and make sure to write every single thing down because if you have questions they will blow you off or give you an attitude if you have to call
My questions went unanswered, I was rushed in and out, staff showed no emotion
They were rude and short, showed no compassion and were emotionless. They made me feel unwelcomed and almost as if I was disliked
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I can't leave a terrible review because I walked away with a baby but I will never forget the way the staff made me feel. I recommend they take a course in how to speak to people. I honestly felt at one point that my doctor didn't like me and that he might sabotage my transfer because of personal feelings.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF1.
Scheduling was relatively easy. The lack of communication between the main office and the office I went to for monitoring needs improvement. There were many times I went in for monitoring and they couldn't find me on the schedule because I was put in the system at a different location
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
The costs are outrageous. I doubt know an exact number but we paid well over $12,000 when it was all said and done, with insurance.
It was suggested we transfer 2 which is what we wanted to do

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

Dr. Morris is very analytical, which appeals to my business nature. He's done his research and knows what he's talking about. He's responded to any communication I've sent to him directly and is a man of science. I'm sure it's hard to deal in science for such an emotional journey, but he navigates it well.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He didn't change protocol on procedures, which is frustrating in an emotional and hormonal lyrics induced state. Try to have patience, as he knows what he's doing.
His staff and himself are so personal, caring and knowledge. They were responsive regardless of my questions and we're always supportive.
My tests showed no issues, just unexplained infertility. We used Follistim, Ganirellex, an HCG trigger, Crinone and progesterone in oil during my retrieval and transfer.
Amazing!! Each and every one I worked with was fantastic, passionate about my success, and working to help support me.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic works with self pay patients by helping with donated medicine when they have it. Their insurance department will help council you on IL insurance options, and the nurses and reception are so personal and lovely.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I don't remember the facility cost. Just overall costs including meds and donor sperm. All in, each IUI was about $3,500 and the retrieval and transfer is about $12- $13k.

2013
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
2013
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morris is a very compassionate doctor who cares about his patients. Unfortunately he did not recognize several uterine adhesions which made all of our IVF attempts unsuccessful. He was not willing to pursue additional testing to see why I was unable to get pregnant. We then decided to get a second opinion.
Advocate for tests, procedures if you feel it necessary.
Dr. Morris and his staff really took time with you at every single appointment. He never ran late. He took ample time to explain things and to answer our questions.
Dr. Morris completed diagnostic tests which showed POF. Dr. Morris recommended IVF with donor eggs. We went through 1 IVF and 4 FETs with embryos created with our donor eggs. None were successful. He then completed a HSG which showed a fibroid but stated it did not warrant surgical attention. He recommended gestational surrogacy. He was unable to provide answers as to why our cycles had failed. We then sought a second opinion.
All of the nurses were wonderful. Very compassionate. They always took time to answer all of our questions.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Very kind, compassionate staff. Dr. Morris has a great bedside manner. He was always on time. He always took the time to answer questions concerns. When I had an issue post transfer and called the after hours service, he called back immediately. He was not willing to investigate why our attempts had failed and instead immediately recommended gestational surrogacy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
Everything was covered by insurance.
He recommended we transfer no more than 2 embryos at a time for each cycle.

2015 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr morris has a great bedside and caring personality. He was the first physician to ever acknowledge my prior miscarriages as my children and it meant so much to me ... I can't say enough good things. He is charismatic, intelligent, and shows empathy. Dr morris has always made me feel comfortable and well cared for. He tries other avenues to seek answers to explain why you have infertility.
2015 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Be patient and trust
Ganirelix, follistim and hcg Progesterone, estrace
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF1. (Assigned nurse: Tiffany, Jean)
Incredibly compassionate and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with IVF1.
You will be well cared for. They truly want the best outcomes for their patients. I always walked in knowing that somebody was there that cared for me on a patient level but also on a personal one. Your win is their win, when you grieve they grieve
My deductible
I started with 2, my last cycles were all single embryos

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

He [Dr. Morris] was thorough with explaining his process and polite... ran a test on me that I was warned by other doctors may be painful (HSG). The test was completely painless and quick with Dr. Morris and my results were emailed to me almost immediately. I was pleased with my visit...After I receiving the results that my one remaining tube was open I continued to try naturally.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morris ran a test on me that I was warned by other doctors may be painful (HSG). The test was completely painless and quick with Dr. Morris and my results were emailed to me almost immediately. I was pleased with my visit.
I would suggest to do your own research and always ask questions.
He was thorough with explaining his process and polite
The nurses that prepped me for my test were nice, professional and gentle.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
For a long time their surgical center was not covered by many insurance policies. I believe they may have changed but I’m not sure. Other than that they are very organized and professional and it was fairly easy to get an appointment
My HSG test was about 600 out of pocket after insurance covered their part
No comment on this topic
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Morris would respond within 24 hour with any questions I had (which you can post on the online portal). He takes the time to answer all questions face to face and it doesn't take long to get a consultation booked to see him... I have annovulation and possibly PCOS. I did 3 rounds of Clomid (monitored) and am on my 3rd round of injectables. I take 75 of follistim and 5 units low dose HCG with a trigger shot and go in for monitoring every few days. This will be my 2nd IUI.
Investor
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Randy Morris cares about his patients and it shows. I trust him and know I will eventually achieve pregnancy by following his advice.
The nurses are great and Dr. Morris acts like he really cares. He is more scientific and analytic but still has compassion.
I liked most of the nurses. They were helpful and responded to questions promptly.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

He was very straightforward about our issues & statistics. But he is also very knowledgable with his course of action & was successful for us on our first attempt. I would far rather have a straightforward doctor who gets the wanted results than someone who might be "really nice" but takes 5 cycles to get you pregnant...The clinic is super organized & runs like a well oiled machine. The staff is both professional & kind, and instructions given to you during a cycle are explicitly clear. They seemed genuinely happy for me when my cycle was successful.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
The nursing staff was amazing! They were very detailed in their instructions, compassionate & took as much time as you needed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
They helped me facilitate the process being billed through my insurance.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Morris is Very knowledgeable, caring and understanding. He is dedicated to helping his patients & does whatever he can to help us to be successful. Very straightforward but excellent bedside manner. He explains everything thoroughly and makes you feel more comfortable about it all...Very personal experience with Randy Morris and his staff. I felt like family and not just a number.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Trust him!
Follistim Low dose hcg Ganirelix Lupron
Nursing staff was amazing. The office ran like a well oiled machine!
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Very clean and beautiful. Surgical center right in the main office so no need for hospital trips. Office is run like a well oiled machine. Appts are quick and varely any wait times. Everyone is amazing.

2012 - 2014
Dr. Moris was very attentive to our concerns and preferences. He runs a very high quality lab with small surgical center on site. I didn't see him while we were doing the clomid and IUI cycles. Related to this, my treatment didn't always seem very personalized. The staff is great--very kind and helpful. We would recommend Dr. Morris. We like him and appreciate that he keeps his treatment very up to date with the latest fertility research. We have a one year old now and will probably return for help getting pregnant again.
2012 - 2014
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morison was very attentive to our concerns and preferences. He runs a very high quality lab with small surgical center on site. I didn't see him while we were doing the clomid and IUI cycles. Related to this, my treatment didn't always seem very personalized. The staff is great--very kind and helpful. We would recommend Dr. Morris. We like him and appreciate that he keeps his treatment very up to date with the latest fertility research. We have a one year old now and will probably return for help getting pregnant again.
The nurses are very knowledgeable, so ask them for lots of advice if you want it.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
As described above. Very new, lovely building.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I think IVF with retrieval and transfer would have been $16k without insurance.
Dr. Morris educated us and didn't pressure us to create or transfer more embryos than we wanted.

2012 - 2013
[Randy Morris is] very knowledgeable. Ended up helping me get pregnant which was ultimate goal. Doesn't spend much time with patients. Most work goes to nursing staff...If you're looking for a doctor to hold your hand through the whole process, this isn't your guy. But he's very successful in achieving pregnancy.
2012 - 2013
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Very knowledgeable. Ended up helping me get pregnant which was ultimate goal. Doesn't spend much time with patients. Most work goes to nursing staff.
The nursing staff is awesome. The doctor is a little hands off. You don't see him or hear from him much.
Nursing staff is great. Love the patient portal to see everything online
Most was insurance based. Ended up paying $2500 over insurance for ivf

2012
He [Dr Randy Morris] was very factual and thorough with presenting information. I felt that he actually wanted a successful outcome and not just make money off of me....He may take a more aggressive course of treatment so speak up about the number of embryos you want for implantation.
2012
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He was very factual and thorough with presenting information. I felt that he actually wanted a successful outcome and not just make money off of me.
The staff was great and all my concerns were addressed by them and Dr. Morris
It has been 3 1/2 years since the treatment so I do not remember the medications and doses.
Very friendly, were update on my progress.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The main office is in Naperville. I live in the city so, while I could do a lot at the Chicago location, I could not do everything.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I had really good insurance and live in a state that requires IVF to be covered by insurance companies so the cost was about $3000.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randy Morris at IVF1.

Dr Morris was great, he gave us all the information we needed and gave his recommendations but let us make our own choices. He is very matter of fact, but we liked that about him! He was honest and thorough and answered all of our questions. We never felt rushed at an appointment... He gave us a choice on doing an IUI or IVF, we chose IVF. We did a retrieval, and a frozen transfer and had success. We ended up with twins!
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He is very blunt and honest and not the most compassionate doctor, but he knows what he's doing.
He explained everything thoroughly
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I was really thought this clinic was great. Good communication and great nurses and doctor. I have no complaints about this clinic and I highly recommend it. We knew exactly what the plan and next steps were, every step of the way.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I dont remember, our insurance covered a lot
It was our choice, Dr Morris recommended transferring 2, and said he would not do more. But we could opt for 1 or 2.