4.4

Plainfield
15905 South Frederick Street
Plainfield, IL 60586
815-436-6540

Dr Randy is a great doctor. Not a talkative nurturing person which is just fine. He gets the job done. But sometimes I could use a little more human interaction and not just a doctor. ... Very informative and answered any questions we had. Very nice person. Serious personality. Not someone you can joke or have small talk with. ... Gonal ff, hcg, cetrotide, I had high dosages of gonal ff. Can’t remember specifics.
Lack of payment plans and no explanation of service costs before treatment caused huge headaches later on. A patient should be ready to be self sufficient and ensure they have all of their meds and refills ready during their cycle. ... Clean, organized, well laid out. The staff [IVF1] is friendly and helpful. ... Great state of the art building and rooms. ... Most of the staff is great and sweet individuals who seem to care about you as a person.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He knows his work. Very informative and answered any questions we had. Very nice person. Serious personality. Not someone you can joke or have small talk with. Which is perfectly fine. I trust him 100% and have recommended him to a friend already.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randy Morris at IVF1?
Don't expect a friend. He is business. But he gets the job done and knows his stuff.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Describe the protocols Randy Morris used in your cycles at IVF1 and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
Most of the staff is great and sweet individuals who seem to care about you as a person. Some don’t really talk or show compassion, but perhaps it was an off day for them. They aren’t ready right when they open. So if you have an early appointment don’t expect to be seen right away.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Great state of the art building and rooms. Clean, organized, well laid out. The staff is friendly and helpful. Lack of payment plans and no explanation of service costs before treatment caused huge headaches later on. A patient should be ready to be self sufficient and ensure they have all of their meds and refills ready during their cycle. There aren’t reminders to check. So that was a pain when drugs ran out and i still needed more.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF1.
Appointments are between 6 am and 10:30 am to get results for analysis the same day.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
Out of pocket 17k. This includes medications, embryo transfer, storage fees.
Describe Randy Morris's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF1.
Single was preferred for me who is young should be able to get and stay pregnant and multiple pregnancy is risky and doesnt show any higher success rate.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Morris always personalizes your care...He's kind, compassionate and has a little bit of a humorous side to him... He explains procedures to you thourougly. If it's a procedure you're awake for, he literally walks you through step by step of everything he's doing (I'm putting on gloves right now, etc). It might seem a little silly at times, but it does wonders for easing anxiety.
All of the nurses [at IVF1] are great at answering questions and providing rationales. They also return phone calls in a timely manner. They've all been very kind and empathetic...They are clean and organized. Each staff member treats you like a person and not just another number, even on busy days. Their biggest downfall, is they get very backed up on the weekends (especially during ivf cycles) because appointments often end up being double booked. If it's just blood work it's not bad - you're in and out. The ultrasounds are more time consuming and contribute to the back ups. Even though it's frustrating, I'm glad the techs are taking their time and thouroughly examining our follicles.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
At first, I wasn't sure what I thought of Dr. Morris, but I also don't know if that was because of the initial shock of sitting in an fertility clinic. However, by the 2nd time meeting with Dr. Morris I really liked him. He explains procedures to you thourougly. If it's a procedure you're awake for, he literally walks you through step by step of everything he's doing (I'm putting on gloves right now, etc). It might seem a little silly at times, but it does wonders for easing anxiety. Dr. Morris has wheeled my gurney to the OR, he's helped the nurses clean me up after procedures (both of which are extremely rare for doctors to do!!). He's kind, compassionate and has a little bit of a humorous side to him.
Ask questions and be prepared for truthful answers. Dr. Morris stays up to date on the latest trends and procedures in the infertility world. He won't laugh at you or make you feel dumb if you ask about eating particular foods or doing acupuncture, etc. He will tell you what the research says about a particular trend.
The nurses are great and Dr. Morris always personalizes your care!
He Started out with putting my husband on Letrozole to see if his sperm counts would increase and we would get pregnant on our own. We then moved onto Clomid with IUIs, then injections (follistim and crinone) with IUIs. After a break, we moved on to IVF (birth control, gonal-f, low dose hcg, ganirelex, progesterone in oil, low dose baby aspirin, lupron, endometrin, estrace). My husband had several semen analysis done. I had Amh, hysterosocopy, hsg, laparoscopy (stage 2 endometriosis). Sorry, I can't remember other testing off hand.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
All of the nurses are great at answering questions and providing rationales. They also return phone calls in a timely manner. They've all been very kind and empathetic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
So far, since May of 2016, we've paid over $6,400 for copays, blood work, ultrasounds, testing, meds, etc. I don't recall exact costs of items.

2015 - 2018, Unknown Success
I overall like him and really like his practice. I got the sense that he really knows his stuff. He is not super warm but I didn’t find him completely cold just a bit straightforward, which is fine. He provided a couple of treatment options for our sitiutatiin but I did find I had to press to him to get his opinion on which was the best mothod... In 2015 we did IUI with gonaditropins (gonal-f) with and HCG trigger (I think).
If using insurance double check that both the clinic [IVF1-Naperville] and surgery center are in network. We had an issue that the surgery center was not in network so that was annoying to deal with.... The office staff is attentive and kind. They all refer to me by name. Good follow up after HSG and retrieval procedures. Consistently communicate all pertinent info. Helped with making sure I was able to obtainin meds when insurance issues came up.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
If using insurance double check that both the clinic and surgery center are in network. We had an issue that the surgery center was not in network so that was annoying to deal with.
In 2015 we did IUI with gonaditropins (gonal-f) with and HCG trigger (I think). I can’t remeber for sure but I think the dosing went up a little bit for the second cycle. I had 2 IUIs the second resulted in a live birth. I believe I had a 6 follicles the second time which was a bit more than planned but ultimately was fine as it resulted in a one live birth. For the current treatment cycle we decided on IVF. For stim cycle I took follostim, low dose Hcg, baby aspirin, ganirelix, the trigger shot was a bolus of low dose hcg and Lupron . 11 eggs retrieved and 10 fertilized successfully using ICSI. Expecting to find out how many made it to day 5 blastocyst today.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
I have all good things to say. They are all consistently kind, compassionate and patient. Any question I have had they have been very responsive. Yesterday I callled because I had concerns with next steps and scheduling a trip, the nurses were very helpful with addressing my questions.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I can’t think of any weaknesses off the top of my head. The staff and nurses are really what I enjoy about the clinic. Everyone is helpful and kind. When you have a tough day they are always compassionate and ask how you are doing and if a scheduling conflict comes up they work with you to get you in.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
This is hard to answer for the current IVF treatment I have a New insurance policy. For meds, office visits (monitoring), procedures, genetic testing and crypreservation we’ve spent around $10,000 so far plus insurance premiums. I don’t remeber what we spent for our IUIs but it wasn’t much becUse we had better insurance.
N/a we aren’t at this point yet
Naperville

Dr. Morris is truly kind and endearing once you get to know him. He is incredibly knowledgeable about his field and he is always changing his practice to keep up with new research. I believe that Dr. Morris truly cares about me and I am confident in the level of care and expertise he is providing....Dr. Morris is outstanding and provides an exemplary level of care....Dr. Morris is hard to get to know and I felt really put off in our first few visits. I feel like I've grown to know him better and I believe he truly cares about his patients...Dr. Morris is hard to get to know and I felt really put off in our first few visits. I feel like I've grown to know him better and I believe he truly cares about his patients.
When I first started going there [IVF1], I felt like a number. I've been there almost 2 years now and it feels like the nurses and Dr. Morris really know me as a person and care about my wellness... The nursing staff are sometimes disorganized and lack empathy. The patient experience could be improved by assigning care coordinators or patient advocates to improve communication and individualized services....They also do not feel like they provide inclusive services for LGBT folks - they often misgender my partner and it took a long time to get them to stop asking about my "husband"....My PGS test results were not released as scheduled and I had to call several times to finally get the results. A staff member failed to schedule a procedure, which I did not know until I showed up and it was very uncomfortable to be squeezed into the schedule. They've lost faxes I've had my OB send over.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morris is hard to get to know and I felt really put off in our first few visits. I feel like I've grown to know him better and I believe he truly cares about his patients. He is one of the best in his field and his practice is incredibly well-run. I encourage new patients to stick with him and know that they are in good hands.
When I first started going there, I felt like a number. I've been there almost 2 years now and it feels like the nurses and Dr. Morris really know me as a person and care about my wellness.
I needed higher doses of Folistim to get my ovaries in gear - my last few cycles we're 900iu a night. I also have found success with the HCG trigger shot (20k units) at the FET.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
Some nurses are far better than others. Some of the nurses at Dr. Morris' office are not great at communication or expressing compassion - often providing inaccurate or inappropriate information. Other nurses are incredible and provide outstanding nursing services. I've learned to try to navigate toward the nurses I prefer to work with and to try to have more patience with those who are not as great.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Dr. Morris is outstanding and provides an exemplary level of care. The nursing staff are sometimes disorganized and lack empathy. The patient experience could be improved by assigning care coordinators or patient advocates to improve communication and individualized services.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
My insurance covered almost everything.
I transferred 2 fresh embryos last year, but it sounds like Dr. Morris transfers 1 exclusively now for all transfers. While it would be nice to have a bigger family in a hurry, I am not as fond of the many risks associated with multiple pregnancies.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF1.
My PGS test results were not released as scheduled and I had to call several times to finally get the results. A staff member failed to schedule a procedure, which I did not know until I showed up and it was very uncomfortable to be squeezed into the schedule. They've lost faxes I've had my OB send over. They also do not feel like they provide inclusive services for LGBT folks - they often misgender my partner and it took a long time to get them to stop asking about my "husband".
Naperville

I felt like a human at Dr. Morris office. He is straight forward and very knowledgeable...was very professional and on time...He gets to the point and was willing to answer questions. He talked through every step of every process he did. I would not choose another Dr. for this journey!...was very straightforward and did not give me false hope. My protocol was prep my body for frozen embryo transfer with egg donor. Dr. Morris get all my medication set up and monitored me thoroughly throughout the whole process.
They [IVF1] are a helpful state of the art building! I also was very pleased that they have monitoring at a different location...which worked best for me...The nurses are happy, smiling and always asking how I am doing...I give the nursing staff huge props for dealing with patients who are going through a tough journey. The nurses always answer or quickly return your call with an answer. They are understanding and compassionate. They relaxed me and reassured me every time i needed it!
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morris was very professional and on time. He office runs so smooth. He gets to the point and was willing to answer questions. He talked through every step of every process he did. I would not choose another Dr. for this journey!
Do not get to overwhelmed! Just take in what you can and do not be afraid to take time and ask the questions or ask for clarification at any point.
I felt like a human at Dr. Morris office. He is straight forward and very knowledgeable. The nurses are happy, smiling and always asking how I am doing.
Dr. Morris was very straightforward and did not give me false hope. My protocol was prep my body for frozen embryo transfer with egg donor. Dr. Morris get all my medication set up and monitored me thoroughly throughout the whole process.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I have not run acrossed a weakness in this office during my journey. They are a helpful state of the art building! I also was very pleased that they have monitoring at a different location...which worked best for me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
My husband and I do not have coverage through our insurance. We paid outnof pocket and the office had it listed out very well. We are close to $30,000. We did have to pay our egg donor and pay to cover her medical bills that went along with the procedure. We paid as we did tests and then we paid for specific procedures on the day they happened.
I did not go into details in this topic. I just know he chooses to do one embryo for best success and we were on board with that!

2015 - 2018, Successful
Dr Morris is one of a kind. Kind of quirky. Kind of sweet. Funny, yet quiet. He makes everyone feel so comfortable during procedures. Calm music playing, he explains everything he does. It can be a bit awkward when he’s explaining that he’s cleaning the progesterone from my cervix. He’s a busy guy though, so kim is his Np and is basically another one of him...Egg retrieval was follistim, low dose hcg and ganirelix. Resulted in 17 eggs, 11 frozen. Transfers were all the same. Primed with estrace, 2.5 weeks after start crinone. Start PIO 3 days before and then hcg shot at transfer.
Strengths [at IVF1] : the communication. They are able to get info to you same day via the portal and have a ton of nurses on staff to help answer any questions. Weaknesses: they’re popular so sometimes wait times can be an issue but I don’t usually have to wait long...They know me by name. Every time I’m in there, I feel like I am a friend and they are ALL rooting for me. They’ve held me as I’ve cried after my miscarriage (and cried, too) and laughed and cheered when I got beta results back.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Don’t be scared away. He’s to the point, blunt. He knows his shit. He knows what he’s doing. When he’s not doing procedures he is doing research.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
Ohh my gosh. I am not sure that I could even describe them. They’ve become a part of my family. They care so deeply about the success about their patients and when it’s this stressful, it’s great to have such a great team. They cried with me during my miscarriage, they cheered when my beta results were positive again. I love them.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Strengths: the communication. They are able to get info to you same day via the portal and have a ton of nurses on staff to help answer any questions. Weaknesses: they’re popular so sometimes wait times can be an issue but I don’t usually have to wait long
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I was covered under marketplace.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF1.
I just didn’t have my progesterone and estrogen checked one day that was supposed to so I had to come back next day.
Naperville
I was living in TN at the time and doing monitoring locally in TN, but Dr Morris and his team were going to perform the embryo transfer.... I had one clinic tell me that I wasn't cleared to transfer because there was "something" on my uterus. Dr. Morris ordered another ultrasound the morning of the transfer and said everything looked good. If he hadn't have double-checked, our transfer would have been cancelled. I am so happy he did!
I was so pleased with this clinic [IVF1]. We only went there because we received donor embryos that are stored there. They helped me maximize my insurance benefits, made scheduling super easy, and were great at coordinating with my outside monitoring clinic.... The nurses were my saving grace! I think I probably called them at least once a day to make sure everything was normal and that I was on the same page. They were so patient with me and willing to explain everything.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I only met Dr. Morris at the embryo transfer. He was very calm and he explained the whole procedure well. He talked through everything he was doing which gave me peace in knowing exactly what was going on and how it was going. And, it worked, so we are thoroughly happy with his care!
Trust his judgement! I had one clinic tell me that I wasn't cleared to transfer because there was "something" on my uterus. Dr. Morris ordered another ultrasound the morning of the transfer and said everything looked good. If he hadn't have double-checked, our transfer would have been cancelled. I am so happy he did!
I was living in TN at the time and doing monitoring locally in TN, but Dr Morris and his team were going to perform the embryo transfer. So I didn't really expect super personal care as I was across the country. However, I do feel that all my questions were answered and there was always someone I could speak with.
For the FET, I was originally on Estradiol, baby asprin, and pre-natal. Before the transfer, we added Endometrin (progesterone suppositories) and a couple days before the transfer we added PIO (progesterone injections).
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I was so pleased with this clinic. We only went there because we received donor embryos that are stored there. They helped me maximize my insurance benefits, made scheduling super easy, and were great at coordinating with my outside monitoring clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
Because the FET was covered by my insurance, the procedure was $2400. The meds probably came to around $1500.
We chose to only transfer one embryo and this was never an issue for Dr. Morris
Naperville
A few times I needed to call Dr. Morris due to the pharmacy not filling a prescription I needed to take the next day or having pain after my retrieval. Both times were inconvenient times that I did NOT expect to hear back from him, but each time he called back within 20 minutes. For how many patients Dr. Morris sees every day, I always felt like he remembered me and my husband and truly cared for our goals to be parents. I appreciate the time he took and clear explanations he provided on every visit we saw him.
I now expect any office I see to treat me as how iVF1 and the Naperville Infertility Center has treated me. They ALL are doing what they are meant to be doing. Thank you all.... I can not say enough about the nurses. You will not speak to the same nurse every time but that did not matter. They all have different styles and STILL I am beyond impressed with their patient care. I could not get through without these ladies. They kept me sane, safe, and educated. They are my heroes.
Just GO see him!
Dr. Morris and the nurse staff are beyond amazing!!! In a time that feels so hard and alone, this office has offered a hand and shoulder to cry on. I now expect any office I see to treat me as how iVF1 and the Naperville Infertility Center has treated me. They ALL are doing what they are meant to be doing. Thank you all.
Egg retrieval cycle - low dose aspirin, Folistim, low dose HCG, and eventually Cetrotide (my choice due to out of pocket costs). My injections lasted into 14 days, which at day 12 got tiring...but the results of my egg retrieval made it worth waiting those 2 extra days. Transfer cycle - low dose aspirin, Endometrin, Estradiol, and Progesterone and oil injections.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic's strengths are communication and best bedside matter. Their weakness is the Patient Portal used, which is a common patient portal, and tends to have system issues which can be annoying when we rely on those updates. But the office is always willing to provide that information.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
The facility that procedures are done at is out of network for my insurance but that is something we were willing to overlook because the quality of care has more value than cost effectiveness for us. Besides that, everything has been reasonable in the services that needed to be paid upfront versus the cycle fee costs being billed after my insurance processed the claims.
Dr. Morris believes in single embryo transfer, which at first I didn't know how I felt about it either way. Now understanding FET and transfers a little more, I appreciate his consideration and beliefs in single transfers.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF1.
We were accidentally not informed about starting birth control for our next attempt at a transfer, but this did not affect our feelings for the office because we actually decided to hold off on the timing so it worked out best for us in the end.
Naperville
Dr. Morris was extremely kind, and explained our steps as we were both carriers for a genetic disorder. It clearly took extra screening, and steps on our part to confirm we had healthy children to transfer. He made sure we understood the steps, our options, and was very kind in the discussions.... I believe Randy Morris treated his patients as a human, because he took the time to make sure we understood the whole process from start to finish. He explained each transfer, and his staff made sure we were always updated.
The nursing staff at his office [IVF1] is amazing. They explained everything to me step by step, made sure I was always updated on the adjustment for medication and even hugged me on our last office visit. I have high standards for nursing because of them.... I believe the clinic's strengths are the online portal. They update all the meds, procedures, etc in there. You can review it anytime day or night as well as review documents directly online.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I believe Randy Morris would do anything he can to help you achieve a pregnancy. He is very knowledgeable and will do what is best for you.
I came to Dr. Morris late, I had already tried Clomid unsuccessfully with an ob/gyn. During routine screening, we found out we were carriers and decided to do IVF with PGD screening to confirm they were not affected. He did a normal protocol as I also have PCOS.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
The nursing staff at his office is amazing. They explained everything to me step by step, made sure I was always updated on the adjustment for medication and even hugged me on our last office visit. I have high standards for nursing because of them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I had costs associated with medication (directly from the pharmacy), we had costs associated with egg retrieval, as well as costs associated with testing for a genetic disorder.
Dr. Morris did not give me a preference on embryos to transfer. I did one the first time (as that was the only one that made it unaffected), we also had another one that had to be re-tested.
Naperville

He [Dr. Randy Morris] was very informative and caring, but resorted directly to a treatment plan and never talked about other possibilities (immunology, nutrition, etc.). In my case it worked out with the treatment we did, but if it hadn't I would have appreciated a more thorough approach... We did Letrozole, 2.5mg for 5 days, a trigger shot, then intercourse. Negative test. Next we did Letrozole, 2.5 mg for 5 days, a trigger shot, then IUI. Negative test. For IVF we did Follistim, Ganirelix, and low dose HCG shots. I had a successful transfer of one embryo that split and I had identical twins.
This was a very clean, well-run clinic [IVF1] with a very pleasant staff. They had a very streamlined system with some variable options, but it was very much a medical treatment focused experience. The only weakness was when I had "unexplained infertility" there was no mention of other factors I could explore, such as diet, immunology, etc. I would have appreciated a more wholistic approach or exploration alongside treatment.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He was very informative and caring, but resorted directly to a treatment plan and never talked about other possibilities (immunology, nutrition, etc.). In my case it worked out with the treatment we did, but if it hadn't I would have appreciated a more thorough approach.
Ask a lot of questions and be an advocate for yourself. He is good and will care for you, but push beyond the cookie cutter treatment if you are so inclined.
All the nurses, office staff, and phlebotomists were very friendly and kind.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
They were extremely kind and helpful and never seemed annoyed if you called to ask questions. I would describe them as very compassionate.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
This was a very clean, well-run clinic with a very pleasant staff. They had a very streamlined system with some variable options, but it was very much a medical treatment focused experience. The only weakness was when I had "unexplained infertility" there was no mention of other factors I could explore, such as diet, immunology, etc. I would have appreciated a more wholistic approach or exploration alongside treatment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
Mostly covered by insurance, but there was a miscommunication about the surgical facility being separate billing from the office (they share a building) and resulted in an insurance kerfuffle and we ended up paying $1500 out of pocket.
We were give the option to transfer one or two embryos and freeze the remainder. We were strongly encouraged to only transfer one embryo due to my age and the risk of multiples. We were also given the grades of our embryos and were recommended how many to transfer and freeze, but were given the option to do more.
Naperville
I came to Dr. Morris after experiencing a miscarriage and being told my eggs were poor quality. Morris immediately looked over the results from our miscarriage before our meeting and provided insight that our other doctor overlooked. He was willing to test my already-frozen embryos and adjusted medication during my FET resulting in me not having to cancel the cycle...Dr. Morris explained what was going on and the process of treatment very thoroughly, he did not rush me out of our consultation.
The clinic [IVF1] is very organized...it is a big clinic but I felt from the receptionist, to the techs taking my blood each time (both were extremely nice and caring), to the nurses this clinic made you feel like you weren't one in a thousand. The ultrasound tech was a little rushed and quick during her ultrasounds, but she did her job...At one point, during my hsg, I became so faint and weak. The nurses were very caring and even called my mom to come pick me up since I was so lightheaded. They were helpful with all my questions and demonstrated clearly how to administer the shots.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I came to Dr. Morris after experiencing a miscarriage and being told my eggs were poor quality. Morris immediately looked over the results from our miscarriage before our meeting and provided insight that our other doctor overlooked. He was willing to test my already-frozen embryos and adjusted medication during my FET resulting in me not having to cancel the cycle. I got pregnant and was able to have a successful pregnancy.
Like with any clinic, you'll still need to be your own advocate. Make sure you ask questions because Dr Morris will answer!
Dr. Morris explained what was going on and the process of treatment very thoroughly, he did not rush me out of our consultation. He took his time and met with me as much as I needed, and even answered our call after hours himself when we had questions about medication.
I came to Dr Morris after having a miscarriage and d&c, and 16 weeks later I still hadn't gotten my period. His nurse got me on birth control initiated my period, and then Dr. Morris recommended a hysteroscopy to clear out any potential scar issues and damage done by the d&c. He was also willing to do pgs testing on my already frozen embryos during that time. Then, as soon as I go my period again, we were able to start the process preparing for an FET. After a week my uterine lining levels had stalled, so he suggested I start taking estrogen pills vaginally. My lining went up to a 7.0 mm, and he was confident that was enough for the embryos to take. He also suggested we transfer both our embryos since they were considered 6 day embryos and did not have the development normally seen. I got pregnant with one baby who is now 11 months old.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic is very organized. At the time of my treatment the surgical procedures were considered out-of-network which was the only negative for me since Dr. Morris himself was considered in network. I have heard this may have changed in the past year. In any case, yes it is a big clinic but I felt from the receptionist, to the techs taking my blood each time (both were extremely nice and caring), to the nurses this clinic made you feel like you weren't one in a thousand. The ultrasound tech was a little rushed and quick during her ultrasounds, but she did her job and when we did get pregnant she took her time and let us see the baby for a good amount of time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I don't remember all specifics. PGS testing was significantly cheaper - we tested 3 embryos for I think it was around $3000. Dr. Morris was 80% covered under our insurance and the surgical procedures were 60% covered since they were considered out of network. Surgical procedures I experienced at IVF1 were the hsg test, hysteroscopy, and FET transfer.
2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Morris was very compassionate. He explained a lot of stuff to me and my husband. He cared...I had a blockage in my left tube. So I ended up having surgery...later we started our IUI treatments. I developed a cyst so I had to hold off for a moment. He prescribed me a HCG trigger shot to reduce that cyst. I started to take Clomid. I produced follicles, my numbers were good, our 1st cycle was unsuccessful. We went onto our second one. Beta came back positive 22.3 my progesterone level was low. So I was prescribed progesterone oil. I went back two days later to check my BETA and my numbers went into the negative. Chemical pregnancy. So we picked right back up and went onto doing 3 more cycles all unsuccessful. Next route IVF. I didn’t have insurance for that. So, I had to make the biggest decision of my life and put everything one hold. Which broke my heart. That was my end of seeing Dr. Morris
The nursing staff were very nice [at IVF1]. Considered and caring...Cash price was a good deal. Since I didn’t have insurance. It was the best in my opinion...The clinic is amazing. Clean, organized and very cozy. They get back to you in a timely manner. They even have WiFi. I don’t have any bad thing to say about this clinic. They even have early morning blood appointments...Dr. Morris was very compassionate. He explained a lot of stuff to me and my husband. He cared.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morris is very knowledgeable. He took his time to explain things to us. There were times that I couldn’t comprehend what he was saying and there were times to wish I cried my eyeballs out and every time he was there with tissues and encouraging words. I appreciate Dr. Morris for all that he did. He is where I started my Fertility journey. I am forever grateful for him and his staff. He gave me hope, faith and a purpose to keep going. Never give up your dreams.
Be yourself. Don’t be nervous. Let those tears show. Our heartache is only going to go away. He will explain everything to you. Ask questions if you don’t understand and don’t leave anything out!
Blood work, work up is where it starts. Monitoring your cycles, blood work. Then results. After you get your results the. Comes treatment plan. First thing first, HSG.... to see what’s going on down there. I had a blockage in my left tube. So I ended up having surgery in January 2016! 2 months later we started our IUI treatments. I developed a cyst so I had to hold off for a moment. He prescribed me a HCG trigger shot to reduce that cyst. I started to take Clomid. I produced follicles, my numbers were good, our 1st cycle was unsuccessful. We went onto our second one. Beta came back positive 22.3 my progesterone level was low. So I was prescribed progesterone oil. I went back two days later to check my BETA and my numbers went into the negative. Chemical pregnancy. So we picked right back up and went onto doing 3 more cycles all unsuccessful. Next route IVF. I didn’t have insurance for that. So, I had to make the biggest decision of my life and put everything one hold. Which broke my heart. That was my end of seeing Dr. Morris
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
The nursing staff were very nice. Considered and caring.
2013 - 2014, Successful
He [Dr. Morris] is results oriented. Direct, but not in a rude way. He's accessible to his patients. I once called on a Sunday night, 11:45pm, because of bleeding. He had released me from his care the week prior to my OB. Yet he still called me and addressed my concerns warmly. Highly recommend him!...I didn't see him often. He performed testing and my embryo transfers. I had no real need to see him face to face for ultrasounds or bloodwork, so this was appropriate. I very much liked his attention to detail. He was willing to tweak my med dosages after every blood draw (& did several times!) I strongly feel it was because his willingness to keep such a close eye that my last cycle was successful!
I wasn't assigned one primary nurse [at IVF1]. I did however see the same staff on most visits. The majority were well versed in my care without having to "look me up." All staff was courteous and knowledgeable...Be prepared for this office to be direct. They are nice, but do not give false hopes...Their billing office is easy to work with. Initially I didn't realize Id receive 2 seperate bills from them... One for office visits and the other from surgical procedures (like transfer.) That was a weakness. I was behind in paying them because I wasn't aware of the 2 separate & thought I had paid up in full. Other than that, I have no negative feedback
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He is results oriented. Direct, but not in a rude way. He's accessible to his patients. I once called on a Sunday night, 11:45pm, because of bleeding. He had released me from his care the week prior to my OB. Yet he still called me and addressed my concerns warmly. Highly recommend him!
All staff knew who I was and that I was using donated embryos. They were encouraging and supportive. Along the way during our 3 attempts, not one person neglected to ask how I was doing. Very sincere group of people.
I did 3 frozen donated embryo transfers with him. I sadly no longer have access to the specific levels within their portal, but my successful transfer my lining was 8 (in compared to 10 and a 12 prior attempts.) And my progesterone and estrogen levels were at the lowest place within normal than in previous cycles. He did my hcg draw at 8dp5dt. My level was 7.20. My first positive draw! No one reached negatively, in fact they told me each step was like jumping over a hurdle and we had to see how the next step went. 10dp-23, 13dp-68. I had a healthy singleton pregnancy and delivered a beautiful baby girl.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF1. (Assigned nurse: Jean was there often for my ultrasound appts, but no one was specifically assigned)
As stated previously, I wasn't assigned one primary nurse. I did however see the same staff on most visits. The majority were well versed in my care without having to "look me up." All staff was courteous and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Be prepared for this office to be direct. They are nice, but do not give false hopes. This was great for me! But I understand not everyone appreciates or is ready for tat approach. Their billing office is easy to work with. Initially I didn't realize Id receive 2 seperate bills from them... One for office visits and the other from surgical procedures (like transfer.) That was a weakness. I was behind in paying them because I wasn't aware of the 2 separate & thought I had paid up in full. Other than that, I have no negative feedback
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
The total without insurance was $5400 in 2014 plus medications. I recently called in prep for another cycle, cost rose to $8900 plus meds
Due to my age and prior history, he allowed me to transfer 2 pgs tested embryos. I was explained the risk of possibly carrying twins.
Naperville
Dr Morris was very respectful of our decisions. Knew are need of treatment as soon as we seen him. He didnt ask us our story 100x. ... Dr. Morris talked me thru everything. We have a very unique journey. We have to use a Surrogate. He explained everything so we understand it. He was very sympathetic on what happen to us. He also explained to us some the tests that were absolutely unnecessary.
The embryology dept [IVF1] is very good and very prompt on getting back to you. ... Make sure you block out a good chunk of time In your schedule. ... There is a lot of different nurses. I really didnt have the same nurse. I dislike the staff tho. ... I think they need to have at least one more person to help with answering phones. If you have any questions the nurses station is very easy to get ahold of. They are okay with emails. The only issue is you don't know what nurse to email. So it's better to just call.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He is very good at what he does!
I was on a high dose of meds. They could not get my e2 down. So I was on ganirelix for a good month or so. Finally got to the egg retrieval prep. I was on Follistim 450. And had a to do a few ganirelix. Had a 10k trigger. I responded well.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Make sure you block out a good chunk of time In your schedule. The wait can be longer. I think they need to have at least one more person to help with answering phones. If you have any questions the nurses station is very easy to get ahold of. They are okay with emails. The only issue is you don't know what nurse to email. So it's better to just call. The embryology dept is very good and very prompt on getting back to you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
My insurance covers everything for myself. My surrogate is all out of pocket. Transfer is $4,800. Meds will be around $3,000. Consult was $236. Her HSN and bloodwork is 1900.
Naperville

Dr. Morris is very analytical, which appeals to my business nature. He's done his research and knows what he's talking about. He's responded to any communication I've sent to him directly and is a man of science. I'm sure it's hard to deal in science for such an emotional journey, but he navigates it well.
The clinic [IVF1] works with self pay patients by helping with donated medicine when they have it. Their insurance department will help council you on IL insurance options, and the nurses and reception are so personal and lovely....My tests showed no issues, just unexplained infertility. We used Follistim, Ganirellex, an HCG trigger, Crinone and progesterone in oil during my retrieval and transfer.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He didn't change protocol on procedures, which is frustrating in an emotional and hormonal lyrics induced state. Try to have patience, as he knows what he's doing.
His staff and himself are so personal, caring and knowledge. They were responsive regardless of my questions and we're always supportive.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
Amazing!! Each and every one I worked with was fantastic, passionate about my success, and working to help support me.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic works with self pay patients by helping with donated medicine when they have it. Their insurance department will help council you on IL insurance options, and the nurses and reception are so personal and lovely.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I don't remember the facility cost. Just overall costs including meds and donor sperm. All in, each IUI was about $3,500 and the retrieval and transfer is about $12- $13k.
2015 - 2019, Successful
Dr morris has a great bedside and caring personality. He was the first physician to ever acknowledge my prior miscarriages as my children and it meant so much to me ... I can't say enough good things. He is charismatic, intelligent, and shows empathy. Dr morris has always made me feel comfortable and well cared for. He tries other avenues to seek answers to explain why you have infertility.
You will be well cared for. They [IVF1] truly want the best outcomes for their patients. ... Your win is their win, when you grieve they grieve ... I always walked in knowing that somebody was there that cared for me on a patient level but also on a personal one. ... [nurses] Incredibly compassionate and knowledgeable ... [Eset approach] I started with 2, my last cycles were all single embryos
Be patient and trust
Ganirelix, follistim and hcg Progesterone, estrace
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF1. (Assigned nurse: Tiffany, Jean)
Incredibly compassionate and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with IVF1.
You will be well cared for. They truly want the best outcomes for their patients. I always walked in knowing that somebody was there that cared for me on a patient level but also on a personal one. Your win is their win, when you grieve they grieve
My deductible
I started with 2, my last cycles were all single embryos
Naperville
He was very straightforward about our issues & statistics. But he is also very knowledgable with his course of action & was successful for us on our first attempt. I would far rather have a straightforward doctor who gets the wanted results than someone who might be "really nice" but takes 5 cycles to get you pregnant...The clinic is super organized & runs like a well oiled machine. The staff is both professional & kind, and instructions given to you during a cycle are explicitly clear. They seemed genuinely happy for me when my cycle was successful.
The nursing staff was amazing! They were very detailed in their instructions, compassionate & took as much time as you needed...The clinic is super organized & runs like a well oiled machine. The staff is both professional & kind, and instructions given to you during a cycle are explicitly clear. They seemed genuinely happy for me when my cycle was successful...They helped me facilitate the process being billed through my insurance...
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
They helped me facilitate the process being billed through my insurance.

2012 - 2014, Unsuccessful
Dr. Moris was very attentive to our concerns and preferences. He runs a very high quality lab with small surgical center on site. I didn't see him while we were doing the clomid and IUI cycles. Related to this, my treatment didn't always seem very personalized. The staff is great--very kind and helpful. We would recommend Dr. Morris. We like him and appreciate that he keeps his treatment very up to date with the latest fertility research. We have a one year old now and will probably return for help getting pregnant again.
The nurses [at IVF1] are very knowledgeable, so ask them for lots of advice if you want it.... Very new, lovely building.... He runs a very high quality lab with small surgical center on site. I didn't see him while we were doing the clomid and IUI cycles. Related to this, my treatment didn't always seem very personalized. The staff is great--very kind and helpful. We would recommend Dr. Morris. We like him and appreciate that he keeps his treatment very up to date with the latest fertility research.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morison was very attentive to our concerns and preferences. He runs a very high quality lab with small surgical center on site. I didn't see him while we were doing the clomid and IUI cycles. Related to this, my treatment didn't always seem very personalized. The staff is great--very kind and helpful. We would recommend Dr. Morris. We like him and appreciate that he keeps his treatment very up to date with the latest fertility research. We have a one year old now and will probably return for help getting pregnant again.
The nurses are very knowledgeable, so ask them for lots of advice if you want it.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
As described above. Very new, lovely building.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I think IVF with retrieval and transfer would have been $16k without insurance.
Dr. Morris educated us and didn't pressure us to create or transfer more embryos than we wanted.
Naperville
Dr. Morris is Very knowledgeable, caring and understanding. He is dedicated to helping his patients & does whatever he can to help us to be successful. Very straightforward but excellent bedside manner. He explains everything thoroughly and makes you feel more comfortable about it all...Very personal experience with Randy Morris and his staff. I felt like family and not just a number.
Very personal experience with Randy Morris and his staff [at IVF1]. I felt like family and not just a number...Nursing staff was amazing. The office ran like a well oiled machine!...Very clean and beautiful. Surgical center right in the main office so no need for hospital trips...appts are quick and varely any wait times. Everyone is amazing...Dr. Morris is Very knowledgeable, caring and understanding. He is dedicated to helping his patients & does whatever he can to help us to be successful. Very straightforward but excellent bedside manner. He explains everything thoroughly and makes you feel more comfortable about it all.
Trust him!
Follistim Low dose hcg Ganirelix Lupron
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
Nursing staff was amazing. The office ran like a well oiled machine!
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Very clean and beautiful. Surgical center right in the main office so no need for hospital trips. Office is run like a well oiled machine. Appts are quick and varely any wait times. Everyone is amazing.
2012, Successful
He [Dr Randy Morris] was very factual and thorough with presenting information. I felt that he actually wanted a successful outcome and not just make money off of me....He may take a more aggressive course of treatment so speak up about the number of embryos you want for implantation.
The staff [at IVF1] was great and all my concerns were addressed by them and Dr. Morris...I had really good insurance and live in a state that requires IVF to be covered by insurance companies so the cost was about $3000....He may take a more aggressive course of treatment so speak up about the number of embryos you want for implantation.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He was very factual and thorough with presenting information. I felt that he actually wanted a successful outcome and not just make money off of me.
The staff was great and all my concerns were addressed by them and Dr. Morris
It has been 3 1/2 years since the treatment so I do not remember the medications and doses.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
Very friendly, were update on my progress.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The main office is in Naperville. I live in the city so, while I could do a lot at the Chicago location, I could not do everything.

2019, Consult
I was able to have a direct consultation with Dr. Randy Morris through Skype because we are in another state and wanted to do a consultation. Dr. Morris remebered details from my file that suprised me. He had taken the time to read my file while I didn't feel like other doctors did...is one of the few doctors that I think women with pelvic pain issues can actually go get treated by...I have a very unique problem with my exact infertility situation. Any treatment that I need with a speculum is extremely painful. That makes fertility treatment both painful and terrifying.
I am going to be an out of state patient [with IVF1]...it is half the cost that the local RE clinic in New Jersey wanted...He [Dr. Randy Morris] had a wonderful selection of educational youtube videos so you can learn more about his approach to your particular situation. You can watch these videos before your consultation so that you can better questions to ask during the consultation if you are doing a Skype consultation like we did.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I have a very unique problem with my exact infertility situation. Any treatment that I need with a speculum is extremely painful. That makes fertility treatment both painful and terrifying. So many doctors I dealt with were extremely dismissive of this issue. Other doctors basically told me that they have a cookie cutter approach to how they treat patients. They do the same thing with each patient and if I didn't like it to bad. Dr. Randy Morris is one of the few doctors that I think women with pelvic pain issues can actually go get treated by. Before I choose Dr. Morris as my RE I spoke with so many patients online and all of them had great things to say about Dr. Morris.
He had a wonderful selection of educational youtube videos so you can learn more about his approach to your particular situation. You can watch these videos before your consultation so that you can better questions to ask during the consultation if you are doing a Skype consultation like we did.
IVF1 does not have a waiting list for embryos so if you need to use donor embryo to get pregnant this is great.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
I did not get to interact with the nursing staff that much because I am going to be an out of state patient.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I will be doing my blood work and monitoring at a clinic in my state because we are out of state patients. However I have heard from other patients they are great at coordinating with out of state clinics.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
At the time our insurance covered the Frozen Embryo Transfer. The only cost which is not covered was the admin fee for the embryo. However it is half the cost that the local RE clinic in New Jersey wanted.
They will only transfer one embryo at a time.
Naperville

Dr Morris is very good at what he does but does not always change the protocol for patients as not all patients are the same. But overall he is a good doctor and has good reviews. I believe he knows what he is doing and I would tell anyone to trust in the work that he does. ... IUI was natural. Ivf he used gonal f, ganirelix, Lupron, pregnyl ... He will not transfer 2 embryos
They [at IVF1] are very thorough with testing before consultation which is good. The nurses are all so kind and so are the ladies at the desk. Overall I am very happy with this clinic and would recommend to anyone who asks ... The nurses were all amazing and answered all questions that you have ... He [Dr. Morris] will not transfer 2 embryos
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Make sure you get all your questions answered during consultation
The nurses were all wonderful
IUI was natural. Ivf he used gonal f, ganirelix, Lupron, pregnyl
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
The nurses were all amazing and answered all questions that you have
Describe your experience with IVF1.
They are very thorough with testing before consultation which is good. The nurses are all so kind and so are the ladies at the desk. Overall I am very happy with this clinic and would recommend to anyone who asks
He will not transfer 2 embryos
Naperville

Dr Morris is blunt and to the point, but he is good at what he does. He gave us the odds of IUI vs IVF, but let us make decisions on what we wanted to try first. He was honest and gave his opinion for best outcome...Dr. Morris will only transfer 1 embryo at a time...Make sure you know what is going on in your care, the meds, the procedures, etc. Everyone is human and can make mistakes, so you want to make sure you know what is happening with your care.
The [IVF1] clinic is very nice and clean, well organized, and convenient since the surgery center is in the same building. Communication was very good, and I could usually get questions answered pretty promptly...You spend most of your time with the nursing staff. Some were better and more compassionate than others. You will definitely end up with your favorites.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic is very nice and clean, well organized, and convenient since the surgery center is in the same building. Communication was very good, and I could usually get questions answered pretty promptly.
Dr. Morris will only transfer 1 embryo at a time.
Naperville
Dr Morris was great, he gave us all the information we needed and gave his recommendations but let us make our own choices. He is very matter of fact, but we liked that about him! He was honest and thorough and answered all of our questions. We never felt rushed at an appointment... He gave us a choice on doing an IUI or IVF, we chose IVF. We did a retrieval, and a frozen transfer and had success. We ended up with twins!
I was really thought this clinic [IVF1] was great. Good communication and great nurses and doctor. I have no complaints about this clinic and I highly recommend it. We knew exactly what the plan and next steps were, every step of the way.... Dr Morris was great, he gave us all the information we needed and gave his recommendations but let us make our own choices. He is very matter of fact, but we liked that about him! He was honest and thorough and answered all of our questions. We never felt rushed at an appointment
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He is very blunt and honest and not the most compassionate doctor, but he knows what he's doing.
He explained everything thoroughly
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I was really thought this clinic was great. Good communication and great nurses and doctor. I have no complaints about this clinic and I highly recommend it. We knew exactly what the plan and next steps were, every step of the way.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I dont remember, our insurance covered a lot
It was our choice, Dr Morris recommended transferring 2, and said he would not do more. But we could opt for 1 or 2.