4.4

Plainfield
15905 South Frederick Street
Plainfield, IL 60586
815-436-6540

Dr. Morris is very analytical, which appeals to my business nature. He's done his research and knows what he's talking about. He's responded to any communication I've sent to him directly and is a man of science. I'm sure it's hard to deal in science for such an emotional journey, but he navigates it well.
The clinic [IVF1] works with self pay patients by helping with donated medicine when they have it. Their insurance department will help council you on IL insurance options, and the nurses and reception are so personal and lovely....My tests showed no issues, just unexplained infertility. We used Follistim, Ganirellex, an HCG trigger, Crinone and progesterone in oil during my retrieval and transfer.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randy Morris at IVF1?
He didn't change protocol on procedures, which is frustrating in an emotional and hormonal lyrics induced state. Try to have patience, as he knows what he's doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randy Morris at IVF1?
His staff and himself are so personal, caring and knowledge. They were responsive regardless of my questions and we're always supportive.
Describe the protocols Randy Morris used in your cycles at IVF1 and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
Amazing!! Each and every one I worked with was fantastic, passionate about my success, and working to help support me.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic works with self pay patients by helping with donated medicine when they have it. Their insurance department will help council you on IL insurance options, and the nurses and reception are so personal and lovely.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I don't remember the facility cost. Just overall costs including meds and donor sperm. All in, each IUI was about $3,500 and the retrieval and transfer is about $12- $13k.
2015 - 2019, Successful
Dr morris has a great bedside and caring personality. He was the first physician to ever acknowledge my prior miscarriages as my children and it meant so much to me ... I can't say enough good things. He is charismatic, intelligent, and shows empathy. Dr morris has always made me feel comfortable and well cared for. He tries other avenues to seek answers to explain why you have infertility.
You will be well cared for. They [IVF1] truly want the best outcomes for their patients. ... Your win is their win, when you grieve they grieve ... I always walked in knowing that somebody was there that cared for me on a patient level but also on a personal one. ... [nurses] Incredibly compassionate and knowledgeable ... [Eset approach] I started with 2, my last cycles were all single embryos
Be patient and trust
Ganirelix, follistim and hcg Progesterone, estrace
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF1. (Assigned nurse: Tiffany, Jean)
Incredibly compassionate and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with IVF1.
You will be well cared for. They truly want the best outcomes for their patients. I always walked in knowing that somebody was there that cared for me on a patient level but also on a personal one. Your win is their win, when you grieve they grieve
My deductible
Describe Randy Morris's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF1.
I started with 2, my last cycles were all single embryos
Naperville
He [Dr. Morris] was thorough with explaining his process and polite... ran a test on me that I was warned by other doctors may be painful (HSG). The test was completely painless and quick with Dr. Morris and my results were emailed to me almost immediately. I was pleased with my visit...After I receiving the results that my one remaining tube was open I continued to try naturally.
The nurses that prepped me for my test [at IVF1] were nice, professional and gentle...For a long time their surgical center was not covered by many insurance policies. I believe they may have changed but I’m not sure. Other than that they are very organized and professional and it was fairly easy to get an appointment...Dr. Morris ran a test on me that I was warned by other doctors may be painful (HSG). The test was completely painless and quick with Dr. Morris and my results were emailed to me almost immediately. I was pleased with my visit.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I would suggest to do your own research and always ask questions.
He was thorough with explaining his process and polite
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
The nurses that prepped me for my test were nice, professional and gentle.
My HSG test was about 600 out of pocket after insurance covered their part
No comment on this topic

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Investor
Dr. Morris would respond within 24 hour with any questions I had (which you can post on the online portal). He takes the time to answer all questions face to face and it doesn't take long to get a consultation booked to see him... I have annovulation and possibly PCOS. I did 3 rounds of Clomid (monitored) and am on my 3rd round of injectables. I take 75 of follistim and 5 units low dose HCG with a trigger shot and go in for monitoring every few days. This will be my 2nd IUI.
I liked most of the nurses [at IVF1]. They were helpful and responded to questions promptly.... I have annovulation and possibly PCOS. I did 3 rounds of Clomid (monitored) and am on my 3rd round of injectables. I take 75 of follistim and 5 units low dose HCG with a trigger shot and go in for monitoring every few days. This will be my 2nd IUI.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Randy Morris cares about his patients and it shows. I trust him and know I will eventually achieve pregnancy by following his advice.
The nurses are great and Dr. Morris acts like he really cares. He is more scientific and analytic but still has compassion.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
I liked most of the nurses. They were helpful and responded to questions promptly.
Randy Morris
He was very straightforward about our issues & statistics. But he is also very knowledgable with his course of action & was successful for us on our first attempt. I would far rather have a straightforward doctor who gets the wanted results than someone who might be "really nice" but takes 5 cycles to get you pregnant...The clinic is super organized & runs like a well oiled machine. The staff is both professional & kind, and instructions given to you during a cycle are explicitly clear. They seemed genuinely happy for me when my cycle was successful.
The nursing staff was amazing! They were very detailed in their instructions, compassionate & took as much time as you needed...The clinic is super organized & runs like a well oiled machine. The staff is both professional & kind, and instructions given to you during a cycle are explicitly clear. They seemed genuinely happy for me when my cycle was successful...They helped me facilitate the process being billed through my insurance...
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
They helped me facilitate the process being billed through my insurance.

2012 - 2014, Unsuccessful
Dr. Moris was very attentive to our concerns and preferences. He runs a very high quality lab with small surgical center on site. I didn't see him while we were doing the clomid and IUI cycles. Related to this, my treatment didn't always seem very personalized. The staff is great--very kind and helpful. We would recommend Dr. Morris. We like him and appreciate that he keeps his treatment very up to date with the latest fertility research. We have a one year old now and will probably return for help getting pregnant again.
The nurses [at IVF1] are very knowledgeable, so ask them for lots of advice if you want it.... Very new, lovely building.... He runs a very high quality lab with small surgical center on site. I didn't see him while we were doing the clomid and IUI cycles. Related to this, my treatment didn't always seem very personalized. The staff is great--very kind and helpful. We would recommend Dr. Morris. We like him and appreciate that he keeps his treatment very up to date with the latest fertility research.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Dr. Morison was very attentive to our concerns and preferences. He runs a very high quality lab with small surgical center on site. I didn't see him while we were doing the clomid and IUI cycles. Related to this, my treatment didn't always seem very personalized. The staff is great--very kind and helpful. We would recommend Dr. Morris. We like him and appreciate that he keeps his treatment very up to date with the latest fertility research. We have a one year old now and will probably return for help getting pregnant again.
The nurses are very knowledgeable, so ask them for lots of advice if you want it.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
As described above. Very new, lovely building.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I think IVF with retrieval and transfer would have been $16k without insurance.
Dr. Morris educated us and didn't pressure us to create or transfer more embryos than we wanted.
Naperville
Dr. Morris is Very knowledgeable, caring and understanding. He is dedicated to helping his patients & does whatever he can to help us to be successful. Very straightforward but excellent bedside manner. He explains everything thoroughly and makes you feel more comfortable about it all...Very personal experience with Randy Morris and his staff. I felt like family and not just a number.
Very personal experience with Randy Morris and his staff [at IVF1]. I felt like family and not just a number...Nursing staff was amazing. The office ran like a well oiled machine!...Very clean and beautiful. Surgical center right in the main office so no need for hospital trips...appts are quick and varely any wait times. Everyone is amazing...Dr. Morris is Very knowledgeable, caring and understanding. He is dedicated to helping his patients & does whatever he can to help us to be successful. Very straightforward but excellent bedside manner. He explains everything thoroughly and makes you feel more comfortable about it all.
Trust him!
Follistim Low dose hcg Ganirelix Lupron
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
Nursing staff was amazing. The office ran like a well oiled machine!
Describe your experience with IVF1.
Very clean and beautiful. Surgical center right in the main office so no need for hospital trips. Office is run like a well oiled machine. Appts are quick and varely any wait times. Everyone is amazing.

2012 - 2013, Successful
The nursing staff [at IVF1] is awesome. The doctor is a little hands off. You don't see him or hear from him much...[Randy Morris is] very knowledgeable. Ended up helping me get pregnant which was ultimate goal. Doesn't spend much time with patients. Most work goes to nursing staff...If you're looking for a doctor to hold your hand through the whole process, this isn't your guy. But he's very successful in achieving pregnancy.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Very knowledgeable. Ended up helping me get pregnant which was ultimate goal. Doesn't spend much time with patients. Most work goes to nursing staff.
The nursing staff is awesome. The doctor is a little hands off. You don't see him or hear from him much.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
Nursing staff is great. Love the patient portal to see everything online
Most was insurance based. Ended up paying $2500 over insurance for ivf
2012, Successful
He [Dr Randy Morris] was very factual and thorough with presenting information. I felt that he actually wanted a successful outcome and not just make money off of me....He may take a more aggressive course of treatment so speak up about the number of embryos you want for implantation.
The staff [at IVF1] was great and all my concerns were addressed by them and Dr. Morris...I had really good insurance and live in a state that requires IVF to be covered by insurance companies so the cost was about $3000....He may take a more aggressive course of treatment so speak up about the number of embryos you want for implantation.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He was very factual and thorough with presenting information. I felt that he actually wanted a successful outcome and not just make money off of me.
The staff was great and all my concerns were addressed by them and Dr. Morris
It has been 3 1/2 years since the treatment so I do not remember the medications and doses.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
Very friendly, were update on my progress.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The main office is in Naperville. I live in the city so, while I could do a lot at the Chicago location, I could not do everything.

2019, Consult
I was able to have a direct consultation with Dr. Randy Morris through Skype because we are in another state and wanted to do a consultation. Dr. Morris remebered details from my file that suprised me. He had taken the time to read my file while I didn't feel like other doctors did...is one of the few doctors that I think women with pelvic pain issues can actually go get treated by...I have a very unique problem with my exact infertility situation. Any treatment that I need with a speculum is extremely painful. That makes fertility treatment both painful and terrifying.
I am going to be an out of state patient [with IVF1]...it is half the cost that the local RE clinic in New Jersey wanted...He [Dr. Randy Morris] had a wonderful selection of educational youtube videos so you can learn more about his approach to your particular situation. You can watch these videos before your consultation so that you can better questions to ask during the consultation if you are doing a Skype consultation like we did.
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
I have a very unique problem with my exact infertility situation. Any treatment that I need with a speculum is extremely painful. That makes fertility treatment both painful and terrifying. So many doctors I dealt with were extremely dismissive of this issue. Other doctors basically told me that they have a cookie cutter approach to how they treat patients. They do the same thing with each patient and if I didn't like it to bad. Dr. Randy Morris is one of the few doctors that I think women with pelvic pain issues can actually go get treated by. Before I choose Dr. Morris as my RE I spoke with so many patients online and all of them had great things to say about Dr. Morris.
He had a wonderful selection of educational youtube videos so you can learn more about his approach to your particular situation. You can watch these videos before your consultation so that you can better questions to ask during the consultation if you are doing a Skype consultation like we did.
IVF1 does not have a waiting list for embryos so if you need to use donor embryo to get pregnant this is great.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
I did not get to interact with the nursing staff that much because I am going to be an out of state patient.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I will be doing my blood work and monitoring at a clinic in my state because we are out of state patients. However I have heard from other patients they are great at coordinating with out of state clinics.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
At the time our insurance covered the Frozen Embryo Transfer. The only cost which is not covered was the admin fee for the embryo. However it is half the cost that the local RE clinic in New Jersey wanted.
They will only transfer one embryo at a time.
Naperville

Dr Morris is very good at what he does but does not always change the protocol for patients as not all patients are the same. But overall he is a good doctor and has good reviews. I believe he knows what he is doing and I would tell anyone to trust in the work that he does. ... IUI was natural. Ivf he used gonal f, ganirelix, Lupron, pregnyl ... He will not transfer 2 embryos
They [at IVF1] are very thorough with testing before consultation which is good. The nurses are all so kind and so are the ladies at the desk. Overall I am very happy with this clinic and would recommend to anyone who asks ... The nurses were all amazing and answered all questions that you have ... He [Dr. Morris] will not transfer 2 embryos
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
Make sure you get all your questions answered during consultation
The nurses were all wonderful
IUI was natural. Ivf he used gonal f, ganirelix, Lupron, pregnyl
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF1.
The nurses were all amazing and answered all questions that you have
Describe your experience with IVF1.
They are very thorough with testing before consultation which is good. The nurses are all so kind and so are the ladies at the desk. Overall I am very happy with this clinic and would recommend to anyone who asks
He will not transfer 2 embryos
Naperville

Dr Morris is blunt and to the point, but he is good at what he does. He gave us the odds of IUI vs IVF, but let us make decisions on what we wanted to try first. He was honest and gave his opinion for best outcome...Dr. Morris will only transfer 1 embryo at a time...Make sure you know what is going on in your care, the meds, the procedures, etc. Everyone is human and can make mistakes, so you want to make sure you know what is happening with your care.
The [IVF1] clinic is very nice and clean, well organized, and convenient since the surgery center is in the same building. Communication was very good, and I could usually get questions answered pretty promptly...You spend most of your time with the nursing staff. Some were better and more compassionate than others. You will definitely end up with your favorites.
Describe your experience with IVF1.
The clinic is very nice and clean, well organized, and convenient since the surgery center is in the same building. Communication was very good, and I could usually get questions answered pretty promptly.
Dr. Morris will only transfer 1 embryo at a time.
What specific things went wrong at IVF1?
Naperville
Dr Morris was great, he gave us all the information we needed and gave his recommendations but let us make our own choices. He is very matter of fact, but we liked that about him! He was honest and thorough and answered all of our questions. We never felt rushed at an appointment... He gave us a choice on doing an IUI or IVF, we chose IVF. We did a retrieval, and a frozen transfer and had success. We ended up with twins!
I was really thought this clinic [IVF1] was great. Good communication and great nurses and doctor. I have no complaints about this clinic and I highly recommend it. We knew exactly what the plan and next steps were, every step of the way.... Dr Morris was great, he gave us all the information we needed and gave his recommendations but let us make our own choices. He is very matter of fact, but we liked that about him! He was honest and thorough and answered all of our questions. We never felt rushed at an appointment
How was your experience with Randy Morris at IVF1?
He is very blunt and honest and not the most compassionate doctor, but he knows what he's doing.
He explained everything thoroughly
Describe your experience with IVF1.
I was really thought this clinic was great. Good communication and great nurses and doctor. I have no complaints about this clinic and I highly recommend it. We knew exactly what the plan and next steps were, every step of the way.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Morris at IVF1.
I dont remember, our insurance covered a lot
It was our choice, Dr Morris recommended transferring 2, and said he would not do more. But we could opt for 1 or 2.