Doctor available by email
Stony Brook, NY 11790
West Islip
1111 Montauk Hwy
West Islip, NY 11795
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Rani Fritz to a friend?

9.8

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York to a friend?
The doctor [Dr. Rani Fritz] made himself available at any possible time, he explained things to me extremely clearly and repeatedly if necessary, he was patient and kind and thoughtful and he truly went above and beyond, reaching out if I didn't touch base, making sure the staff took care of everything and all of my needs. Really a fantastic experience in every way...When a genetic marker did come up he really pushed us speaking with the experts in that field in order to make a fully informed decision as we moved forward. Finally, he clearly laid our our options and the pros and cons every single time so that we could make the decision that we were comfortable with - for instance we were more comfortable doing IUI without medication at first because the medication increases chances of multiples and it was
The hours [at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York] were very morning based. They have great hours for before work as they open up as early as 6:40 am. Afternoons were trickier, as are sonograms as the doctors don't come in until 8am so they cant take you before then...They [nurses] honestly knew me and were friendly and helpful every visit. Reaching out outside of appointments, making themselves and any information I needed available.
How was your experience with Rani Fritz at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York?
As I already described, Dr. Fritz was professional as well as compassionate. His bedside manner left me feeling comfortable and confident. He was informative and patient, laid out all the options every time, was forthcoming with his opinion based on experience as well as the statistics. He made this trying experience as positive as it could possibly be and really went above and beyond as not only a doctor but a caring person.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rani Fritz at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York?
He's the best, you are in good hands!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rani Fritz at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York?
The doctor made himself available at any possible time, he explained things to me extremely clearly and repeatedly if necessary, he was patient and kind and thoughtful and he truly went above and beyond, reaching out if I didn't touch base, making sure the staff took care of everything and all of my needs. Really a fantastic experience in every way.
Describe the protocols Rani Fritz used in your cycles at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York and their degree of success.
We did a lot of tests to make sure we have a full picture of my reproductive situation as well as my husbands, including an HSG test, a fully updated genetic battery, a sperm test, and others I can't recall. We tried monitored planned natural intercourse, IUI cycles alone, and IUI with Femera. My situation was tricky as I have only one Fallopian tube and the doctor repeated all of our options including just being patient as my situation was going to make it just that much more challenging naturally. He helped me keep my wits and not get quite so anxious considering my circumstances. When a genetic marker did come up he really pushed us speaking with the experts in that field in order to make a fully informed decision as we moved forward. Finally, he clearly laid our our options and the pros and cons every single time so that we could make the decision that we were comfortable with - for instance we were more comfortable doing IUI without medication at first because the medication increases chances of multiples and it was fully our decision when we decided to use medication to increase the odds with my single fallopian tube situation. We discussed IVF but he was comfortable with us continuing IUI as the genetic counselors were supportive and with the understanding that my single fallopian tube might be a delay in itself. He just really laid out all the options and considered every angle with us every single month so we could come up with the best solution which made my husband and I the most comfortable.
They honestly knew me and were friendly and helpful every visit. Reaching out outside of appointments, making themselves and any information I needed available.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York.
The hours were very morning based. They have great hours for before work as they open up as early as 6:40 am. Afternoons were trickier, as are sonograms as the doctors don't come in until 8am so they cant take you before then.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rani Fritz at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York.
My treatment was completely covered by my health insurance.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Rani Fritz at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York.

Dina and the rest of the nurses [at NYU Langone Reproductive Services] were just amazing, informative and kind. Such a pleasure to have met all of them...Convenient early hours to schedule appointments before work, flexibility, very kind staff. The staff gets to know you from day one. The office is clean, the staff is so friendly. There are no negatives in my opinion...He [Dr. Rani Fritz] is more than happy to answer any and all questions!...He always treated my wife and I with respect, built a relationship with us and got to know us for who we are...was extremely professional, courteous and kind. He kept us informed throughout the process and explained everything in detail each visit. We always left feeling well informed and knowing what to expect. The experience was great!...I began taking Estradiol, as my uterine lining was thin. Each week I was monitored and had bloodwork taken. Once it was getting close to IUI time I was given femara and I had a trigger shot to ovulate.
Dr. fritz was extremely professional, courteous and kind. He kept us informed throughout the process and explained everything in detail each visit. We always left feeling well informed and knowing what to expect. The experience was great!
Ask good questions if something is on your mind. He is more than happy to answer any and all questions!
Describe your experience with your nurse at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York. (Assigned nurse: Dina)
Dina and the rest of the nurses were just amazing, informative and kind. Such a pleasure to have met all of them.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York.
Lucky enough to have had the visits covered under my insurance plan.
+ Read more- Read less