Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates

Medical SchoolTexas Tech U.
ResidencyMayo Clinic
FellowshipMayo Clinic
910 East Southlake Boulevard
Southlake, TX 76092
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Ravi Gada to a friend?

6.4

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates to a friend?
It took us nearly 3 months to get our new patient appointment [DFW Fert Assoc]. He [Dr. Gada] is in high demand. ... I completed 3 IUI cycles using donor sperm (my husband has azoospermia). ... Since I had to start the clomid on this day, I sat at the pharmacy and waited for the answering service to reach Dr. Gada so that he could give the verbal order. I waited nearly 2 hours. It was very frustrating and just as much fault goes to the pharmacy because they wouldn’t give me the prescription back so that I could take it elsewhere. It worked out fine in the end and was an honest mistake that never happened again.
How was your experience with Ravi Gada at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates?
Dr. Gada and his staff are great. Infertility is hard and they are compassionate and sensitive to the emotions their patients face during this time. During my last IUI (we will find out in a few days if it was successful or not) I cried throughout the entire procedure because I knew it was our last shot and I was just emotional. Nancy, a nurse in the clinic, was very kind and supportive. While I didn’t feel as though they provided a lot of education, they did always answer my questions. Sometimes I didn’t know what to ask and I would have appreciated for them to be more proactive in teaching me about what to expect or what’s happening next. Overall, they were wonderful to work with and I would recommend them to anyone in the DFW area.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ravi Gada at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates?
Call and schedule your appointment NOW! It took us nearly 3 months to get our new patient appointment. He is in high demand.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ravi Gada at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates?
The staff always greeted my husband and me by name when we walked in the door. They seemed to truly care.
Describe the protocols Ravi Gada used in your cycles at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
I completed 3 IUI cycles using donor sperm (my husband has azoospermia). I would go in for a baseline ultrasound on cycle day 3 and begin clomid that night (first two rounds were 50mg and third was 100mg). I experienced quite a few side effects from this medication like irritability, changes in appetite, and hot flashes. This medication is taken for 5 days. I’d return to do a mid-cycle ultrasound on cycle day 12; I responded to the clomid about the same each cycle and was triggered using ovidrel on cycle day 13 (an injection you do at home the exact day and time they tell you to). I’d then go in for the IUI on cycle day 15. They write these instructions and appointments out for you in the office. Apparently you are supposed to have a full bladder when you arrive for the IUI, which no one told me about until I arrived for my first procedure. It wasn’t a big deal but hopefully this will help someone reading this. Having a full bladder helps the doctor or nurse with visibility during the IUI and also, in my experience, was less painful than the first time when my bladder wasn’t so full. In regards to the donor sperm, there is paperwork my husband and I had to have notarized for each cycle. I’d call the cryobank and schedule delivery for the week of the IUI. They would deliver it to the Dallas office, then the Southlake office would arrange to have it transported to Southlake. There were never any problems with this protocol.
There are 3 different nurses I interacted with during my time here. Each were kind and compassionate and cheered us on; wanting success for us. Nancy did several of my ultrasounds and 2 of my IUIs. I spoke with Erika and Shelly on the phone a few times and they were all very helpful.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
Dr. Gada loves cirque du soleil and always has it playing in the waiting room, despite his staff’s request to change it up a bit. Wait times were always minimal so it wasn’t too bad for me. My husband was always mesmerized by it. The office staff was sweet and friendly, even the poor girls who had to draw my blood for labs (I hate needles). The office is clean and a calm environment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ravi Gada at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
$950- fee per IUI cycle- included 2 ultrasounds, labwork, and IUI procedure. $160- on the day of the IUI for the “sperm wash”. $700- Each vial of sperm (Cryobank America). $40- Cost of medications per cycle.
Southlake

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Ravi Gada at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
He [Dr. Ravi Gada] was completely realistic with me. He told me what the chances were of a successful IVF given my situation. He wanted to make sure all of the boxes were checked before moving to each next step to ensure those “checked boxes” were ruled out if something went wrong. He took the time to answer all of my question and truly cared about the success of my pregnancy.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
He was completely realistic with me. He told me what the chances were of a successful IVF given my situation. He wanted to make sure all of the boxes were checked before moving to each next step to ensure those “checked boxes” were ruled out if something went wrong. He took the time to answer all of my question and truly cared about the success of my pregnancy.
Ask all of the questions. Do your own research so that you feel comfortable with your decision. Choosing Dr. Gada was the best decision I made with my fertility.
He knew me by name and cared about the results of my retrieval and transfer.
We did one retrieval which resulted in two abnormal embryos. Afterwards we chose to move forward with a fibroid removal surgery. I had 11 fibroids removed including a very large fibroid that Dr. Gada wanted to make sure wasn’t effecting my fertility. They next atom cycle and retrieval resulted in 2 normal embryos. We transferred one beautiful embryo that I am currently carrying successfully. His team squeezed me in at any moment I had an issue I wanted to talk with them about. Dr. Gada didn’t keep me on meds longer than I needed to be on them. I had a friend transfer 5 days after me and her doctor had her on progesterone shots for weeks after mine ended. I appreciated that he didn’t have me continue unnecessary medication.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
Everyone was so wonderful. They answered questions and truly cared about my success. When I graduated to a regular OB my nurse gave me a hug. It made me want to cry!
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
The staff was always there to answer questions and walk me through the entire process. It is a lot of information being given and sometimes it can be overwhelming to navigate. The only “weakness” is they have a weird video playing in the waiting room. It’s so strange. I laughed every time I waited.
I paid $15,000 for my first stim cycle. My second was less because they help me order medication taking into consideration the leftover medication I had.
Describe Ravi Gada's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
I was strongly advised to only transfer one embryo. I am glad I listened because my embryo initially split. The second didn’t turn out to be viable. If I implanted two, I could have ended up with 4 and been extremely high risk.
Southlake

Overall, I feel like Dr Gada seemed to care about his patients. He was not overly tied to 'policies' and had flexibility in treating you as he would like. He seemed to become even more personable as we progressed through treatment and got to know him. He did show sympathy and I believe he is a talented doctor in skill. He isn't involved in all aspects of the treatment, ie a nurse will do your ultrasounds, but it seems he always reviews your records and gives recommendations. Dr Gada himself has gone through IVF with his wife. One of my own hesitations was that I didn't feel like we we're looking to turn over enough stones or consider other alternatives when our first cycle failed.
Meet with him and make your own decision. Different doctors match perfectly with different people and different personalities.
Overall, I felt like the Drs and nurses at the clinics definitely treated me like a human. Where I most felt treated like a 'number' was with my treatment protocol. I feel like I was put into a cookie cutter process that they typically execute on most patients unless there was a big read flag not to.
Did a saline sonogram and day baseline blood work. Started off on birth control pills and lupron. Then stopped bcp and had a bleed. Started stims of menopur, gonal f, and lowered lupron dose. Triggered with ovidrel.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Shelley)
My primary nurse with Dr Gada was somewhat robotic. That may be helpful for her job, but it just seemed liked standard answers and plug and play. She did always eventually get back to me with answers to my questions, but it did typically have a decent delay before getting back to me. Receptionist was great, ultrasound nurse was very nice, and those that did your blood draws were hit or miss.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
I liked that they we're still a very professional, successful clinic, but didn't have rules in place that didn't give you the options for the care you were looking for--such as who does your retrieval, where you get your meds, and if you'd transfer 1 or 2 embryos. There are times you'll have to go to Dallas if you're a Southlake patient, all the appointments don't all happen there. Their prices are reasonable compared to others in the area.
Retrieval cycle was around 7k, then about 2k for associated costs regarding fertilization and storage, and then about 3k for frozen embryo transfer--they will not do fresh transfer.
He was willing to do either but encouraged single embryo transfer.
Southlake

Dr. Gada is great. I would keep track of everything initially though so nothing is missed...3 IUI cycles. The first two were with Clomid and a trigger...was caring and informative. From the initial consult I trusted him and was happy to put my care in his hands. He wasn't always there to do my procedures or ultrasounds but it wasn't necessary. They don't do HSG's at the office and when an outside facility was unable to do it he moved his schedule around and did it at the Dallas office for me.
Dr. Gada was caring and informative. From the initial consult I trusted him and was happy to put my care in his hands. He wasn't always there to do my procedures or ultrasounds but it wasn't necessary. They don't do HSG's at the office and when an outside facility was unable to do it he moved his schedule around and did it at the Dallas office for me.
Staff was intially unfamiliar with my care plan and I almost missed my first IUI. One I knew what was going on and what the next steps we're I was able to advocate better for myself.
3 IUI cycles. The first two were with Clomid and a trigger. The estrogen I took for my lining afterwards made me a bit sick so we switched to Letrazole with the last with a trigger.
It took awhile to get to know everyone and I am still unsure who many of the staff are, no one introduces theirselves. Dr. Gada's primary nurse is a little un-warm/distant but she's great at what she does and warms up a lot once you've been there several times.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
This is a great clinic overall, and I've never felt like just a number. Like I said, give them a couple appointments before you make your decision. Once I figured out my care plan and could advocate for myself and got into the groove of IUI cycles I loved it. I also loved that they moved right into medicated IUI cycles and we didn't waste money.
Insurance covered IUI's. Semen analysis was ~$100 each IUI and 2-3 ultrasounds a cycle we're $50 Co pay. Monitoring and testing is coded as ovulatory dysfunction though so it saved a ton of money.
N/A, did not do IVF with this clinic.
Southlake

I've only met with him [Dr. Gada] twice. The first time was the consult and the diagnosis. The second time was for the actual IUI. I only met with nurses inbetween. It would be great if I could meet with him for more than that for answer and validations. He answered all of our questions and was empathetic.... I took one round of Clomid with him. I had taken 6 rounds prior with my OBGYN. I took 50 mg on days 5 - 9. I had previously taken it days 3 - 7. Maybe that will make a difference. Ovidrel trigger shot was given on Day 13.
I've only met with him twice. The first time was the consult and the diagnosis. The second time was for the actual IUI. I only met with nurses inbetween. It would be great if I could meet with him for more than that for answer and validations. He answered all of our questions and was empathetic. I do feel, however, that numbers were just thrown at us, especially with unexplained secondary infertility. I know there aren't many answers with that, though, and it's hard to explain when there are no reasons.
Ask questions.
I felt like a human, but I also feel like numbers were pushed at us. I understand that's how it works, thought, and they need to be blunt with us and not sugar coat anything.
I took one round of Clomid with him. I had taken 6 rounds prior with my OBGYN. I took 50 mg on days 5 - 9. I had previously taken it days 3 - 7. Maybe that will make a difference. Ovidrel trigger shot was given on Day 13. IUI was performed on Day 14. I am currently in the two week wait. This was my first IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Shelly)
Everything has been pretty good. I just don't get the results for any of my bloodwork. A patient portal hasn't been shared with me or anything. I usually have to call for my results. When we first started this process, we decided to wait a few months before doing IUI. They didn't call with the results for my initial bloodwork until a month after. Thankfully nothing was wrong. I wasn't too concerned, because I had already had tests run. It was just funny to hear "Your results from last month were normal."
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
They were very helpful in the beginning explaining the entire process to us. Throughout the process, though, things have gone differently than they originally said. For example, I was told that bloodwork needed to be done in the AM. That wasn't the case when I made the appointments. I'm not sure which one is correct.
It wasn't as expensive as they originally said. I believe that the insurance covers the diagnostic part of the testing.
Southlake

I had a septated uterus and Dr Gada immediately acted on this to get it corrected. I had a out patient surgery within 2 weeks of getting my results...We only did one round of clomid but we have done 3 rounds of iui's. We may end up doing up to 5 before considering IVF. Dr. Gada completely supports that decision...The initial appt was with Dr. Gada to go over the process but all other follow up ultrasounds and blood work was done through the nurse practitioner. The actual IUI was performed by Dr. Gada.
European, Latino
I had a septated uterus and Dr Gada immediately acted on this to get it corrected. I had a out patient surgery within 2 weeks of getting my results. Dr Gada understands we want a baby as soon as we can so he pushes/encourages us to the next steps. WIth that said he also understands that some steps we need to take longer in than others. We only did one round of clomid but we have done 3 rounds of iui's. We may end up doing up to 5 before considering IVF. Dr. Gada completely supports that decision. He keeps us informed about every step we are taking and he helps manage my expectations - which I need. IUI only has a 15% chance of success but when I am going through it my heart believes that its a 15% chance of not working. I would recommend Dr Gada to other people trying to start a family. He is not only professional and personable he and his wife have gone throught this as well. They went through IVF to have their son which tells me he knows how hard this can be.
Tell him everything. Any thing you can think of. Even if you think something may/may not be related to infertility he will confirm this with you. I had all these fears of what I thought was wrong with me and causing me to be infertile and I listed them off to him. He listened and explained away all my concerns. I have unexplained infertility at this point - so there is not rational reason that we can find - yet which is a hard pill to swallow.
He always takes the time to ask how we are doing -outside of fertility-. He remembers our hobbies and what we talk about so when we go in we feel immediately comfortable and like we are with a friend who happens to be our Dr. in this overly difficult time. It also helps that my husband really likes him to. They can chat about sports for 10 minutes after our appt easily.
I had the HSG test and my Dr saw a heart shaped uterus and pointed it out to me. He explained what this was/could be and that we would need to explore this further. I then had to have an MRI with iodine to determine what kind of heart I had septated or bicorniate. I had septated which was good news because he had told me this is the version that he can repair with surgery. I was told that this was not a cause of infertility but would be a cause of frequent miscarriages and that we needed to repair before under going fertility treatments. 2 weeks later I had Dr. Gada performed the surgery. The surgery was fast and was exactly how Dr. Gada described. I healed well and my uterus was fixed. I had to take a month off of trying after the surgery. When I got my first period Dr. Gada told me to call and he would start me on Clomid. He was very candid about his results working with clomid. He recommended going to IUI right away just to have all the odds in our favor but understood if we were not ready. After 1 month of Clomid we moved on to IUI. The initial appt was with Dr. Gada to go over the process but all other follow up ultrasounds and blood work was done through the nurse practitioner. The actual IUI was performed by Dr. Gada. We have now had 3 failed rounds of IUI. Dr. Gada wants to meet to re-evaluate. I am taking a month off due to travel and also I just think I need it. This has been a lot harder emotionally and even physically than I imagined.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Nancy and Sheryl)
They are very warm and conversational. They remember me when I walk in and I don't have to say my name which is nice (sad also). The nurses are clear in communication during my ultrasound and explain everything they see.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
They are very busy and there is a long wait to get in. I would recommend calling right away for your new patient meeting versus thinking and waiting to take the next steps. You should live/work close to the clinic because you have to go quite often. This clinic is in southlake and very easy to get to. The offices are very clean as well
$1000 MRI $1800 Surgery $310 IUI $160 semen analys with wash (every IUI) $85 Injectible Ovidrel $0 Ultrasounds and blood work -covered by insurance
have not experienced this yet
Southlake

Dr. Gada has a wonderful beside manner. He makes you feel comfortable and confident in his decision for treatment. He goes above and beyond to reassure you when things are going well, and comfort you when there is bad news or a set back. Dr. Gada is very personable. He is willing to give you a lot of time and never makes you feel rushed....I am on an agonist protocol because of the PCOS. ...He will tell you like it is, but in a very respectable manner.
Dr. Gada has a wonderful beside manner. He makes you feel comfortable and confident in his decision for treatment. He goes above and beyond to reassure you when things are going well, and comfort you when there is bad news or a set back. Dr. Gada is very personable. He is willing to give you a lot of time and never makes you feel rushed. There really is no "dumb" question and he takes the time to answer each of them. He will tell you like it is, but in a very respectable manner.
If you have a question, ask it.
For the first time a doctor sat with me while I cried and told me that it may take a while, but there is no reason why you shouldn't get you pregnant. Then at every appointment we have been to in the Southlake office, the staff has been amazing, so nice and caring. The first appointment I had with Dr. Gada he sat with us for over an hour and a half, to answer any and every question we had. His nurses go above and beyond to help us to understand what it is that they are telling us, no matter the amount of time it takes. They always remember who we are and take the time to find out how we are feeling. They are amazing!
I am on an agonist protocol because of the PCOS. They had me on 10 unit of lupron for 10 days then took that down to 5 units. Then I take Menopur every morning and Lupron and Gonal f at night. I started off with 150 gonal f until my first blood work and have now been on 225 gonal f. Everything else has stayed the same. I am having to stim for a couple days longer, but I should be retrieving in the next few days.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Nancy and Shelley)
They have many strengths. They are so helpful and have a wonder bedside manner. I am a little worry wort and they always know how to relieve my anxiety. They treat me with compassion and make sure I understand each step. The only thing I would say negative wise is from their Dallas office. They a little more business upfront, less warm and fuzzy. All in all though they are amazing, and I would recommend them again and again.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
They are 99% on time and get you in and out in a timely manner. They work hard to get you in at a time that works best for you. I have a crazy schedule and they are amazing about trying to work with me. I love them. They always have a smiling face and the thing I love the most is they treat you like family. I was transferring our one embryo that was inconclusive and when I left their clinic to go and get the paperwork as I walked out she said " go and get your children". Seems silly, but it meant a lot to me!
$16,000 for ICSI, Retrieval, all sono, bloodwork, genetic testing, and meds. I will have to pay another $4,000 for the transfer.
My doctor doesn't have a huge preference until you are wanting to transfer more than 2. He recommends only one.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
I love Dr. Gada. He was always willing to answer all of my questions, no matter how silly I thought they were. He explained everything as clearly as possible, but still providing a lot of the science behind decisions, which I liked. He ran whatever tests I asked for, even though some he warned probably wouldn't yield any usable findings. He really seemed well-educated in the most recent IVF techniques and research, willing to try different things to create a better outcome.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Go see him and at least listen to his ideas on how to proceed. Be prepared for him to answer a quick text while he's in with you, but that just means he'll do that for you later on too.
Dr. Gada was very attentive and treated me and my husband like people, not just numbers.
Dr. Gada seemed satisfied with our remaining frozen embryos from our first IVF cycle at a different clinic. (We'd seen another doctor just before in our attempts to get second opinions who said our embryos weren't good after two chemicals and we should fork up the money for a new round of IVF at their clinic). He explained that there will always be about half of the embryos that don't work because of genetics and whatnot. He said lupron was not needed for our frozen transfer prep, so we skipped that and went straight to estrogen pills twice a day for a few weeks. I also added vitamin D and baby aspirin to the protocol because, while they have not been proven to help, they don't hurt anything. After about two weeks on the estrogen pills, I had a lining check and started progesterone in oil nightly (at a higher dosage than I'd used before). Transfer was in the lab facilities in a clean, operating room attached to the lab itself. We transferred two embryos because of my previous chemical pregnancies; he said we'd been cautious before and would be comfortable doing either one or two embryos. I continued on estrogen and progesterone until week 12. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant with twins.
I loved all of the nurses and nursing staff. They were knowledgeable and helpful with all questions.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
My only complaint about this clinic is that they are a bit disorganized. I never got reminder phone calls about appointments. Once I was called while I was on my way to my appointment and told that my appointment time was actually early than I'd been told. They didn't care that much that I was late, but I'm not sure who was right in that situation. I had a surgery before my FET cycle started and at the post-op appointment, the doctor said he wanted to see me on the first couple days of my next cycle for a scan and we could get started after that. Turns out that was my baseline sono to start our FET cycle and I got all of my cycle paperwork that morning and had to pay our fees. I was not expecting that, but maybe I'd misunderstood at previous appointment. If I hadn't been through IVF and FETs at a previous clinic, I think the lack of preparedness would have stressed me out. But as a veteran infertility patient, it didn't bother me too much. I knew what questions to ask and more or less what to expect in each step of the process.
The FET was $3000. We transferred our embryos to their lab also, and that fee was about $400 I think.
The doctor had us fill out a form explaining what the clinic recommends based on my age and history. Because we'd been cautious in the past and had so many chemical pregnancies, the doctor was ok with our decision to transfer two embryos.
Southlake

My husband and I both work in analytical fields. Dr. Gada was so patient and dove deep into the data with us, answering all our questions, giving us supporting data. When there was a problem at the lab, he helped make it right quickly and assured us it would go as planned or we wouldn't pay. He was caring when we hit frustrations and I felt like he cared deeply about our results too. My husband and I truly loved Dr. Gada as our doctor
Make your appointment now, don't wait. He really cares deeply about his patient, and is so kind to his staff. I felt I was among family. Bring your questions and worries, Dr Gada will address them all
The entire office knew me by name. It took a while to find the right treatment to get my embryos implant, and when they were negative or cycles cancelled, they hugged me, encouraged me, and comforted me. It was way beyond what had to be done, I felt like a part of a team all working together to get my miracle family started.
My egg retrieval was straight forward. 12 eggs, 8 fertilized, 4 healthy 5 day. My lining was really troublesome. The lining would get close, but not reach a good number. We ended up using letrozole in the cycle and my lining went from average of 6.5 to 7.5mm. We had to adjust progesterone a few times with that, but we eventually got there.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Nancy)
Nancy, Shelley and the entire staff were like family to me. They hugged and comforted me when things didn't go well. When I did get my positive they yelled and celebrated with me. I absolutely love everyone in the office. I couldn't have asked for better support through a difficult process
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
The only downside is the procedures are in Dallas, about an hour drive from the clinic. Everything else was absolutely fantastic. I'm willing to drive to have the best care
My insurance covered the majority of the costs (so blessed). I fought hard to have the lab portion covered and I did eventually win
We went with single transfer, single, and then double. I felt like he did an excellent job explaining the risks, especially with my lining issues

2014 - 2018
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
He will proactively bring up questions and takes the time to explain. ... Dr. Gada keeps up with the research, and is very experienced. He will always take the time to explain, is sensitive, but is also realistic. He is a well balanced doctor with excellent bedside manner. I also felt like he could relate, because he has personally dealt with infertility as well. ... Dr Gada makes sure that he takes his time to explain a patients options and answer all questions.
2014 - 2018
Ashkenazi Jewish, Other
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
He will take care of you, no advice needed. He will proactively bring up questions and takes the time to explain.
Dr Gada makes sure that he takes his time to explain a patients options and answer all questions. Since he has gone through infertility himself, has a special empathy toward you that most other doctors do not have.
I could call Nancy whenever I needed something, and she would take care of it. She even accommodated me coming in during some emergency times. I was always able to reach her, or get help by someone if she was out.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
Great staff and Doctor. Make sure you verify your insurance benefits before you go to the clinic so there is no confusion. Also, if you leave closer to Ft. Worth or Midcities, you can go see Dr. Gada in Southlake. If you live more in Dallas, they have a clinic in Dallas. The main lab is in Dallas and it is state of the art. It is important to have a great lab for embryo quality and success.
Paying cash, it cost about 15k. On my third try, I had IVF insurance, so it cost me my deductible of 2500.00
Dallas

He [Dr. Ravi Gada] is a very kind and patient doctor. Even when I felt all hope was gone, he was always positive, reassuring yet realistic and willing to move as fast or slow as we wanted to. We tried 4 rounds of IUI (normally he only does 3 but I had the flu during one of my rounds.) Thankfully, the last time took and we were blessed with healthy twin girls.... This wasn't something he suggested but also didn't see any harm in trying so I also did acupuncture the last round of IUI, both before and right after my insemination.
He is a very kind and patient doctor. Even when I felt all hope was gone, he was always positive, reassuring yet realistic and willing to move as fast or slow as we wanted to. We tried 4 rounds of IUI (normally he only does 3 but I had the flu during one of my rounds.) Thankfully, the last time took and we were blessed with healthy twin girls.
Ask lots of questions until you feel totally comfortable. Also, figure out what your insurance company will pay for upfront so you know how much (if any) they will cover. Might be worth jumping to IVF if you only get so much covered.
He really sympathized with us as he too had to use fertility treatments to start his own family. Even as a man, he understood more so that most the pressure to get pregnant.
This wasn't something he suggested but also didn't see any harm in trying so I also did acupuncture the last round of IUI, both before and right after my insemination. Obviously I can't say for certain, but we didn't do it the other 3 times and they didn't take. When I tried this method, I got pregnant.
Some of them were/are super compassionate. Others you can tell it's more of a job.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
Clean, bright, cheerful and clean. Also super cute pictures of babies on the wall to remind you why you're going through all these obstacles in trying to get pregnant. The front desk staff is great and really accommodating when it comes to working with your insurance and explaining everything to you.

PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Gada is always very personable. He remembers every detail about his patients and seems invested in our lives and success..., is very approachable and friendly. He knows when to be serious and when to use humor to diffuse a situation and has always made me feel completely comfortable. I feel confident that he will eventually be able to help us conceive...He can be a little silly sometimes which is something I appreciate, but if you expect your RE to be very serious at all times he may not be the right one for you.
Latino, Other
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Gada has great bedside manner, is very approachable and friendly. He knows when to be serious and when to use humor to diffuse a situation and has always made me feel completely comfortable. I feel confident that he will eventually be able to help us conceive.
I love all of the girls at Dr. Gada’s office. They remembered me after about two or three visits and have always made me feel comfortable and have made the process very easy. Additionally I never feel like I’m being hounded about payment which can be a stressful thing when dealing with infertility.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
It’s a great clinic. The staff is fantastic. I have not had success yet, but feel confident that I will. Honestly the only criticism I have is that parking can be a little annoying because the lot is usually full.
Before starting any kind of fertility treatment I researched cost for each individual procedure and Dr. Gada charges on the lower end of what I consider to be average.
Dr. Gada is pretty adamant about SET as the goal is a healthy baby and mother when all is said and done. We are not yet at a point where we would consider transferring more than one embryo, but if we got to that point I’m sure he would work with us on what is best.
Southlake

Before any treatment, Dr. Gada spoke with me in a comfortable private office setting rather than on a medical table. He went over every question and concern I had with the detail I appreciate. He made me feel comfortable discussing all the options and concerns I had like I was speaking with a friend instead of a doctor I just met.... He reads his patients well in knowing if they need the conversations to be light or more serious. He also tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear, but he does so in a delicate way.
Dr. Gada does not rush you and clearly goes over all necessary information and questions. He reads his patients well in knowing if they need the conversations to be light or more serious. He also tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear, but he does so in a delicate way.
Be honest and discuss everything without embarrassment.
Dr. Gada's nurse and administrative staff are so kind and fun and energetic. They make every visit something to look forward to during such a difficult time.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
The clinic is clean and easily accessible in a great location with places to meet my spouse for lunch to discuss what we went through afterwards. It felt very private and the set up was great for the initial consultation and the followup medical visits.
We have not completed the services, but the expected cost is approximately $15,000 for IVF
Dr. Gada understood we are interested in eSET only.
Southlake

Dr. Gada is absolutely incredible. He took the very scary experience of going through IVF and made it manageable. He took the absolute best care of me. I ended up in the ER at 8 weeks pregnant due to my ovary flipping over due to the injections. Dr. Gada was at the ER to treat me, on a Saturday, in less than an hour of receiving the call. He is the ONLY fertility doctor I trust.... We had male factor infertility. I was put on Lupron, Menopur and Follistim followed by Progesterone Injections after embryo transfer. Resulted in 19 eggs which is almost exactly what he predicted.
Be calm and know you are in the best hands as possible.
I have never had a doctor more involved in my well-being and fighting to us to have a child.
THE MOST INCREDIBLE STAFF! They know how to hire qualified, compassionate staff who honestly care about you as a patient. I miss going in and seeing them.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
The clinic is organized, low wait times, fantastic nurses for blood draws, always calls in a timely manner with results.
My total cost of IVF with ICSI was around $15,000
Dallas

He [Dr. Gada] was very attentive and knowledgeable and didn’t treat us like just a patient. The entire office makes you feel like family including Dr Gada. He was really confident in letting us know our options and understood our financial situation.... He had really researched our medical history prior to our consult. He was very confident and made me feel comfortable and have hope.... He doesn’t mess around when it comes to treatment plans.
He was very attentive and knowledgeable and didn’t treat us like just a patient. The entire office makes you feel like family including Dr Gada. He was really confident in letting us know our options and understood our financial situation.
Make sure you’re absolutely ready to go thru with whatever it takes. He doesn’t mess around when it comes to treatment plans.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
The clinic treated us like family and not just a patient. The compassion they showed made a huge impact on our visit since we were really nervous going in. The office followed up when they said they would.
Consult and ultrasound $600
Southlake

Dr gada explained everything in detail multiple times to aid in understanding. He explained everything in detail and helped me through an emotional time with such understanding. He explained what the expectations are Nd laid out of all my options. He was very understanding yet explained everthing scientifically as well. Great dr!... Tested to ensure tubes were open, did 1 round of clomid. Looking at ivf next.
Na
Dr Gada takes the time to explain everything about our situation. He took time to explain the process to my husband and I and I never felt pressured to move forward with anything. Great doctor!
Tested to ensure tubes were open, did 1 round of clomid. Looking at ivf next.
Describe your experience with Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates.
Great clinic, nice staff, understanding nurses and doctors. Each staff member tales the time to get to know you. I feel like they are all so compassionate and understanding. This is difficukt to fo through but the staff really helps.
Minimal at this time. I was told ivf with your own eggs would be avout 15k and with donor would be 20k-25k