Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolDalhousie U.
ResidencyU. of Manitoba
FellowshipU. of Tennessee Memphis
80 Humphreys Center
Memphis, TN 38120
901-747-2229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Raymond Ke to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates to a friend?
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Ke is wonderful! In each of our appointments with him he is blunt but personable and respectful! He will give us information but then will also ask us how we are doing-he will be professional yet "shoot the breeze" with us to make us feel more comfortable!...Dawn is amazing-I have seen her at each appointment (besides ultrasound only appointments...)! She has been with me for each of my IUI and is ALWAYS willing to answer my questions via phone calls! (Even if we do play phone tag sometimes-I'm a teacher and can't always answer my phone during the day...)
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
He is wonderful!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Be prepared for him to be honest-he doesn't "sugar coat" things...
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: DAWN!!!!!!)
Oh My!! Dawn is amazing-I have seen her at each appointment (besides ultrasound only appointments...)! She has been with me for each of my IUI and is ALWAYS willing to answer my questions via phone calls! (Even if we do play phone tag sometimes-I'm a teacher and can't always answer my phone during the day...)
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
They are so welcoming! Willing to work and communicate well! One incident comes to mind-my husband and I live over an hour away from the clinic (yes, they are good enough that we drive over and hour each way for each visit!) and we were traveling in one morning for my 4th ( I think it was 4th...) IUI. We had to be there around 9:30--well, unfortunately due to Memphis traffic we were running late--stuck in non moving traffic for a bit of time! Well, I was hormonal and freaking out-already worried that this IUI wouldn't work again and I was bawling my eyes out. They say that if you are late for your appointment that you might miss it all together...needless to say I was a mess! So we got to a point where I knew I had to call...Talked with the front desk ladies who were SOOOO understanding and nice to a bawling lady on the phone. They told us to be safe and get there when we could and not to worry about the time! Every person I have worked with in this clinic is AMAZING!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
We've done almost 2 years of treatments and are beginning the IVF journey...My insurance paid a little bit more than we originally thought-but so far the costs have not been outrageous (but I don't deal with the money, my husband does...)
2014 - 2017
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Raymond Ke] is amazing. When nobody else would help me he did. I was at a loss for a very long time. Nobody would actually diagnose me with PCOS and he finally did. Then he explainrd what it was, what I should expect and how to deal with it. Every appointment is important to him. Every patient is important to him. He helped me get my life back when i felt like the whole world was caving in on me.
2014 - 2017
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He is amazing. When nobody else would help me he did. I was at a loss for a very long time. Nobody would actually diagnose me with PCOS and he finally did. Then he explainrd what it was, what I should expect and how to deal with it. Every appointment is important to him. Every patient is important to him. He helped me get my life back when i felt like the whole world was caving in on me.
Always go in with an open mind. And ask questions. Doesn't matter if you think they are silly or not ask them.
He is very personable and very compassionate. I wasn't just another patient to him. I felt like was his only patient.
Describe the protocols Raymond Ke used in your cycles at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
So far he had put me on metformin tp hekp control tbe pcos and it has worked amazingly. I went from 204 pounds to 160 and I feel so much better. Of course with pcos it's a day to day deal bit it helped. We tried Clomid for several months and that is when he told me that since my tube was blocked as well there was only one option. And that was IVF. He helped me understand, gave me tissues while I cried and gave my husband a very understanding look like I know bit I'm here for you all.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Dawn)
Always there to answer the questions I have. She has been helping me prepare mentally ad well as emotionally for ivf. I couldn't ask for a better nurse.
Describe Raymond Ke's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
He will only transfer 1 egg for me. And that I am grateful for. I don't want to put my self or my possible child at risk because there are too many.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
My husband and I went to Dr. Ke seeking answers after suffering our third miscarriage. He thoroughly examined our history and presented the treatment plan he thought best for us...Dr. Ke immediately found two issues that both cause recurrent miscarriage...I had surgery to remove a septum in my uterus. Dr. Ke also found that I have lupus anticoagulant...He always made sure we understood any info he presented to us and why he recommended certain procedures.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
My husband and I went to Dr. Ke seeking answers after suffering our third miscarriage. He thoroughly examined our history and presented the treatment plan he thought best for us. After testing, Dr. Ke immediately found two issues that both cause recurrent miscarriage. One was treated with surgery, and the other with medication. Because of this, we are now expecting a baby boy next week.
Listen to him. He is extremely knowledgable and up-to-date on the latest treatment options. Do not be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something he says.
My husband and I felt like he listened to us. He wanted to know our history and figure out the best treatment plan for us. He always made sure we understood any info he presented to us and why he recommended certain procedures.
I had surgery to remove a septum in my uterus. Dr. Ke also found that I have lupus anticoagulant. I got pregnant again shortly after this diagnosis, and I have been doing heparin shots twice a day throughout my pregnancy. I'm currently 37.5 weeks pregnant.
Dawn was great with answering questions and explaining what was happening each step of the way.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I was extremely impressed with everyone I had contact with at Fertility Associates. They truly seem to care and want to help you find answers to your fertility issues. My only regret is not reaching out to them sooner.
I don't remember specific info, but some of it was covered by my insurance.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Ke is a very experienced, good doctor. He is rather conservative in treatments, and I often felt like I had to push him to try new treatments or options. The clinic sees a lot of patients, and I did not always feel like he knew what was fully going on with my case. It is important to be your own advocate.... I have had 2 FETs (1 failed and one chemical pregnancy) as well as 2 canceled, medicated FETs and one canceled natural FET. For the FET that resulted in a chemical pregnancy, the estrogen type was changed as well as the progesterone injection time frame.
Investment Banker
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Do your research and ask a lot of questions. He is open to ideas, but you must know to suggest them.
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is a very good clinic that often works well with you on making convenient appts. The lab within the office is fantastic and allows for very quick results on certain tests. The clinic is located above the outpatient surgery center where procedures are performed, so it is very convenient.
He prefers to do single embryo transfer for your first transfer, but he will often allow for multiple following the first.
What specific things went wrong at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?