Rebecca Chason

Annapolis
2000 Medical Parkway
Annapolis, MD 21401
410.224.5500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Rebecca Chason to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Shady Grove Fertility to a friend?
IUI, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
My husband and I have always felt comfortable and heard when we meet Dr. Chason. She's eternally optimistic yet realistic. We feel hopeful, supported and confident whenever we leave our appointments. Even with setbacks, she gives us feedback we can use to make decisions and move forward....She always listens to our concerns, reviews updated documentation before our discussions and provides detailed responses during consultations.
European, Black or African-American, Native American
IUI, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Rebecca Chason at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rebecca Chason at Shady Grove Fertility?
Come with all your questions, and she'll do her best to answer every single one.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rebecca Chason at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe the protocols Rebecca Chason used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
We just decided to try IUI, and our first will be in Oct 2018. I will have repeat testing to determine if the cycle will be unmedicated or medicated.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Scheduling is easy. The staff are friendly and sweet. The lab nurses are wonderful and understanding (I have a needle phobia). I'm not a fan of Ms. Trumble; she performed my SSG. She started talking about IVF as if we had already chosen it, which we hadn't. She was a bit aggressive performing the procedure, which resulted in days of symptoms for me afterwards. I never want her near my vagina ever again.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rebecca Chason at Shady Grove Fertility.
We have great coverage and only pay copays. We will pay our deductible for the IUI.
Rebecca Chason
Shady Grove Fertility
Annapolis

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Rebecca Chason at Shady Grove Fertility.