Rebecca Chason

2000 Medical Parkway
Annapolis, MD 21401
410.224.5500

1 patient review filtered by:

Use of clomid to treat annovulation [protocol with Dr. Chason]. Completed two failed IUIs without much change to protocol...I was only seen by Dr. Chason a few times. I saw a different doctor or nurse almost every time I had an appointment...My husband and I have multiple factors effecting our fertility. We should have never been counseled to start with IUI first. It should have been recommended to go straight to IVF. She provided conflicting protocols, at first saying femara would be best because of my PCOS but then having me on clomid. The few appointments we did see her for she was always late and by more than 10-15 minutes.
You’re going to be doing a lot of waiting [at Shady Grove Fertility-Annapolis]...[Nurses are] Cold. No empathy. Not very understanding of all the factors going into this. Not considerate about the amount of time off required for all appointments...I had to constantly be on top of them to get results and get meds ordered and get appointments scheduled. It was exhausting...$2000 for two rounds IUI. Even though monitoring was basically the same every day, I had varying costs in bills due to how the procedures were coded to my insurance.
How was your experience with Rebecca Chason at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rebecca Chason at Shady Grove Fertility?
You’re going to be doing a lot of waiting. Make sure you ask about the chance of each procedure being effective for your situation and why she thinks the protocol is the best course of action.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rebecca Chason at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe the protocols Rebecca Chason used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
Use of clomid to treat annovulation. Completed two failed IUIs without much change to protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Lavy)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Strength: there are many clinics to chose from, and have pretty flexible monitoring appointment slots. Weakness: you’re just a number. You’ll hardly ever see the same doctor twice. They’re not very friendly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rebecca Chason at Shady Grove Fertility.
Describe Rebecca Chason's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility.
NA.
What specific things went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility.
Rebecca Chason