Rebecca Keller-Tracy

Current Clinic Unknown

Doctor available by email
Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolU. of Missouri
ResidencyU. of Missouri
Current Clinic Unknown
address unknown
city, CA 00000
000-000-0000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Rebecca Keller-Tracy to a friend?

She [Keller-Tracy] was very friendly and upbeat. Great bedside manner. She took the time to explain everything and answered all of our questions. She even came in on her day off to do my SIS. So far everything has been going well. She set out a good plan of action and was honest with us regarding chances and about our infertility diagnosis...We have mild male factor.
How was your experience with Rebecca Keller-Tracy at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
She was very friendly and upbeat. Great bedside manner. She took the time to explain everything and answered all of our questions. She even came in on her day off to do my SIS. So far everything has been going well. She set out a good plan of action and was honest with us regarding chances and about our infertility diagnosis.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rebecca Keller-Tracy at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rebecca Keller-Tracy at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
She explained everything thoroughly but in a way we understood. She was empathetic with our struggle but hopeful for us to get pregnant.
Describe the protocols Rebecca Keller-Tracy used in your cycles at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility and their degree of success.
We have mild male factor. She recommended 4-6 cycles of IUI, before reevaluating and going to IVF. She said she was very hopeful and that we had really good chances of conceiving within those cycles. My current protocol is 5mg Letrozle CD3-7. I’m currently in my first cycle, 2 days from when period is due. I did not use a trigger shot as she had me confirm ovulation at home using digital OPKs. I was supposed to come in on CD12 for a follicle scan but I got a positive OPK CD9 and had IUI on CD11. I think next cycle I may want to opt for the trigger as testing at home is stressful. No positive HPT yet but will start next cycle with same plan if not successful.
Very nice and experienced
Describe your experience with Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
Got me scheduled in quickly for our first appointment. Very accommodating and willing to squeeze you in. Not great at explaining my specific insurance claims and what they’re for. Friendly. My husband did complain that when he was giving his sample he could hear everyone laughing and being noisy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rebecca Keller-Tracy at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
Testing alone up until infertility diagnosis was $1,400 after insurance. IUI procedure still in processing with insurance. Letrozole prescription was $3 after insurance.
What specific things went wrong at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
Rebecca Keller-Tracy