Renju Raj

Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine

Nurse available by email
Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolKasturba
ResidencyMaricopa County
Burlington
111 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT 05401
802-847-1400
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Renju Raj to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Raj was so caring and attentive. He took his time with me and completed every test needed up front in order to increase the chances of a successful first cycle...is very friendly yet direct, patient and caring. He was attentive to my needs and answered all my questions with honesty and detail. He set up a clear treatment plan for me...determined I had hypothyroidism as well, and after initial consult, we decided an IUI with trigger shot and femara would work best. We also did an HSG to check for tubal blockage and although there was no blockage seen, I believe this helped. This treatment protocol helped us concieve on our first cycle.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Renju Raj at IVFMD?
Dr. Raj is very friendly yet direct, patient and caring. He was attentive to my needs and answered all my questions with honesty and detail. He set up a clear treatment plan for me that included as much diagnostic testing as needed to help improve the chances of success.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Renju Raj at IVFMD?
Be open to the type of treatment he suggests and trust that he is making the right decisions to improve your chances of concieving.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Renju Raj at IVFMD?
Dr. Raj was so caring and attentive. He took his time with me and completed every test needed up front in order to increase the chances of a successful first cycle. The clinic is beautiful and welcoming.
Describe the protocols Renju Raj used in your cycles at IVFMD and their degree of success.
I have a history of annovulation and long cycles. Dr. Raj did bloodwork and determined I had hypothyroidism as well, and after initial consult, we decided an IUI with trigger shot and femara would work best. We also did an HSG to check for tubal blockage and although there was no blockage seen, I believe this helped. This treatment protocol helped us concieve on our first cycle.
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
The clinic is very warm and inviting and in a convenient location. Patients are greeted warmly by staff and the wait was never long for me. Scheduling is convenient and there are two locations to help cover rare situations if needed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Renju Raj at IVFMD.
The prices are listed on the website and insurance paid for most of my treatment. Without insurance, I believe the total cost would have been around $750
Renju Raj
IVFMD
Arlington

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Renju Raj at IVFMD.