Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine

Burlington
111 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT 05401
802-847-1400
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Renju Raj to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Raj was so caring and attentive. He took his time with me and completed every test needed up front in order to increase the chances of a successful first cycle...is very friendly yet direct, patient and caring. He was attentive to my needs and answered all my questions with honesty and detail. He set up a clear treatment plan for me...determined I had hypothyroidism as well, and after initial consult, we decided an IUI with trigger shot and femara would work best. We also did an HSG to check for tubal blockage and although there was no blockage seen, I believe this helped. This treatment protocol helped us concieve on our first cycle.
The prices are listed on the website [for IVFMD]...The clinic is very warm and inviting and in a convenient location. Patients are greeted warmly by staff and the wait was never long for me. Scheduling is convenient and there are two locations to help cover rare situations if needed...The clinic is beautiful and welcoming... insurance paid for most of my treatment. Without insurance, I believe the total cost would have been around $750
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Renju Raj at IVFMD?
Dr. Raj is very friendly yet direct, patient and caring. He was attentive to my needs and answered all my questions with honesty and detail. He set up a clear treatment plan for me that included as much diagnostic testing as needed to help improve the chances of success.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Renju Raj at IVFMD?
Be open to the type of treatment he suggests and trust that he is making the right decisions to improve your chances of concieving.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Renju Raj at IVFMD?
Dr. Raj was so caring and attentive. He took his time with me and completed every test needed up front in order to increase the chances of a successful first cycle. The clinic is beautiful and welcoming.
Describe the protocols Renju Raj used in your cycles at IVFMD and their degree of success.
I have a history of annovulation and long cycles. Dr. Raj did bloodwork and determined I had hypothyroidism as well, and after initial consult, we decided an IUI with trigger shot and femara would work best. We also did an HSG to check for tubal blockage and although there was no blockage seen, I believe this helped. This treatment protocol helped us concieve on our first cycle.
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Renju Raj at IVFMD.
The prices are listed on the website and insurance paid for most of my treatment. Without insurance, I believe the total cost would have been around $750
IVFMD
Arlington
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Renju Raj at IVFMD.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
[IVFMD-Arlington is] Very clean and appropriate for the setting, the staff returns calls promptly, and they seem to care about you as a person. They want you to succeed and will help with techniques and treatments for you do that...Everyone in The office is polite and understanding. They answer your questions patiently, make you feel like more than a patient...Right now I am on Clomid with timed intercourse...[Dr. Renju Raj] Spoke In Terms I could understand, answered all questions. Didn’t treat me as just the patient...Very knowledgeable and compassionate. Takes my issues seriously, and works hard to create a plan to succeed. Suggests different approaches. Very caring and understanding of this process and the emotions involved...He goes over a lot of information at your consultation, but he takes his time to make sure you understand.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Renju Raj at IVFMD?
Right now I am on Clomid with timed intercourse.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD. (Assigned nurse: Trish)
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Renju Raj at IVFMD.
My insurance covers parts of the treatment until I get to IUi
Describe Renju Raj's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD.
IVFMD
Arlington
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Renju Raj at IVFMD.