Reza Radjabi

FellowshipUniversity of Chicago
Main Office
51 EAST 67TH ST
New York City, New York 10065
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reza Radjabi to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Ferny to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
I love Dr. Radjabi he’s great, compassionate, honest and provides great explanation to all procedures. He’s honest with my plan of care and what needs to be done. He gives great detail and takes his time with explanations of test results and procedures he’s drawn pictures to illustrate what’s occurring in my body...He really seems to care about his patients. He may not give you great news but he’ll be honest with his professional opinion and treatment plan
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Reza Radjabi at Ferny?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Reza Radjabi at Ferny?
He’s great. He really seems to care about his patients. He may not give you great news but he’ll be honest with his professional opinion and treatment plan. This is a nerve wrecking process and it’s ok to be nervous and scared.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Reza Radjabi at Ferny?
I felt like a human being; he knows my case and asks me how my husband is if he’s not with me. He stands up when I come in shakes my hand and tells me he’s happy to see me. He remembers details of my case; like the fact that I had a yeast infection and if I’m feeling better. He draws picture to illustrate what’s happening in my body and what needs to happen. He stops and asks me if I have questions. He’s a great doctor and am so happy I found him.
Describe the protocols Reza Radjabi used in your cycles at Ferny and their degree of success.
I had a left block tube, he removed the tube. I have a low ama and high fsh he retested and is awaiting results however based on the past ama and FSH results he recommended IVF. He also removed a polyp. The reason for left tube removal was that it may have been sending toxins to my uterus making it harmful and difficult for any embryo to implant. He said that had to be addressed as top priority so first polyp removal occurred then surgery. More testing and moving forward to IVF.
The nursing staff is great! Amazing and compassionate. They check in when I finish and start the MD visit and make me feel more at ease by addressing any apprehensions I may feel/have. One nurse even called my husband way after she was gone from the day to make sure I received information I needed before my polyp removal.
Describe your experience with Ferny.
The clinic itself is a beautiful establishment in a very nice area. The only issue I had was scheduling for my surgery, it was done at an outside facility and scheduling was a challenge. I was suppose to do it at one time then apparently they couldn’t get the date I didn’t hear anything then it was postponed. But very little follow up was done on the clinics behalf to inform me. The doctor had gone on vacation and the orders weren’t put in so there was some confusion there. Minor hiccups, and the staff were apologetic .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Reza Radjabi at Ferny.
Most cost were covered by insurance. Except for IVF, medication and PSG testing that will be out of pocket.
Describe Reza Radjabi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Ferny.
He said he preferred single embryo transfer but would transfer two embryos. But definitely not more than that.
What specific things went wrong at Ferny?
Reza Radjabi