Richard Bronson

FellowshipU. of Pennsylvania
Stony Brook
2500 Nesconset Hwy
Stony Brook, NY 11790
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Richard Bronson to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Specialists of New York to a friend?
Dr. Bronson is extremely knowledgeable. However, I do feel that at times he does in fact forget that his patients are individuals dealing with the struggles of infertility. ...When I tried to express my concerns to Dr. Bronson, he usually would respond by saying that I should follow his step by step plan and not jump ahead of myself. As a patient, I do have fears and concerns as well as questions I would like answered. Dr. Bronson is a professional, but I wish that he showed more warmth.
How was your experience with Richard Bronson at Reproductive Specialists of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Richard Bronson at Reproductive Specialists of New York?
He has been in this profession for a long time but don't expect him to sit and listen to you for very long.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Richard Bronson at Reproductive Specialists of New York?
Dr. Bronson is extremely knowledgeable. However, I do feel that at times he does in fact forget that his patients are individuals dealing with the struggles of infertility. It has been an emotional rollercoaster for my husband and I trying to get pregnant. Not only do couples like ourselves need to deal with infertility, but planning our finances around the costs for treatments like IUI, and IVF when an insurance provider refuses to cover for these treatments becomes upsetting, overwhelming, and stressful. Therefore, as a patient you hope to have a Dr who can be warm & understanding to these issues.
Describe the protocols Richard Bronson used in your cycles at Reproductive Specialists of New York and their degree of success.
He encouraged me to go for 3 IUI tries. I did 1 medicated cycle (Clomid 50mg) without IUI, and 2 medicated cycles (Clomid 100 mg) with IUI. Unfortunately they all resulted in BFN.
Lovely and pleasant group of nurses that are supportive and friendly.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
As a patient, you are welcomed by the friendly staff of nurses, however the front desk at the clinic upset me. They fail to inform patients of their coverage. They are unorganized and at times careless. It is upsetting to have to deal with front desk receptionists who don't pay attention and disregard what you ask or say. This also pertains to their finance dept.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Richard Bronson at Reproductive Specialists of New York.
Insurance does not cover therefore it has costed us $3,000 on iui and meds. Now we are saving up for ivf.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Specialists of New York?
Richard Bronson