Richard Dickey

Mandeville, LA 70448
New Orleans
3525 Prytania St
New Orleans, LA 70115
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Richard Dickey to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Institute of New Orleans to a friend?
2009 - 2015
I feel his [Dr. Dickey] main objective is to get me pregnant and not necessarily by the most expensive process. He doesn't automatically jump patients to IVF as course of treatment. He explains test results in a way that is understandable to a laymen.
2009 - 2015
How was your experience with Richard Dickey at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Dr Richard Dickey has a very good bedside manor. I feel his main objective is to get me pregnant and not necessarily by the most expensive process. He doesn't automatically jump patients to IVF as course of treatment. He explains test results in a way that is understandable to a laymen. He has rearranged his schedule to be sure he was at the clinic when I was available for my appointment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Richard Dickey at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
Be prepared for his sense of humor lol
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Richard Dickey at Fertility Institute of New Orleans?
The staff at the clinic is very polite and professional. They walk you through every step from blood work, ultra sound, meeting with RE, and billing. They are very patient with me. Any question I have they take the time to explain. I can even call the nurses station after my visit with any questions I think of.
They were always friendly to me. They knew who I was after the first couple of visits. Which put me at ease during my visits.
Richard Dickey