Medical SchoolSUNY
718-283-8600
1175 West Broadway
Hewlett, NY 11557
718-283-8601
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Richard Grazi to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
2010 - 2017
Whether we had succeeded or failed in accomplishing our objectives we would still recommend Dr. Grazi to be the doctor of your choosing since he was the only doctor that enabled us to get us through this most difficult crisis in our lives with the least amount of emotional, psychological, spiritual, ethical and financial stress that anyone has ever dream of...We started with an IVF procedure that made use of the meds-- Menopur and Bravelle to stimulate egg production.
2010 - 2017
European, Latino
How was your experience with Richard Grazi at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine?
Success in overcoming our infertility issues did not come immediately for us. I have heard that for some people it does come quickly; however, for us, it had become a very grueling experience which, required a major effort from both of us. We had consulted and were treated by many fertility specialists prior to discovering Dr. Grazi. All of them were very skilled, extremely knowledgeable, highly recommended and reputable, but none of them were anything like Dr. Grazi. Unique and special are only two of the many adjectives that truly describe his key attributes. For us Dr. Grazi was the only weapon we had to combat the grueling experience that we had undergone while going through our “ART” experience. Even though we owe our success to a “Higher Authority” (God the Creator), without, Dr. Grazi our “ART” experience would have been vastly different. Whether we had succeeded or failed in accomplishing our objectives we would still recommend Dr. Grazi to be the doctor of your choosing since he was the only doctor that enabled us to get us through this most difficult crisis in our lives with the least amount of emotional, psychological, spiritual, ethical and financial stress that anyone has ever dream of. Dr. Grazi was God’s answer to our prayers!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Richard Grazi at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine?
Trust his judgement, heed his advice and seriously consider his recommendations for he is truly a very remarkable doctor to be under the care of.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Richard Grazi at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Richard Grazi is a unique and special doctor to be with. There is no other doctor like him in the field of infertility.
Describe the protocols Richard Grazi used in your cycles at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
The nursing staff was very attentive to all of our needs. They directed us on what we needed to do and when to do it. The service was always available 24 Hours per day.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic's strengths lies in their cleanliness and orderly atmosphere. The facility and all of its furnishings ae completely new and very well cared for. The waiting room is furnished with a large flat screen television, which, gives the people the chance to unwind from the stress involved with the experience. Children are not allowed to be there since it is such a sensitive issue, which, also relieves the stress associated with going through the experience. We have been to clinics that are like a train station-- noisy and crowded; however this clinic is nothing at all like that. Each doctor has there own separate office and the layout of the clinic is very conducive to a stress-free environment. The waiting area is not lined with photographs of infants as was some of the other clinics we visited. The waiting area does not imply anything of a consumer product being sold or marketed. It clearly has only one element which says -- "Genesis Where Life Begins" -- which can be interpreted in different ways. When one goes to meet with the doctors or nurses they see time testimonials attached to the wall which all praise the good results they achieved while being a patient there. The only weakness I will make mention of is the fact that the time you wait can be long even though there may only be one patient before you.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
An efficient well oiled machine. I had to be there at 6:30 AM if I wanted to get out quickly. This did not ruin my schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Richard Grazi at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
The costs were fair and reasonable. The billing department was very helpful. Cost is negotiated if it is too high for the consumer. Financially this clinic is operated in a very business-like manner. It is excellent! They are very flexible at costs. There isn't a service performed that is over-priced or out of reach for the consumer. Deals are made and results are obtained.
Describe Richard Grazi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Grazi only transferred one embryo. Transferring multiple embryos was never recommended and was never performed.
2011 - 2016
8 IUI, 6 IVF, 6 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Dr Grazi was not only my physician but he became a trusted and valued friend. When I became his patient it was on the heels of my current doctor retiring. I was very confused and unsure about the future. I felt as though I had to reexplain our history and open up our lives to a new person once again...I was never just a patient- I was always a person- he consistently spoke to me about my life, work and child. Asking questions, getting to know us- as a couple.
2011 - 2016
8 IUI, 6 IVF, 6 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Dr Grazi was not only my physician but he became a trusted and valued friend. When I became his patient it was on the heels of my current doctor retiring. I was very confused and unsure about the future. I felt as though I had to reexplain our history and open up our lives to a new person once again. I was not excited about it at the time but it turned out to be the best thing to ever happen to us. Dr Grazi was always extremely involved, passionate and understanding of our journey. We had many, many, many set backs and he held our hand through each one. I have nothing but love and gratitude for all he did for us and our family.
Trust Dr Grazi's experience and advice-- he has been doing this a long time & has a true understanding of the science behind this process. He never wavered while helping us through our journey and when we did hit a road block he referred us to other specialists with the experience we needed. And after that, we stayed true and had faith in Dr.Grazi and kept our course with him. In the end he brought us to our final destination, our sweet baby girl.
I was never just a patient- I was always a person- he consistently spoke to me about my life, work and child. Asking questions, getting to know us- as a couple. Wanting to know about our goal as a couple, our expectations of the process and consistently asking how we felt at each step of the process.
Like everything in life there was a mixture of extremely loving and compassionate nurses and others that "just" did their job. Cindy & Joanne were both amazingly compassionate, understanding and loving. They went above and beyond in every way!
Brooklyn
Having previously experienced loss, Dr. Grazi handled us very gingerly. While giving us the straight facts of the success rate, he completely sympathized with us and told us that he would work with us to help us in every way he could. The instant we met him, he made us feel like we were his only patients; completely giving us his undivided attention in the most respectful and professional way.
Dr. Grazi is very warm and compassionate. I really don't have anything negative to say about him. We started with another Dr, and then ended up with Dr Grazi after our first doctor left. We are very happy to have been under Dr Grazi's care. He did what he could to make us feel comfortable while keeping professional and giving us the honest truth.
Don't put off your first visit. Dr Grazi is there to help. He runs an operation that is unlike most clinical settings. You'll feel welcomed into the "family" at Genesis and you'll know that you're in good hands.
Dr Grazi performed a frozen transfer on me. His reasoning was to be able to prepare my uterus in the best way possible. Fresh cycles are very time sensitive. By doing frozen, we were able to take our time prepping my body. He actually cancelled my first attempt because my lining wasn't as good as he wanted. The next cycle, my lining was much better and it wound up resulting in a beautiful and successful pregnancy.
The nursing staff is amazing. They are ALWAYS there for you. You deal with them more than the actual doctor. They become familiar with you, and are very attentive and helpful.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
There really isn't anything negative I can say. The clinic offers early daily monitoring at satellite offices so it doesn't interfere with your work schedule. If you don't live near the main office, you can get blood drawn or a sonogram at a closer office and they bring it to the main office to be tested and reviewed by your dr. It really is VERY convenient; although it would still be very worth the trip to the main office. It feels like a family there. Everyone is very friendly. And the office runs like a well oiled machine. Every department works very well together.
I don't remember the actual cost, but the financial department was very helpful to us who weren't covered for treatments under our insurance.
Because I am still young, Dr Grazi wanted us to do a single embryo transfer. Even my ob/gyn says that singleton pregnancies are much safer.
Hewlett
Dr. Grazi had a strange communication style, which I found a bit creepy and inappropriate. I also got the impression that he didn't really listen to my questions all that well - he would often interrupt mid-sentence, which, as a professional woman fairly senior in my career, I found very irritating. Also, he did 3 rounds of IUI, and then only after that told me that because of my age, IUI is very unlikely to be successful -- he didn't have a good answer to why he had me do 3 rounds of IUI instead of going right to IVF.
See if you get the feeling that he's not listening, and if so, get the heck out of there.
The nurses and front desk staff are very attuned to the patients and know everyone by name. I LOVED the nurses especially.
I've tossed my notes already, but I remember the nurses telling me that the dose for the ovarian stimulation was lower than average (based on how the body reacted). One thing I noticed was the dose on the 2nd round was lower than on the first, and the number of eggs retrieved was much smaller, and there were no viable blastocysts from the 2nd retrieval.
I loved the nursing staff. There were two IVF nurses who did the phone calls daily and would answer questions - they were usually pretty good about calling back if you had a question. The monitoring nurses were really great - very friendly, and really gave me the feeling they were rooting for me.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
I understand that some clinics have long wait times. I only had one visit out of dozens where I had to wait more than 15 minutes. Weekend monitoring gets a bit busy, but even then they usually have you in and out of there.
It helped that they have two locations for monitoring, and you could go to either one. I never waited longer than 15 minutes for monitoring.
They have two different cost schedules - one is for patients covered by insurance, and the other is for self-pay. The self-pay is HIGHER, which we found out when we hit our maximum on the insurance coverage after only 1 round of IVF. 1 round, including medications, clocked in at $20k.
I had a strong preference for single embryo transfer and he seemed fine with that.
2011 - 2015
15 IUI, 5 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 5 Embryo Freezing, Surrogacy
Dr. Grazi was very professional, knowledgeable, and explained the steps involved with every procedure...For example, when we were down to the last 2 embryos, we wanted to split them, but, he indicated that we had a better chance with transferring the last two at once. Also, when the first 3 transfers did not thrive to result in a pregnancy, Dr Grazi was forceful in recommending that we get a different surrogate, as he had the strong feeling that she was not following the protocol.
2011 - 2015
15 IUI, 5 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 5 Embryo Freezing, Surrogacy
Dr. Grazi was very professional, knowledgeable, and explained the steps involved with every procedure. He was caring, and was genuine in explaining the risks involved in all the procedures to be undertaken. For example, when we were down to the last 2 embryos, we wanted to split them, but, he indicated that we had a better chance with transferring the last two at once. Also, when the first 3 transfers did not thrive to result in a pregnancy, Dr Grazi was forceful in recommending that we get a different surrogate, as he had the strong feeling that she was not following the protocol. And of course, he was right, we followed his advice and our dreams finally became true.
Be patient, and put your trust in him
Dr Grazi was very compassionate. From the time we met him, he made us feel like he cared deeply about our situation, and was willing to help us get through it. His staff was always helpful and caring, especially Tara who helped us managing the different steps. For about 18 years, we went to various centers of excellence, looking for help, and we have never felt the welcoming and the warmth that we found in Dr. Grazi. We felt like he was a father guiding us, and understanding what we were going through. After 18 years, Dr Grazi made our dream come through with the birth of our beautiful daughter. At this point, we would not ask for more, and would like to extend our heartfelt gratitude to Dr Grazi and his wonderful crew, at Genesis, especially Charlene, and Tara.
All four transfers that Dr Grazi performed should have resulted in a positive pregnancy, however, for the first three, the protocol was not strictly followed by the surrogate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Tara)
Everyone, at the clinic, was professional and caring. We have nothing bad to complain about the staff
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
Parking, most of the time, was an issue. We were not sure about whether or not we would be able to park in the building. We had to park many blocks away. Confidentiality was key to us.
It was somewhat costly, but not overwhelmingly
Our embryos were harvested for a long time, and the standards had changed in the meantime. Therefore, Dr Grazi did not want to take the chances to do single embryo transfer.
2013
9 IUI, IVF
The doctor [Dr. Grazi] was not very warm however seemed optimistic. He had his nurses perform the IUIs and I had to make an appointment with him to find out why he think it failed. He was not very communicative...He did not adjust treatments at all and did the same thing over and over and recommended IVF after 3 failed IUIs instead of trying to find out why they failed...You only communicate with this doctor when your treatment has failed.
2013
9 IUI, IVF
You only communicate with this doctor when your treatment has failed. He does not perform the IUIs, the nurses do which I really did not like. He did not adjust treatments at all and did the same thing over and over and recommended IVF after 3 failed IUIs instead of trying to find out why they failed.
Dont expect too much from this doctor. Dont expect to see him or be treated by him often. You need to be your own advocate.
The office was a cattle call like experience. The doctor was not very warm however seemed optimistic. He had his nurses perform the IUIs and I had to make an appointment with him to find out why he think it failed. He was not very communicative.
I did 3 IUIs with this doctor. He recommended letrozole each time and was not open to trying clomid. He did not change up the next cycle after a failed one which I found disappointing. He recommended IVF instead of doing further testing.
There was only one nurse who was kind and compassionate. Toby was very blunt and cold and made me feel uncomfortable during my IUIs. Another nurse dropped my husbands sperm sample on the floor and still proceeded to do the IUI!
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic is a cattle call. You will not receive any personal or one on one attention. I felt very empty here especially since this was when I was first starting out in my infertility journey. Maybe there are newer doctors there that are more involved in patient care but Dr. Grazi was not one of them.
We did 3 IUIs with this dr. We did back to back IUIs those cycles. Insurance covered one and we paid $400 for the second one. In total we probably paid around a few thousand for out of pocket IUIS, recombine testing, and copays.
2010 - 2011
Dr Grazi is an honest, kind, compassionate, smart man. He was patient and helped comfort me in my time of struggles with infertility. He always had a "plan" and kept me hopeful . He helped make my dream of becoming a mother come true! He became my friend along the way! I have nothing negative to say about him!... While being completely upfront and truthful , Dr. Grazi eased my anxieties st every appointment I made with him. He calmed my frustrations and sat and talked with me one on one every time I requested an appointment.
2010 - 2011
Be patient and trust this doctor!
After a year of ttc with no results and an HSG which showed a blocked left Tube I made my first appointment in December of 2010 at Genesis Fertility with DR GRAZI! I was able to get an appointment rather quickly which I was happy about. Dr. Grazi sat with me and my husband and we discussed our options. We started an IUI cycle when I ovulated from my right Fallopian tube as this was the unblocked tube! This resulted in an ectopic pregnancy which was taken care of with methotrexate at Genesis. We then processed to to IVF a few months after the ectopic and I transferred 2 embryos and got negative pt results. The next cycle we did a fresh ivf again and we changed my medicine and I conceived my son , who is now 5.
Every nurse I dealt with at Genesis was compassionate, smart, patient, and helpful! Once I finally received my positive pregnancy test many nurses called me with the positive results . They were thrilled for me and treated me like family!
Convenient and worked ab
Dr Grazi was a very conservative doctor and his goal was for me to have a single healthy pregnancy . His goal was reached.
Brooklyn
He [Dr. Grazi] is a great doctor. I would email him about concerns I had And he would always address them by the end of the day. I felt comfortable and clam around him. He has a lot of patience. Just wish I was stop not getting pregnant and actually go to term...1st round IUI did 50mg of clomid. Ended in chemical pregnancy. Second cycle IUI did 50mg ended up not getting pregnant. 3rd round did 100mg of clomid,
He is a great doctor. I would email him about concerns I had And he would always address them by the end of the day. I felt comfortable and clam around him. He has a lot of patience. Just wish I was stop not getting pregnant and actually go to term.
To bring in any questions you may have so he can answer them.
The nurses usually knew who I was when I walked in. I didn't feel rushed and they always answered all my questions
1st round IUI did 50mg of clomid. Ended in chemical pregnancy. Second cycle IUI did 50mg ended up not getting pregnant. 3rd round did 100mg of clomid, didnt respond and did a stair stepper. Took 150mg of clomid then IUI and ended in chemical pregnancy
Very nice. Always return my calls in a timely manner
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
The billing department needs more compassion and not to be so mean. They need really get their facts together before telling patients things will get covered and end up not being covered. Other then that I love this clinic. You get free parking, nurses are all friendly, dr answers all and any questions you may have.
Insurance covered a lot of my stuff I think. Still waiting to hear back.
2014 - 2017
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
As soon as we met Dr Grazi, we were treated like our infertility problem was his. His concern, passion to achieve success, care and love was as if he was living our nightmare with us. He worked diligently with us to find a solution to our infertility nightmare and worked closely on achieving positive results. We could not have done it without Dr Grazi, and appreciate all he done for us immensely.
2014 - 2017
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
Dr Grazi is a very warm caring Dr. He is very passionate on achieving success for his patients. Patient confidently is kept to the utmost form and fashion. He was always very on top of our treatments and matters.
I wouldn't change anything. we are very happy with Dr Grazi and the Genesis team.
We would go early in the morning, the office was welcoming, staff were super friendly, and visits were a pleasure.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
Office was clean, advanced technology, new building. All communication was done in high fashion, billing department was respectful and flexible with our requests. Front desk was always friendly and discreet when using names to call. Overall a great office.
a cycle would cost us between $10000 to $17000
We had multiple IVF cycles at Genesis, sometimes we were advised to do single and other multiple transfers. Each cycle is accessed separate.
Brooklyn
Dr. Grazi was very knowledgeable and professional. Moreover, he was compassionate and cared about me as a person. I enjoyed the way he described each process and guided me through all of the steps. IVF is not easy. Dr. Grazi put me at ease and gave us hope.
Be patient with the process. I know it could be frustrating but listen to the doctor as he has plenty of experience. Ask questions! Dr. Grazi is always there to answer them.
Dr. Grazi was extremely sympathetic and open. He took the time to answer all questions and appointments were never rushed.
Injections followed by retrieval and embryo transfer. We also opted to do genetic testing on the embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Irina)
She was very personable and optimistic. Irina always put me in a good mood and made the process more human-like. She was more like a mother figure guiding me every step of the way.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
Clinic was always clean and well-kept. Appointments were easy to make and nurses made sure to adhere to my schedule. It was also great to have a hotline to call them anytime I had a question or concern. Morning monitoring was also quick and efficient.
20+ thousand for everything
Yes. Single was better due to my conditions. Dr. Grazi explained and advised against multiple embryo transfer in my case.
Brooklyn
Dr. Grazi made us comfortable throughout the process. He explained everything in great detail (at our request) and walked us through the back and forth of making decisions when there was no clear right answer (often the case in this process). He gave his opinion when we asked for it and always helped us weigh our options to make a decision we felt comfortable with.
Dr. Grazi was sensitive to the fact that this is a delicate and emotional process. He always gave us plenty of time with him and answered every detailed question.
First Gonol F, Progesterone, Ovidrel Switched to Lupron, Bravelle, Menopur with good results
The nursing staff at Genesis is a team of stars. They are so compassionate and wonderful.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
I've heard nightmare stories about wait times at other clinics. If you arrive early for your shots, you are in and out of there quickly. Bay Parkway facility is clean, professional.
It was fairly easy -- sometimes there was more of a wait than others, but never too long and if you get there early you can be first.
Completely covered by insurance
We did PGD testing on all our embryos so we only implanted those of high quality, one at a time. Totally worth the $ to get that test to get the highest quality embryos possible !
2013 - 2015
[Dr. Grazi] He also understood my religious needs and was sympathetic to them...He spoke to me and really understood what I was going through. He was very kind, patient and understanding...He is extremely qualified and very competent...He gave us exactly what we wanted, a beautiful family. we also had surgery with him that went very well....Ask all your questions and trust that you're in good hands!...
2013 - 2015
We had a wonderful experience. He is extremely qualified and very competent. We have 5 beautiful children because of him. His clinic is super well run, very organized and the staff is amazing. He gave us exactly what we wanted, a beautiful family. we also had surgery with him that went very well.
Ask all your questions and trust that you're in good hands!
He spoke to me and really understood what I was going through. He was very kind, patient and understanding. He also understood my religious needs and was sympathetic to them.
surgery to remove endometriosis, stage 4+ and then Immediate round of clomid and IUI to achieve pregnancy before endo had a chance to grow back. First round was successful, our first child was born nine months later. Endometriosis in our case, was "cured" through the pregnancies and all our subsequent children - conceived after 1 or 2 rounds of clomid and IUI.
very patient, and caring. gentle with procedures and blood draw, very sweet on the phone, good with confidentiality.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
very clean, organized... easy parking. privacy is taken care of.
almost all costs were covered through insurance. we were very fortunate.
2005 - 2010
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
He [Dr Richard Grazi] was a little creepy. Hugged me when I didn't need to be hugged. I didn't feel it was appropriate. But I think it was his way of being "warm". I never understood his way of speaking....
2005 - 2010
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
He was a little creepy. Hugged me when I didn't need to be hugged. I didn't feel it was appropriate. But I think it was his way of being "warm". I never understood his way of speaking.
Be patient
I was recongnized by the staff there which was nice. Some of them even knew my by name. When I needed to get someone on the phone I was always successful
Follistim wth iui Post coital tests Hsg scans Injectables class which was nice
Describe your experience with your nurse at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Irene )
She was better than the dr! She called every afternoon with instructions for that day.. If I had any questions I asked her.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
Billing dept is famous for being horrible human beings They also were very unhelpful when my insurance company (Oxford) didn't acknowledge that a woman under 21 would need fertility meds- so I had to pay for medication out of pocket !!
I had private insurance but my medication wasn't covered because I was under 21 and my insurance company didn't cover minors since they didn't think it was a necessity despite the letter my doctor wrote. So I had to pay out of pocket for medication. All else was covered.
Brooklyn
He [Dr. Richard Grazi] is extremely compassionate and caring and he truly looks out for you. He was very sympathetic when things didn't work out and made it that much easier. He is knowledgeable and knows what he's doing...I felt like a human everyone on the staff knew my name and truly cared for the best outcome...I used gonal f and manopur and cetrotide and for the trigger shot was ovidrel..........
He is extremely compassionate and caring and he truly looks out for you. He was very sympathetic when things didn't work out and made it that much easier. He is knowledgeable and knows what he's doing
Definitely to gather up the courage and go for an appointment. Hopefully it will all work out
I used gonal f and manopur and cetrotide and for the trigger shot was ovidrel
Absolutely wonderful. They were very wise and were always on top of everything. For example one day I didn't have a medication I needed, they gave me from the office so I can continue the routine.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
Everything was great and top notch. It's pretty expensive but it's like that everywhere since insurance doesn't cover.
It was very efficient and run well. Only on weekends was it a little busy. Otherwise Great
Around 12000
The dr insisted on a Eset. I wouldn't have minded multiple
Brooklyn
He [Dr. Grazi] is honest, clear, knowledgeable and very patient. He always put me at ease. Accepted my input and choices for my care but was honest and explained when something wasn't possible. Clearly explained the pros and cons of each medication and decision...He took his time in answering all of my questions. Was kind, sincere and honest when my worries got the best of me. He personally called me after my failed transfers..
He is honest, clear, knowledgeable and very patient. He always put me at ease. Accepted my input and choices for my care but was honest and explained when something wasn't possible. Clearly explained the pros and cons of each medication and decision.
Feel free to go with your list of questions!! He will take the time to answer them.
I don't recall them.
They were my cheerleaders! Every single one of them. Clear, honest, knowledgeable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
You never just feel like a number from the front desk to the to the lab everyone is warm and friendly and actually remembers your name!
I never waited too long and was always able to make it to work in time afterwards. The staff makes you feel comfortable.
I was able to apply for the NYS Demonstration Prgram which helped greatly with cost.
He prefers to transfer one embryo at a time but agreeed when I strongly suggested to transfer two. Just be aware you will have to sign a waiver regarding the possibility of having multiples.
2013 - 2016
3 IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing, Surrogacy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Grazi is extremely compassionate. He explained things as we went, and listened to me as a patient. He hanged treatments if something wasn't working.... Dr. Grazi was there for me every step of the way through my journey. He explained our steps, purchase options, and his opinion, but ultimately listened to what I wanted as a patient...He prefers eSET. Will transfer up to 2, but Ian very cautious and thinks of the risks to you as the patient.
2013 - 2016
3 IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing, Surrogacy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Grazi is extremely compassionate. He explained things as we went, and listened to me as a patient. He hanged treatments if something wasn't working. As a doctor, I reccomend him Tov anyone who unfortunately needs infertility treatments.
Keep asking questions if you are unclear on anything, he will answer them.
Describe your experience with Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine.
The expertise, success and compassion of the doctors is great. Their billing department is was difficult to deal with while we were going there. There nurses are ok. Compassionate, yes. Organized, not always.
It was first come, first serve. Also at the off site, the sonogram tech if she was as running late would be rude not considering if the patients had to get to work
Hewlett
Dr. Grazi is doctors who treats you as human , not a number. Tapers treatment plan according to you . He's warm compassionate and honest...Dr. Grazi and staff at genesis of Brooklyn , treats everyone with respect. Dr. Grazi is a true gentleman . I highly recommend him!...[Costs are] about the same as Methodist /kofinas fertility
To trust him
Describe your experience with your nurse at Genesis Fertility and Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Roxanne/shaneema)
The whole staff at Gensis was professional from the front desk to the dr grazi
About the same as Methodist /kofinas fertility