Medical SchoolU. of Louisville
FellowshipYale
225 Abraham Flexner Way
Louisville, KY 40202
502-584-7787
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Richard Levin to a friend?

Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
While performing my tubal ligation reversal surgery, he [Dr. Richard Levin] removed fibroids also, so I would have a better chance at an egg implanting. I feel that went above and beyond and it was highly appreciated.... Office staff and the doctor were easy to reach. Always answered emails promptly. They were kind to my husband and explained every to him while I was in surgery. Dr. Levin personally came to see me and my husband at our hotel the next day while I was recovering to check on how I was feeling and check my sutures. To give us instructions and see if we had further questions.
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Richard Levin at Richard Levin?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Richard Levin at Richard Levin?
Go see him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Richard Levin at Richard Levin?
They spoke to me kindly, were open and honest at giving me a realistic expectation of results. I dont feel I was over promised and sold on procedured I didn't need.
Describe the protocols Richard Levin used in your cycles at Richard Levin and their degree of success.
While performing my tubal ligation reversal surgery, he removed fibroids also, so I would have a better chance at an egg implanting. I feel that went above and beyond and it was highly appreciated.
Calm, patient. Knowledgeable. Kind
Describe your experience with Richard Levin.
Everything was great. I would recommend anyone looking for this procedure to go there. I didn't observe any weaknesses to report on. Maybe just stay a few more days at the hotel if you are able to. Our drive back to Michigan stressed me a little, just going through such a major surgery, I was a little nervous in the car. Like if we needed to hit the brakes. That would not be good.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Richard Levin at Richard Levin.
$6500
Louisville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Richard Levin at Richard Levin.

He is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. Even when we thought all hope was lost, he stayed confident and positive! He tells you from jump street, my goal is to get us a baby; no matter what I have to do, I will do my very best! ... Dr. Levin treats you like he has known you for years from day one!! He makes you feel like family and like you are his only patient!
How was your experience with Richard Levin at Richard Levin?
He is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. Even when we thought all hope was lost, he stayed confident and positive! He tells you from jump street, my goal is to get us a baby; no matter what I have to do, I will do my very best! He is absolutely amazing!
Be open and honest with him from the beginning. He is there to help!
I don't really remember much.
The nursing staff were just as good as Dr. Levin! His staff shows compassion and love for all of the patients! They become like family through the whole process!
Describe your experience with Richard Levin.
This clinic has been in the practice so long they have mastered being compassionate and skilled. They are confident in helping you achieve your goals and of conception. The clinic is warm and inviting and welcoming.
Surgery costs were affordable and there were several payment options available!
Describe Richard Levin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Richard Levin.