Medical SchoolU. of Louisville
FellowshipYale
225 Abraham Flexner Way
Louisville, KY 40202
502-584-7787
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Richard Levin to a friend?

Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Because I am an out of state patient, most of our appointments [with Dr. Levin] were done virtually. However, I think this made them that much more personal because he was outside of the office and he seemed much more comfortable...We didn't have any particular protocols. We mainly did tracking and documenting of my cycles...always made me feel like I was his most important patient! He stops everything he is doing at that time and gives you his undivided attention! I truly wish Dr. Levin was more than a fertility doctor so that I could use him for any other medical reasons too!
We didn't have any particular protocols. We mainly did tracking and documenting of my cycles [with Dr. Levin's Office]...They [nurses] were just as personable as Dr. Levin was. They are on top of everything and have a great nack for remembering the details!! I was extremely pleased!...based on other fertility clinics, I would say that Dr. Levin's costs are roughly average. Also, even if they were in the high end of average, his services are completely worth it!!!
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Richard Levin at Richard Levin?
Because I am an out of state patient, most of our appointments were done virtually. However, I think this made them that much more personal because he was outside of the office and he seemed much more comfortable.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Richard Levin at Richard Levin?
Be open and honest about everything!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Richard Levin at Richard Levin?
Dr. Levin always made me feel like I was his most important patient! He stops everything he is doing at that time and gives you his undivided attention! I truly wish Dr. Levin was more than a fertility doctor so that I could use him for any other medical reasons too!
Describe the protocols Richard Levin used in your cycles at Richard Levin and their degree of success.
They were just as personable as Dr. Levin was. They are on top of everything and have a great nack for remembering the details!! I was extremely pleased!
Describe your experience with Richard Levin.
Based on my experience with the clinic, you will be treated like family! Dr. Levin and his entire staff are so warm and welcoming!!! If you are looking for a clinic that makes you feel like you are at home, this clinic is the one. Everything down to the decorations in the office is welcoming and inviting!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Richard Levin at Richard Levin.
The cost are average. I would rather not discuss my personal out of pocket costs. However, based on other fertility clinics, I would say that Dr. Levin's costs are roughly average. Also, even if they were in the high end of average, his services are completely worth it!!!
Describe Richard Levin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Richard Levin.
Louisville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Richard Levin at Richard Levin.

Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
While performing my tubal ligation reversal surgery, he [Dr. Richard Levin] removed fibroids also, so I would have a better chance at an egg implanting. I feel that went above and beyond and it was highly appreciated.... Office staff and the doctor were easy to reach. Always answered emails promptly. They were kind to my husband and explained every to him while I was in surgery. Dr. Levin personally came to see me and my husband at our hotel the next day while I was recovering to check on how I was feeling and check my sutures. To give us instructions and see if we had further questions.
Everything was great [at Richard Levin Clinc]. I would recommend anyone looking for this procedure to go there. I didn't observe any weaknesses to report on. Maybe just stay a few more days at the hotel if you are able to. Our drive back to Michigan stressed me a little, just going through such a major surgery, I was a little nervous in the car. Like if we needed to hit the brakes. That would not be good.
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Richard Levin at Richard Levin?
Go see him.
They spoke to me kindly, were open and honest at giving me a realistic expectation of results. I dont feel I was over promised and sold on procedured I didn't need.
While performing my tubal ligation reversal surgery, he removed fibroids also, so I would have a better chance at an egg implanting. I feel that went above and beyond and it was highly appreciated.
Calm, patient. Knowledgeable. Kind
Describe your experience with Richard Levin.
Everything was great. I would recommend anyone looking for this procedure to go there. I didn't observe any weaknesses to report on. Maybe just stay a few more days at the hotel if you are able to. Our drive back to Michigan stressed me a little, just going through such a major surgery, I was a little nervous in the car. Like if we needed to hit the brakes. That would not be good.
$6500