Medical SchoolGeorgetown
Waltham, MA 02451
2 Main St.
Stoneham, MA 02180
781-438-9600
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Rita Sneeringer to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Boston IVF to a friend?
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
I wasn’t getting the results I needed to [with Dr. Rita Sneeringer], so we added HGH and I finally got an embryo to transfer (has not been transferred yet)...was always warm and welcoming when I saw her. She was up to date on my case and if she wasn’t sure about something she takes the time to look through my chart to make sure she provides an appropriate answer... When I wasn’t getting the results I wanted, and I did some research, I made suggestions and although my clinic mostly didn’t use the medicine I was suggesting to try, she was willing to go outside the box and try something different.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Dr. Sneeringer put me on a pretty popular protocol that I had been on before. When I wasn’t getting the results I wanted, and I did some research, I made suggestions and although my clinic mostly didn’t use the medicine I was suggesting to try, she was willing to go outside the box and try something different. She has always been warm and kind at our appointments and I have never once felt rushed which is a huge difference from a previous clinic I was at.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Ask questions. Do your research and if you want to try something new, ask, she is very open to experimenting with different protocols if you aren’t getting where you want to be.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Dr. Sneeringer was always warm and welcoming when I saw her. She was up to date on my case and if she wasn’t sure about something she takes the time to look through my chart to make sure she provides an appropriate answer.
Describe the protocols Rita Sneeringer used in your cycles at Boston IVF and their degree of success.
I used BCP, gonalf f, menopur, cetrotide and HGH trigger. I wasn’t getting the results I needed to, so we added HGH and I finally got an embryo to transfer (has not been transferred yet).
There was one nursing staff that seemed very harsh and not compassionate at all. Obviously it was hard to deal with her. However there was another nurse that couldn’t be nicer and always put in all the effort she could to get you the answers you need and make sure you understood everything.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The clinic as an overall has been great. The retrieval process has been amazing, they’ve always made sure I am comfortable with warm blankets, heating pads, nausea meds, etc. Generally you need to book appointments far ahead with the doctors as they fill up pretty quickly, even for post-op appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF.
The cost was mostly covered by insurance except for PGS and ICSI if we wanted to use it. We chose to do PGS but not ICSI.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
[Dr. Sneeringer is] happy to answer all questions, though I don't really have a way to contact her directly between appointments. She's been open to us using a known donor...She's very up on the current research, which I really appreciated...I did three cycles using FSH plus an HcG trigger, inseminating at home. My luteal phase grew shorter during these cycles, so at my request, she added progesterone support to the luteal phase for the next three cycles.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Cardone & Associates?
She's very up on the current research, which I really appreciated. She has a light hand with monitoring, which I appreciate logistically (I have a toddler and have tried 6 cycles so far for a sibling) and seems to still get good results in the sense that I feel confident she's triggering around the right time. She's happy to answer all questions, though I don't really have a way to contact her directly between appointments. She's been open to us using a known donor. I had to ask to get any advice on what I could do to support conception; to me, that was a negative, but I can imagine that there are cases when you just don't want to hear it any more!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rita Sneeringer at Cardone & Associates?
Think of all your questions ahead of appointments (I wrote mine down!) so you can ask them while you've got her!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rita Sneeringer at Cardone & Associates?
She always takes the time to answer all of our questions in our meetings, and to give us the best data she had access to. She has been candid when things didn't go as planned and has been open to my input in how I'd like to proceed.
Describe the protocols Rita Sneeringer used in your cycles at Cardone & Associates and their degree of success.
I did three cycles using FSH plus an HcG trigger, inseminating at home. My luteal phase grew shorter during these cycles, so at my request, she added progesterone support to the luteal phase for the next three cycles. This is the protocol on which I successfully conceived my daughter, so we were both optimistic that it would work!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Cardone & Associates. (Assigned nurse: Jen Iordaschescu)
My primary nurse is fantastic and responsive, though she was slightly less responsive as our cycles went on. There's not always 100% great communication between the nurses and sometimes if I talk to another nurse, there's confusion or back-and-forth.
Describe your experience with Cardone & Associates.
The clinic is very LGBTQ-friendly. They are not strong at helping get all the ducks lined up for insurance; I had to do a lot of asking to make sure we had everything and there were things we would have missed that would have caused delays if I hadn't done that. (The actual insurance coordinator is great; it's lining up with the nursing staff all the clinical stuff that's needed for particular approvals that's less great.) They also don't always pro-actively plan for how to handle the next treatment step; if you want to avoid missing a month, you'll have to advocate here too.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rita Sneeringer at Cardone & Associates.
My insurance covered my treatment, so I only paid office visit and prescription copays.
Describe Rita Sneeringer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Cardone & Associates.
At my age, my doctor transfers one embryo as long as there's one of good quality, and two if not. She was clear about the risk of twins even with a single transfer.
Cardone & Associates
Stoneham
I had a positive experience with Dr. Sneeringer. I felt she listened and gave thorough explanations for both procedures and the reasoning behind it. She was compassionate and supportive. Ultimately though, I interacted with her nurses on a more daily basis. I would see Dr. Sneeringer to follow up and go over results, but my day to day treatment (injections, monitoring, etc) were done by the support staff... I wasn't getting (or perhaps just wasn't understanding) the information about the protocols.
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
To really make sure that you are comfortable with the support staff, since that's who you'll be interacting with on a regular basis.
The first cycle was the hardest, because I felt like I didn't understand exactly what was going on. The people at the clinic, because they do this every day, would talk about procedures or results like I should already know what they were talking about. A lot of times, though, I didn't, which was very frustrating.
Unfortunately I don't remember the specifics of my protocols. I went through one IUI and three unsuccessful cycles of IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: They were two- Meg and Carol)
I was not crazy about my experience with Carol. I felt she was very scattered and rushed, and I never really understood what was coming next. I asked a lot of questions and I started to feel like she thought I was taking up too much of her time. I do want to add that those feelings were from my first cycle, which was all new and very overwhelming. I did two more cycles after that and had a much better experience with her. I don't know if that was because she improved or because I already had a basic idea of what to expect, or both.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The front desk staff are great, as are the phlebotomists and the ultrasound techs- these are the people that you see on a regular basis. The hours of the clinic were good- during the monitoring period I could have my blood and ultrasounds done starting at 6am so I didn't have to miss work, which was VERY helpful.
I was very fortunate that our insurance covered almost everything but the genetic testing, which I believe was around $2000.
Describe Rita Sneeringer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Boston IVF.
We chose to transfer one embryo at a time, as my husband was terrified of multiples. Our egg harvesting was not great, so after genetic testing we generally only had one viable embryo anyway.
Waltham
I liked that she was candid about the reality of our situation. Very compassionate in her approach. She gave us options at all stages and I felt she gave us good information for us to make informed decisions.
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Ask if after business hours are available for consults.
Never rushed us-always willing to take as long as we needed during apts to answer our questions. Always took the time to try to explain complex medical jargon.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Meg)
Meg was assigned to me halfway through my treatment-and she's been fabulous. The previous nurse had been extremely scatterbrained and not patient in explaining process, treatment steps, etc. Meg has been the complete opposite, and always is patient when explaining (and re-explaining) things to me. The one thing I think could be better is that since different staff handle different portions of the treatment, that sometimes I would have to speak to multiple people -and it would have been easier if theI ran responsibilities overlapped.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Strengths: - early morning hours for monitoring appts. I.e. blood and ultrasound (before normal business hours) -appts for procedures and monitoring seemed to run extremely efficiently -in house notary -multiple Dr's available in clinic Weaknesses : - no early or late hours for Dr. Consults normally. -notary hours only during normal business hours. -billing for embryo storage was difficult to understand ( They bill you all at once -and only after questioning it, I was told I could pay monthly. Would have preferred to have had that clearly outlined in the billing) -
Costs were mostly covered by insurance
2009 - 2011
She [Dr. Rita Sneeringer] is open, compassionate and honest. Ask her whatever you want and she will give you a straight answer...She explained everything clearly, including treatment strategies. She was compassionate and relatable. Every step of the way I felt she was making decisions based on current research and my unique situation....She tweaked each cycle based on the results of the last. I think the transfer MDs also play a huge roll. Some transfers didn't seem great but the last one you could tell the doctors thought the embryos were placed perfectly and bingo!
2009 - 2011
European, Latino
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
She is open, compassionate and honest. Ask her whatever you want and she will give you a straight answer.
She was very caring, empathic, and smart. She always took the time to listen, understand, and explain.
Given my age we decided quantity might be necessary as quality might not be there. I did respond very well to the meds and produced lots of eggs. The last time (successful cycle) she stimmed a bit more slowly and we got more high quality graded embryos. She tweaked each cycle based on the results of the last. I think the transfer MDs also play a huge roll. Some transfers didn't seem great but the last one you could tell the doctors thought the embryos were placed perfectly and bingo!
The Post Op nurses (for egg retrieval) as well as the phlebotomists were so compassionate and wonderful. I felt nurtured and they helped keep spirits up. What a great team. I found myself thinking, "It takes a village to make a baby".
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Strength: There practices seem directly correlated to research. ex. Progesterone taken orally is as effective as intramuscular shots and much easier on patients typically. Weakness: Nothing major. Sometimes hard to have certain assistants call back in a timely fashion.
My insurance covered everything but I have phenomenal insurance and live in Massachusetts where laws force insurance companies to cover infertility treatments. Not sure this is applicable to most people.
Waltham
[Dr. Sneeringer has] Excellent bed side manner, very understanding and knowledgeable. Takes her time to address any issues or concerns. Does not make you feel rushed and is empathetic to your specific situation...Willingness to be available to discuss any issues/concerns. Quick to respond to emails and phone calls...Patient when your acting crazy on IVF meds. Kind and caring. Most importantly, created protocols that resulted in 2 ivf cycles and 2 healthy baby boys. I am forever grateful.
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Exceptional bed side manner. Willingness to be available to discuss any issues/concerns. Quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Empathetic to my situation. Understanding and knowledgeable. Patient when your acting crazy on IVF meds. Kind and caring. Most importantly, created protocols that resulted in 2 ivf cycles and 2 healthy baby boys. I am forever grateful.
Don’t wait any longer! The answers you’re seeking are with her!
Ivf fresh cycle: injectables: gonal f, ganirelix, ovidrel and crinone progesterone. FET cycle: estrace, estrogen patches and crinone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Megan )
Always available, prompt via phone and email, understanding and patient, excellent bed side manner, easy to talk to/good communication, personable, kind, caring and knowledgeable. Takes the time to make sure you understand everything.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Easy to make an appt however sometimes they have booked up in advance. The staff is great about calling if there has been a cancellation. The environment is modern, welcoming and clean. All front desk and registration staff are really friendly.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
It was relatively quick. I was usually seen immediately.
It was covered by insurance. I had to pay a copay at each visit and for medications.
I had a mu
Waltham
Dr Sneeringer was aggressive (which is what I was looking for) and yet remained completely approachable throughout the process. She took time to answer all of my questions and made sure we were comfortable with what we were doing and why...I came to see Dr. Sneeringer after 3 cycles w/ another practice. She diagnosed the issue right away (my eggs weren't maturing) and devised a plan to fix this issue by increasing my medicated cycle. Perhaps it was a fresh pair of eyes, but the results for #4, the cycle w/ Dr. Sneeringer, were by far better than the previous 3. I had 2 embryos implanted and both took and we save a 3rd embryo in cryo. The results were fantastic.
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Dr. Sneeringer was clearly smart and experienced - she demonstrated that she was keeping up on treatment evolutions and clearly had spent time reviewing my history. She was also highly approachable and warm, which was a great combination for me personally. I was able to get all of my questions answered, which gave me confidence, and still felt like a person, which made it bearable.
Set up an appointment. Dr. Sneeringer was great and I wish I had found her when I first started!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Meg)
While you pick a practice for your physician, you end up interacting w/ the nurse much more frequently. Meg was patient and on top of it - I'd choose her again
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
I was really impressed w/ the clinic overall. This is all they do and they are clearly expert.
Dr. Sneeringer explained the risks and potential outcomes and ultimately let me make the choice.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Sneeringer was both candid and kind -- exactly what I like to see in a doctor. She never minimized our struggles, but she was also very realistic about statistics. She also always had a game plan in mind. She's an extremely capable RE.
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Dr. Sneeringer approached us with empathy and understanding. She was also candid and straightforward about the realities of our situation. She struck a perfect balance in my opinion -- she didn't sugar-coat things, but she always made us feel that we were being heard, and she always looked for new solutions.
Dr. Sneeringer is a highly knowledgable and capable RE. It's rare for treatment plans to work perfectly the first time, but that is not a reflection on the doctor. The key is finding a doctor who is willing to brainstorm solutions and who will use your past results to adjust your treatment. I think she's great.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Meg Kennedy and, for PGS, Carol Lesser)
Meg and Carol were great -- very compassionate and knowledgable. I felt I could rely on them.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
I thought the clinic was great. The only criticism I have is about other patients. Some are insensitive and will bring children into the main clinic waiting area, when there is a separate family waiting area. I would appreciate it if the clinic enforced the rule that kids should be in the family waiting area. When you're in the infertility trenches, it's really hard to be surrounded by smiling babies. Some parents are also inconsiderate and allow their kids to run around, yelling and bumping into other patients.
4 IVF, Donor Sperm
I love her [Dr. Rita Sneeringer] bedside manners, she always makes me feel very comfortable. She makes us aware of every possible outcome, And no question is stupid. I’ve spent over an hour in her office just talking about our plan and options and never felt rushed. I appreciate those little things.... She has such a positive outlook on us, and our situation. She’s always makes us feel like she has our backs!
4 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
I love her bedside manners, she always makes me feel very comfortable. She makes us aware of every possible outcome, And no question is stupid. I’ve spent over an hour in her office just talking about our plan and options and never felt rushed. I appreciate those little things.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions, no matter how silly you think it might be!
My latest cycle I was using 450units of gonal F, 150units of menopur, with cetrotide being just added as well!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Meg)
I always felt like i could call at any day or time and she was right there for me.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
It may seems a bit disorganized or over whelming but i feel as tho that’s because they have so many patients. It depends on where everyone is on their cycle some Days are just crazy and the next time it could be so slow.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
I never had a problem m booking orgetting in for a monitoring appointment. They Always seemed very to be willing to take me!
I feel very lucy the past few times I’ve done IVf, I’m just paying for the Copays! It’s next Time I’m worried about... my insurance won’t help anymore so I’ll have to pay out of pocket for my doner sperm and procedure to implant m.
We have done multiple transfers each time to get a better chance of at least one sticking!
Boston
3 IVF, Donor Sperm
she [Dr. Sneeringer] made adjustments to the second with increased menopur and gonal F and used cetrotide as well to increase mature eggs...has taken time to listen time after time. She takes time to explain things and address my concerns. She sets my mind at ease... is patient and understanding of everything. She listens to questions and concerns and provides care plans that work for me. She doesn't hesitate to explain things further when needed and has been available for questions.
3 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Dr Sneeringer is patient and understanding of everything. She listens to questions and concerns and provides care plans that work for me. She doesn't hesitate to explain things further when needed and has been available for questions.
Tell her what is on your mind and what concerns you may have. She can help with solutions or easing your concerns.
Dr Sneeringer has taken time to listen time after time. She takes time to explain things and address my concerns. She sets my mind at ease.
Don't remember first egg retrieval protocol but she made adjustments to the second with increased menopur and gonal F and used cetrotide as well to increase mature eggs.
Some members of the nursing staff are incredible. I can turn to them to settle my anxieties and get the answers that I need. One nurse in particular has also been through the fertility process and really understands. Other nurses could use some help with bed side manners and communication.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
At BIVF I don't feel like a number. I feel like a patient. They do a great job with scheduling, testing, consents, and overall coordinating. The only opportunity I see is getting all their nurses to the same level of care.
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Sneeringer personally kept me updated on the progress of my embryos after retrieval. She was compassionate and let me lead the way with choices. She would explain all the possible outcomes but I never felt pressured to do anything. She was really aggressive (in a good way) and I got pregnant with my first Ivf !...Dr. Sneeringer was patient and kind. She walked me through each possible outcome forwards and backwards.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Dr. Sneeringer was patient and kind. She walked me through each possible outcome forwards and backwards. I had a lot of anxiety which she and her staff worked to calm
We did 3 timed cycles with ovulation induction and 2 iui cycles before a freeze alll Ivf retrieval and transfer. She had me freeze all to allow my body recovery time from the hormones and give me a better chance of getting pregnant with the transfer
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Sometimes it's a long wait for testing in the morning but the staff is amazing
Dr suggested a single transfer based on my age and testing
2012 - 2015
She [Dr. Sneeringer] called me from her vacation when I thought I was miscarrying. She is a very good doctor. Rita was lovely and kind and referred me to the Domar therapists when I was emotionally struggling.
2012 - 2015
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Rita was great. We got a terrible diagnosis/prognosis that was very dismal but then I got pregnant without treatment and had a baby. My 2nd pregnancy was IUI after 3 chemical pregnancies. Rita was lovely and kind and referred me to the domar therapists when I was emotionally struggling. I also really thing the acupuncture from boston ivf was crucial in helping me conceive. Overall, Rita, accupuncture, the nurses, and the therapy services at boston ivf were wonderful. The millions of appointments were awful but that is just part of the process. They were flexible about early morning appointments and things were fast and organized.
We had a dismal prognosis and are coming out with two healthy babies so try not to lose hope. Rita is kind and straight forward. She called me from her vacation when I thought I was miscarrying. She is a very good doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Eileen baker)
I think Donna Zimmerman was also one. They got back to you so fast and were so nice and supportive and fantastic.
Cambridge
2011
I did not have much communication with the doctor [Rita Sneeringer] other than the initial consult and then a meeting at the end to review the cycle. She did not attempt to connect to us or help make us feel comfortable with the situation we were about to go through...
2011
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
I did not have much communication with the doctor other than the initial consult and then a meeting at the end to review the cycle. She did not attempt to connect to us or help make us feel comfortable with the situation we were about to go through
Ask for a lot of questions and be very comfortable before proceeding
The doctor did not in any time try to connect and Boston IVF was always sending bills, even ones that were incorrect
Lupron with GonalF
The nursing staff was unremarkable and not particularly memorable. Don't have many comments about them. I do remember the testing staff, particularly ultrasound technicians telling me not to complain if I was experiencing pain.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Very focused on the money, they run behind on appointments for retrieval and transfer. The testing staff was never very friendly, phlebotomists and ultrasound technicians jump to my mind.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
It ran well and you could be in and out soon, but the technicians were not friendly
2010 - 2011
Dr. Sneeringer was very accessible. If I had a question, she would always call me back, even if it seemed like the nurses could answer it...I had a lot of anxiety during the treatments and it was an incredibly difficult time in my life. She was very empathetic and provided lots of resources to help me out.
2010 - 2011
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
She was very accessible. If I had a question, she would always call me back, even if it seemed like the nurses could answer it. She was kind and compassionate and performed all my procedures except for one.
Scheduling all the diagnostic tests was difficult with my teaching schedule-- plan well in advance.
I never felt like our appointments were rushed. She took as long as we needed to answer all of our questions and went through all of the procedures thoroughly. I had a lot of anxiety during the treatments and it was an incredibly difficult time in my life. She was very empathetic and provided lots of resources to help me out.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF.
Empathy and respect for timing (they knew and appreciated that everyone is very busy)
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
she [Dr. Rita Sneeringer] decide because of my age that a 2 embryo transfer was going to give me a better chance...explain every aspect of the treatment. she was clear with all that could of happen. She is very griendly and down to earth doctor.She understands what my needs were. she really try to communicate every thing to us in every visit...I was started with honal-f 900 I and then manipur 75 iu was added, centroine and the last last inject was the trigger shot of HCG. I had no adverse reactions to this medications.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Dr sneeringer explain every aspect of the treatment. she was clear with all that could of happen. She is very griendly and down to earth doctor.She understands what my needs were. she really try to communicate every thing to us in every visit
Ask about financial help if paying out of pocket. Don't be afraid to ask questions when in doubt
the staff was very nice they undrstand what i was going thru
I was started with honal-f 900 I and then manipur 75 iu was added, centroine and the last last inject was the trigger shot of HCG. I had no adverse reactions to this medications. Which am grateful for
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
My nurse was very compassionate she always call with any news. overall all the nurses there are friendly and compassionate
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
well the clinic could give out brochures on the treatments and it need to update their reception area. To a new patient just be patience when going in for blood work or ultrasound because even if you are given an appointment is by signing in so the earlier you are there the better
she decide because of my age that a 2 embryo transfer was going to give me a better chance
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
[Dr. Sneeringer] is incredibly caring, but also very straight forward. Most of our conversations involved laughter, honesty and she always clearly communicated with me what the next steps were...IVF can be brutal and Rita's wonderful personality, candid demeanor and sense of humor were a great reprieve from the hardships of IVF. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
Rita was a recommendation from a girlfriend of mine and I am so grateful that she passed along Rita's name. IVF can be brutal and Rita's wonderful personality, candid demeanor and sense of humor were a great reprieve from the hardships of IVF. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Trust her
Rita is incredibly caring, but also very straight forward. Most of our conversations involved laughter, honesty and she always clearly communicated with me what the next steps were.
No clue
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Meg Kennedy)
Meg was terrible at returning phone calls, getting on the phone and she never explained anything. She just automatically assumed you knew what she was talking about. If i hadn't liked Rita so much, i would have left BIVF.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Egg donation coordinator is awful and so loud. You get a headache just trying tu talk to her. Financial coordinator is nice enough, but could user better organization skills. Other nursing staff, front desk lady we're all super nice.
First cycle covered by insurance. Donor cycle was OOO.
We wanted just one child, so we transferred one embryo.
2 Egg Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
Dr Sneeringer was very down to earth and personable. I felt like I had known her for years... She treated us with respect and kindness at all times! She was so wonderful every step of the way!! She is optimistic and positive which is what you need if you need IVF treatment! She was also compassionate when we had our first miscarriage! She is the doctor you want on your team!!...I absolutely, 100%, recommend Dr Sneeringer!
2 Egg Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Rita Sneeringer at Boston IVF?
I absolutely, 100%, recommend Dr Sneeringer! She was a miracle worker as far as I’m concerned. She treated us with respect and kindness at all times! She was so wonderful every step of the way!! She is optimistic and positive which is what you need if you need IVF treatment! She was also compassionate when we had our first miscarriage! She is the doctor you want on your team!!
Trust her! She knows what she is talking about!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Wendy Craw (amazing))
Wendy was amazing from day one!! She was very knowledgeable and helpful! She responded to emails and phone calls promptly!
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Every aspect of my experience was great! I had a very bad experience at Fertility Solutions so I was very hesitant at first. From the beginning, Dr Sneeringer and her nurse, Wendy, were amazing to us. We knew we made the right choice! The course of treatment worked because we now have 6 month twins!! We are very thankful and appreciative!
Expensive. We had to pay out of pocket for everything. Insurance did not cover anything for us.